Morning Wood

Story Info
Incest between mother, daughter and son.
2.3k words
3.49
71.6k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers

Writers Note: This story is about incest which is vastly different from my other works with a female domination reference. If incest isn't your thing, please move on to my other stories. All characters in this work of fiction are considered to be over eighteen.

Morning Wood - Chapter one.

One morning when I again woke up with my hands on my erect penis, my left fully encased the shaft and my swollen head was sheathed in the palm of my right. It had been just over a month since my father (Phillip Turner senior, I was his junior namesake) died and I moved back home with my mother and sister after dropping out in my second year of college.

I hadn't seen them in two years and I had forgotten how stunning they were. I found myself living with two beautiful women.

Since then my infatuation with my mother (Lizzy) and older sister (Kim) was getting serious. I found myself fantasying about them every night.

They looked like a clone of one another, well-tanned, nice round perky DD tits, and supple heart shaped asses. Long blonde hair flowed freely over their well-tanned bodies. I was now a young adult and I found myself captivated by them. Consequently erections had become a way of life.

I had developed a routine. Before bed each night, I'd sneak into the bathroom and steal a piece of their soiled underwear from the laundry basket. When I'd wake up aroused, I'd put the article over my face and jack-off. I'd wipe away my ejaculate with it and get it back into the basket before it was missed.

Last night I had stashed Kim's pink bra under my pillow.

When I reached for it, somehow it wasn't there. Abruptly I was blinded by the lights being switched on. I felt a cold chill as the blankets were pulled off me. I heard my mother's angry voice as a strong grip yanked me out of bed by my erection,

"Come with me you little pervert, my mother said as I was dragged into the next room and my face was planted and ground into a pile of dirty laundry on the floor.

Then, the voice of Kim,

"Did you really think we wouldn't notice the crusty stains on our dirty underwear each morning?"

I was pulled to my feet by my hair, and led back into my bedroom. I was forced onto my back and Kim took off her panties and forced them into my mouth.

That's when they laughed and told me that they had become infatuated with me as well and they found the underwear I soiled quite a turn on.

My mother then said,

"Show us, show us how you jerk off that cock of yours!"

I reluctantly started beating off, but it was difficult to do with Kim and my mother watching. My mother saw the difficulty I was having,

"Here let your mother do that!"

She knelt down next to me on the bed and took my engorged manhood into her mouth. She worked me back to full erection. I was in heaven, here was this gorgeous women giving me a blowjob. Kim seemed to get caught up in the excitement as she removed the panties from my mouth and mounted my face with her bare pussy.

A threesome is every man's dream, the fact that it was my mother and sister didn't seem to matter. I reached up with my hands and started fondling Kim's breasts, she started cooing as she continued to grind her cunt into my face.

My mother removed her mouth from my cock and quickly slid herself down onto my shaft. The sexual energy between the three of us was intense. I came three times, twice in my mother, and once in Kim. The whole interlude lasted about two hours as we explored and indulged in the sexual desires of each other. We knew it was Taboo, but we didn't seem to care.

For the following hour we just laid there, cuddled in a forbidden threesome, but in a singular state of mind. We were feeling each other's warm breath as we recovered from our long exchange of passion and sexual hunger.

That's how it began, three sexual creatures fulfilling a newly acquired desire, a purely animal instinct for each other.

We all started sleeping together in our mother's king sized bed, spooning and holding each other through the night. We started shaving and waxing our genitals as a show of unity between three lovers. The two women took turns sleeping with their hands on my genitals, knowing they'd get to be the first to ride my morning erection.

It was as if my penis was some sort of an alarm clock, when my morning wood would make an appearance, we knew it was time to wake up and fuck.

We were insatiable, sex became our way of life. Total nudity was the rule whenever we were at home together. At some point my mother stopped being my mother and became Lizzy, one of my sex partners.

I had no desire to date or seek other women, Kim and Lizzy were my relationship, I was in this for the long haul.

Eventually the neighbors started talking, they had seen Kim and I grow up so they knew what was going on. They stopped speaking to us and we heard whispers and muttering wherever we went. It was time to move.

We moved to a large city and bought a condo on the sixth floor of a high-rise apartment building. Kim and I posed as husband and wife. Our last names were the same so no one suspected the torrid life we were living.

The three of us got jobs but we hated being away from one another. We started sexting amongst ourselves, I'd be in a business meeting and I'd get back to back texts with close up pictures of asses and pussies. I had to make sure I opened my phone in private because I'd never knew what someone sitting next to me might see.

They made a game out of it, their body types were very similar so they each would text me the same picture and they'd have me guess whose body it was.

We started playing on the dangerous side, we'd sneak down to the common pool and make love at three in the morning, and we'd have sex in the elevator and on our balcony. Kim and I having sex wouldn't be that much of a shock as people thought we were married, but add our mother to the equation and people would be shocked.

This went on for about a year and the three of us longed to make our relationship more permanent. We loved each other and we wanted to tell the world, but we were reluctant, our relationship was taboo.

We decided to marry each other and make it seem like a customary wedding.

We decided that we'd have a modest reception and invite all our friends and neighbors. We'd tell them that Lizzy was Kim's mother (but not mine) and since Kim and I eloped, Lizzy wanted to finally have a reception for us.

We booked the banquet hall in the building, hired a caterer and retained a DJ. But the ceremony itself had to be private. Instead of wedding rings we decided to use tattoos and genital piercings. We surfed the internet to find an artist who would do tattooing and discrete genital piercings. We ordered out three identical barbells, two straight and one curved with an indigo jewel on one end.

Lizzy and Kim would get a vaginal hood piercing and mine would be a transurethral PA.

The morning started as usual, the two women took turns riding my morning wood then we showered together. We dressed in loose fitting clothes and packed our reception garments in a suitcase.

We were filled with anticipation as we drove for an hour to the body art studio. It was in a tiny strip mall adjacent to a porn shop. The windows were all blacked out with several signs indicating the minimum age requirements to enter the building.

Inside the smoke filled shop we could see many pierced art display cases and tattoo art portfolios. We had chosen a red heart tattoo design on the internet and emailed it to the studio ahead of us. We went to the front desk and asked for Meghan, the artist who had agreed to do our procedures.

We were led to a well lit room in the back of the studio with an exam table in the middle. The three of us got naked and decided that Lizzy would go first. We chose to do our makeshift ceremony in the nude as a sexy way to give ourselves to each other. Meghan asked Lizzy to get up on the table and put her feet in the stirrups. Her legs were spread wide apart and strapped into place. Meghan took out a sharpie and drew a rough drawing of the heart shaped tattoo we had selected. It would be on her inner right thigh.

Inside the heart were our initials LT + PT + KT. Kim and I held Lizzy's hands as she grimaced against the pain as the needles pierced her flesh. The buzzing sound served to drown out the sound of her whimpers. We kept kissing Lizzy, reassuring her that we were there for her. Once the ink was applied a large gauze bandage was placed over it.

Next Meghan took a different sharpie and placed one dot above and one below Lizzy's clitoris. She took a device that looked like a pair scissors with open half circles on the ends. She aligned the circles over both dots and clamped it in place. She had Lizzy take a deep breath and release it slowly, Meghan then pushed a needle through the skin starting at the lower dot and protruding through the upper dot. Lizzy kept panting as the pain slowly subsided.

Meghan paused to let Lizzy calm down then she put the bottom of the barbell into the end of the needle then pushed it down until the jeweled end rested in the skin just above her clit. A small ball was screwed into the lower end.

Kim was snapping pictures as Lizzy professed her love for Kim and I.

It was my turn next as I got up on the table and put my legs in the stirrups. Lizzy and Kim took their places beside me as I felt the damp sharpie being applied to my inner right thigh. Then the familiar buzzing sound started as the ink was applied to my stinging flesh. Lizzy and Kim kissed me and wiped away my tears as the heart took shape and our initials were drawn in the center of it.

Next a similar square of gauze was applied over the newly tattooed heart.

Meghan took my penis and inserted a needle into the opening of my urethra, told me to take a deep breath and pushed the hollow needle up into the middle of the head to form a reverse Prince Albert piercing. She pushed the threaded end of the curved barbell into the needle and fed it through my urethra leaving the blue gem on full display on the head of my cock. She screwed on the end ball to finish.

Kim's procedure followed and three hour ceremony was completed. To finish off, we formed a three person naked embrace to complete the ritual.

The three of us got dressed in our reception attire. Kim and Lizzy wore traditional long blue dresses and I was dressed in a matching blue tuxedo. We chose colors similar to the Indigo jewels that now adorned our bodies.

We made it to the banquet hall just as our guests started to arrive. We had the hall decorated in the usual white bells and streamers. We tried to make it look like a traditional wedding as much as possible.

The festivities were centered on the bar as our guests offered congratulations to Kim and I. I overheard one guest ask Lizzy why her dress was identical to Kim's, surprisingly Lizzy told them that she had married me as well. The guest just laughed it off thinking Lizzy was joking.

That changed our whole attitude towards the evening, we loved each other and cared more about our relationship than what people would think about it.

When it was time to eat, the three of us were seated at the bridal table, Lizzy and Kim were seated next to me on either side. The guests started clinking their glasses signaling that they wanted Kim and I to kiss. The alcohol was flowing freely by that time and the three of us just looked at each other trying to decide what to do. We decided to go for it and Lizzy, Kim, and I stood up and formed a three way embrace and passionately kissed one another.

I could hear muttering among the stunned crowd as some were flabbergasted at our reaction. Usually guests will clink their glasses many times during dinner, but this crowd did it only once.

Another awkward time came when the DJ announced the Husband and Wife first dance. All three of us got up and danced in a three-way encirclement. A few guests were starting to leave as others surprisingly stayed. We figured at the time that they just wanted to partake in our open bar.

We really didn't care, we had married each other and public opinion wasn't about to change how we felt.

Afterwards we decided that instead of hiding our relationship, we'd be open about it, and let the chips fall where they may.

Over time we began to realize that we were not alone in our lifestyle. Many others in the building were living alternate lifestyles of fetish and incest. We even formed a quasi-support group to share personal stories of acceptance/rejection.

subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers