All Comments on 'Morning Wood'

by subleroy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
dooxdooxabout 3 years ago

I'm only giving this hurried garbage a 1, since it won't let me go lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beautiful ending

Once I realized who I could give hints to, incest became normal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking stupid! You need to edit your work better. For example: Fantasying isn't a word. Fantasizing is the word you want.

grayge37grayge37about 3 years ago

Nothing special. Easy to read and follow, but way too brief. Another attempt at writing in this genre would be welcome provided the author planned out his plot and developed it in length.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beep beep beep....... At the dump unloading Trash...1 full page of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The shock of painful events is understated, as well as the giddiness as endorphins kick in, but... write what you know.

Be more honest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Who the hell pierces the tip of their dick

Sounding22Sounding22almost 3 years ago

I’ve had a PA since 2008 8G, wife loves it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought this story was a bit gross and rather perverse. Not enjoyable for me at least. For myself it had no erotic appeal. One star.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story. I for one really appreciate "polyamory" and I can see how it is fast becoming more acceptable in todays world. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the hell do all of the women on Literotica have DDDDDDDDDD or ZZZZZZZZ sized tits and shaved/waxed cunts???

B cups are great, as are A cups and C cups. The smaller ones are MUCH MORE sensitive. I dated a beautiful Eurasian woman for about four years {until her husband was transferred out of state}. She was the most fantastic woman I ever knew. She would have multiple orgasms just from my attention to her small A size chest- which her husband never did. At 42, she had the finest ass in captivity, AND she had never done oral sex- neither giving nor receiving. The first time I went down on her, I didn't think she would ever quit cumming. As she pushed my face away from her crotch, she passed out for a few minutes. After that, the first thing she did, when we got together, was sit on my face, or she would suck me to climax before climbing on my face- I think she orgasmed herself when I filled her mouth with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Felt rushed sorta

No build up

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

I am trying to imagine what sort of a dead-end job this college dropout would have that would have him in business meetings. That must be the fiction part. If he gets off on sniffing dirty undies, put the story in fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nice story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubleroy@subleroy
My original genre was Female Domination but I am branching out. If you’re looking for some literary gems, may I direct you to the many well written stories in other places on Literotica. My stories are what I’d call “Masturbation Stories,” quick and to the point, without a lot...