All Comments on 'Morning Wood Ch. 02'

by jackredd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 13 years ago
Art Is Dumb

I for one think that consensual sex between adults is ok. If my sister asked me this I'd be so ok with it. I personally think this guys is a dumb shit, sorry. There is enough examples to say if they have kids most likely they'd turn out ok. As long as their adults there is not one thing they can do about it anyways I'd say go for it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Is she going to move in with him?

Art is going to find out that he may be underestimating her need for sex. She is a lot younger than he is and she may fuck him ragged.

A good story and hope to see more soon.

beast26beast26over 13 years ago

Pretty good so far hoping to see chapter 3!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Interesting tale

@Mrpervy- I've been the older brother/daddy figure for my sister.

What sounds great in an erotic story and what works in real life are two entirely different propositions. Art's having to deal with a couple of decades of her being off limits and guilt for checking her out before deciding "OK, I'm tired of fighting it, myself, and disappointing you. Let's screw". Incest stories that reflect that struggle get my respect.

Now to the story. Very realistic morning after. I've never made love to my sister, but the emotions going through Art's head ring true to me.

Guinne, well, she knows what she wants, having tried everything else, and made her peace with her feelings and will accept nothing less.

Again, very well played there.

You've got a reluctant lover paired with a implacably committed lover, and that's a tough road to deal with incest or not until both are fully aboard with it, if they ever get there.

In short, great set-up, execution, and leaving me panting for more chapters of Art and Guinne or whatever else you want to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That was great now just keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I was "Art,"

but instead of my sister, it was my Aunt. It really freaked me out when she started making advances toward me. This story, real or not, rings very true, especially if the woman is much older than the guy.

My Aunt had me spend the night after going to a movie. In the middle of the night she snuck into my room and started jerking me off. Terrified, I let her finish, but then got up early the next morning and left before she woke up. I avoided her for several weeks before I could get my mind around what happened. Now we have been secret lovers for almost 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
boooo

no sex=crap story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

As consensual sex between siblings is so rare, it's reasonable that one of the partners would feel such reluctance or guilt. I realize that erotic stories are fairy tales, but I'm bored by those that are too simplistic. I like this story.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 13 years ago
Who Wants Reality

Who wants reality, bombing in Moscow airport killing 35 people or more that's enough reality for me a little incest sex story pales to that.

NightReader18NightReader18over 13 years ago
Another Comment

Mr. P., Although it is undoubtedly rue that erotic fiction is purely for entertainment purposes, rather than pure art, I need to side-step my nagging doubt before I can give in to the spell of illusion and be turned on by it. Therefore, there has to be an aura of possibility for me to read and enjoy a story. I'm sure you know the feeling of rejecting a story because "that would never happen." As is obvious, consensual sex between young siblings is extremely rare, so reluctance is a necessary element for me to buy into such a tale. (But why take something so fun seriously? Your needs may be different from mine.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous