All Comments on 'Morning Wood Ch. 06'

by jackredd

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
klaxxklaxxabout 13 years ago
Drifting further and further apart...

It isn't much of an incest story when the sibs are fucking everyone BUT each other. There seems to be very little chance that Art and Guinne will wind up together, so interest in this series is waning fast.

And why do I feel that I've read this somewhere before... especially the scenarios about June and Chuck???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

grahh this chapter just ruined my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please kill this story!!!!

This story is the biggest piece of shit on the intire internet.

racefan91racefan91about 13 years ago
thank you!

thank you for making a story thats more real and life like then fantisy. Dont let the harsh comments get you down, people that cant leave there names as they bad mouth you are to chicken to write themselfs and just like to bad mouth others hard work.

chunkschunksabout 13 years ago
Yup

The harsh comments below came from The Church of "We Hate Development, Both Plot and Character." Fuck 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 7?

Don't tell me this is it. Haven't you slipped off the incest/taboo thing though? They have both found other women. Where do you go from there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kinda refreshing!

The first part of this story was very realistic---his reluctance at his sister's advances. The next part, when bro & sis were fucking, was very hot. And the third part---the surprise ending---was a great twist! So much better than the oh-so-trite "so we fucked until our parents were killed in an accident and then we moved away and had ten kids" endings. Now THOSE are the incest stories that make me gag! This one was realistic, although I'll just say I'm not into the Lezzie bit. You write very well indeed. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous