Morning Wood - I'll Show Him

Story Info
A young mother struggles with her emotions, learns self-love.
3.3k words
8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes not yet ready to open, much too early to be awake on a Sunday morning. Just go back to sleep.

My mind can't stop thinking about last night, our perfect romantic dinner, his despicable behavior. How could I ever forgive him? I take a deep breath, let out a sigh.

Our dinner was so perfect. After, we enjoyed a cocktail, our eyes locked in an enchanted stare, our hands entwined on top of the table, we were rekindling the passion of our first encounters. So magical, our early love so undeniable, our marriage needed a little boost.

Then his eyes drift, sneak a peek at her. Her perky little tits, nipples poking through her blouse. How dare he?

It was our third anniversary, our first romantic date since the birth of our second child. How dare he check out another woman. She was our cocktail server. Sure, she interrupted our perfect moment, pulled his attention from me when she asked if we needed another drink, but he didn't have to look at her, check out for perky little tits.

That slutty bitch was flirting with my husband. He must have done something to get her attention. Did they know each other?

There is no way I am going to get back to sleep. I have been tossing and turning all night. We need to talk about this, fix this.

I roll toward him, my face mere inches from his, I watch him sleep. We went to bed last night without speaking, the first time in our short marriage. I just know he was checking her out, fantasizing about her tight little body. How dare she serve us with her hard little nipples on full display, pushing through her sexy little blouse, they seemed to get harder when he smiled at her. What am I? Chopped liver?

My body looked like that before the babies. All tight and sexy, my breasts full and firm. He used to check me out, ogle my nakedness. I remember the first time he saw my naked breasts; he was speechless. He is a self-proclaimed breast man. I always loved it when he would notice that I wasn't wearing a bra, my breasts freely waying inside my top. Those days are long gone. Now, I wouldn't be caught dead in public without a bra.

We really need to talk, but of course he is sound asleep. He probably doesn't even understand what I was upset about last night. If only he could understand the toll that childbirth takes on a woman. The changes her mind and body undergo as sexiness is replaced by motherhood. I just want him to find me sexy again. Look at me through lust-filled eyes, desire me.

The dim moonlight peaking though the blinds is providing just enough illumination to see his face. He looks so content, a gentle smile on his sleeping face. I love this man so deeply; I can't stay mad at him. Maybe I am overreacting. It sure feels like he still loves me, finds me desirable.

I slide my hand down his stomach in search of his sleeping manhood. I love the feel of it in my hand as it comes alive, swells to my gentle touch, becomes so powerful. He will appreciate the attention; it has been a long time, and make-up sex is always so nice. Even if he was checking out that little bimbo, he still loves me. I feel a smile creep across my face. I am so ready for this, so looking forward to his love.

My hand travels lower, the search suddenly aborted. It doesn't find the soft tender flesh it was in search of, but rather a hard, fully extended marauder, seemingly prepared for conquest. Forgiveness quickly turns to anger. How could he do this to me?

What an ass!

My hand pulls back, my mind races. Why would he be so hard?

He must be dreaming about that little slut, her firm perky breasts, imagining his lips attached to her hard little nipples. I know how much he loves breasts, touching, sucking, nibbling, his mouth is so talented. He probably finds mine too stretched and saggy after breastfeeding two babies. I feel my eyes welling up, my heart sinks. Mine will never look like that again.

I roll over, my back to him. He doesn't deserve me; doesn't deserve my breasts, the pleasure my body has to offer.

Fucking asshole!

My blood boils, my mind begins to question. Does he want to leave me? Does he want to fuck that little whore? Why did he choose that restaurant last night? Was he just rubbing it in my face, trying to embarrass me? It was our anniversary for god's sake. Why would he do that to me? She was probably touching herself, making her nipples hard for him before coming to our table. She wanted me to catch them. What a bitch. What an asshole.

I feel him stir in bed, he rolls onto his side, now facing me, taunting me with his hardness. I imagine his hard dick pointing right at my butt, waiting to encroach.

I don't think so buddy! That thing isn't going anywhere near me. You just keep dreaming about your slutty little girlfriend, her perky little tits, those hard fucking nipples. You certainly won't be touching mine anytime soon.

Maybe I should file for divorce. Then you won't have a penny to your name or a bed to sleep in. Your little slut will drop you for another married man, the little gold-digging bitch. Then you won't have any tits to play with. Serves you right.

My face is flushed with anger, my heart pounding so hard. How could he do this to me? To our babies?

Frustration sets in, I really needed some loving last night. I was so looking forward to a romantic evening, followed by some intense lovemaking. It has been a long time since we made passionate love. Sure, we go through the motions after the kids are finally down, before exhaustion turns to sleep; more mechanical than romantic, a release for him, a wifely duty for me. Does he even love me anymore? Doesn't he understand the emotional stress I have endured?

I haven't had a proper orgasm in such a long time. We haven't really been passionate since our last baby was born almost a year ago. I know his needs aren't being met, I just can't seem to get in the mood, my body hasn't been ready, at least not until now. Is my stretched-out body no longer desirable to him? Is he cheating on me?

We had planned every intimate detail of our date last night, anxiously awaiting the moment we were alone. The kids were at my parents for the weekend, and we had the entire evening to ourselves, just the two of us. I was so ready, giddy like a schoolgirl. I needed it so badly, worked so hard to get my mind and body back in shape. He didn't even notice the sexy new lingerie I was wearing. I felt so sexy, the lacy garments teasing with the slightest of movements. My body so aroused, so ready for my man. I felt like a nervous virgin prepping for her first intimate encounter.

I even bought a sheer lace teddy with a skimpy G-string panty. I planned to slip into it while he was prepping in the bathroom, surprise him under the covers. He would love it. When I tried it on at the store, I felt so naughty, blushed when I looked in the mirror. I felt like a woman for the first time in a long time. I was so ready. Of course, the teddy never even made it out of the drawer.

Asshole!

You know what? Fuck him, I am going to put it on, feel sexy just for me. I don't need him, I can enjoy my own body, love myself.

I quietly slide out of bed, drop the motherly nightie and slip the new silky teddy over my soft skin. Damn, that feels nice on my nipples, my full breasts fill the sexy pockets completely. The G-string cups me so sensually, carefully conceals my desire. I slip back into bed, lay on my back, touch myself. I Imagine it is him, his strong hands, gentle fingers, soft lips. My body tingles, melts into the bed as the tension from last night dissolves. I take a deep breath, enjoy the moment. My mind finally at ease, my body responding to my touch. This feels so nice.

My fingers tickle my sensitive nipples through the taunt silky material, just the way he always does. I gently pinch them between my thumb and finger, rolling, pulling, just the way I imagine he would. My breathing gets shaky, my heart pounds in my chest. He can probably hear my heartbeat, why isn't he coming to my rescue? He should know how much I need him right now, how much I need his strong body to hold me, protect me.

He must be too busy thinking about his little slut. I'll bet her hard little nipples aren't as sensitive as mine. The tension returns, the memories of last night flood back into my mind.

I close my eyes, clear my mind, my soft hands cup and squeeze my full tender breasts. I love it when he reaches around from behind me and holds both of my breasts firmly. It makes me feel so warm inside, so safe in his strong grasp. My fingers press deep into the fleshy mounds. A little saggy, they did nurture two kids after all. They still feel very nice in my hands. I don't think I have ever touched them like this before. My nipples, so long and hard, each touch sends tiny shocks all the way down to my core. Oh, how I wish he would wake up, hold them in his strong hands, suck them into his mouth, twirl them with his tongue, gently bite them. They could really use his full attention right now. But no, he is dreaming about her perky little tits, sucking on her hard nipples. That little cunt can have him. I'll take care of myself.

I feel my hand coax a breast from the constraints of the teddy, push it to my lips, ease it inside. I have never done this, never felt the need. A flood of emotion pulses through me as my lips close over that sensitive rubbery nipple, my teeth scrape along its surface. Why is it that I have never done this before? This feels so nice, so naughty, I gently suck. My body purrs.

My curious tongue circles the areole, flirts with the sensitive nipple, pulling it deeper inside. My mouth pulls on the soft flesh as my tongue presses the sensitive nipple against the roof of my mouth. I am feeding on my own breast; it is nurturing my very being. This feels so intimate, my body taking care of its own needs. All the tension drains from me, I feel content. I don't need him after all.

With both nipples thoroughly satisfied, a little bit tender even, I carefully tuck them back into the silky teddy, the slick material gently caressing my tingling flesh. I cup both breasts again, squeeze them, enjoy them, imagine it is him.

One hand slides down my sensitive torso until it reaches the tiny sexy panty. So warm, so soft, my hand presses between my thighs, cups my vulva. Energy flows through my hand, comforts my most intimate parts, stimulates my very essence. My body is so alive, yearning for intimacy.

Yeah asshole, this could be all yours if you weren't such a dick last night.

With one hand still cupping my breast, gently kneading the soft flesh, the other pushes deeper between my thighs. I push my knee to the side to allow for deeper access. I feel my leg bump against his hard dick. It touches me, presses into my thigh. I feel a drop of sticky liquid on its head. He is not only hard, but also aroused. His mind certainly entertaining an erotic dream.

I roll to my side, facing away from him. My butt pushes back until I feel his hardness press against my fleshy cheek. I want him to feel the heat of my aroused body, the motion of my self pleasure, the complete denial of his involvement. I am going to satisfy my own desires without him. Hopefully he wakes up to discover what he is missing out on. I know how much he loves sex in the morning. He's not getting any today, maybe ever again.

I push my knee high into the air, my foot sliding up alongside the other leg, press my hand farther down the silky material of the panty. I am so warm, so damp, my touch so intimate. I gently trace my finger over the soft puffy flesh of my vulva, so tender, so sensitive. My heart throbs in my chest, my vulva enlarges in anticipation of what is to come. I push my butt back, his hardness pushing deeper into my cheek. It feels so powerful, so masculine, it emits an energy that seems to permeate my pelvis. I imagine it pushing into me, filling me, embracing my delicate insides.

Why did he have to be such an asshole last night?

My fingers sneak under the silky saturated material, discover an unobstructed path to my naked wanton flesh. My wispy pubic hair tickles my fingertips as they trace around my engorged vulva, pressing into every delicate fold. They find my sensitive clit, tucked neatly under its little security blanket. With a little coaxing, it peaks its little head out, dances to the touch, fills my stomach with butterflies. Oh, so tiny, yet so powerful, my body reacts, rejoices.

My fingers resume their quest, much like a blind person exploring a new place. Touching, evaluating, discovering every intimate detail. As they travel lower, deeper between my soft thighs, they encounter a trickle of slick, creamy fluid. The fluid that signals arousal, readiness. They gently press and probe, one eases into the soft wetness, ever so carefully. Engulfed by warmth, slippery yet velvety, oh so inviting, the finger presses deeper, over the tiny ridges of silky flesh, deep into the secret cavern. I touch myself, caress myself, my finger enjoying the journey as much as my vagina. I have never explored my own body like this. It feels incredible. Oh, if only this were his finger, his touch. He always knows just the right places to touch.

My vagina, so pliable, so in need of attention, wraps gently around the slender invader, hugging, caressing, coaxing it deeper. My finger now fully immersed, fully engaged, works its magic from deep within. I can feel my tissue respond, my body invitingly open in anticipation, yearning for a larger, more demanding invader. My wetness pushes past my finger, drizzles over my butt cheek, soaks into the sheet below. I am so wet, so ready.

I really do need my man right now.

I pull the silky material of the G-string aside. My ripe sex exposed and vulnerable, I reach between my legs, find his throbbing tool; the only thing capable of quenching the burning desire within me. Gently, slowly, making sure not to wake the sleeping giant, I guide it to me, push back against it, invite it in. I feel it invade me, stretch me, slip deep inside me. I feel my butt touch his body, my leg lifts higher, slides over his hip, I press back farther. He is fully engulfed; I am fully penetrated.

I cease all movement, enjoy the fullness, absorb his energy, feel his heartbeat. A gentle rush of pleasure fills my brain. As we become one, clarity replaces doubt, enlightened by the acknowledgment of my own insecurities, I am again free to love.

He is forgiven.

I offer a gentle squeeze, as if practicing my Kegels. I feel his body respond, hips rock. He instinctively presses deeper. I reach back and find his hand, carefully guiding it to my eager breast. He gently cups me, massages me, holds me tight. No words, just the gentle touch of this strong loving man.

I rock forward, his hardness gently sliding from my grasp, the friction so sensual, my body stroking his in the most intimate way. I push back, just before he escapes my grasp, his spongy head presses against my cervix, adding to the sense of fullness. His fingers tighten around my breast, they find my nipple. I can feel his breath on the back of my neck. So warm, so sensual. I give him another gentle squeeze. His body presses tight against my back. He is awake, ready to take charge, attend to my every need.

I love this man.

His position changes, his leg slides between mine as he seeks deeper penetration. He grows larger as he gently rocks his hips, moving himself in and out of my wetness. Long, full strokes now, my body aches as he pulls back, fearing that he will leave me, but rejoices as he pushes back in, filling me again, making me whole.

My arousal reaches my nostrils, filling them with that special scent, a mixture of both our bodies. He must surely have detected it by now as well. My ears rejoice in the succulent sounds of penetration as our bodies move in such perfect harmony. He pinches my nipple causing a flood of hot fluid to push past the tight bond of our intimate connection. I don't think I have ever been so wet. Ever felt so desired.

His hand releases its grip on my breast, slides sensually down my stomach, searches for the source of my heat. His fingers tease through my wispy hairs, his fingertip presses against my awakened clit, my body tenses. A slow, gentle circular motion, around, then over the sensitive little bud causes a moan to escape my lips. My body pushes against him, the muscles of my abdomen contract. This beautiful musician knows just how to play my body, hit every note.

His soft lips press into my neck, his tongue tickles me, torments me. His teeth carefully drag across my earlobe before gently sinking into the tender flesh. The tempo of his finger on my clit quickens, it's pressure increases, my body responds.

My hand finds his, becomes one with it as they tease my body towards that ultimate goal. My mind again conflicted, never wanting this feeling to end, begging for full release. So close now, oh so close. Each breath becomes a struggle.

My head turns towards him, my lips meet his, our kiss so primal, so erotic.

"I love you babe," I whisper as my body reaches the point of no return. I tense, my breathing ceases altogether, my vagina clenches. My climax, so intense, so unrelenting, takes complete control of my body, dominates my emotions like the grand finally on the Fourth of July.

I feel his warm thick fluid fill me, escape between us, flood over our intertwined bodies. The sounds that escape my mouth so primal. I don't care. This is pure ecstasy.

Our movements stop. Him still deep inside me, my vagina still pulsing, milking every drop from him. Our combined fluids continue to leak, our bodies remain one, our lips still passionately attached.

I slide forward, the stimulation too overwhelming, he slips from my grasp.

I roll over, face him, study his face, still flushed from our lovemaking. His hands gently toy with my sensitive breasts, his lips brush across my shoulder, up my neck. My body continues to simmer, my beautiful lover so attentive to my every need. He brings me back to my senses, ever so slowly as our hearts beat in perfect synchrony.

"I love you so much babe. I am so sorry I was such a bitch last night."

He smiles, we kiss, nuzzle, snuggle. We drift off to sleep. So sticky, so messy, so content.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Reddy Garu Retired neighbor starts taking interest in a neglected wife.in Loving Wives
I Need a New Plaything Ch. 01 Happily married housewife submits to dominant stranger.in Loving Wives
Diana's Tales - Student Aid Pt. 01 Mature woman helps black youth get into college.in Interracial Love
My Wife's Big Mouth Hockey mom loses wager and pays in pussy.in Loving Wives
First Time Doggers A married couple go dogging for the first time.in Loving Wives
More Stories