First Time Doggers

Story Info
A married couple go dogging for the first time.
2.4k words
4.02
18.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were we meant to turn there or the next one?" Said the man behind the wheel as he glanced at the sat nav.

"I don't think so. It said get on to oakhurst lane, drive 2 miles and the entrance to the car park will be on the right," replied a woman in the passenger seat as peering out of the cars window. "It's not been far enough yet.

"There! There's the sign," she exclaimed.

He put the right hand indicator on and pulled over on the side of the road just before the turning and stopped the car.

"Well we are nearly there, are you sure you want to do this honey?" He said as looked at his wife across the car.

"Fuck, I'm nervous but I'm soaking through my knickers at the thought of it Patrick," She said as she took his hand in hers and squeezed it "are you sure?"

"How can I not be when you've just said that!" He replied. "Alright let's go in."

Patrick put the indicator back on, put the car into gear and drove off slowly before turning into the parks car park.

There was no street lighting out here at all but it was a warm cloudless spring night and the moon illuminated everything gently. He carried on driving to get to the spot they were told right at the back on the edge of the forest.

"Doesn't look like anyone else is here yet, I hope we are in the right place," she said with concern.

"This has to be it, there's been nothing else for miles," he replied softly as he backed the car into a space where they could see everything before turning the ignition off.

"Fuck, we are really doing this aren't we?" She said as looked at her husband.

He nodded with a nervous smile as he looked at his wife.

They were both in their 40s and had been married for nearly 20 years. She had long blonde hair, soft features and a large curvy body. Her light weight summer dress showed ample cleavage and was cut short well above the knee. He was tall with a build that showed he used to be athletic not so long ago with a short dark brown beard and black rimmed glasses.

"I love you Sam," he said softly as he put his hand on her knee.

"I love you too, I'm so excited we are doing this together," she replied warmly.

"Even if no one shows up we are going to be doing this together here in the car!" He said with a laugh

"Don't tempt me. God I don't think I've ever been so horny!" She said breathlessly.

She reached over to him and ran over hands over his crotch, feeling how hard he was already. Excited that he was going to watch her get fucked by other men tonight. They both leaned in and kissed passionately as some lights appeared in the distance.

"Someone's coming!" She said breathlessly as she moved her lips away from his.

The car drove slowly towards them and manoeuvred in to a space a short distance away. They flashed their lights quickly and Patrick fumbled with the keys, figuring he had to do the same.

Two middle aged guys got out of the car, locked it and slowly walked towards Sam and Patrick as another pair of headlights turned the corner in the distance.

Sam reached up and flicked the interior lights on before leaning over and starting to undo Patrick's belt.

"Let's make them watch for a while, show them what they will be getting," she said as she started tugging down his jeans and boxers to free his cock.

She took his dick in her hand and started slowly stroking him as she watched the two men come up to the car by the windows before leaning over and taking the head in her mouth. She slowly pumped with one hand as her tongue swirled round the head of his achingly hard cock, looking up at the window to see her audience. And making eye contact with them as she sucked her husband.

"Oh god," Patrick moaned as he put his hand on his wife's head and held her on him gently. "You're so fucking good"

"Mmmpm," she replied happily with a mouthful of him.

The second car pulled up and another man got out looking very nervous. He stood by his car for a few moments before finally plucking up the courage to come over.

Sams head bobbed up and down on Patrick as she watched two guys undo their trousers and take their already hard cocks out. One of them was huge, she wasn't sure how she was going to handle him. They both started wanking as she took her mouth off of Patrick's cock. She looked the guy with the big cock in the eye and spat on her husband's dick, pumping it hard and fast with her hand, squeezing rhythmically.

"Shit, slow down baby!" Patrick said quickly.

She looked at him hungrily and released her grip, watching his cock twitch and seeing how close she got him.

"Nearly," she said with a devilish smile "Roll down the windows, it's getting steamy in here."

Patrick took some deep breathes and wound down both front windows as the third man started undoing his flies and pulled his dick out.

Sam slipped her dress off of her shoulders, shimmying it down to her waist before reaching round to undo her bra. She watched the three men with their cocks in their hands for her as she removed it and showed them her large breasts. Her nipples were so hard they were almost painful to the touch.

"Can I touch them babe?" Said man number one gruffly.

"Yes! You can touch anything you like!" Sam said as she squeezed her nipples softly between her fingers.

He leant in the window, one hand still stroking his cock and fondled her breasts one at a time.

"Oh fuck yes!" Sam said as she breathed heavily and arched her back.

She hitched up her skirt and ran her hands over her thighs and panties, rubbing herself through them and feeling how wet she was.

Patrick sat and watched his wife play with herself as a complete stranger had his hand all over her tits. The first time he had ever seen her with someone else. He started to stroke himself gently now the risk of orgasm has faded. She was completely lost in the lust and he was loving it.

"Come on you two, come and have your turn!" Sam said to the other men as she rubbed her pussy quickly in large circles through her panties.

The first man backed off as Sam opened her door and beckoned the others over. Twisting and putting a leg out the door to give them a better show.

They both approached, smiling awkwardly at each other as they came to the door and reached out to touch Sam. Running their hands over her tits as they carried on jerking off, squeezing her, rolling her nipples beneath their fingers as she made contented noises.

"Fuck love you're gorgeous!" Said man number two as the third guy nodded in agreement. "Why don't you take those panties off and let me help you out?"

Sam was buzzing as she watched him stroke his enormous dick in front of her. She looked over at Patrick before turning on her seat and shimmying to slide her panties down and onto the floor. She spread her legs and moved her hips forward as man number two knelt down between her and immediately ran his tongue between her pussy lips, tasting how sweet and horny she was.

"Oh god, fuck yes!" She squealed as she pulled his head into her with one hand. She looked at man number one, "come here and let me suck that cock."

He walked over and she grabbed his cock hungrily, sliding him into her mouth as she moaned and bucked at the pleasure of being eaten out by a stranger. She bobbed her head on him quickly, using her hand in time with her mouth as she held the other guy between her thighs.

"Oh yeah, that's so good," he said as she flicked her tongue over him.

She took him as deep as she could, gagging on his cock before popping him out with a sigh and a slurp.

Man number two slid two fingers inside her as he licked her clit faster.

"Oh fuck yes keep going like that, I'm going to cum!" She nearly screamed as she bucked her hips into his face "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! YES, YES, FUUUCKK!" She shouted as she came hard.

Patrick watched in delight as his wife came harder than he'd ever seen her, stroking himself over the scene.

Man number two stood up and wiped his mouth happily as he saw her relax into the seat. His cock was still hard and he started stroking himself over her again.

Sam trembled slightly from how hard she just came. She reached into the the glove box, taking out a box of condoms before standing up. Looking at the three men jerking off to her she dropped her dress to the ground and held out the box.

"One each, then you're all going to fuck me," Sam said hungrily "you won't need one!" She said as she turned to her husband with a wink.

The three guys took a condom each and starting putting them on as Patrick got out of the car and walked round to the other side.

"My husband is going to be last but who's going to fuck me first?" Sam said as she bent over the side of the bonnet and arched her back, showing off her arse.

"The three men looked at each cautiously before number three stepped up behind Sam. He held his dick in his hand and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy.

"Fuck me hard! Come on, cum inside me!" Sam said hungrily as she pushed back towards him.

He pushed into her, squeezing her against the car as his hips pressed against her arse. He moaned loudly as he slide his cock in and out of her wet pussy, holding on to her hips tightly as he pumped against her, speeding up and thrusting himself hard into her.

"Fuck, yes fuck me! Cum in inside me!" She said.

He groaned and sped up, pushing hard and deep into her pussy, rocking her back and forth against the car, the sound of his balls slapping against her as they both moaned loudly.

"I'm gunna cum!" He shouted as thrust himself hard into her.

His hips twitched and his legs wobbled as he held himself inside her, shooting his load into the condom. He started to relax and pulled out, sagging with relief as he backed away.

Man number 1 came up and immediately pushed inside her, fucking her harder and faster than the guy before causing her to gasp.

"Oh my god, yes, harder!" Sam said as she lay her cheek on the warm car bonnet, feeling herself getting squashed into the car as the cock ploughed into her.

All of a sudden he moaned loudly and held himself inside her, bucking his hips as he came.

"Fuck, that was good love" he panted as he relaxed and pulled out of her, stepping back and sitting down on a barrier at the edge of the car park.

Sam stood from the car shakily and bent herself over the open car door, through the open window.

"Come on big boy, fuck me while I suck my husband's cock, I want you to cum as he unloads on my face," she said as she spread her legs slightly waiting him.

With a smirk he came up behind her as her husband stood in front of her, holding onto the door to stop it moving too much. She took him in her mouth and started sucked him, loving his familiar taste as man number two started to push into her.

"Mmmmphm!" She exclaimed in surprise, feeling herself being stretched.

He pushed in slowly but firmly, filling her as his hips touched her round arse. He gripped her tightly round the waist and slowly started to pull himself out and push back in as she made little sounds of pleasure and pain. She sucked on Patrick's cock, being pushed onto him as the huge cock was pushed into her.

Patrick moaned with pleasure as he watched his wife getting spit roasted. Listening to her noises getting louder and more frequent as she was getting close.

Man number two started fucking her harder, slamming his big dick into her dripping wet pussy.

"Mmppph!" She screamed before letting Patrick's cock drop from her lips "Fuck, I'm cumming, keep fucking me! OH MY GOD! YES!" She she shouted as she pushed back onto the big dick, her legs trembling as she came hard.

Patrick started wanking his cock as he watched his wife cum again, stroking himself hard and fast in front of her face.

"I'm going to cum!" He said quickly.

She looked up at him, still trembling, rocking back and forth as she was fucked hard and fast by the biggest thing she had ever had inside her. Patrick's cock exploded, covering her face with ribbons of cum. She stuck out her tongue to taste him and moaned with pleasure.

Behind her he pushed hard into her and groaned loudly, bending over and forcing himself as deep as he could into her as he shot his load into the condom as she gasped at him going so deep. His legged twitched as came hard.

"Oh fuck! God, that was good," he said as he sagged into her and slowly pulled his cock out.

Sam sagged over the window, breathing heavily, her pussy gaping and soaking wet, her face covered in Patrick's cum.

Everybody was panting for a moment, no one saying anything. The three men pulled up their trousers. As Sam stood, her eyes sparkling.

"Thank you boys, I'm not going to be able to walk properly tomorrow!" She said with a laugh as she bent down and picked up her dress.

"That was amazing."

"Yeah, god."

"Brilliant!" The three strangers said. As they started to to walk off to their cars.

Sam looked at her dress and decided not to bother. She picked up her panties and slipped them on, followed by her bra as Patrick got into the driving seat.

She sat down in her underwear and closed the car door.

"Holy fuck, was that ok?" She said looking him in the eyes.

"Ok? He said questioningly "that was bloody amazing!"

They both grinned and laughed as they sagged into the car seats exhausted.