Morris / The Dangerous Jade: Concl.

Story Info
Redbird is unleashed, and Morris finds his calling.
7.7k words
4.58
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers

Morris Micklewhite and The Dangerous Jade

A Fanfiction

Based on the character Jade Dragon

created by Battlestrength

Conclusion

by The Preve

The Author wishes to express his deepest thanks to Battlestrength for his permission in writing this story, and Destodes 777 for the edit.

So there I was, stuck on a Caribbean island, my body swarming with nanotech, wondering how the fuck I got there.

I said my life sucked, earlier. Then things happened to me, and I forgot what suck meant. Now the only one who sucked was Jade Dragon, and not in a bad way.

I was on a giant bed, trying and failing to get my head around my crazy life. She was on me, sucking my cock.

There wasn't really much to do except wait, exercise, and fuck. Jade, I guess, needed something to pass the time, and I was really addicted to her by then.

It wasn't just fucking. Jade, a professional assassin, exercised, a lot. Pretty intense stuff: strength training, martial arts, gymnastics, and yoga.

I wasn't as intense but I did swim a lot. I swam longer and faster than I used to. I never seemed to get tired.

I didn't change much physically either. Maybe my body got more toned but that was that.

I didn't turn into the Incredible Hulk, or Steve Rogers. I just got faster, my vision got better, and like I said, stopped getting tired.

This time we weren't wearing clothes at all. Jade said she liked to go nude at home. I'd been so intimate with her so often, I stopped getting dressed.

Added, we didn't expect any company really, other than the Contact. It was like a nude resort for two.

We swam naked, exercised naked, slept naked, and showered together. I had the best time ever.

The two of us weren't too relaxed. We kept clothes and weapons nearby, in case Jade needed them fast. Veta monitored the email, phone, and property in case the Contact or some other guy showed up. She told us the MELF wasn't scheduled for maintenance for another six months. We were good for now. Jade worked on her laptop, constantly.

"Everything's quiet Red, but that could change. Always keep an eye on the news. It might keep you ahead of the hounds."

We also went through all of Liz's files. Most of them were technical and medical jargon I knew fuck all about. Jade, on the other hand, understood a lot. She's really, really, really smart.

"IQ of 152 at seven, kid. Another doc tested me years later and put me at 200 plus. Those files got lost."

Wow. A genius assassin.

A couple of days into our residency, Jade decided to test me.

"Look Red," she told me after taking my cock out of her mouth, "Your stamina is better. So are your reflexes. Don't you want to know how far you can go?"

"I think I've been going pretty far."

"Not this way," she got off the bed, "Let's shower and after that, see how long you can run."

I didn't go to gyms often. I usually kept in shape by running and swimming.

We hadn't bought gym clothes so I ran the treadmill in cargo shorts and sneakers.

I ran at different speeds, resting between runs for an hour, while Jade timed me.

The results: I could run flat out for an hour before I broke a sweat, and about another forty-five before I got tired. Jade suggested with more exercise, I could push it to past two, perhaps two and a half. I could keep a steady pace for five hours if I jogged; six if I swam.

"I'd hate to compete against you in a triathlon."

"None for me. I'd kind of feel like I'm cheating."

Jade tested my reflexes. She didn't use a hammer on my knee. It started the morning of our third day. I'd just come out of the pool after a morning swim. Jade was there. She had something in her hand.

"Catch Red!"

She threw the object before I had time to blink water from my eyes. I caught it anyway.

"A stapler? What...?" More objects flew my way. I caught forks, knives, cue balls, baseballs, one after the other, in rapid succession. She had a bunch of stuff in a sack.

"How you feeling, Red?" she asked throwing a wrench.

"Weird. It's like I can see them in detail, coming at me, not like a blur or anything. It feels easy catching them."

Remember, this place wasn't some lab or medical center. Jade improvised. We were trying to get an idea of what Liz did.

One benefit of Achilles was it made me better at Call of Duty. Jade made me play it as part of the reflex test. It was pretty kinky. So far as I know, I never met people who could say they played COD in the nude. It was fun. I beat Jade. Eat shit Stepbitch. I can take you now.

The game worked us up. All that adrenaline, all that violence. Jade was really into it. It ended with her all sweaty; her pussy looked wet. My cock stood rock hard, and I was as sweaty as her.

"It's that time again, Red."

"Yeah."

We fucked for hours.

The work outs, tests, and fucks went on for a week. Jade also taught me a few moves, mostly jabs and places to put them. There wasn't much time to train me to her level of martial arts.

The Contact didn't show. I wondered why it was taking so long. Not that a week long sex vacation with Jade wasn't fun, but we were still in danger. Jade asked Veta about the Contact.

"The security codes used to enter the facility triggered an automatic message to the Contact. He instructed me to maintain standard security procedure until his arrival."

"So the Contact is a he," I said.

"Correct."

"No surprise. We stay put and wait, Red. He probably has to cover his butt to his boardroom, and get here roundabout to thwart tails."

I didn't know what she meant. As it stood, he showed up at week's end. Unfortunately, he didn't cover his trail well enough. The result was I found out what Redbird could do.

It happened this way:

Me and Jade were really into it, enjoying a mid-morning fuck. She let me get on top this time. I was pumping, her legs were wrapped around me, and her hands gripped my ass. She cursed a blue streak as usual. Veta raised us in the middle of an orgasm.

"Good morning, I wish to inform you that the Contact notified me his ETA is in ten minutes."

"Damn!" Jade and I said simultaneously.

"Well Red, let's take a quick shower and get dressed. Clean this place up Veta."

"Compliance."

The shower took only a couple of minutes. The MELF had automatic vacuums, floor cleaners, plus the bed was self-cleaning. We did some wiping and dusting, so things were pretty straightened up by the time he arrived.

I dressed in khaki cargo shorts, a red tee, and sandals. Jade dressed in her combat cat suit and armed up.

"Never take chances Red. The Contact might be legit or not, or he might be bent or turned. Always be prepared."

"Like a boy scout?"

"Pretty apt in your case. You look like one."

The Contact came in a speedboat. He set it on the beach. Veta let us view through the windows.

"Get into the passageway, Red. Stay out of sight 'til I say it's okay."

I did as she said. I didn't know the guy. He could be like Jade said.

Jade Dragon

I already recognize the man in the boat. I'd never met him. I do have stock in his company. I know him from his portfolio. Harry might know of my connection. I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if he did. It still doesn't mean I won't put a bullet in this guy's brain, if he doesn't tell me the right things.

I check my Kevlar, K-bar, and keep my Glock at the ready. I move to a position where I can respond quickly if he comes in shooting. Didn't look like he had weapons though.

He owns the house. He'll know the codes.

I know that Boss.

Veta is silent. She won't rat on her inventor. Plus, he's probably seeing everything through her surveillance system.

I guess you'll have to take the chance. You've been in this situation... how many times?

Too many.

And you've always turned it around. You're great at this.

I can't get too cocky.

Yeah, once with the Doc was enough.

I wait until he opens the door. He comes into the living room, sees me, and stops, not really surprised. His puckish face smirks with a cocked eyebrow.

"Somehow I expected someone like you. He told me my Contact would probably be an old acquaintance of his. Pleased to meet you."

I admit, this guy's pretty handsome in person. His face is mischievous, with sensual lips just made for sin. I'd jump his bones just like his sister. Still, security's security.

"I'd say the same but I need proof you know him. Your sis said you'd give me something only he and I would know."

"Okay. The first time you and he met, you were fucking Joey Calebrese of the Magrani crime family. He put a bullet in Joey's head. You didn't notice and kept fucking a dead guy. He told me he was wearing a teal floral print shirt by Gucci, stonewashed jeans by The Gap, shoes by Hush Puppies, and he was carrying a Type 79 submachine gun."

He had me at the part where I fucked Calebrese after Harry put a bullet in his head. One really doesn't talk about those things.

Which is where you acquired a taste for fucking your marks as they're dying...

I relax. "So how's Harry."

He relaxes. "A little worse for wear but good overall. Is his nephew okay?"

"See for yourself. It's okay to come out Red."

Morris Micklewhite, cont.

I came out of the passageway. The man was wearing light khaki Chino pants, a blue men's cotton shirt, and sandals.

He had a slender, athletic build, with short dark blonde hair and light blue eyes. He looked to be Jade's size, 5'9".

I didn't know whether to trust him. I didn't know if I could like him. His face looked as if everything around him was a joke. I'd seen that look on too many people back home, in school, in the house, at the party, usually accompanied by varying levels of cruelty.

This man didn't seem cruel exactly, but something hard and cold in his eyes reminded me of Uncle Harry.

There was something familiar about him, like I'd met him before but couldn't remember where. Jade introduced him. I struggled to keep my jaw closed when she did.

"Aleksander Slutsky, Morris Micklewhite. Morris, Aleksander Slutsky, Macedon's CEO."

"Pleased to meet you Morris," he shook my hand, "You certainly do not look like someone related to Harry."

His accent wasn't as strong as Liz's.

"Uh, hi. Are you and Liz related?"

"I'm her twin brother," he smiled, "Younger by about two minutes."

"Red was kidnapped with Liz. She insisted I free him first. Doc Hazard used Klauzenstein braces. I couldn't free her before Doc and his goons got back, sorry."

"I have faith in my sister. She'll hold out."

"She has two years of memories erased, and no notes on her. Doc will get jack, which is why she had me rescue Morris. She didn't want the Doc to use him as a bargaining chip."

Jade was telling some white lies. I don't think she wanted Alek to know about Achilles and me... yet.

"So!" he rubbed his hands, "I'm here to collect my sister's project, safeguard it, and get young Morris to safety. I take it, it's on the desktop?"

"Waiting in the office."

"My company vaults are much more secure. Harry thinks people might already know about this facility. We have to leave now."

"Harry have an idea why the Regional Director and the Syndicate turned on him?"

Alek nodded, "He suspects a faction within the Syndicate wants Achilles for a power play, and another wants to auction it to the highest bidder. The latter looks to have leaks, one of whom told Doc Hazard. He suspects they may have hired others. I had to do a bit of traveling to lose tails."

"The kid in danger?"

"Harry doesn't think so. The Syndicate knows the kid's the son of Plum's COO, but they also know Harry kept him in the dark. They don't think the kid has the knowledge to understand Achilles anyway."

We were moving down the passageway to Pod Three.

"Get your gear kid. We're moving."

I went to take my pack. I wondered if Jade was coming with us to another safe house. Was Uncle Harry going to be there?

I didn't have much time to think about it. Veta sounded on the intercom.

"Mr. Slutsky, my motion detectors indicate there are unauthorized personnel on the island."

"What?! Veta! Cameras! To my phone!"

Veta's security cameras transmitted the images.

"You two! Get over here. See if you recognize anyone."

The iPhone showed men coming out of the water. They looked like the Navy SEALs I'd seen in commercials and movies.

"Insulated wet suits," Jade said, "Good for masking body heat. Thwarts infrared scanners."

"They didn't count on motion detectors," Alek added, "I figured I'd see all the tricks the tails used in making my way over here. I forgot about the bloody mini-subs. Veta! Security Protocol Alpha!"

"I don't recognize them. They're special forces trained at least. SEAL or SAS."

Veta sealed the house.

"That'll hold them for a few," Alek said. "We have to hurry. This place isn't a fortress."

"Take your pack, Red, and get to the storeroom. Hide there. You, Alek, do what you have to do. I'll keep them occupied. If I don't get killed, and they don't kill Red, he'll be the ace."

"What are you talking about?" Alek asked.

"Later," Jade answered, looking at me meaningfully. I gulped and headed toward the storeroom.

Alek Slutsky

I didn't have time to dwell on Jade's words. My priority was to secure Vet's work.

It only took a few minutes to download the files. I designed the flash drive myself, for the Syndicate ironically. I could hear Jade at work; many gunshots, explosions, and screams, all men. She's living up to her reputation.

The download completed. I pulled the drive. "Veta, purge the system, port yourself over to corporate."

"Compliance."

Veta purged everything and uploaded herself to headquarters, via satellite.

I took out a wrapper with specially made taffy, concocted by my personal chef with the company chemist.

I wrapped it around the flash drive, put it in my mouth, and swallowed it. The taffy would provide protection from stomach acid while it cycled through my system.

I smashed the screen, took the hard drive, and dumped it in the pool. Always best to be thorough. Jade did a good job of holding them in the passageway. She even managed to get a hostage.

Unfortunately, so did the mercenaries who came through the back way: the kid.

Jade Dragon

Veta said there were fifteen mercenaries; meaning three five-man minisubs. Kind of expensive for an op like this. Means some big money, deep pockets. Veta's monitors tell her the team's hitting from all sides.

"Who's the closest group?"

"The team near the reception area. It seems they have decryption equipment. I estimate a breach in one minute, fifteen seconds. Mister Slutsky has ordered me to corporate headquarters. I apologize that I will no longer be of assistance. Good luck."

I curse. Damn Alek, we need eyes.

He wants to protect his tech, Jade.

I know Boss. It just seems clumsy. They'll hit us from the back. I hope Red can get hid, Alek downloads the files, and I can take care of this group before that.

Got it.

I crouch behind the table, ready a flash grenade and my Glock.

A 'thump!' and the sound of steps tells me the team's in the room. I toss the flash. There's a half-second's start of a shout, then boom! Whiteout.

Go Jade.

I manage to get three in the head while they're still blinded. The other two fire in my direction but I've already ducked out of the way.

I kneecap one and get him in the head as he falls. Chests and torsos are protected by Kevlar so no shots there. Go for the head or legs.

The last one's dodged back into the doorway. He throws an object. Grenade.

I leap for the passageway, boom!

I'm stunned but still moving. I roll over, unclasp my C8 and fire a burst into the room. He's delayed while I get further into the passage.

'Boom!' Damn! They're in the kitchen. I better take down this guy before I'm trapped between them. I get an idea. I gamble he's too close to try another grenade, so he's going to rush.

He comes in shooting. I throw the K-bar. He uses his Kalashnikov to bat it away. I get him with the Glock.

How many grenades does he have? I grab his body. Five. I take them all. Just in time. They're in the kitchen.

I decide the best defense is a good offense. I run right at them. I take the pins off two grenades as I do. I toss them just as the first merc gets his gun to bear.

I duck behind a trunk just as the merc says, "Fuck!" Then 'kawump!' one, followed a second later by 'kawump!' two.

I leap up immediately and follow with a third grenade, throwing it into the kitchen. I duck again and follow with a spray of bullets. I wait, Glock ready.

I wave my hand in the room. No shots. I take the risk and go in.

The kitchen's destroyed. So are four of the mercs; two from grenades, one from bullets, one from a combination... and one is still alive, with a partially destroyed ear and a broken arm. He tries to stand.

How fortuitous.

I take my katana and point it between his legs. "Get up or get circumcised."

It takes him a while. I'm not about to help him.

He manages to stand. He glares at me, very pissed.

"Keep in front. We're going to Pod Three. Try anything and I'll take your balls first, and then your head."

Interrogation doesn't interest me just yet. There's the other five to deal with first.

Alek is by the pool. Looks like he just threw his computer in. He sees me and smiles. I smile back. Then it wipes from my face. The last five show up. They have a hostage. Red. Fuck.

Morris Micklewhite cont.

I was shit at hide and seek. I could never find the kids, the kids always found me.

I thought a nook between a chest freezer and the walk-in was a nice spot. I didn't factor the stainless steel make of the walk-in, or the reflection it cast. That's how the goons caught me.

I'd no sooner settled in when I found the muzzle of an AK pointed at my face (I'm kind of exaggerating. It actually took a few minutes.).

Two of the mercs hustled me before an asshole-looking guy.

I call him A-hole because his mouth was in a permanent sneer. The way he looked at me was like Doc Hazard.

He wore wire rim glasses like Liz. His snow white hair was pulled back in a severe ponytail. His eyes were pale blue, and his skin was almost albino white.

He was also dressed in a black suit, unlike the others.

"We found this one in the storeroom," one goon, a cross between a skinhead and a Marine, said.

"Humph! Tell Martin he owes me a finger. His intel said the house was empty," A-hole man had a slight accent.

"I've lost contact with the other two teams," the speaker was a large, very black, bald head who sounded Nigerian. "Team One said a float plane was at the pier."

"Who are you, boy?" A-hole asked.

"Um, Morris. I... uh... stay here."

"You don't look like much. Who's with you? Whose plane is that?"

I had to spin something. I didn't want them to know about Jade. Her ace-in-the-hole statement pointed both ways.

"Just the pilot."

"And those explosions and gunfire I'm presently hearing? Is that 'just the pilot'?"

"She's a good pilot? I only hired her to bring me here. I don't know anything else about her."

"And Alek Slutsky? What do you know about him?"

"Only that he owns the house. He's letting me stay here a few days. I was setting up for a big party with some friends." Don't push it Morris.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers