Morris / The Dangerous Jade: Concl.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonas Ago could hardly wait. His first real kill! The homeless guy last summer didn't count. After this, he was a full fledged member of a crew. A real crew. His Uncle's no less.

The pizza boy pedaled up on his bike. Jonas sneered. He looked just the type he used to bully back in school: all fresh faced, clean cut, nice ass nerds. He was going to enjoy this.

The kid walked up, carrying his pizza warmer, his oversized Smokey Joe's Pizza Parlor tee near clownish.

"I have an order for an extra large mushroom pepperoni with black olives for Anton Ago."

"Right here. I'm his nephew."

"That'll be twenty-two fifty."

"Just a sec," Jonas made to reach in his pocket for the money. Instead he reached behind and pulled a Beretta.

"Got your money right here," he grinned and fired, at the kid's face, or where he assumed the kid's face would be but wasn't.

Jonas barely had time to register shock at the kid's speed, before he found himself facing a silenced Heckler and Koch.

A bullet entered his open mouth a second later. So much for his initiation.

After taking out Jonas Ago, Robby Redbird set the pizza warmer down, brought out some extra clips and a few flash grenades, and entered the chopshop.

He strode casually through the building, shooting crew members, using flash grenades to blind larger groups until he came to Anton's card game.

Anton was aware of a disturbance only when the shouts of his crew overcame the industrial noise of his chopshop. The shouts were accompanied by a few pops and thumps.

"Karlo, go out and find what the fuck's going on, and what's taking Jonas so long?"

Karlo didn't come back. Instead a small object, like a hockey puck, was thrown into the room.

Anton managed to get out a "What the fu...?!"

A blinding light, a loud 'wumph!' and several pops and gunshots filled the air. Two painful thumps hit his legs, and a blast of pain hit his crotch.

When his vision cleared, he saw his crew dead, gunshots to their heads and chests, two gunshots in his legs, a spreading pool of blood in his groin, and a red-headed teen with a silenced pistol and a Smoky Joe's Pizza delivery shirt, taking pictures with his iPhone.

"Whatever they're paying you I'll double it!"

"Sorry, I don't break contracts, and the pizza guy you killed last year was the son of a wealthy and powerful client. She didn't want you arrested, she wanted you dead."

Robby put a bullet into Anton's head a second later.

After transmitting pictures confirming fulfillment of the contract, he went outside, picked up the warmer, and rode back to the parlor. He put a bullet in Smoky Joe's head, wiped the video tapes of his presence, and removed all evidence of his hiring. He hadn't interacted with the others during his short employment, so most really couldn't describe him. He didn't want to waste a good pizza though.

Shirley woke to Morris entering her hotel room. He was gone twenty minutes. He bought pizza.

"Mmmm, pepperoni and mushrooms," she purred a second later.

(Morris switched out the pizza into a box filched from another parlor.)

"I was feeling hungry."

They ate a couple slices each and rinsed them down with Coke. Moments later, Morris was in bed, on his back, naked and watching his cock enter Shirley's pussy.

All in all, a productive weekend. A bit of extra money for his tuition. Some fun on the side, and some pests controlled.

Shirley bounced up and down on his cock. She was good but Morris was distracted. So many things were happening.

Uncle Harry's project to settle accounts with the Syndicate was gaining traction. Another prospect was offering $500,000 to kill a Russian mobster, and he still had to figure what to write for his paper.

"I wonder if Jade ever had to deal with this shit?"

And what was he going to do about the Liz question?

"Sigh! Well, this is the Life. I'll have to figure it out. That was a crazy fucked up party, wasn't it?"

The End.