Morticia Pt. 02 - Elvira Visits!

Story Info
Elvira visits our house after the Halloween party.
6.8k words
4.69
2.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a follow-up to Morticia's Halloween Gangbang. While it stands well on its own, you might enjoy it more if you read that story first. Hope you enjoy it in any event, and please comment and vote if you are so inspired.

It had been ten days since the Halloween party and that evening's events; David had completely forgotten Dana's promise to make the ending of that evening up to him. So he was pleasantly surprised when he came home from work and was greeted by his lovely wife dressed in her Morticia Addams costume. She looked the same as she had the night of the party - ultra-sexy dress, thigh-high stockings and four-inch heels. The only difference, which he was quick to notice, was that she hadn't fastened the clasp holding the center of the dress together at her breasts. Much to his delight, that meant even more of the inner curves of Dana's lovely breasts were exposed.

"Welcome home," she greeted him as he walked in the door.

"Thank you," he said. "Wow, who are you, and what have you done with my wife?"

"I've told her to take the night off. My name is Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. I'll be seeing to your every need tonight."

"That sounds wonderful! I think I'd like something to eat first."

Dana smiled. "What a fortunate coincidence. Get down on your knees."

"Excuse me?"

Now Dana looked impatient. "I said, get on your knees. Tonight isn't going to go well if you don't listen to me. And I prefer that you call me Mistress. Now, knees, if you would."

David decided to play along and knelt. Dana moved so that she was in front of him, the top of the slit in her skirt level with his face.

"Since eating is your first need, you'll find your meal here," she said as she parted the slit. "Eat to your heart's content." She pulled his head into her crotch and David realized she wasn't wearing anything under the dress. Confused, but more than willing to perform oral sex on his lovely wife, he pressed forward and lightly licked her slit. Dana shifted to spread her legs apart more and encouraged him.

"Good, very good. I can tell you're hungry. But let's take our time. Lick my stockings first."

David moved lower and began licking and kissing her thigh-high stockings at the knees. He slowly worked his way upward and soon reached the bare flesh of her upper thighs above the stockings. Her thighs were warm, and firm, and deliciously edible. He could tell that whatever he was doing was right because Dana's legs shifted to spread further apart. That let him reach the flesh on the inner part of her thighs, and he heard Dana's breathing change as he licked and kissed there.

"Good, very good," she said a bit breathlessly. "I'm happy to see that you can take direction. You have promise."

The game amused him, and it was nice to have his wife in a sexy, playful mood. David continued to lick his way up Dana's thighs, noting that she was moving about more the higher he went. Anticipation? He'd better make it worth the wait. He was at the top of her thighs now, and ran his tongue along the juncture of her leg and body. Dana/Elvira's hand went to his head and eased him back toward her center. David took the hint and shifted over to her bare pussy. She must have shaved today - she was very smooth except for the two-inch landing strip above her hooded clitoris.

David followed the strip of hair down, 'like a plane on approach', he thought - and brushed over her clit to her outer lips, which were already damp with arousal. He licked leisurely at the moisture there, enjoying the taste of her and her soft moans as his tongue lightly probed each fold. His tongue slid down to her opening and probed there as well. She was soaked! Lapping at the moisture he alternated between licks and penetration until he felt she was ready for the next act.

David's tongue ran up her slit and exposed her engorged clit, obviously ready for attention. He licked hard across it and earned another soft moan. His tongue ran around the hard mound - more moans. Then he set to licking it slowly, tantalizing her with non-stop sensation. She was breathing hard now but managed to pant out, "Use...your...fingers...." while pressing his head into her.

His hand slid up her leg to her opening and David let his thumb brush into it lightly. When she croaked out, 'more,' he penetrated her with that digit while his fingers wrapped around into the crease of her ass. He began a slow fucking motion with his thumb while his fingers brushed her anus and she began to pant more quickly. A finger probed at the tight entrance, slipping into it while his thumb continued to fuck her and his tongue lashed at her clit.

That was all it took - Dana/Elvira shook as the orgasm crashed over her. Her groans filled their entry hall and she stiffened at the sensations racking her body. She pressed David's face into her, and he responded with equal pressure on her clit. It seemed like she came for minutes, though it was certainly not that long, but it was minutes before she released his head and stepped back.

David looked up at her as she tried to recover enough to resume the Elvira persona. Finally, "I hoped you enjoyed your meal. Your performance was....adequate. Now, follow me."

David stood and followed as she turned and started up the stairs. The view as he climbed the stairs in back of her was riveting, her luscious ass was perfectly framed in this dress. Dana/Elvira went into the bedroom and he followed, joining her at the foot of the bed.

"You NEED to undress now," she told him as she started to unbutton his shirt. David leaned in to kiss her and Dana let him, returning the kiss affectionately but not passionately.

"There will be time for that sort of thing later," she told him matter-of-factly. "Now finish undressing for me."

"What about you, Mistress?" he asked as he took off his shirt and undershirt.

"Don't you like what I have on?" she challenged him.

"It's great, sexy as hell," David told her. "I just thought, since I'm going to be naked..."

"As I said, perhaps later. Now, you NEED to lie down on the bed, on your back please."

David did as requested, well - told, and lay down; as he did he noticed the restraints attached to the bed posts. 'Been a long time since we used those,' he thought.

Dana/Elvira moved to the head of the bed and picked up a restraint. "Give me your hand please," she told him.

She looked at him expectantly but David balked. "Mistress, is this something I NEED?" he asked her, "or something you want?"

She motioned toward the erection standing away from his body. "I think that says you want to do this so you can get what you NEED."

"Fine, but this has been very one-sided so far," he argued. "I need some kind of show of good faith that both of us will benefit from this."

Dana/Elvira thought for a moment. "Your wife warned me that you might be difficult. Very well, I am allowed to offer this." Her hands went to the dress material covering - somewhat - her breasts and drew it back, exposing both breasts to him. "Men seem to be fascinated with my breasts; perhaps you will find them sufficient for now."

"Of course I do," David told her, pleased with this development. "They're lovely...almost as beautiful as my wife's"

Dana suppressed a laugh at this, instead leaning over him to fasten a restraint on his right wrist. This had the effect of dangling her breasts in his face, and he wasted no time in taking one in his mouth, sucking on her nipple. Dana's breath caught, but she didn't pull away, moving instead to fasten his left wrist. By the time she was done he had managed to suck both nipples, which were now glistening with his saliva.

"I hope you enjoyed that," she told him. "It's going to be a while before you touch me again. Lift your head and I'll put a pillow under it so you can see what's happening. You don't want to miss seeing the fun we're going to have tonight!"

She moved to the foot of the bed and told him, "Spread your legs David. Or do I have to use restraints on your feet as well?"

"No problem," he told her as he moved his legs apart. Dana/Elvira got onto the bed and moved between his legs on her hands and knees. She moved up far enough that her breasts dangled over his erection and then lowered herself so her swaying breasts rubbed against it. David's hips lifted in response as the softness of her breasts caressed his cock.

"I take it that you like that," she commented, pulling back.

"Yes, of course," David told her.

She laughed. "Well, that's not happening again soon either." At David's look of obvious disappointment she said, "Here's what we're going to do. If you want to hear about it, your wife has told me everything about the night of the party. I'm going to tell you, but only if you're willing to endure my own brand of torture while I tell you."

"Yes, I do want to hear about that," David replied. "But what does 'torture' mean?"

"That's for you to find out darling," she said with a sly smile. "Shall I begin?"

"Yes, damn it, tell me."

"Excuse me?" she retorted. "I think you meant to say, Mistress, please tell me."

"Sorry. Mistress, please tell me about that night."

"Very well. As you know," she started, "your wife was excited about the party, and very invested in it because she had worked so hard getting just the right costumes. She was nervous about how risqué her dress might be, but otherwise eager to go."

"I know. I told her the dress would be fine, that other women would be wearing sexy outfits."

"And you were right," Dana/Elvira replied. She took hold of David's erection at the base and lightly licked the head.. "Do you mind if I amuse myself while I tell the story?"

"God no," David said. "Amuse away..."

"So you went to the party and she found out you were right. The dress does attract attention; I know when I wear it the men can't stop looking, but that's harmless and to be expected." Lick. "I mean, her ass got felt up a few times, but with one exception no one really bothered her. Meanwhile, it was arousing her that all the men were trying not to stare at her tits."

"What do you mean, one exception?" David asked quickly. "Ahhh!" This in response to a manicured fingernail dragging down the length of his cock.

"Hmmm. As I remember, one man - I think it was the host...John?....lured her somewhere." Her finger was now tracing around the head of David's cock, which was getting super-sensitive. "He asked her to come into his study to look at a present he had bought his wife, to make sure it was something she would like." More fingernail tracing..."Dana had several drinks by then and wasn't as suspicious as she usually would have been. You have a lovely cock, by the way. I can see why your wife keeps you around."

"Thank you...Ah!....what happened?"

"Oh, nothing awful. As soon as they went into the room John closed the door and backed Dana into the wall. He kissed her and his hand went to her breast. He told her something like, 'You're driving every man here crazy in this dress Dana. They're dying to see your tits and then fuck you.'" A slow lick up the backside of David's cock, her tongue rolling over the head at the end..

"What did Dana do?" he managed to gasp out.

"I think she told him to let go of her," she replied. "Instead of letting go, he tried to reach under her dress to feel her breast and tried to kiss her again. That earned him a knee to the groin, and Dana left him bent over, moaning in pain."

"That's my girl," David said proudly. "Ah! You're killing me with those fingernails!"

"I warned you about torture," she said with a smug smile. "Would you like me to stop?"

"No, go on."

"By the time the party ended Dana had drunk enough and had enough ego boosts that she was very horny. She couldn't wait to get home and have you ravish her." Now her fingernails surrounded the head of David's cock and dragged upward. He began to seep precum in his growing excitement. "Oh my, I think I've made him cry," Dana/Elvira said when she saw it. "I'll kiss it and make it better." Her lips, made up in glossy black lipstick, pursed and went over the head of David's cock. Her tongue snaked out to lap at the beads of precum, earning her a groan from him.

"A bit salty, but still yummy," she said. "I hope there's more. Sorry, I got distracted. OK, you both left the party but soon found another one when you got near home."

"Right, kids at the neighbors, who were out of town. This is the part I really want to hear."

"The two of you cleared out that party and you went outside to organize the girls you were taking home. That's when Dana heard a noise upstairs, investigated and found a girl and three young men in a bedroom. She sent the girl down to you and tried to clear out the others as well."

"Jesus!" Dana/Elvira's tongue slowly licked more precum off the head of his cock. "So what happened to Dana - did they assault her, rape her?"

"No, nothing like that. They seduced her by tricking her. As I've said, she was a little drunk and very horny. They proposed playing Trick or Treat, the trick being they wouldn't leave without a treat, the treat being they each got to kiss her. She chose treat, and things....got out of control." She licked the length of David's cock, distracting him for a minute.

"So she had sex with one of them? Ah, god! Those nails are killing me!"

"But in a good way, yes? To answer your question, no - she had sex with all three." More licking and a slight suck at the head of David's cock.

"All three!?" David saw Dana blush vividly at the shock in his voice. He knew of course that she had sex with someone, but not how many people or how many times.

Dana/Elvira recovered quickly. "Surely you understand your wife by now - a little alcohol, she's already very aroused, three virile young men....what's a girl to do...." Now she was running her fingernails over the head of his cock slowly but steadily. "You seem more excited by the story than shocked. At least that's what this one says," she purred, licking the underside of the head.

"OK, I admit......I'm excited at the vision of her having three guys in a row," he gasped out.

The licking stopped, replaced by nails dragging down the length of his cock. "In a row? No David, she had them two at a time, front and back..."

"Jesus! You're going to make me cum!"

"And not just once...twice! Your lovely little housewife can be such a slut in the right situation."

"Ah....oh god..."

She had resumed lightly licking his cock, finally taking him over the edge he had been on for the last twenty minutes. Cum spurted in heavy ropes onto his belly in several powerful pulses, turning into drops of the white fluid oozing down the front of his cock as he finished. She licked at the last of it as he sagged back.

"Oh my, you came so much! My story must have had you very excited! Mmm, this tastes good too my dear...but I'm sure you're hungry for something else. I'll be back in a few moments." She gave his cock a final lick and kiss before sliding off the bed.

David watched her walk out of the room, everything about her exciting him as she moved. He considered what she had told him - there had been a lot more sex the other night than he had guessed. Fucked six times, one way or another! But he didn't feel jealousy - he knew Dana was in love with him. He also understood that she was incredibly sexual and, as she had said, could turn into a slutty tigress in the right circumstances. He had made his peace with that many years ago.

Dana/Elvira came back into the room with a tray that had two wine glasses and a platter on it. When she set it down on the nightstand next to him David saw that the platter had shrimp on it. She picked one up and offered it to him.

"You must be hungry by now so I brought you some shrimp to snack on. Can't have you distracted by hunger during this next part..." She fed him a shrimp; when he was done with it, she brought the wine glass to his lips and let him sip.

"Thank you. The next part?"

"You'll see very soon," she assured him. "Oh, take this too," she said, picking a blue pill up from the tray.

"What is it?"

"It's Viagra dear," she explained. "I thought you might need it tonight."

That sounded promising! He let her feed him the pill and washed it down with wine. They each ate more shrimp and sipped wine as she sat next to him on the bed, then she suddenly stood up. "I have to change clothes now. I love this dress, but it's not practical for our next event. Be back soon - don't wander off."

'Ha ha,' David thought. 'She certainly is having fun with this. The Viagra is a good sign, and I'll probably need it given her endurance.'

Dana/Elvira came out of the bathroom in another outfit. It technically wasn't new, but it was definitely welcome - a black lace corset that left her breasts and pussy exposed while dramatically contrasting to her fair skin. The thigh-highs and heels were still there, completing the effect. She had added a riding crop to this ensemble, just for show, David hoped. She also had a washcloth in one hand.

She purposely strode over to the bed and stood next to his head. "Dana let me borrow this outfit - it suits me, and she said you might remember it."

"Of course I remember it," he told her. "She wore it our first night together, at her townhouse. It's one of my favorite memories. Complete with riding crop, I see."

"Mmm, yes. Perhaps we'll have a use for that later." She poked at David's flaccid cock with the crop. "Still resting I see. We can hope he will revive soon. The Viagra should kick in about thirty minutes from now. Meanwhile, let's clean you up a bit." She ran the washcloth over David's belly and crotch to wipe off the splatters of cum. Lifting his cock she cleaned his groin as well. "Shame to waste it," she murmured as she took his cock into her mouth and ran her tongue over it.

Placing the washcloth on the tray, she opened the nightstand drawer. "Since our friend is still resting, I suppose I'm left to my own devices for amusement - so to speak." She took several dildos and a small vibrator out of the drawer, examining them. "Dana told me I could borrow these if I needed to. She says she keeps them for when you're traveling."

David recognized the smaller 8-inch dildo and the much larger 12-inch one, which he knew was labeled 'Deep-dicking Derek' on the base. The vibrator was new to him. He had seen the dildos used on Dana but had never seen her use them on herself.

Dana/Elvira pulled a chair near the side of the bed at David's head and sat down, her hips at the front edge. She took the 8-inch dildo off the nightstand and started running it over herself. She started at her neck, caressing herself with the toy, and let it glide across her jaw to her mouth. Her tongue slid out to lick the top half of the shaft before she pursed her lips and took it into her mouth. The dildo came out glistening with her saliva. She trailed the toy down to her breasts and ran it over the hard nipples of each breast.

"Ummm, that would feel better if it was a hard cock, but sometimes a girl has to make do..." Now Dana/Elvira shifted in the chair so her hips were further forward and her slit exposed. Her feet went to the bed, her legs spread, and she slowly ran the dildo up and down her slit. She probed at her opening, but then pulled the toy away to tease herself. A few more leisurely strokes and she rotated the shaft and slowly slipped it into herself.

"Ummm, yes...that's nice.." She began to stroke the dildo in and out, her other hand going to her clit. David could see her arousal build as she fucked herself with the toy, until her hips arched up and she orgasmed, the dildo buried in her. She calmed after a few minutes and took the toy out, setting it on the nightstand.

She sighed and said, "that was a nice warmup cum. And I think he enjoyed watching," glancing toward David's stiffening cock.

12