Morticia Pt. 02 - Elvira Visits!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He did," David agreed. "That was very sexy."

"As much as I enjoyed that," she told him, "I must say that I'm very intrigued by this one." She picked up the 12-inch dildo and inspected it. "Deep-dicking Derek - how promising," she said with an amused tone. "Dana told me that I just had to try it, so...." She licked the big head of the dildo tentatively and then took it into her mouth. She got three or four inches into her mouth before she lurched at its size. "My goodness, Derek is a big boy. I'll probably need this."

David watched as she reached into the drawer for a tube of lube. She coated the long shaft with the gel and ran her hand up and down the slick length. "That should do," she said softly. She lowered the dildo to her breasts and let it lie between the generous globes. Wrapping them together with one arm she slid Derek in her cleavage, testing how slick it was.

"Don't you wish this was your cock between my breasts? Oh, I forgot to mention - one of the young men chose to fuck Dana's tits that night. She said he did it until he climaxed and came impressively, all over her chest and face."

David took this news in stride - 'I'd have done the same given the chance' he thought. He watched as Dana/Elvira moved the dildo to her pussy, gliding the big head over her slit and rubbing her clit. "Mmm, Derek, you naughty boy," she said throatily. The head went to her opening and probed there. "Oh, yes...you feel so big." She rolled the huge head around her opening, her hips lifting and her thighs spreading further apart to open herself to Derek. Holding the dildo by the base, she pulled it into herself, several inches entering her. "Ummm...yes, give me that big cock Derek," she urged herself.

Pumping the artificial cock into herself more quickly, her other hand went to her clit and rubbed it hard. She quickly climaxed from the combined sensations, her hips rocking up and down as she pistoned the dildo into herself. As she shook with passion the huge shaft sank deeper, half of it now in her. She eased herself down from the orgasm with gentle strokes of the dildo.

"I see why Dana likes this one," she said breathlessly to David, looking at him with eyes hooded with arousal. She reached to the nightstand and picked up the vibrator. Switching it on, she pressed it against her clit and started moving the dildo into herself again. "Oh my..." she moaned as the dildo sank deeper. She pumped the shaft over and over, going deeper and deeper, until it was finally completely buried in her. Then, yielding to the sensations from the dildo, she began to fuck herself with the monster, each stroke driving to the full depth of the shaft, the vibrator pressed hard against her clitoris. Her breathing quickened with the speed of her motions and she moaned loudly as she drew the shaft out to the tip and then plunged the entire length into herself again and again. Her thrusts sped up, her pelvis rotated into the big shaft and she bucked against the dildo, her hips shaking as she exploded in climax.

David watched in fascination as Dana convulsed with the powerful orgasm. He had never seen her use Derek on herself before - it was something to behold! The erotic show had awakened his cock, which was now at full erection. It somehow felt a little different, probably the Viagra, he thought. The last convulsions of orgasm twitched in her and she sagged back into the chair, slowly easing the massive cock from her dripping cunt, the musky scent of her arousal filling the bedroom. He waited for her to recover, her eyes fluttering open to look at him lovingly, and almost sheepishly. She had shown him a side of her he had never seen before.

As she recovered, the Elvira persona reappeared. She straightened in the chair and surveyed his body as he lay there on the bed. A small smile appeared when she noticed the full erection rising up from him.

"I think he enjoyed that show even more," she said, her tone strengthening. "That...that was one of the best orgasms I've had in a while. I'm glad I took Dana's advice - I must ask her where she bought Derek."

"It seemed impressive," David agreed. "I hate to bring this up, but I need to use the bathroom. Can you please let me out of these restraints."

"Are you sure you can go with him like that?" she asked, amused at his 'situation'.

"I'll manage," he assured her.

"Fine, but hurry back. We aren't done here."

David had to marvel at his wife's sexual endurance. An orgasm such as the one she just had would satisfy most appetites for a while, but he was sure she would want more. He had long ago stopped trying to count the number of times she could climax in their lovemaking sessions. He finished his business and returned to the bedroom.

"Lie down on the bed again please," she told him. "But no restraints this time my dear. I think what I have in mind can keep you in place."

David resumed the position he had been in earlier, happy to have use of his hands. His erection had stayed hard, which made it difficult to pee, but he had managed.

"Oh my," she cooed at the sight. "Either you're happy to see me or that Viagra works very well." She stroked his erection with the riding crop and tossed it aside.

"Probably both," he told her.

"Well," she said, taking her heels off and getting on the bed. "Poor thing is probably dying for attention. In case you get bored, my Kitty could use some tenderness after Derek. But feel free to use him too if he insists." She moved into a '69' position on top of David and took his hard shaft in hand, stroking it. Using the pillow to prop his head up, David had access to her bare pussy, which was flushed and swollen from the dildo. He licked lightly at her folds, 'tenderness' he thought, and she moved closer, seeking more of his tongue.

At the same time David felt her mouth on his cock. Her tongue rolled around the head and down the shaft, wetting it. It seemed that the more David licked at her the more active her mouth became on his cock. A probe into her opening was rewarded with her taking him into her mouth and sliding halfway down his shaft. He quickened his lapping of her folds, slipping forward to run his tongue over her clitoris. The reaction was an increase in the force of her sucking, combined with her lips sliding all the way down his length. David was increasingly excited by her skilled efforts and soon felt the familiar sensations of an impending climax. She pulled back to suck on just the head of his cock and lashed at it with her tongue at the same time. That sent him over the edge - his cock pulsed with a powerful spurt into her mouth and he felt like he was being sucked dry.

Dana felt her husband's cock throb and then swell. His cum jetted into her mouth; she took the first shot of it and then plunged down his length to let him cum deep in her throat. She felt several more pulses and milked the cum out of him with her tongue and lips. When she sensed that he was spent she let his cock slip from her mouth and refocused on the feel of his tongue on her slit.

As he calmed from his orgasm David rolled his tongue over his wife's lips and clit to show his gratitude. He heard her moan, especially when he flicked at her clit, and decided to see how she would react if he added Derek. He shifted so he was centered at her clit and brought the big shaft to her opening. He heard her breath catch as he ran the dildo around her flesh, stopping at her opening. Licking softly on her clit, he began to penetrate her. Her body tensed and her hips rose to give him better access, seeking out the pleasure she knew the shaft would give her.

David gently licked the firmness that was Dana's engorged clit, careful to not abuse her sensitive flesh. He pumped the big toy at her at the same time, probing at her with it, making her moan in anticipation. Her pussy was soaked with her arousal and it slid over her opening smoothly, causing her hips to roll as her body sought out the huge intruder. The shaft loomed in front of his gaze as David moved it over her, and he marveled at its size and her ability to take it all. When he slowly moved it into her Dana moaned and ground her pelvis into his face. He lashed at her clit as he penetrated her further, making Dana's body shake at the sensation until she stiffened and climaxed violently.

"Ah, oh my god," she cried out in ecstasy. Her fingernails dug into him as the orgasm rolled through her and David winced a little at the pain. But still he rolled his tongue over her clit, extending her climax as he fucked her with Derek until he sensed she was at her limit.

Dana was making a whimpering kind of noise as he paused to let her gather herself. As her breathing slowed he began to pleasure her again, bringing a gasp from her.

"No more...please," she pleaded. "I'm too sensitive..." She shifted to slide off him and twisted around to lie next to him. David leaned over to kiss her and sensed that the game was over. She was just Dana now, her body against his side and one leg draped over his. He kissed her tenderly, brushing her dark hair out of her face as he did so.

"Elvira gone?" he asked playfully.

"I think so," Dana told him. "She's quite the sexual tigress, isn't she?"

"Indeed she is," David agreed. "And so gorgeous. I love everything about her."

"Do you now?" Dana said, smiling at him. "Well, I think I need a shower after her visit - can you help me out of this corset please?"

"Always happy to undress you dear," he replied. "Roll over and I'll undo the back. If you don't mind, I'll join you in the shower."

"That would be nice," Dana said. "We haven't showered together in a long time." She rolled onto her side so David could unzip the corset in the back. He did so slowly, kissing his way down the smooth skin of her back as it was exposed. "You have such lovely skin," he murmured as he lightly kissed her. "And it feels so good against mine." His hands undid the last links of the zipper and moved the corset around her side, letting go to cup her breasts. He had begun to nuzzle at her neck when Dana moved to get off the bed.

"Shower, remember?" she said, slipping away from him. David slid out of the bed right behind her and chased her to the bathroom. They kissed and waited for the water to warm before easing into the large walk-in shower. Dana got under the stream of warm water and wet her hair and body while David waited patiently. He handed her shampoo and let her apply it to her mane of long dark hair. Standing behind her, he helped her work the shampoo into her hair and wash it.

"Please don't ever cut your hair," he told her, his fingers massaging her scalp. "It's one of the many things I love about you."

"Oh, really?" she replied, looking over her shoulder. "What else? Feed my ego."

"Where do I start?" David asked as Dana began to rinse her hair. "Your lovely face and beautiful brown eyes. Your soft, white skin..." he continued, running his hands over her back.

"The way your skin flushes when you blush...or make love."

Dana stepped back so her head was out of the spray and began to apply conditioner to the mop that was her hair. As she did that David soaped a washcloth and started washing her back, then moved downward, narrating as he went.

"Your body is incredible - lovely hips, not too broad - legs to die for, long and elegant. Curves in the right places, trim but not skinny - just right. You already know how much I love your breasts," he whispered in her ear as his soapy hands slid up to her breasts, her nipples hardening as his fingers closed on them.

"They aren't too big?" she asked "Out of proportion to the rest of me?"

David laughed at that. "You're not really asking a healthy heterosexual man that, are you? They're perfect dear. You were hypnotizing all the men at the Halloween party with them." When Dana didn't object to his caresses David continued to cup her breasts and massage the firm globes. He kissed the back of her neck and pressed against her from behind, his erection - that Viagra really works! - nestled into the crease of her ass cheeks as he molded his body to hers.

"My goodness," Dana said playfully, "is that a gun in your pocket or are you glad to see me?"

"Since I don't have pockets, it must be the latter," he told her. "I'm always glad to see you...touch you....make love to you." He rocked his cock through the valley of her ass, both of them becoming more aroused by the intimate contact.

"You didn't mention my ass," Dana teased. "But I get the impression that you like it too."

"I do," David told her, his cock still nestled in her cheeks. "It's so hot - firm, and round, and...fuckable." He rocked his hips to illustrate his desire. Dana responded with movements of her own to accentuate the effect. His right hand reached for the lotion on the shower shelf and drizzled it on his cock and Dana's ass.

"I guess you do like my hot ass," she said sultrily. She felt his hand go around her hip to her pussy, stroking across her slit and clit. "Are you going to show me how much?"

David pressed his upper body against her back, bending her over; Dana's hands went to the shower wall and she spread her legs to open herself to him. When he next rocked his hard cock against her he ran it over her opening, and was rewarded with a soft moan. He continued to stroke her while his cock rubbed against her ass until she panted, "Take me there....make me cum while you take my hot ass!"

David was about to move his hand to his cock to guide it but Dana beat him to it, positioning his hardness at her opening. She felt the tip of his cock against her and pushed back into him. The lotion helped him enter her smoothly, stretching her. He began rocking, penetrating her more deeply with each motion. Dana moaned and grunted as he drove deeper and deeper, until he was finally buried in the tight passage.

"Ah....Dana," he groaned. "This feels amazing."

Dana moaned softly in response, adjusting to the fullness that was his cock buried in her. David pulled back until he was halfway out of her and then slid back in. The sensation of emptiness as he withdrew and then fullness made her moan from an unusual sort of pleasure.

"Oh god..."

David withdrew again, a little farther this time and thrust back into her. More moans. He repeated this, withdrawing more each time and then filling her completely, speeding up the cycles as well. Dana relaxed as she became used to his cock filling her, allowing his cock to enter her more easily. Even then though, the feel of her tight ass on his cock was incredible.

Dana's ass felt full, but in an erotic way. Holding herself up with one hand against the shower wall, she brought her other down to her pussy, starting to rub her clit in time with David's thrusts. She entered herself with two fingers and gasped as David fucked her ass while she pressed the base of her hand against her clit.

The pair coupled like this until the sensation became too much to hold back. David's breathing became ragged as he slowed to keep his orgasm from peaking. But he finally felt himself building to the point of no return. "Dana," he gasped, "get ready. I'm going to cum."

Hearing David and knowing he was going to flood her ass with hot semen, Dana felt her own imminent orgasm. Rubbing her clit frantically, she pushed her ass back against him as he thrust in, forcing him even deeper. Then David went still. She heard his deep moan, and she felt the first pulse of hot liquid hit inside her. David began to pump into her again, but slowly, deliberately, twice, three times, four times, each time bathing her ass with hot cum. With the last pulse, Dana came too, her pussy spasming around her fingers, her ass tightening on his cock. She heard David gasp again at the tightening ring on his cock. He thrust once more, spent, as Dana shuddered through the last of her own orgasm.

The cooling shower water brought the pair back to reality. As David's erection finally began to soften he pulled back and slipped out of Dana's ass.

"That was amazing," he said softly into her ear. He kissed her neck and Dana's head went back as she relaxed into him.

"So you do like my hot ass," she joked as she leaned back into him.

"Definitely," he assured her. "It's most definitely on the list of my favorite parts of you." He turned her to face him and kissed her tenderly. Holding her he said, "I'm so lucky to have met you, and even luckier to have married you."

"I'm glad you feel that way," Dana told him. "Not all men would be so understanding when I give into temptation."

"Just so you come back to me," he said. "I'd be lost without you."

They parted and stepped out of the shower. David wrapped a large towel around Dana, drying her body while she wrapped her wet hair in a second towel.

"Ready for some rest yet?" David asked as he held her from behind and nuzzled her neck.

"I'm ready to relax in bed with some more wine," she told him. "Whether we rest or not may be up to this," she said, reaching behind herself to hold his still-hard cock. "I think it's our scientific duty to document Viagra's duration, don't you?"

David laughed. "Duty calls, I must answer!" He dipped to pick Dana up and carry her to the bed in his arms, hoping the drug didn't wear off too soon. Duty was calling, after all.

12