Morticia's Delight

Story Info
A stormy afternoon, the three Addams play with each other.
4.4k words
4.61
3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phynneman
phynneman
21 Followers

Morticia smiled at Gomez and Fester, the kind of smile that said, I know you don't want to do what I ask, but if you do, then I will make it worth your while.

"Morticia, There's a thunderstorm coming; we could go outside ..." Gomez whined hopefully. "...And fly kites?" Morticia finished, "Tempting, but I had planned to clean and move the bedroom furniture today, and you said you would help."

Turning to his brother, Gomez replied, "That's right, I did."

"Gomez, Fester, Eh bien, nous sommes le temps!"

"Morticia, French!" Gomez jumped to her side and began kissing her arm. Quickly working his way up to her neck as he moved behind her, he pushed aside her long black hair. As Gomez kissed and lightly bit her neck, he held her waist with his left hand and slowly brought it up to her left breast. With his right hand, he pulled the zipper on her tight black dress down her back until it stopped just below her buttocks. He gazed upon her bare flesh and knew she wore nothing under it. She rarely did.

While Gomez was eyeing her back, Fester watched wide-eyed as Gomez played and kneed her left breast. Both her nipples stood erect and showed through her black dress. Morticia, watching Fester, smiled at him. She was enjoying the attention and effect her husband's fondling had on her. Her dress dropped down her shoulders, showing a lot of cleavage and most of her left tit, stopping just above her areola where Gomez's hand held her; her right breast was exposed to just above the nipple. An exhibitionist, she was enjoying Fester watching her as his brother felt her up.

"I meant we were wasting time getting to work. We'll play later, my dear."

"We will?" Gomez asked with hope in his voice.

"Yes, everyone who helps redecorate can play." She said as she lifted her dress back up but let some of it fall until she fully showed her right tit and nipple to Fester. "Now zip me back up before my dress falls off."

Gomez and his brother smiled as they looked at Morticia. "Fester! We can hope!"

"Yes...and you two may get your wish," she added.

"Tish, A menage e'tois?" Gomez asked as he reached down into his wife's dress and felt her bare ass before taking the zipper in hand and reluctantly zipping up Morticia's dress.

"Fester, would you like to play with us?" She asked him as Gomez took her breasts in his hands and again began feeling up his wife through her dress. She smiled at her husband's attention.

"Can we play my favorite?" Fester wanted to know, hopefully.

"Only if you stay with us and help finish the work!" Morticia said sternly. She reached over to the bell rope and pulled it one time. A loud gong rang, and instantly, Lurch was standing in front of her.

"You raaanng?" He ignored Gomez fondling his wife while he kissed her neck.

"Yes, Lurch, we will be upstairs redecorating our bedroom." She told their butler. "And after," looking directly at Fester, she continued, "we may require your assistance."

With a sour look, he moaned, "Yes, Mrs. Addams."

Gomez was sitting in the window alcove in the bedroom, watching the angry dark clouds in the distance. Lighting flashed, and a low peal of thunder came half a minute later. His gaze turned toward the chicken coop and fenced-in yard next to the family graveyard.

Grand-ma-ma had been raising chickens and other animals for Kitty, Morticia's pet lion. She had been experimenting with growing a four legged larger chicken but had only succeed in getting several white, three wing, three legged fowl. The last one had speckles and was rather ill tempered.

The animals were jumpy at the flashes of light and sound. The white-speckled hen was half running and half hopping around from one end of the run to the other. Gomez focused on her for a moment. That one had been trouble, bullying the other hens. She would probably be Kitty's next meal. He then turned to the dark clouds, and a flash of lightning lit the horizon.

Morticia was on her knees and elbows with her head in one corner of the room. Her behind, nicely framed by the very tight dress, was up in the air. You could see where the dress was pulling between the checks of her rear. Fester was also on his knees behind Morticia. He was staring at her butt.

Gomez said out loud, "I always liked this view."

"So do I." Fester agreed with a big sigh.

Morticia smiled, knowing what both of her men were looking at and what they could see.

"Fester, I need some light."

Fester reached into his robe and produced a light bulb. Putting it into his mouth, he crawled up next to his sister-in-law. The bulb then flared into life.

"Not so bright Fester, you'll scare my little darlings."

The light dimmed until it was just above a candle flame.

"Come here." Morticia cooed. She reached into the corner, gently gathered small spiders from their webs, and gently placed them in a jar. She and Fester moved to the next one when she was done in the corner. They repeated this in all the corners of the room. Morticia stood up when they had gathered all the spiders they could find. She walked over to the window and, looking up, said. "I want them to build some nice new webs over the window." Morticia was too short to reach the top. Looking at Gomez, she raised an eyebrow.

Gomez got up from the alcove. "Fester!" He called. "Time to get to work on your hands and knees."

Fester obeyed and got down on all fours in front of the window. When he was down, Gomes got behind his wife, grasped her just above her hips, and lifted her onto Fester's back so she could reach the valence.

Placing one foot in the window alcove and one on Fester's back, Morticia opened the jar lid and reached inside.

She began placing spiders and guiding them to build their webs where she wanted. Gomes reached to the top of her dress and eased the zipper down, stopping when he had uncovered her butt. Then he slid his hands inside her dress and down her hips to her rear. As he gently played with each cheek, he worked his fingers between each half until the tips were against her puckered anus. She was starting to become wet where his fingers were working.

While Gomez was enjoying her assists, Morticia would take small sideways steps along Fester's back, working her way from his rump to his shoulders. Gomez turned from nuzzling the bare flesh in the small of Morticia's back and looked down.

"Fester! You shouldn't be doing that old man." Gomez nearly shouted.

Morticia looked down. Fester had turned his head completely around one hundred and eighty degrees, looking up Morticia's dress.

Looking down, Morticia also cried, "Fester! Gomez is right; you shouldn't be doing that. Your neck might not be completely healed this quickly after the accident. You may do permanent damage."

Fester smiled and replied. "It's OK. I feel great since I started hanging by the nose at night. It stretches my neck so nicely!"

Morticia smiled. "In that case, I can finish this up quickly." She lifted her left foot and looked down at him, "Do you mind?"

"Not at all. Please do!" Fester replied.

She then placed her left foot on his forehead. Her dress draped entirely over his head while her right foot remained in the window alcove, and with her legs in that position, it gave him a perfect view up her dress. "This will only take a minute, and I will be done."

There was mumbling from under her dress. Gomez looked questioning at Morticia, and she looked at him. She pulled her dress up, uncovering Fester's face. There was a glowing light bulb in his mouth. Gomez reached down and removed it. "What did you say, old man?"

"I said, no hurry, take your time." And Fester smiled.

"In that case, enjoy the view." That said, Gomez put the bulb back in Fester's mouth, and as it lit up, she let her dress drop back down over Fester's head.

Gomez returned his attention to Morticia, putting his hands under her arms and between the dress. His lips once again on the small of her back, he lightly began kissing her as his hands found and caressed her warm tits and hard nipples.

"Cela me plaît quand vous m'embrassez là." She sighed.

"So do I," and then he cried, "FRENCH! You know how it turns me on," as he grasped her hard nipples and lightly squeezed them. His kisses intensified, and his lips traveled down to her ass.

Morticia shrugged her shoulders and let her dress slide down her arms, catching on her elbows; this exposed her breasts and gave her husband's hands more room to hold and caress them.

She could feel Fester moving under her feet, then kissing her ankle. He had removed the light bulb from his mouth. She felt his lips trying to move up her leg.

"Gomez, hold me."

His hands tightened on her breasts, and his fingers began squeezing and pulling her nipples hard. It shot small, delicious jolts of pain through her. He felt her jump. She pressed her breasts against his playing fingers. "Tish... the nipple clamps?"

She smiled, "Mmmmm...maybe later, but I meant hold me up off of Fester. The poor dear is trying so hard to lick up my leg; I think he is trying to eat me. But he can't reach that high while I'm on his back."

Gomez lifted her. She opened her legs, one on each side of Fester's head, and then Gomez gently set her down. As she descended, she felt Fester licking his way up her inner thigh until he reached her womanly triangle. Gomez came around them, and she put her arms on her husband's shoulders. He stroked her bare breasts with his fingertips while his brother stroked her labia with his tongue. Fester started working his tongue between her soft, hair-covered folds until he found her clitoris. Morticia, placing her hands under her breasts, lifted them to her husband's mouth. He eagerly sucked in the left nipple.

She leaned into his neck and whispered "Cela me plaît quand vous m'embrassez là." Gomez bit down her nipple. She jumped. The pain..was fantastic for her.

Fester had worked his tongue deep into her love tunnel and was enjoying the womanly smell and taste of her cunt. He felt Morticia jump, her pussy gave a spasm and then her juice came into his mouth. He knew Gomez had done something she loved. Not to be outdone by his brother, Fester tongued her clitoris in between his teeth and clamped down on it. He was rewarded by her legs tightening and squeezing his head. Her pelvis began pumping her pussy into his face and onto his tongue. He could not see what Gomez was doing because her dress was still draped around him, but from Morticia's movements, he knew she was responding to what he and Gomez were doing.

With her pussy pumping, Fester let go of her clit and stuck his tongue into her damp vagina. He continued pushing more and more of his six-inch tongue inside her and then began moving it around.

She, in turn, pushed her pussy back and forth on it, tongue fucking herself.

Morticia cried out at the wonderful feelings she was receiving from her nipples and pussy. The orgasms hit hard. She let her body go limp upon Fester's tongue as they subsided. Gomez smiled and released her nipple. It gave a pop as it pulled from his sucking lips, the tip very red and the teeth marks standing out on her smooth milky white skin. Fester slowly reeled in his tongue, getting as much of Morticia's flowing nectar as he could. He knew this was just the beginning round. He and his brother had given her the first orgasms in this brotherly love play.

Morticia strengthened her legs and felt Fester's tongue, like a long thin prick, slide out from her pussy. She lifted her dress from his head and stepped over him. Letting her dress fall from her frame. Stepping out of the pile of clothing, she stood in the room, naked to them both. Gomez quickly shed his clothes, joining his wife in the freedom of nakedness, ready to play with her.

"Fester, it's your turn," Morticia said with a gleam in her eye while walking to the bed.

Fester nodded his head yes. He jumped up and pulled his heavy tunic off his round body.

She walked across the room to their bed in all her naked glory. As she crossed the room, there was a bright flash of lightning and a crack of thunder. The effect of the flash on her pale white skin made her look like a ghost. Bending over the foot of the bed, she lay on her stomach. She then spread her feet wide, willingly opening herself to what would come.

Fester walked up between her legs and got down on his knees while Gomez stood to one side of Morticia. Gomez placed his hands on each of Morticia's pale white ass cheeks. As he caressed her ass, he slid his fingers between her fleshy mounds.

"Ready my brother?"

"Yes." That was all Fester said.

Pulling Morticia's cheeks apart, Gomez opened her to Fester's view. Her pussy and nether hole was his. Fester wasted no time putting his lips to her tight rear entry and licking. Morticia moaned in pleasure as Fester began to tongue her. As he ran his tongue up and down her, he slowly put pressure on her anus. He used the tip of his tongue to assault his target.

As Gomez held her ass apart for his brothers' pleasure, he looked into Morticia's face, filled with lust as she looked over her back into her husband's eyes.

As she relaxed, Fester was able first to work his tongue against her sphincter muscle until the tip of his tongue entered. He then started to push and then pull his tongue back and forth until her body surrendered to the tongue fucking it was receiving. He continued to work each inch into her ass and soon had his tongue entirely into her rear. Each time he would withdraw and then plunge his tongue up her, Fester added more saliva to her nether hole. Morticia began to moan and push back upon his tongue each time it plunged in.

When she was loose and very wet, Fester stopped and pulled his lips and face from her ass.

"She's ready!"

"Tish? Are you ready?" Gomez asked her in a gentle voice.

With a low, husky half moan, she told him. "OH YES! Besides, it's for your brother."

Fester and Gomez traded places. Gomez stood behind her, his penis thick and hard. Fester took hold of it, and Gomez leaned forward as his bother placed the head where his tongue had just been. Fester looked up to his brother and smiled.

Gomez placed his hands on her hip and asked, "Ready, Tish?" She nodded her head. Fester let go of Gomez's shaft. Gomez rammed his hips forward and, at the same time, pulled her onto him. Without mercy, he shoved his dick deep up Morticia's ass. Morticia screamed and gripped the bed cover with both hands, but Gomez didn't stop until he had impaled her upon his manhood. He held his hips hard against the cheeks of her ass, enjoying the softness of her ass and the inside of her rectum. He held her there until she stopped thrashing about. He pulled his dick halfway from her brown hole, Fester's noise inches away.

He thrust once more full force into her. She whimpered tears in her eyes. The pain was delicious. Gomez pulled back and impaled her three more times on his prick, his balls slapping her open pussy with each thrust.

On the fourth time, she grabbed the bed sheets and pushed back. With each stroke, she met him with her own movements, first pushing back, then rotating her ass as his prick went deep inside her. She tightened her sphincter each time he filled her and relaxed it on each withdrawal. She loved the way he felt inside her.

She then felt a new sensation, a finger, and then two fingers were pushing their way into her cunt, and then a thumb against her clit. As her husband's dick was sodomizing her, she was being finger fucked by Fester. She knew he would also be pushing his fingers up Gomez's ass to bring them both to a quick climax. She enjoyed the mix of pain and pleasure her holes were receiving. The knowledge that her brother-in-law's fingers filled her pussy and that she would soon have her ass filled with her husband's cum filled her with joy.

"Now, old boy!" Gomez cried as he shoved his dick again into his wife's soft ass. At the same instant, Fester shoved his thumb deep up his brother's ass and found the spot he wanted. Rubbing it, he felt his brother cumming, pumping his cream deep into his sister-in-law's waiting ass. Gomez jerked many times as he sent load after load out his dick. Morticia reached her orgasm on Fester's fingers, and Gomez filled her with warm spunk.

Gomez collapsed on her back, both covered with sweat. She felt fingers slowly pulled from her wet, leaking vagina, her husband's incredible dick going soft inside her, sweat and cum trickling down the inside of her legs. She wished she could lie here and go to sleep basking in the glow of several orgasms and a good anal fucking, yet Morticia knew she had promised Fester he could have his favorite sex if he helped her, and he had. Gomez rolled off his wife and onto his back.

"Gomez, my love, ring for Lurch."

Fester shouted. "I'll do it." Jumping up and going to the corner of the room where the bell rope hung, He gave the rope a pull. At the same instant, the deep gong sounded. Lurch appeared in the room.

"You rannng." Lurch looked around and took in the sight of three naked Addams. Gomez on his back, his dick going soft, glistening with cum. Morticia was on her stomach, her legs wide apart, hanging off the bed, and her anus very red, open, and leaking cum that flowed down into her vagina and down her legs. In the corner, Fester was full of energy. Lurch knew what was coming.

"Yes Lurch." Replied Morticia. "It's Fester's turn to enjoy me, and we need your help."

"Must I?"

"Yes, and after we're done, you can have your fun," Gomez told him.

"Anyone I want?" Lurch wanted to know.

Morticia sighed but agreed to his request. Lurch walked over to the bed and bending over, he crossed his arms and took Morticia's ankles in each hand. He stood up, lifting her by her legs till her head hung down and her feet were in the air. As he uncrossed his arms, Morticia ended up with her back toward Lurch. Lurch turned toward Fester. Fester looked at his sister-in-law's damp pubic hair with lust in his eyes.

"Goodie." Cried Fester as he came over to her. "A little higher Lurch." He commanded. Lurch lifted Morticia until her pussy was the same height as his lips. "Open her up." As Lurch spread her legs further open, Fester stared at her sticky cum leaking pussy and asshole.

Fester opened his mouth, and his tongue came out and began lapping up the cum. He soon had his lips sealed to her anus and was licking into it like an ice cream cone. Morticia was squeezing her bowels, trying to get her husband's cum up to her opening for her brother-in-law to get. She was again approaching orgasm with the sensation of his tongue digging deeper and deeper into her ass. From time to time, Fester's tongue would leave her rectum and dive into her pussy, tasting her secretions and his brother's cum which had flowed from her ass to mix in her vagina. Fester moved his hands to hold Morticia's breasts, one in each hand. His fingers pinched each nipple in a hard grip. A trick he had learned from playing with light bulbs was to send small shocks through his tongue into her pussy and down her body to his fingertips. Her fluids made the electrical path stimulating every nerve in her body and increased the feeling of what his tongue and fingers were doing to her tenfold.

Her head was level with Fester's crotch and stiff cock, so she swung forward, opened her mouth, and, while grabbing his ass, took his hard cock straight in. She sucked it in not with her mouth but with her lungs; in that way, she could deep-throat him in one swallow. With her nose deep into his balls, she began working to get him off.

Fester could feel Morticia's throat muscles working his cock as he delighted in eating his brother's cum from her ass. Her head moved in rhythm with his tonguing and pulsing electric shocks, and soon, they were both bucking and jerking with overwhelming sensations.

phynneman
phynneman
21 Followers
12