Morticia's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gomez looked on from the bed. He was filled with love at the sight of Lurch holding his love by her ankles, her pussy open to his brother's head bobbing between her legs, and his fingers holding and tweaking her very hard nipples. Morticia long, flowing black hair fell from her head and lay in a pool on the floor, shaking in time with the movements of her head as she took Fester's cock in and out of her sucking mouth. He could visualize a small cousin, Itt, performing fellatio on Fester. All that was lacking was Itts bolder hat.

From the window, there was a bright light and a crashing boom at the same instant Morticia, and Fester reached a mutual orgasm. His dick spewed forth several hard ropes of cum up into her throat and mouth, and her already juicy cunt contracted and overflowed with more until it ran down her tummy and between her breast and pooled under her chin. Fester jerked several times and then went completely limp, and as his shaft was pulled from her still-sucking mouth, he dropped to the floor in a heap.

Morticia's body was still twitching and jerking from her orgasm when Lurch walked over to the bed and gently laid his mistress beside her husband. He arranged her on her back with her feet spread open and her dripping cunt and ass exposed to her husband. Gomez rolled onto his side and gently inserted two fingers into her very wet pussy while he kissed her spunk-covered lips. Moving his head until his lips gently took one nipple in.

"Careful, they are very sensitive my love."

"May I go now?" Lurch asked. Morticia just nodded. Lurch walked out of the room, a smile on his face.

Gomez whispered, "Was it good?" Morticia just nodded. "I think I passed out for a second. I love you, but your brother can take me over the cliff with mind-blowing orgasms."

Gomez smiled at his love. "The only thing better for me would be the three of us with our bodies tangled in one pile together on the floor. What could be better than that, my love."

Morticia smiled and whispered two words. "Being unconscious."

There was another flash, followed a few seconds later by a far-off rumble. Gomez removed his sticky fingers from her pussy. He got up, walked over to the window, and sat in the alcove watching the storm.

Soon, Morticia got up from the bed and walked over to him. Sitting in the alcove, she backed into his arms, his soft wet prick rubbing against her butt. He folded his arms around her, taking a milky pale white breast in each hand. She opened her mouth slightly and let some of Fester's cum flow from it, mixing with the wetness on her chest that had dripped from her pussy. As it ran back down her chest, Gomez put his fingers in it and rubbed it on her nipples. Her nipples began to harden, standing up from her mounds of soft flesh. They stayed like that in a post-orgasmic bliss, watching the clouds and lightning come closer.

From the window, Lurch could be seen walking across the yard toward the chicken coop. He opened the door and entered. With surprising speed, he caught the three legged speckled hen; holding it with one hand, he undid his pants, letting them drop to the ground.

Fester woke and saw Gomez and Morticia in the alcove. He crawled over to them. Still on his knees, Morticia opened her legs as an invitation to him. He placed his head on her tummy so he could also look out the window. Morticia placed her hand on his bald head and gently rubbed it. While watching Lurch, Fester's tongue once again began licking her leaking pussy and clitoris.

Lurch had the chicken in front of him. He looked up at the window of his master's and mistress's bedroom and saw them watching him. He smiled, and... just then, a blinding flash and thunderclap shook the whole house; a solid sheet of rain poured down. The pounding rain beat against the window, obscuring their view.

"Well, that was wonderful. You both were wonderful." Morticia sighed, rubbing Fester's bald head as his tongue stimulated her clitoris.

Gomez said to her. "Ah, Tish, I love you when you make us both so happy. And you even made Lurch happy."

"Yes." She replied. "It's too bad for the chicken. I hope Kitty doesn't mind the taste."

"Gomez, you're getting an erection. It's pressing against my back."

"Yes, Tish." He said while nuzzling her neck.

"Does that mean you are ready for round two?"

Gomez moaned an affirmative while lightly twisting her breasts in each hand.

"Can we use the bed this time?" She asked. Hoping this time to be fucked while on her back.

"Fester. Will you join us or watch?" Morticia asked her brother-in-law. Looking down at his flaccid dick, Fester replied he was not ready for a second round and would just watch.

"Would you like the nipple clamps?" Her husband asked.

"Yes, if I can put the cock ring on you before you tie me spread eagle to the bed."

"Make it extra tight," Gomez said as they got up from the window.

The End... for now

12