All Comments on 'Mosquito Bites'

by QSQuinn

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Could Only Vote On The Strentgh Of The First Page

Just couldn't continue...

Seriously, the brother in this story is a fucking cunt of the highest order. Utterly self obsessed, and a complete oxygen thief when faced with another human being bearing their soul.

The poor girl couldn't be more crushed at the time, and everything coming out of his mouth was pathetic at best. Don't know how the story progressed, and frankly don't fucking care. Plenty more to read elsewhere...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost perfect.

What is it missing, what are its deficiencies...?

Maybe .... more?

Yeah

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding! Absolutely outstanding! A beauty of a brother-sister story! Thank you!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

A tender story of true love. All breasts are beautiful and it was so nice of her brother to help reveal it.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 2 years ago

Loved it! Thanks for sharing. Frankie.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 2 years ago

I wouldn't put much credence in that negative comment, I for one think the story was great the only negative is I had trouble getting to the end before I needed to explode myself, but I guess that's what I get for reading this right after getting up with my morning erection. A great story that I think needs some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m sorry that the previous anonymous commenter quit too soon. I didn’t see him as that bad, just unprepared. Im sure that if they had continued they’d have found the awe that I found in your descriptions as his feelings developed and morphed from bratty brother to horny teen to lover to sweet brother.

Im looking forward to your other submissions.

5* because that’s all the have. Absolutely fantastic. And cute.

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally a great story about a girl with small tits. My wife had A-cups when we married. They were so sensitive and awesome. She could actually cum from just titty play. As the babies came along and they grew to a C cup she doesn't feel much at all with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A classic well told love story. So many boys and girls are body conscious and this story deals with it so well. Pay no attention to the idiot who only read the first page. He knows nothing about how young boys feel and their own insecurities. I look forward to reading further instalments as the two characters develop their true feelings for each other and how they deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Women always fall in love with a brother, even if he is a total asshole toward them and takes advantage when she’s feeling insecure? Oh sure, why not. Pathetic, really, really pathetic.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 2 years ago

I love small breaststroke, so this story attracted my attention right off. Then I proceeded to read one of the best short stories on Lit. I think it deserves to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A marvelously well-written story; good pacing, & your use of words is top notch- clearly you have a gift for writing! I once dated a girl with very small breasts; they were extremely sensitive & I loved playing with them! GREAT brother-sister interaction, & I'm hoping for more... & NOW it's time for me to read your other stories!!

jdbreathjdbreathover 2 years ago
Wonderful story for many reasons

Great topic and characters, and, oh, so descriptive. I'd love to see them mature a little and really understand what they have. Thank you so much.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Don't see a hole in the story anywhere. Will there be more? 5*

pasrvcmanpasrvcmanover 2 years ago

Great writing and the storyline moved nice. Hot story!

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneover 2 years ago

* * * * *

"A cups?" A = Absolutely Adorable

I love small boobs and yes, most of my bras have some padding and wires. I also have silicon inserts like the women in my stories.

QuadeQuadeover 2 years ago

Please add another chapter. It took me back to my younger days with the neighbor girl. You could've been describing her. She's the one who I let get away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The brother being such a dickhead cost you a star, I can understand why the first commenter didn't want to read past the first page. The story did get a little better but the sister is the star of the story by far. As for the sex, yes, fairly accurate but the surrounding storyline (there is a word for it but I've forgotten it) spoilt the whole experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love when a story gives me the tingles of butterflies in my stomach while I’m reading it. This did just that. Great work! I look forward to reading more of your stories. :)

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

At first I thought the brother was a real dick, but he proved me wrong in the end. Very emotional story with a great ending .. hope there is another chapter .. thanks for writing this story !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars… the only bad part of the story about is there are no subsequent chapters! Would you please work on that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

60 yo and crush on a 26 yo gal at the gym. A cups, great ass beautiful face and even better personality.

Could almost be the Joy character.

Ps enjoyed the story but parents should have been back from church while they were doing it.

Chapter 2. Mom and dad watching. Caught in the act but teaching then participating in family incest.

Thanks for writing

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AMAZING story

Beautiful and exciting.

She did a fantastic way of leading Vic to take her virginity.

Can’t wait for the next chapter when Mom and Dad return.

MrWalterMittyMrWalterMittyover 2 years ago

Wonderful story!

"I couldn't tell her that she had probably just ruined big breasts for me." is a great line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Would lvoe to read more.

AverageBearAverageBearover 2 years ago

Pay no mind at all to the 3 negative comments I've seen above. They are neither constructive nor justified. Those readers just didn't understand the importance of character development, or didn't bother to read long enough to witness it.

Your male character (Vic) started off without much self-awareness or empathy, but he evolved over the course of the story - which was incredibly enjoyable to see as it unfolded. That metamorphosis was pure genius! The journey of personal development (for both of them) that you describe through the interactions between brother and sister are absolutely stellar. And, my goodness, Joy is a wonderful character! Her personality and physical attributes make me wish I'd met her when I was younger (yes, I know she's fictional, but you made her come alive in my mind!).

Your writing style exhibits great range, from witty internal banter to raw physical passion. I have added you to my Favorites list and will be reading more of your stories. Well done - an easy 5 stars, and I wish I could give more!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
nice start

please continue but please keep them exclusive, not like every other story on this site, love between sibs is the purest kind and not to be shared with other people. just my opinion. keep up the good work.

Robinius1Robinius1over 2 years ago

Very 'nice' is what I'm thinking. I've always been an admirer of small breasts and I think it's because my youngest sister had small breasts. Not that I ever saw them 'in the flesh,' she's eight years younger than I am. She's fueled quite a few fantasies over the years, though. Unfulfilled fantasies I'm sorry to say. Thanks for sharing your story.

tDtomtDtomover 2 years ago

To all flat chested women out there, don't ever feel no man will find you physically attractive. I haven't taken a poll or anything, but I suspect us small-breast-lovers aren't that rare at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent story. A pleasant departure from all the stories with busty babes (not that there’s anything wrong with that!).

mehodge4mehodge4over 2 years ago

I love the story. I wish you would continue with this story as that grow to love each other as husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need to do more research, but I have a theory that sensitivity is inversely proportional to size.

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

Super hot, wish my cock was as blown as my mind. Love that you showed the emotional turmoil the siblings both were dealing with. Great story, wish I had your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, this story must continue..

maybe something about teasing each other at home , and barely escaping the parent's noticing.

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

I was prepared to give up with this one page 1.

I lost count of the number of times you repeated 'Joy' !

For heavens change the text, keep repeating the same word over and over is too much.

Please, if you write a follow up, restrict the amount of Joy !

Otherwise I'm pleased I finished it.

I hope you do continue.

Rapier

Aussiemade85Aussiemade85about 2 years ago

5 stars all day. I love little firm bud breasts and you really don’t find many stories who appreciate or celebrate smaller busts. Id much prefer small yet firm over big and juggling. Just my preference. Anyway I also thought Vic was an asshole but ended up being a good, caring brother character. Id love to hear more stories of their explorations.

stepdad2ustepdad2ualmost 2 years ago

hard all the way thru ..lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful

I want more of these two.... please... I want to know what happens!

Average Bear, below, has the right of it

Five for you

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

Oh you must follow this up with what happens to them! I wanted to give it 5 stars but I couldn't not until I read an epilogue of some sort because this is a perfect story except that it ends way too soon!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Really awesome job, so well written! Thanks for this one! Hope there is a sequel. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was hot, tender, emotional, and just simply beautiful. A rare find. And it has the extra-special virgin sauce to boot - nice! I would have loved for there to have been more to their story beyond this, but alas it appears this is all we get. Sad. :'(

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the best stories I have ever read, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice premise.

Five stars

Whome1578Whome15785 months ago

A great read need a part 2 to this. well written and sexey. Will be waiting for the next chapter. And parents to return from church and see how you handle it. If mom catches them see sees a cock she wants or what up to you 5 star worthy thanks

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Didn't think Vic was ever going to have sex with Joy. Thankfully his little head took over and with help from Joy they did the deed. Good story, just kind of slow getting started but the rest of it was great.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I LOVE tiny tits!!

I dated a beautiful Eurasian lady for about three years. She would have several orgasms while I gave full attention to her A cup chest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQSQuinn@QSQuinn
Hi all, Many people have asked when I will get back to writing, the truth is I am not sure right now. I have some other projects on the go that are consuming all my time and this area is suffering as a result. I hope to be back and doing some more writing soon, but I can't ma...