Most Muscular

Story Info
Muscular Magda gives curvy Chloe a throbbing, brawny gift...
2.8k words
4.65
7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not fair," Magda groused, her voice a sensual east-European drawl even when she was a little upset, "I work and I work and still, I am no bigger. Maybe I have too much muscle..."

Chloe shivered and kissed Magda's skin again, hands roaming all over muscles that drew her in like they had their own gravitation. As Chloe's hands took three long minutes to complete a journey over a heaving pec the size of a serving tray and deeper than a shoebox she reflect that could possibly even be the case.

"I lift the weights - they are so big now! - over and over again, but I don't get more muscles!"

Chloe loved how big Magda was; a 6'4" giant whose height was the least impressive thing about her. A rhino in human form, six silverback gorillas mashed into one skin, the bodybuilder to end all others... none of these quite got across Magda's immensity, the sheer feeling of being around her.

Being the one small, weak person she cherished in a world full of small weak people. Chloe never even seemed to touch their shared bed anymore, just spreading out across every inch of Magda, every throbbing vein and straining muscle fibre pressed against her, up into her.

She wanted more of Magda on her, around her, in her.

"Am I too big for more muscles...?" Magda almost sounded lost, even as she pulled Chloe closer.

She kissed Magda's massive shoulder and snuggled in, enjoying the feeling of their sweat-soaked bodies as they came down from a three hour session of worship and love making.

Both of them enjoyed their obsessions, for muscles and for Magda, respectively - but they also knew that it would be difficult to bridge that divide. Chloe wasn't enough for Magda, wasn't an equal and yet wasn't a pet either, and Magda was just overpowering. Sometimes just being around the huge woman, in the presence of such erotic charge for so long, was exhausting. Both had lost count of the times Chloe had passed out when Magda really began to cut loose - flexing up and sexing up a storm.

Chloe's hand continued on its journey, sliding down to Magda's inhumanly huge abs, a swollen muscle gut only made proportional by dint of the sheer size of the rest of her. It was more than muscle though, it was something about Magda: it was the way her skin seemed to carry an electric charge, seemed to glow with health. Even as the muscles themselves plateaued at gargantuan, the feeling of mounting power continued to increase with every day Magda worked out.

It was like a drug to Chloe, one she got more of every day.

"Maybe there is no way to be bigger," Magda mumbled sullenly, bringing up an arm and bending it, watching throbbing, ripped brawn blast into every inch of spare space between shoulder and forearm - it was incredible, but it wasn't even a proper flex yet.

Chloe scrambled, almost slavishly, hands gripping the massive muscle and pulling her in until she could lick it, kiss it, rub her face against it.

Magda perked up, offering a little smile at this - enjoying the sight of her exhausted, sweaty lover so enraptured by her.

"Oh Godddd... I want you in me so bad. I want- oh oh mmmmmmm,"

Magda held Chloe's ass in place as the smaller woman shook and writhed against her body, the kissing, worshipping body of her lover shoved almost unwillingly back into the land of orgasm and lust.

Magda didn't complain when she felt Chloe traverse her huge bulk, didn't do anything much more than moan as Chloe's mound dragged over one of Magda's long, hugely thick nipples. They were going further than they ever had before tonight, pushing Chloe's body to her limits and past them in the service of Magda's sweat-slicked mass.

Both hissed when, after an increasingly desperate bout of Chloe's pussy humping Magda's stiff nipple, Chloe slid further up to that huge, thickly pumped arm, leaving a musky trail of pussy juices across Magda's gleaming chest. Chloe was almost shivering when she flung a leg over Magda's throbbing, meaty bicep, riding a bulging mound of muscle far larger than Chloe's own head.

Magda bit her lip, distracted from her earlier grump by Chloe's sheer sexuality, feeling that sopping pussy start to slowly grind against her bicep. They made eye contact and Chloe just nodded as she got into her rhythm, her labia spreading slowly as she found the tallest point of the massive bulge and began working into it harder and harder, rising and falling like someone patiently trying to take a butt plug, stretching herself a little further and further.

It was obviously ridiculous, obviously impossible, but Magda obliged, sitting effortlessly and taking Chloe with her as that thick arm turned, chest beef surging up to meet it as Magda brought Chloe front and centre. Chloe was riding her arm like a jockey, her tiny feet finding purchase on sweaty chest meat, on the outcrop of bulging deltoid muscle as she ground down harder and harder, pale, full tits bouncing and shimmying as she began to get into her groove.

Magda grinned as she leaned forward, dark blue eyes looking up at Chloe as the massive muscle beast found a bouncing nipple and sucked it into her mouth. Behind Chloe, Magda's hand clenched into a fist and slowly turned, powering up her flex from a mere bend of the arm to something that began to approach her true potential.

Chloe shuddered as the bicep she was riding suddenly peaked, surging upwards and spearing into her dripping pussy, stretching her so hard and fast that she screamed in pain and pleasure. Her small pale hands flew to her clit, strumming it hard as she sat down again, grinding back into the upward surge of muscle. A bicep peak bigger than a man's fist was plunging deeper and deeper into Chloe's sex with each second... and she loved it, craved it, wanted more of Magda inside her.

"Give me ALL OF IT!"

Her voice was raw, pleading and urgent as she stiffened and anointed Magda's arm with rivulets of gushing juice. Her wet fingers found her mouth and she began cramming them into her face, sucking and slobbering over them lewdly before returning to working her throbbing clit.

Magda grunted and the massive forearm cranked in a bit, pushing Chloe forward as the muscle the girl was riding began physically throbbing with every mighty heartbeat. Both stared in fascination as the thick bulge of muscle seemed to shoot up inside Chloe, a jagged mountain of muscle which was now bloating out Chloe's middle, stretching her by degrees as she still desperately tried to force herself down to the base of the huge bicep.

"The feeling of you- the way you tingle.... nnnhhhh," Chloe gasped out, "it's sooo much better inside MEEEEE!"

That last screech was accompanied by a liquid *SCHLUCK* noise as Chloe seemed to drop, her hungry pussy finally giving enough to drop another three inches over the immense muscle. The feeling of pressure on her cervix made her double over, cradling her bulging midsection.

Magda smiled broadly now as she began to really pump some power into her flex, delighting in the feeling of Chloe's pussy spasming and milking her thick, throbbing muscles.

"Tell me how much you want my muscles, darling," Magda crooned, her accent making even this instruction sound like a gift she was giving her lover.

"I want-" Chloe tried to choke out obediently, her hips mashing down needily and her belly bulging, "I want your muscles in me... fuck your BIG - nnnngghhhhHHH - STRONG MUSCLES into me!"

The smaller woman screeched again and began furiously diddling her clit, juices gushing now over Magda's arm as the muscle surged ever upwards, pushing the cervix up ahead of it even as it slowly stretched that ring of muscle.

"So- hrrrk, DEEEP!" Chloe groaned in pain and pleasure, her swollen middle distending further and further as Magda flexed and released, flexed and released.

A sweep of massive arm across her chest and Magda took Chloe along for the ride, pressing the small woman's leg into her pecs and tilting her head, inches away from Chloe's face as Magda kept pumping more and more muscle into that flex.

Chloe was in transports of pleasure, her whole body focused on the unnatural, electric tingling in her loins as Magda's still-rising bicep burrowed slowly up into her womb. The feeling was like nothing else in the entire world and Chloe shuddered as she felt her cervix slide even further open, felt muscle that throbbed with her lover's thumping pulse enter her more deeply than anything had ever done before.

"Kiss me," Magda's voice was sultry, even breathy with passion, with more raw lust than Chloe had ever heard from her before, but both knew that this wasn't a request; it was an order.

Chloe's lips found Magda's and pale hands wound themselves in Magda's long, black locks, pulling their mouths together in a searing kiss that seemed to last longer on the inside.

A circuit was completed.

Magda groaned beneath Chloe as her whole body seemed to tense, physically lifting Chloe inches further away from the soft bed, then nearly a whole foot as throbbing muscles seemed to rage with thundering blood. Huge networks of vascularity bubbled to the surface, spidering across brawn that was big enough to defy reality already and pumping more and more and more size into that bulging physique.

All that was as nothing compared to Chloe's banshee shriek of orgasm - the mother of all sexual releases that both women dimly heard set off a cascade of opening windows and alarmed shouts in the neighbourhood.

Slender pale limbs shuddered, rigid and grasping, as a wave of... something... raced through Chloe's body. Girlish thighs grew toned, gripping Magda's arm with increasing strength as Chloe's fevered bucking grew more intense. The bicep-bloated belly went from stretched submission to more muscular milking of the bicep flesh stretching out Chloe's womb and pussy. The fingers tangled in Magda's long dark tresses grew stronger, more insistent as the arms holding the pair of them in their scalding, steamy kiss surged with power.

Thousands of hours and millions of tonnes of lifting beyond normal mortal limits, a strength beyond what even the most enormous muscles could physically hold, crackled between them as it found an outlet... a place for mass to go, for more muscles to expand. It was a potential that could not be tapped by Magda herself, surrounding her but not inside her yet - but it WAS inside Chloe, at the core of her womanhood.

Magda flexed her bicep again, glorying in a feeling she had never found before, the kind of electric tingle that Chloe had always talked about but Magda had never been able to understand until now.

Chloe went wild, her mouth hot and wet as she pulled away from the kiss for a bare second to mumble wild sexual promises, forcefully riding Magda's bicep fucking now, brutally stretching her cervix further and further to cram more and more massive bicep muscle up into herself. Toned thighs grew thick, then thicker still, muscle sweeping out in chunky, craggy waves beneath her skin.

Chloe threw her head back and mauled her tits, the display unfolding in front of Magda's wide eyes. Magda saw thick forearms bloat with power as strong fingers sank into pliant breast flesh, saw thickening pecs mash the succulent swell of tit into clutching fingers.

"You are..." Magda croaked, unable to finish the sentence, unable to believe that her lover was growing bigger and more muscular in front of her eyes.

"FLEX HARDER!"

It was a scream, impassioned to the point it even sounded angry, but Magda grunted as she felt her body cope with Chloe's increasing size and powered another huge flex from her bicep, feeling the very tip of her throbbing peak touch the back of Chloe's womb and begin to stretch it!

Chloe erupted.

Magda sputtered as the juices of Chloe's climax jetted down her arm and spattered in firehouse-hard gushes off Magda's armour plated chest, trickling down the deep canyon of Magda's pecs and thick, bloated abs. The deluge of juices was nothing compared to the nuclear powered expansion of her lover though, of muscle grown beyond reason to stretch pale flesh into a harsh, veiny landscape of feminine power.

Magda's clit was rock hard now, thick and stiffly crowning her own dripping sex. A swipe of a leg over Magda's nipple, of thousands of quivering striations on a muscle the size of an ICBM warhead, and Magda found her back arching and legs clapping together as the febrile atmosphere of sheer sex finally got to her.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhh yes!"

When the fog of climax lifted, Magda's eyes refocused on a pale body, cobbled middle still improbably stretched over a muscle that penetrated Chloe as only 50" of mountainous bicep possibly could. It was like looking in a mirror, at the world's only other mass monster - tiny, slim, slender Chloe grown into the kind of size that Magda could only associate with herself. Two women now bigger than any man on earth could ever hope to be.

With a flick of sweat dark brown curls, Chloe rose up and pressed a hand down into Magda's incredible chest, arching that newly swollen body and gritting her teeth as she slowly lifted up from the swollen bulk of bicep penetrating her. Her own freshly massive chest bunched into a pair of boulders nearly a foot thick as the other arm came down to aid in her being pushed up and off of the muscle she was fucking.

"Oooohhh, oh! OH!" Chloe gushed as she climaxed again, wobbling for a second as pleasure - the only possible thief of her strength now - made her sag a little. Another push and she grunted as her labia stretched over the fattest part of the bicep which had swollen within her.

Magda felt a tingle everywhere Chloe touched her, electric, addictive, and found herself worshipping her lover's body with her hands in return, trying to drink in every inch of it by touch.

A flick of the clit send Chloe over the edge again as knees slowly straightened and several inches of bicep slide free in a wash of backed-up girl-cum. Both groaned as the bulge in Chloe's belly retreated further and further, the pale muscle mountain twisting and straightening until her gaping cunt lifted clear, the pussy muscles spasming and clenching slowly as musky gape slowly surrendered to something a little more normal looking.

They looked at each other, breathing hard, wide-eyed and both tense with the trepidation of what would happen after such a huge change - their relationship had shifted from giver and worshipper to something else. Chloe for her part still could not believe anything her body was telling her - it was amazing and sexy and so so strange.

"I need..." Magda started and then trailed off as she found herself marvelling at Chloe's body, found the sight of her own arm against her lover's pale brawn enough to make her rub her thighs together sensually.

Their eyes met and they drew closer, breath mingling as they looked deep into each other's eyes and saw it: muscle lust, self-lust, mutual adoration, mutual admiration... love.

They kissed, pressing their sweaty, juiced bodies against each other, hugging each other fiercely as two thick clits ground off one another. Chloe felt Magda's mouth dominate hers, then retreat to a brush of soft lips before opening in invitation, taking Chloe's darting tongue - then Magda writhed, groaning kittenishly, giving into Chloe for the first time and enjoying her lover's touch as worship became insistent, demanding for the first time.

"Take me," Magda whispered, hungrily worshipping Chloe's immensity.

Chloe simply covered Magda's mouth with a scorching kiss and roughly spread Magda's mighty thighs - driving in her fingers hard, blasting that pussy with a jackhammer action of thick, bulging forearm muscles. Magda felt herself forced into orgasm under that assault, shuddering and cumming hard into Chloe's demanding digits.

"I'm going to lift every weight you lift," Chloe hissed into Magda's face between hot kisses, "I'm going to swell up until I can't get any bigger, until my body tingles like yours does... or did - and then I am going to fuck my bicep into your tight pussy so hard that you'll grow just like I did."

Magda came again, holding her lover close and dreaming of a future where she and Chloe stood above everyone else like goddesses. As her bed collapsed in a tangle of huge, flexing, shuddering, orgasming muscle she thought that she felt better than she had in a long time...