Mostly Consensual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled his foreskin down carefully, avoiding touching the freshly exposed head. Perhaps she was doing an adequate job at restraining herself and teasing him after all.

She brought her lips to the middle of his shaft, but ran them down instead of up, going to weigh each of his balls on her tongue in turn. As she wagged her tongue along the seam between them, he started to squirm. She held him in place by digging her thumbs into the flesh of his taint, pressing into his prostate and making him release a guttural groan. Did she know what she was doing to him, or did she get lucky putting her hands there?

She licked up, and up, and up, until she swirled her tongue around the base of the head, running it along the ridge. When her warm, wet mouth at last engulfed the head of his penis, he saw stars underneath his eyelids.

He dug his fingers into the base of her ponytail so that he could choose the pace, but she was too skillful for him to maintain control for long.

She sucked the tip alone for a while, devouring all the precum he could give her, but then moved on to take more of him in her mouth. He felt himself hit the back of her throat again and again as she bobbed back and forth, sucking when she went back, maintaining the vacuum seal with her lips when she went forward.

His grip on her hair loosened, and he was completely lost now, muttering German obscenities under his breath. He didn't want to burst in her mouth, but his body refused to make a move to stop her.

He was partially thankful, partially frustrated when she stopped on her own. Dazed, breathing hard, eyes squeezed shut, he focused on settling down, on not ejaculating.

Her voice disrupted his concentration. "Do you have a condom?"

His eyes sprang open. How had he let it get to the point where she could ask that? He had been doing well before she insisted on taking over.

Now that she had asked it, he had to decide what to say. He had to reconsider his previous mindless pursuit. It was true he had no idea if she was on birth control. The fact that she asked for a condom did not necessarily mean she wasn't, but it was suggestive.

Elias stood up, moved her backward until her behind was pressed onto the desk. Anne was so beautiful, so nubile, her body made for being fucked. He ran his hands down her soft, slim waist, held her wide, childbearing hips, fondled her strong, substantial rump. It would be such a waste not to fill her with cum, consequences be damned.

She blinked up at him with disappointingly present, wide eyes. At this point, she would question it if he simply went back to toying with her body, wouldn't she?

*

Anne didn't know what he was playing at. Why wasn't he saying anything? She loved using her mouth to give him pleasure, but the focus on her partner allowed the urgency of her own arousal to subside. She could think clearly now. Maybe he didn't have a condom. Why would he? They were at work. They would have to settle for orally and manually releasing each other.

Mr. Schreiber started kissing her again.

She pulled back and murmured, "What are you doing?"

"I'm just kissing you," he said, leaning forward and continuing. The warmth of his mouth, the wetness of his sliding tongue recaptured her attention.

She let him keep going. It couldn't hurt. It was probably innocent. It wasn't like kissing could only be a ploy to distract her from the issue of a condom. It was also a natural bridge to finishing each other off in other ways.

He pulled her hair tie out, letting her long hair cascade over her shoulders. He pressed his chest against hers, and she could feel her breasts mash against him, the stiff nipples poking him. He moved just enough for his chest to keep brushing the sensitive nubs.

Finally, he pinched one between two fingers again, startling a "Mmm!" out of her.

He took advantage of her raised chin to wrap his fingers in the roots of her hair and pull her head back, exposing her neck, which he assaulted next, planting wet, sucking kisses along it.

*

Elias was making progress, but he didn't like the feeling of being tested. Whenever he touched Anne in a new way, she would enjoy it for a while, but eventually look into his eyes, clearly scrutinizing his intentions, clearly not forgetting herself.

This pissed him off.

He yanked her head forward to direct her to stand. She yelped from the unexpected pain, hands darting to her hair in defense, and obeyed. Her big eyes shone with some fear, but what was that? They were finally clouding with need again. Sweet innocent Anne liked it rough.

He spun her around and pressed the front of his body against the back of hers, pushing her into the desk with his erection against the curve of her ass. Her head strained to turn to see him, but he made her face forward with a commanding hand on her chin. He put his arms around her to squeeze her heavy breasts hard enough to hurt. He realized she almost didn't care about the particulars of what he did to her. She just wanted to feel his desire overpowering his reason.

Holding her hands behind her by the wrists, he pressed her upper back down until her cheek was mashed against the table. She gave a weak wriggle of an attempt to escape that he easily stilled.

He substituted his own upper body for the hand on her back, to keep her down, and used the newly available hand to knead her ass.

Her head turned to the side showed that her eyes were clenched shut and her brows were deeply furrowed, finally giving herself back over to him again.

*

Anne felt Mr. Schreiber run the length of his penis along her slick folds. Maybe that was all he was after. She was certainly wet enough to make him come like that.

Who was she kidding, guessing that that was his intention after the intensified display of dominance?

He positioned his tip at her opening, stretching it open with his girth. He thrust in shallowly, the tip gradually working its way in.

"Do you have a condom?" Anne managed to reiterate in a breathy whisper.

This time, he answered. "No."

And he plunged inside her, bare cock in bare pussy.

She gasped at the intrusion, and her traitorous cunt squeezed, swallowing him in delight.

As he thrust in and out, she was able to take him in deeper, and she did like being stuffed like that, her canal swelling and tingling. Her abundant lubrication made the process delicious despite her natural tightness. Her walls gripped his cock firmly and fast closed in its absence, but each time he slid out, he managed to force himself back in.

At least he stopped holding her down and released her hands, letting her come to her elbows, her tits swaying back and forth with the force of his thrusts. He kept her in place with his grip on her hair.

She couldn't believe she was letting him do this, that she had fallen for his ruse. Doing the calculations in her head, she was pretty sure this was a dangerous point in her menstrual cycle to have unprotected sex. She murmured pleadingly, "At least pull out. Please, at least pull out."

It was a mistake to say this, to try to demand anything. The impotent request seemed to turn him on further. He thrust faster, harder, deeper. His hand borrowed the lubrication she produced to stimulate her clit as he fucked her. God, that sensation again, of her clit being attended while she was also being filled, this time to a much greater extent. His dick reached all the way to her cervix and stretched her to her limits. She was so, so full, and her engorged clit radiated fire and bliss.

He whispered in her ear from behind, "Do you really want me to?"

At this point, the idea of him ejaculating inside her almost made her come immediately. Her body desperately wanted to fulfill its primal desires. She could barely shake her head.

When she did, he pulled her head to turn toward him, locked their lips together, and pounded harder, harder, harder. Her vagina tensed, tightened, squeezed, making him furrow his brows as she pushed against the limits of his restraint. The recurring thought of his intentions--what must have been his intentions all along--pushed her over the edge. Just after the first spasm of her release contracted her vagina, making her shudder and gasp, he gave an all-mighty thrust that released a thick spurt within her. Going temporarily deaf from the ringing pressure in her ears, she spasmed and spasmed as wave after wave crashed down over her and his own climax filled her with more and more of his cum.

He practically collapsed on top of her. Her body felt almost numb with the hormones of orgasm flooding it. The come down was gradual, with their sweat mingling and chests heaving in tandem, as they savored the lingering sensations.

Finally back in reality, the spell broken and the fog in their minds clearing, she feared that he would think it was all a mistake. That he would cover it up, ask her to forget it had happened, maybe even fire her.

Mr. Schreiber eventually pulled out of her, allowing her to stand up. Anne was afraid to look at him, so she went to pick up her clothes. When she managed to bring herself to meet his eyes, he was smiling.

12