Motel Adventure

Story Info
A bi man answers an ad promising bi and bondage.
2.1k words
4.6
3.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had started like so many other contacts through Locanto which is to say unsuccessful.

He responded to an ad that said "Fun couple looking for adventurous gentleman for an evening of bondage and bi fun."

Well I thought, that's right up my alley-no pun intended.

I responded to the ad with low expectations so I was not surprised when I had heard nothing after 2 days. But then there was a message in my inbox and I recognized the handle from the ad.

He & she were interested and wanted to talk some more. I was a bit surprised because they were nearly 20 years younger than I. We exchanged some photos and emails until we reached a mutual level of comfort.

We both decided to just jump into the deep end and made arrangements to meet at a local motel on a Friday night at 7pm. They did not want to have their home address made public and so I offered to split the motel costs. They said that they had a friend at the motel and there would be minimal charges and not to worry about it. If there were any I could settle up then. Cool.

I showered and shaved everything, flushed myself out 3 times and used my inflatable plug to stretch myself out, took a Tylenol and had a shot of vodka. I was as ready as I was going to get. Hopefully it would not be in vain. I had showed up to meetings before and I was the only one there..

I arrived at the appointed time and knocked on the door of #103. Immediately a nice looking lady answered the door wearing a bathrobe and holding a glass of wine in her hand. I introduced myself (Who else would I be?!) and walked in. The room was softly lit by candles and a king size bed with wrought Iron head and foot boards dominated the room.

The bathroom door swung open and the husband (I assumed) walked out. He was also wearing a bathrobe and shook my hand. He was about 6' 3" and well built, not hairy (Thank god!) and well proportioned.

He offered me a drink and got one for himself and we sat down. His wife could hardly sit still and was obviously 'hot to trot.' She had dark wavy hair and blue eyes and a full figure as far as I could tell so far.

She blurted out:" So I understand that you suck cock. "

"Yes I do" I said.

"How about taking a nice big cock up your ass while you're tied up? Cause that's a must."

We had discussed all this via email already so of course I responded that I was prepared for this.

"Do you eat pussy?" She asked.

"Absolutely" I replied.

"Well I hope you are better at it than the last guy!" she said with a smirk.

I thought she was just killing time until we had drunk a bit more and that was confirmed when she stood up, put her empty glass down and let her bathrobe fall to the floor. Her body was very nice, hardly any cellulite in her firm ass and nice big breasts with large areoles as well as a perfectly naked pussy..

She looked at her husband and said "Let's get to it honey!"

He also stood and let his bathrobe fall. He had a nice large circumcised cock-not too large- and shaved pubes.

Now I was the only one with clothes still on. I went to use the bathroom and saw that there was a pair of black crotch less pantyhose on the towel rack. I thought what the hell, they want to fuck me so, I slipped them on over my shaved legs and ass and opened the door.

The lady was obviously the one in charge and she literally squealed with delight.

"Look honey- he can take a hint! Get on the bed and let's make out."

In no time at all I was being kissed and fondled while I gave as good as I was getting. A strong hang grabbed my balls and kneaded them while she stuck her tongue down my throat. I licked my way down her neck and began to suck on one of those large nipples until it stuck out like a finger.

And speaking of fingers, there was one and then 2 lubed fingers slowly working their way up my ass.

She pushed my head down past her boobs right to her shaved and slippery pussy.

I began to lick up and down her sopping pussy while sucking on her lips. She started to shiver and grind her hips up to meet my mouth while her husband drove his fingers in and out of my hole.

I was on my hands and knees eating her when I felt a rope snug around my right elbow and then behind my right knee and pulled them together. The same process was followed on my left elbow and knee and I was bent double with my ass in the air and my face resting in her pussy. My hardening cock waved in empty air but for now I didn't care, I knew what was coming and soon I felt the head of his cock push past my ring and into my hole until his thighs were against my ass. And then he was well and truly inside me. It felt smooth and full and completed our circle. I continued to lap at her pussy while he began to pound into my willing ass.

I could tell that they had worked themselves into an ultra horny state waiting for me to arrive and they were ready to come right now- which they soon did. She was squirting into my mouth while he was unloading into my man pussy.

I have to tell you it felt good. I slowed down with them until we were all still, but holding the same position. He shrunk out of me and went to the bathroom while she worked her way under me until we were in a 69 and she proceeded to suck my cock and balls until I blasted down her throat while I continued to lick her pussy and tongue her ass.

She moaned and rolled away from under me, and went for another glass of wine.

When he returned they lay together with their eyes closed and snuggled while I balanced on my knees still tied with my head on the mattress and my ass in the air.

She winked at her husband and said "He should be ready now darling."

He got up and unceremoniously pushed me on my side and then rolled me on my back. Reaching into the bedside table he pulled out a chastity cage and proceeded to fit it around my flaccid cock and balls. I had worn them many times and it caused me no great concern.

When he was finished locking it on me he said "I never got sucked!" and so he straddled my head and fed me his stiffening cock which I licked and sucked until he became very hard and had to lean far forward over my head to keep his cock in my mouth. His wife had gone quiet until I saw her out the corner of my eye strapping on a big purple cock. She got between my spread legs and slowly worked it into my ass and began to rhythmically fuck me while her husband fucked my face. There was a lot going on and they kept it up for some time. It felt like an hour but was probably more like 15 or 20 minutes.

Eventually, he shot a load down my throat which I immediately swallowed and she began to tremble again and grunted to a loud orgasm while calling me names and fucking me with her strapon.

He let his cock soften in my mouth and then pulled out and got himself another glass of wine. I asked if I could have one too and he said "Not yet".

She pulled her dildo out of me and then straddled my face and instructed me to clean off her cock. I had done this a few times and of course I had been well rinsed out before I came to the motel so I proceeded to suck and lick until she had had enough. It tasted like lube with some of his come and rubber, that's all.

They sat looking at me for a bit and whispered back & forth until she told him it was time to change my position. She got up and sat on my stomach, wriggling her legs between my ribs and my tied elbows & knees. She started to pinch my nipples to keep me occupied while he moved behind her and untied my arms & Legs but slipped the noose from my elbow up to my wrist and pulled an arm over my head where he tied it to something solid under the headboard above my head. Then he proceeded to do the same with the other arm. I was not able to move much but I got off on bondage and that's why I answered their ad after all.

He then produced 2 more pieces of stout but soft rope and tied each one around each of my ankles. I was thinking it would be the old spread eagle position which would make it difficult to get ass fucked again, but it was definitely exciting me and if not for the chastity cage I'd be rock hard again. Besides, I told myself, my hole had a workout already and some rest would do it good.

But I was wrong. She got up off me and grabbed a tied ankle as did he and they drew them apart, up and back over my head and tied each of them off to the top of the headboard corner posts. I was spread so wide that the inside of my thighs started to feel stretched and I could feel cool air on my ass hole. My lower back was barely on the bed and I was certainly open and available for whatever they had in mind. I could feel my balls tighten up and my hole clenching and unclenching and some lube or come slowly dripped out of me and ran down my crack and tickled my lower back as it began to cool.

They each walked slowly around me nodding and whispering to each other.

They refilled their glasses and sat down.

As much as I liked bondage and being tied spread out & helpless, I was beginning to feel nervous.

"So what now?" I asked, "who is next?"

She answered, as I said before I knew by now that she was the one in charge.

"Well I think hubby here wants another piece of that fine ass that you are waving in the air" She had her hand stroking his hardening cock.

He said "When you're right, you're right honey!"

He stood and walked over to the bed and without any foreplay shoved his cock right in to the hilt and started to jack hammer away at me until I felt his last come spurt into my insides. Then he crawled up beside me and I cleaned him off in my mouth. No point in playing hard to get now.

He and she went into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. They both came out dressed and began to pick up their toys.

Now I was really getting nervous.

"Hey guys, what about me? You can't leave me here like this!"

Again the wife answered "We can and we are! But don't worry; you won't be lonely for long. Remember I said the charge for the room was minimal but if there was a charge you could help us settle the bill? Well you are going to settle the bill. You will be entertaining a few more people tonight and since you like 'Bi bondage fun', you are going to get lots of it."

He and she approached: her with a ball gag that she pushed in my mouth and tied the cord around the back of my head. He had a good sized butt plug which he inserted until the base was lodged inside my ass.

She picked up the phone and dialed the front desk. "Hi honey, we have him all warmed up spread out and ready for you & your friends. We're off now, thanks again!"

They put on their coats and walked out of the room, blowing kisses to me and turning out the lights and shutting the door behind them.

I waited in the dark to see what would happen next. I must have dozed off.

I heard a key in the door and as a crack of light spread across the room I saw the shadows of at least 3 people coming through the door...