Motel Loving

Story Info
A divorcee has to share a motel bed with a horny teenager.
4.6k words
4.54
23.2k
29
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,756 Followers

My (adopted) nephew was late as always; meaning we were an hour behind schedule for a three and a half hour car journey to my parents home, where were going to celebrate my Father's 60th birthday the following evening.

Jamie was 18, tall, skinny, tattooed and had one of those 'Peaky Blinders' haircuts and staying at my house with me and my son while he attended a three month work related course at the local college.

He was a cheeky-chap; popular with the girls, but basically no trouble and enjoyed playing video games with my 12 year old son, Mason.

A couple of times when I'd come home from work I'd find him there with a girl; and their demeanour made me presume the only studies they were doing was of a biological nature. If he hadn't had a girl round there would always be stained tissues in his bedroom basket .... which I'm ashamed to say, I would sometimes use to sniff when I too masturbated; which is what I was reduced to after three years of celibacy following a divorce.

He threw his bag in the boot and were eventually on our way. As he still hadn't passed his test, it meant I had to do all of the driving; which I wasn't looking forward to, and the heavy rain didn't help my mood either.

Mason sat in the back playing on his Nintendo and Jamie the front where we didn't really chat as I was concentrating on the motorway driving, so he put his headphones on.

About an hour into the journey the rain got even heavier and the traffic slower; until we came to a dead stop. It wasn't too long before the flashing lights of police cars and two fire engines made their way down the hard shoulder; soon disappearing from view.

It took another 30-40 minutes for the traffic to start crawling forward, eventually filtering into one lane; until we passed the scene of a four car shunt; all in all putting us nearly two hours behind schedule.

At the next service station; just like 100 others we decamped for the toilet and something to eat.

The queues were understandably horrendous, but we finally found a table to eat our burgers in silence.

I phoned my Dad in tears of frustration and he suggested that we stay over night in the Motel attached; and drive the final 100 miles in the morning.

At the reception I naively asked for a Family Room, only to be nonchalantly told by the bored teenage girl that they only had one Double room left.

Defeated I agreed and charged it to my card; unsure how we would work out sleeping arrangements.

Inside the room was a double bed and only one small 'computer style' chair.

Mason was already half asleep so a decision had to be made quite quickly. I ruled out 'topping and tailing' and as there wasn't any extra bedding even one of us sleeping on the floor wasn't practical; so with a heavy heart and unable to think straight; I agreed to Jamie's suggestion of 'three in a bed' with me in the middle ..... what could possibly go wrong?

Mason was first to get ready into his pyjamas and get into bed; and was fast asleep by the time I nervously came out of the bathroom in my satin cami-top and matching shorts; to see Jamie already undressed down to his tight boxers checking out his phone.

We barely made eye contact as I covered my 34DD boobs which were jiggling as I walked across the room, hiding my nipples which I'd already realised poked through the thin material.

"My God!" I gasped internally as there was a large bulge in the front of Jamie's underpants!

My nephew wasn't bad looking; certainly no Brad Pitt but was about 6 feet tall and slim to skinny; so that 'lump' seemed out of synch with his stature; possibly explaining why he had no problems charming the young ladies of the neighbourhood; a few of which I think had visited him on an afternoon when I was at work.

I was snuggled up behind my son when Jamie climbed into bed; sending a shiver down my back when his body accidentality touched me. After a little bit of shuffling for comfort, Jamie whispered with his back to mine.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes," I mumbled, then, "what do you mean?"

"I know it's obvious; but you seem tense."

"No shit Sherlock!" I hissed through gritted teeth.

"Seriously, would you like a massage? I used to give Mum back rubs when I was at home."

"No thanks ... I'm good."

I felt him moving until he was on his side facing my back.

"Come on," he urged, "let me try." With that his hand softly touched my shoulder and he pushed his fingers into the soft muscle surrounding it. I lay in silence for a minute or two as fingers found nooks and crannies along my spine and shoulders that I didn't know existed; eventually letting out a purr and a sigh.

"Good. Huh"? He whispered, before moving onto his knees which allowed him to use his other hand.

He was even better than he'd suggested, and I was soon purring and softly moaning as his massage became quite sensual without me noticing; even when one large hand kneaded my buttock while the other became even firmer with my shoulders.

To be honest the feel of his hand on my satin covered arse cheeks was nice in a way that's unbecoming of an Aunt and nephew, as I inadvertently rolled my hips while cuddling my young son.

Now suitably relaxed and half-asleep I barely registered that he was caressing my legs with one hand while the other firmly squeezed my arse, occasionally diverting his fingers down between my cheeks, but stopping before he got into 'dangerous territory.'

"Does that feel good?" He whispered into my ear, slightly nuzzling it at the same time.

"Yes..... I feel lovely now.....thanks."

This time when he lay behind me, he wasn't facing away; he was spooning me and his cock was now out of pants!!

"Hey mister!" I snarled through gritted teeth when I felt the 'lump' pressing against my arse, "I hope that's your knee!"

Jamie giggled and pushed it harder against me and slid his arm over mine until it was trapped and he cupped my boob.

"Hey! Stop that!" I hissed, not wanting to wake my son.

As his fingers stroked my already stiff nipple, he began humping me from behind trying to get his cock between my buttocks.

"Stop it! Stop it!" I tried to wriggle away from him.

"Come on Sally," he whispered while his hand slid inside my cami-top' and was now caressing my actual tit, "you've been teasing the fuck out of me for weeks, you know ....those sexy Lycra leggings and those tops that show your tits all of the time and you know exactly the effect it has on me when you bend over and show me your knickers up those mini-skirts skirts."

My leggings are very comfortable to wear in the house; and I'd not deliberately worn them in front of my nephew; but it was a nice accident when I caught him staring at my peachy arse; and I've always worn short skirts and was quite aware men could sometimes get a flash of panty when I stretched or such like; that was true and I also like wearing tops that expose my cleavage ..... but they weren't for his gratification! Not really, anyway.

Jamie's humping was getting firmer as he now kissed my neck and ear; which made my tummy rumble.

"No .... now stop that ..... go in the bathroom and do what you have to do."

Jamie laughed at the idea, "I need some visual stimulation when I have a wank ..... are you going to watch me?"

"No! Of course not!" I gasped as he pulled me slightly backwards so he could get a hold of my other boob.

"I love being watched when I wank...it's a fuck of a turn on." His hand left my boob and quickly went down to my crotch where he slid it under the elastic waistband and onto my pubes which he began tugging at.

"Stop it Jamie! Stop it now ..... just go and do what you have to do so I can get to sleep."

"Aaaaaahhhh .... that's not nice Aunty Sally; please ... pretty please." He quietly cackled as he tried to force a finger between my legs which I now had tightly closed.

"Okay .... I give in....." I hissed again; "let me loose and I will ....watch you..... just this once .... once ..... just do it."

Jamie relaxed his grip as I rolled onto my back as he returned to his knees, cock dangling like a big fat sausage. It was only semi-hard and still mighty impressive -- maybe 6 inches long and thick.

My nephew had a really arrogant look on his face as he began stroking and waggling his cock; making it grow before my eyes. It even looked a bit grotesque poking out from his skinny torso.

I'd 'been about a bit' before getting married, so had seen a load of cocks; but never one this size and it was getting bigger by the second.

With his right hand tugging his cock, Jamie began stroking my tits through the soft satin of my shorts; which felt really nice; and when he slid the spaghetti straps down I stopped him.

"I didn't say anything about that." I quietly spat out.

"It'll really turn me on if I can see them .... probably make me cum quicker." Then he playfully pouted.

"Okay," I sighed, and offered no resistance when he pulled the top down exposing my big tits.

"You have no idea how many wanks I've had fantasising about doing this." he grinned while mauling my tits and wanking his cock, which now looked as rigid as it could be; making the knob poke out of his foreskin.

My chest was heaving with excitement as his cock was now no more than six inches away from my face.

"Jesus Christ! It's fucking massive!" I quietly gasped, wide eyed; " MASSIVE!"

"Suck it then!" He panted while rubbing it across my cheek and lips.

Even though I wanted to; I shook my head.

"Wank it then."

He took my hand and placed it on the rubbery shaft. I hadn't ever wanked my ex-husband; but it was a regular part of dates ten years ago when I was a teenager, and 'you never forget' do you?..... I started by gently stroking it with my fingers then raised myself onto a shoulder so I could get my other hand under his balls while I concentrated on wanking him using my thumb to catch his knob.

I was soon way past caring and pulled his cock between my tits; which made him laugh as his hand now slid down my soft stomach and back inside my pants; this time I deliberately opened my legs, allowing him access to my pussy which was sopping wet and actually tingling.

He knew what he was doing down there; using his fingers to stroke the sides of my slit while his middle finger glided inside my unused chamber of pleasure, making me gasp as I used my forearm to press my tits onto his cock while I furiously rubbed it.

I was soon breathing heavily as his fingering became quite intense.

Without asking, Jamie cupped the back of my head and guided it towards his cock which I was now violently wanking like a hormonal teenager. I knew what he wanted; and if I was being honest so did I; but I let him force my head down until the tip of his cock was in my mouth where I eagerly began sucking it .... with more than enough spare cock that I was unable to pull into my mouth, I kept wanking it while sucking and licking the bulbous knob-head.

Sucking cocks had always turned me on as much as it did the recipient; and this was a really special blowjob, making my clit stick out and catch the palm of his hand while he now fingered me with two long digits; making me raise my arse and grind against his hand.

The added danger of having my son asleep in bed next to us, really increased the thrill factor as Jamie began fucking my mouth, forcing another inch or more in as I continued wanking him and squeezing his balls.

"Oh Fuck! My nephew gasped, "I'm cumming .... I'm cumming!"

This tipped me over the edge too as his fingering got faster and deeper and his palm was nearly rubbing my clit off.

I began my orgasm first; pulling his cock out of my mouth so I could bite on my arm to stop myself from screaming and waking Mason up.

As I began shaking Jamie took over wanking duties for a minute or so until he sprayed what look like a pint of cum over my tits, then leaning forward sent a second shot onto my face, followed by a third smaller load back onto my tits.

"Oh fuck..... we ... I .... oh fuck, what have I done?" I panted as I pulled his hand out of my pants; only to replace it with my own to stroke my clit until I quickly had a second orgasm while he dangled his still swollen cock over my mouth until I opened my lips letting him push it in again.

Now totally satisfied sexually I pushed him away; making him slide off the bed.

"That was .... oh shit what have I done? We can .... you can never tell anyone .... this was just a crazy 'one off' thing .... no one ... ever ... promise me."

Jamie looked like his head might explode he was so happy.

"Are you sure? Really really sure?" He grinned as he waggled his cock again, "You seemed to enjoy it.....You did, didn't you?"

"That's beside the point." I shook my head, "no one ... oh shit .... ever....promise?"

I surveyed the mess he'd left on my tits .... it was quite impressive actually .... I hadn't seen this much since an affair I'd had with a married black man the year before I got married whose cock had been the biggest I'd encountered .... until tonight.

"I need to clean up." I rasped as I pushed past him, "and you can put that away too!"

The bathroom door swung open a touch as I sat on the toilet having a pee and wiping his cum off my face and tits with a tissue. I looked up to see Jamie standing watching, cock as hard as ever.

"What?" I groaned, "Seriously? Wasn't that enough for one night?"

He shook his head, "so there is going to be a next time?"

CAUGHT!

"No ... I told you .... it's wrong.... no."

I flushed the toilet and stood naked in front of the mirror wiping the rest of his goo off my face and tits.

This time I genuinely was teasing him.

Jamie stepped behind me and cupped my tits while pressing his erection between my arse cheeks.

"Bend over." my young nephew whispered while looking into my eyes in the mirror, "spread your legs."

"No, I told you .... no, we need to get some sleep." Although sleep was the last thing on my mind as his cock pressed against my cunny.

"No?" he laughed then removed a hand from my tit and slapped my arse, "No?" Followed by another three sharp slaps.

"Ow.... you bastard!" I softly squealed.

My teenage nephew nudged his knee between my legs and eased them apart, followed by his hand guiding his cock towards my hot cunny, where his cock easily slid deep inside my recently unused vage.

"Oh my God!" I gasped, "Oooohhh!" as he gripped my hips and began fucking me as hard as I've ever been fucked before.

I could see my tits in the mirror bouncing like balloons in the wind, and couldn't believe the contorted look on my face as he battered my 30 year old cunt with his young monster cock.

Cumming only twenty minutes beforehand, Jamie was going to and did last absolutely ages, fucking me doggy fashion, then sitting on the toilet while I sat on his cock and rode him like whore as he sucked on my tits and then back in front of the mirror doggy style, as he held one of my legs in the air at a 45degree angle so he could fill my cunny even more ... and at the same time push a thumb in my arsehole .... which made me squeak!

"Oh fuck.... oh fuck!" I panted, "that feels so fucking good!"

"So, you like it up the arse, do you?" Jamie laughed, pushing his thumb all of the way in as he continued fucking me. It was uncomfortable; but ever so dirtily sexy/

"I don't know ..... think so!" as I threw me head back, while he twisted it around inside my virgin hole.

Without a second's thought my right hand went to my pussy and I began frigging my clit as if my life depended on it.

I had the most delightful orgasm as he built up another head of steam fucking me in a quest to fill my twat full of his youthful spunk; so fast his thumb popped out of my arse twice, but he swiftly replaced it, much to my new found pleasure.

When I felt he was on the urge of cumming I remembered I was no longer on the Pill ....

"Don't ... you can't cum inside me .... stop.... STOP!" I pleaded.

It was nearly too late, but he managed to withdraw just in time, spraying my arse with another warm load of teenage jizz.

It was now nearly 2am and we really needed some sleep; we cleaned up and got into bed; this time Jamie spooning me with his semi-erect cock pressed between my arse crack.

Mason woke at about 8 and went straight for his shower; I took advantage by going down under the cover to give my nephew a naughty blowjob .... especially naughty as there wasn't enough time to finish him off!

Knowing Mason would be engrossed in his Nintendo I deliberately left the bathroom door ajar for Jamie to watch me shower; and play with myself too.

As I dried myself he looked across at my son, then pulled his pants down and began stroking his erection ... now whose turn was it too be teased?

Jamie too left the door ajar as I got dressed (slinky top and skin tight wet-look Lycra leggings) so only I could see my nephew begin washing his long cock in soapy water, eventually shooting an arc of jizz that must have flown 3 or 4 feet in the air!

Eventually we were all dressed and went for breakfast, then drove to my parents house in bright sunshine.

I dropped Jamie off at my Sister's house before driving to my parents where Mason and I would be staying after the party.

As usual my parents welcomed us like the prodigal daughter returning, but; as always Dad didn't look impressed at my choice of clothing for the party -- an above the knee, flared dress with a deep V that exposed plenty of boobage.

As the evening progressed Jamie took every opportunity to 'sexily touch' my arse or once or twice groping my boobs when we were alone.

The party went really well; and it wasn't just my nephew who enjoyed looking down the front of my dress or trying to get a glimpse of my panties on the dance-floor .... his Dad and a couple of my own Dad's golfing buddies did too; much to my delight.

Thankfully, but still leaving me disappointed; Jamie went home with his parents leaving me frustrated in my old bed ..... where I made myself cum three times thinking about what we did the previous night in the motel.

As expected Jamie and my Sister arrived at Dad's at lunchtime in plenty of time for the drive home. My Dad again, bless him looked disapprovingly at my short denim dress; but he knew better than anyone not to say anything. Jamie on the other hand had a hard time not drooling.

We had a family lunch then at 3pm we set off for home. We were hardly outside the village when Mason was totally engrossed in his Nintendo giving Jamie the opportunity to stroke my bare leg; and when he was sure my son wasn't watching slid it up my leg and inside my dress where he found ...... that I wasn't wearing any panties!

With my son in a world of his own. and headphones blocking out any sounds Jamie began whispering, in graphic detail what he'd been thinking about during his wank the previous night and again this morning; making me wiggle in my seat as my cunny began tingling again.

"Does that turn you on?" He asked as his hand went up my dress again so he could stroke my swollen kitty, then tease it open for him to get an inch or so of finger inside.

"What do you think?" I grinned and parted my thighs slightly, giving him easier access to my wet cunny.

Dangerous I know .... but so damn sexy!

He soon had an erection which he kept stroking as he talked dirty to me; even popping it out of his shorts a couple of times too.

We stopped at the same Service Station for a coffee break (and to rekindle our memories of Friday night); on a personal note with only two middle buttons keeping my dress together, I was thrilled to see plenty of men checking me out too.

With only light traffic and no hold ups were were home in time for tea. Mason went straight to his room to play on his PS4 leaving me to make the evening meal; which actually made me happy as Jamie followed me into the kitchen and closed the door; not wishing to waste a second and as horny as Hell from the car journey, he pounced ..... forcefully kissing me and sliding a hand up my dress until he found my sticky cunny .... within seconds he had two fingers inside me and fingered me so forcefully he lifted me onto tiptoes!

Mag58
Mag58
2,756 Followers
12