Motel Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still with his fingers inside me he then pulled me towards the door until my back was against it. Withdrawing his fingers he began kissing me and I reciprocated, unawares he was pulling his jogging bottoms down, then his pants.

I tried to pull away but he had me trapped as he pulled my dress up, nudging my legs apart with his knee. Within a couple of seconds his cock was like a guided missile aiming for the heart of my cunt!

I was so turned on it slid in with no resistance at all, filling my cunny up more than any other man ever had making me let out a long and satisfying groan.

Oh my God it felt amazing as he slowly fucked me while mauling my tits and forcing his tongue down my throat. I tried my best to keep up with his forceful thrusts but failed.

"You dirty fucker!" he panted into my ear; "you're mine now ..... I'm going to fuck you whenever the fuck I want ... and I'll want it a lot!"

Jamie was ever so powerful the way he was fucking me; all I could do was nod me head.

"Say it.... say it." he growled as he squeezed a nipple and gave another two hard thrusts, which pushed me back on tiptoes.

"Oh fuck ....Yes .... yes." I sighed through gritted teeth; "If you want ..... I'm yours ... I'll do whatever you want..... just don't come inside me .... I'm not on the Pill!"

He cackled as he moved his hands down to my bare arse which he squeezed and playfully slapped, before pulling the cheeks apart and smoothly sliding a long finger along the crack until it stopped at my 'wrinkled brown star'....

"Anything?" he smirked before French kissing me again, then pressed his finger tip against it, then pushing it a couple of inches up my arse ... taking my breath away!

"Oh my God!" I gasped through the kiss.

"Do you like it up the arse?" He cackled as he twisted his finger and increased the speed of his thrusts.

"I don't know, I think so." I sighed; "I've only done it a couple of times."

"Lift your leg up." He commanded as he slid his free hand under my thigh. I complied and he helped lift it up until I wrapped it around my hips; making his big fat cock go in even further; and just as I was acclimatising to the new position, his finger went even further up my arse too.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as I pressed my face into his chest.

"Turn around." My nephew grunted as he unceremoniously pulled his cock and finger out of my holes; "Turn around."

Panting for air I did as I was told as he shuffled me sidewards so I was facing a set of drawers that were waist high; and my side still blocking the door.

" Bend over and pull your cheeks apart." Of course I complied.

Seconds later I felt his knob nudge against my arsehole.

"JESUS CHRIST!" I squealed as he forced his cock into my arsehole; "fucking Hell man!"

Jamie was gentle at first pushing and pulling a couple of inches at a time ... then as I relaxed, more and more went up; leaving me open mouthed as I adjusted to the discomfort ... rather than the pain I'd felt as teenager when my married lover had fucked my arse for maybe 5 or 6 minutes; leaving me out of breath and covered in sweat.

"Oh God;" My nephew gasped as he began thrusting ever harder, making the cupboard doors rattle, "huh ... huh ... huh." then one final dynamic thrust later his body stiffened and I felt a warmness in my anal cavity. Jamie held me ever tighter and gave another couple of soft thrusts to empty his balls; then carefully pulled his cock out; which led to some leakage dribbling down my thigh.

No words were spoken after we uncoupled, just eye contact and a thin smile each. I waved my hand and he moved allowing me out of the kitchen to go to the bathroom.

As I scurried upstairs my arse was aching like never before, and was still leaking when I lifted my dress and sat on the toilet. I pee'd like a horse then after taking a deep breath forced whatever was filling my backside out and the splash was louder then when my pee had hit it; and it took another three squeezes to get most of it out.

When I'd cleaned myself up I bumped into my son on the landing.

"What's for tea?" he asked.

"Pizza?" I mumbled, "I can't be bothered to make anything ... so, Pizza?"

My son shrugged his shoulders and nodded, before following me into the bathroom.

"Woah!" He gasped; "are you okay Mum .... something really stinks in here."

"Nothing to worry about." I grinned, "I'm fine now."

12