All Comments on 'Motel Metamorphia'

by TheRedChamber

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow5 months ago

Strange and wonderful. LOVED it!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 months ago

WOW... Weird but extremely good!! Your sense of desperate perversion is extraordinary!! Going to check out more of your stuff!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was my first acid trip through a computer story and it was as strange as I would have thought. Weird, disjointed, confusing, erotic and of course confusing as fuck but still it was a fun read I think.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lol! Looking forward to more of the journey. It should be a riot! Maybe those are magic clothes in the blue suitcase? Wouldn't that be something!

stickygirlstickygirl4 months ago

I’ve a feeling I’ve seen a trailer for this movie, so it was good to see more of it. America does this mood so well; this dusty motel with weeds through the pavement.

It’s like you jumped into the Hotel California, holding hands with Lou Reed and woke up with lipstick on. Doesn’t everyone? Isn’t that why we listen to the lyrics and wonder how they knew? This what your Mama told you about drugs. Nicely done

ElectricBlueElectricBlue4 months ago

That's weirdly strange, strangely weird, fucked up, nice work, it's a five from me (and I don't like present tense, but strangely, it didn't matter). Couldn't quite figure out the three buck rooms though, but that didn't matter either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRedChamber@TheRedChamber
April Fools' Day story now published - Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. This story is part of the Hannah Has Plans series of stories. These are short fun stories that are each stand-alone. There's no real continuity and they range over the whole period of the couple's relat...