All Comments on 'Motel Room'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blah

Unexciting...too clinical....no relationship development...not emotionally engaging.

A Treat

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice set up then ?

I enjoyed the banging noise - expected neighbors having sex and instead got a restrained woman. I didn't buy the woman, sitting on his lap and kissing a stranger after being rescue.

"Hi. Thanks for uncuffing me. Let's have sex" ???

Harsh61Harsh61over 4 years ago
Encounter

The story is nice and gripping. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Irish

For over five years, I would say to my wife,

I would love you to fuck another man.

Sometimes she would ask are you sure you could handle

Another man fucking me.

My answers was always the same.

Yes, I really would love you to get fucked by another man.

Last weekend we were staying in a hotel, and as we had dinner

I said to her, look at that old man eating on his own.

Would you fuck him. To my surprise and delight, she said yes I would.

We talked about it during dinner, and she said she definitely would let him fuck her.

After dinner we were having a drink, and the old man was doing the same, so I went over to him and ask if he would like to join us for a drink.

He refused saying he didn’t want to intrude, but I reassured him that he wouldn't be.

He joined us, said his name was James, we told him ours.

We talked about this and that getting to know eachother,

he told us he never got married, and he would go away for weekend a few times a year.

After about a hour, we invited him to our room for a night cap, as my wife was in the bathroom I told him I would love for him to fuck my wife, he looked at me said your joking, I said no I really would love to see you fuck her.

It was the best night we ever had, James stay all night fucking her, fucked her 3 times,

And again in the morning.

That was Friday night, Saturday and Sunday was the same. He couldn't get enough of her, and her him. We have arranged to meet in two weeks time, we can't wait.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Read again thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...