Motel Sissy

Story Info
Femboy runs away and gets turned out in motel.
1.9k words
4.55
41.4k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
730 Followers

Hey, another story for you all! Just posting out all the stories in my backlog. Still have a ton more. Like all stories, characters involved in sex are 18 or older. This is fictional and it's copyright protected. The story is just a fantasy (Not the genre, but a sexual fantasy (I'll write actual fantasy stories eventually). The story is a little rough with some dubious-nonconsensual sex and alcohol use. All that being said, I hope you enjoy.

I couldn't take it anymore. My stepfather crossed the line. I had to get out of there. So I packed a bag, took my savings, got in my car and left. Of course, it's the summer after my senior year of high school. I graduated and I'm 18 even though I don't look it, so I'm legally an adult and can do whatever the hell I want. To tell you the truth, I've been planning this day for a long time. I've been saving up ever since my mother started dating that asshole my freshman year. Can't stand him. He's always so condescending. Always talking down to everyone. And he constantly calls me a sissy, always degrading and emasculating me. I couldn't take it anymore.

I drove to the closest big city only an hour away and pulled up to a cheap motel for the night. I'll have to figure something out for the long term tomorrow when I'm not too tired and high off the joint I smoked on the way.

As I got to my room, a rather large, muscle bound military type with a buzz cut was sitting outside his room right next to mine. He eyed me up and down as he sipped his beer. "Aren't you a little young to be out on your own?"

"I... I'm 18," I spit out.

"Is that so?" His voice was so deep and rough. I nod. "And what is a soft boy like you doing out all on your own?"

I didn't know if I should answer him or not, but I did anyway. "I just moved out of my parents house."

"I see. Why's that?" he asks.

"Can't stand my step dad," I say.

"Shit, heard that. How about you get settled in and come out and join me," he says.

I shrug and decide why not. I throw my crap in the room and pull up a chair. He takes a sip of his beer before he continues. "When I was your age, I left my parents too and joined the military. I'm not suggesting that, but it was the only thing I could do to get out. What are your plans?"

I shrug. "I don't know. I hoped I'd figure it out as I go."

"I get it. You gotta do what you gotta do." He nods. "You got a girl you can shack with?" he asks.

I shake my head no. He leans up from his chair as his shades slide down his knows, showing off steely blue eyes. "Guy?"

That caught me off guard. Once again I shake my head no.

"So you're truly on your own, huh." I nod. "You want a beer?"

"Seriously?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Sure, why not. If you're old enough to die for your country, you should be old enough to drink. Right?" he says as he takes a sip of his own beer.

"Yeah, definitely," I say as I sit up with excitement rushing through me.

"We'll have to drink in my room so we don't get any unwanted attention," he says as he stands up and unlocks his room. I hesitantly follow him in. His room's pretty bare. He's got two tote bags and that's about it. He walks over to his mini fridge and pulls out two beers and cracks them open before handing me one.

I take a sip and recoil. It tastes like a skunk took a piss in the bottle. He laughs. "Is this the first time you've ever tasted beer?"

"No! I had a few bud lights before," I say, wiping the drip from my mouth as I look away in embarrassment.

This makes him laugh even more. "You can't consider that carbonated water beer. I have a feeling you weren't invited to too many parties, were you?"

I look up at him with my brow furrowing. "What makes you say that?"

"Kid, have you looked at yourself in the mirror? You could easily pass for a girl. You've got a better ass than most women and that long blonde hair doesn't help. I bet you get called a sissy a lot, don't ya? Probably got picked on by the bullies in school?" he says, raising an eyebrow.

I let out a huff before taking a long swig of the beer and end up coughing. "Careful, lightweight."

"I'm not a lightweight!" I say, puffing out my chest.

"Want to make a bet?" he asks, with a smirk.

"What do you have in mind?" I ask.

"We'll play a drinking game, if you can stay standing by the end of it, I'll give ya a hundo. I'm sure you could use the money," he says.

"And what if I lose?" I ask.

"Then you've got to wear a girly little dress like the woman you are." He laughs.

"What kind of bet is that?" I ask, my eyes narrowing as I tilt my head.

"One that's hopefully going to be at the very least entertaining," he says with a smile as he takes a drink.

"What do you have to lose besides your dignity? Besides, you could use the cash, couldn't ya?" he says.

"Fine, what's the game?" I ask.

He walks over and pulls out a deck of cards. "You know that game, slap jack?"

"Yeah, I know it," I say.

"Well it's like that. You see, each get half of the deck. We flip a card, and whoever has a lower card drinks. There's no slapping jacks, just drinking," he says with that same smirk.

"I see, fine shuffle up." I meet his gaze with defiance..

He takes the cards and shuffles them good before dealing them out. "You can't look at your cards, just take em like they are and we'll start flipping."

We start once we get our cards in order. I flip a 2 of hearts. Of course and he flips a 4. I take a drink of my beer. We flip again, he drinks. Then I drink. I drink again and again. After we've gone through half the deck, I put down 3 beers and I'm starting to feel a little drunk.

He grabs us more beers and we continue flipping. I drink a lot more. By the time we're out of cards, I'm piss drunk. So drunk, I've got to pee. I get up and stumble over my own feet and end up on the floor.

"Ha! You lose. I knew you were a lightweight," he laughs. I feel his big hands on me as he lifts me up.

"I go pee!" I say. He helps me to the bathroom and unzips my pants for me. I feel his hand around my little pecker as I piss.

Before I know it, I'm lying on my stomach on the bed. My clothes are gone. I feel my ass cheeks being spread open. Something hot and wet slides up in between them. Ughh. Woah. It slips inside my tight little butthole.

Fuck... it hurts. I tell him but I can't seem to find any good words to say it. It slides down and hits something sensitive, making the discomfort pleasurable. Suddenly something else pushes inside my ass alongside the first thing. They both plunge in and out of my butt before another joins in. What the hell is going on?

Suddenly it pulls away and a giant weight presses against me. I look back to see the marine guy on top of me and he's naked. I try to say something. "Whash yaa doooin?"

"Shhh... Just be quiet. I'll make you pay up on our bet tomorrow, but right now, I'm going to fuck this nice piece of ass. Fuck, kid, you really do have a peach finer than any woman. I'm going to have a lot of fun turning you into my sissy bitch." Suddenly, something much larger presses up against my asshole. It starts to hurt. It hurts a lot. I yell out before his hand covers up my mouth. Fuck! I feel the giant head of what could only be his cock push into me. Fuck. It's like he's tearing my asshole wide open. I start to cry as it pops inside me.

I let out a whimper as it forces itself inside and spreads my ass wide open. Tears fall from my eyes as I feel my ass get stuffed full. Groans and grunts echo through the room before I realize they're coming from my mouth. My ass hurts as that thick pole sinks deeper inside me.

He holds it there for a little bit as my ass adjusts and loosens up. Slowly he starts rocking his hips, ripping my ass open even further as more of his cock slips inside me. "You're going to be my little cocksucking slut. How'd you like that? I bet you'll love it. I've been looking for a nice sissy like you."

Slowly his dick conquers my ass. Inch by inch. I grab ahold of his hand, but it's no use. I instead grip the sheets as I feel his hips rub up against my ass cheeks. His dick is fully inside me. Slowly he starts thrusting in and out. My ass starts to loosen up more. It still hurts, but it starts to feel good. Really good. A moan escapes my lips. "Yeah there you go, you're starting to like it kid. I knew you would. You're a perfect little slut."

His thrusts become faster. The pleasure becomes more intense. He lets go of my mouth as more moans escape my lips. "How about it, sissy? Want to be my little slut?"

I whimper out a moan. The pleasure over takes me. I didn't know I'd enjoy this. Does that make me gay? Fuck, it feels so good. I don't want him to stop. "Don't stop."

"Then I'm going to need to hear you say it. Tell me you want to be my little sissy bitch," he says.

"I'll be your sissy bitch. Just please don't stop," I groan as he thrusts harder into me.

"Tell me you want it," he growls.

"I want to be your sissy bitch. Fuck me. Please. You own my ass," I scream out.

"That's right and don't you forget it," he growls out as he starts to pound me. His hand grabs the back of my neck and he lets loose on my asshole. My own little cock so hard, another thrust... Fuck! I cum all over the bead spread. Fuck.

He slams his cock deep inside me and a big load of cum fills my ass. Warm, steaming hot jizz. I can feel it spurt out of his dick inside me. 'That's it, I own your ass now, you fucking sissy."

He pulls out and collapses on top of me. "You're my little girly boy now."

Enjoy the story so far? Please give it an honest rating and leave any feedback in the comment section below. Check out my profile for more!

wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
730 Followers