Motel Summer Ch. 02: Housekeeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's the problem. If I invest more of my own labor, the transaction would be more balanced. It would be a stronger deal--more fulfilling for me--if I could, um... return the favor," I paused while her face searched for a way to spell skepticism. "I was thinking you'd let me get you off--with my fingers, I mean. You could keep your panties on and everything. After all, doesn't my fiancée deserve to feel good too?"

"Jimmy never does that."

"Maybe Jimmy should? Anyway, right now, I have the call option on being your fiancée. Don't you want to feel good? I know you're saving yourself for marriage and we won't imperil that."

"I dunno..."

"Look, give it a try. I'll stop as soon as you tell me to."

"Okay. But I get to go first."

She proceeded to get me off again. This time I was prepared with a washcloth.

I got her to switch places, sitting her on the edge of the bed. Her uniform was a long black polyester housecoat with a white Peter Pan collar. It buttoned down the front. Under it she had black leggings. I reached up and pulled her leggings down to her ankles. Then I pushed the housecoat up, exposing her panties.

We both smiled at each other, as her pink cotton undies with tiny blue teddy bears imprinted on them were clearly not intended for a boudoir encounter. I gently ran my thumb down over the soft material, feeling the landscape. I started to massage slowly over the material. I looked up and her eyes were fixed on where my hand was touching her. There was a hint of flush in her cheeks.

I pressed more firmly, feeling for where her inner lips were. Her panties were moistening and radiating heat. I found her sensitive nub and nudged it lightly, taking my time. Her breath caught. She widened her knees, and I could feel her inner lips opening under the pink cotton.

I slipped my fingers under the edge and let my fingers touch her wetness directly. She had a sharp inhale as my fingers parted her and soaked in her sopping liquor. Languid loops of fingers up and around her hooded sweet spot and then down to her luscious hole. She swallowed and seemed to hold her breath. I let my fingers poke at the mouth of her vagina. Let her feel her desire for me to enter her there. Let it build as my stroking continued.

Then, with just the tip of my middle finger, I poked at her entrance. Poke, poke, poke. Her eyes were huge. But she didn't stop me. Slowly, slowly, I wormed the finger deeper with each poke until a most of my finger was in her. My thumb was circling her clit now as my finger did a flexing slide-and-rub inside her. She was panting, panting out loud. I could hear a deep moan starting to build and rumble inside her. Hear it forming in the pit of her stomach. Her hands clenched the bed sheets as her eyes were clamped shut, denying the release for one more moment. One more. One more.

I felt it wash over her, as it washed over my palm: a gush of hot spend sprayed out of her, soaking my hand and her panties. I worked my fingers fast and deep inside her, seeking to intensify and prolong the feeling. Her mouth gaped open to let out a bellow of release, her knees rattling from side to side. I relented and withdrew my hand, drying it on the sheet.

It was tens of seconds before she managed, "What the fuck was that?!?"

"I think you came."

"No, I've made myself... go off... before. What the fuck did you do to me?" A pause. "I am soaked!" She peered down, appalled and astonished, at her sodden underwear and the spreading pool of wetness on the sheets.

"Caryn, it's a wonderful gift. You're going to make your fiancé a very happy man, someday."

She pulled up her leggings and staggered out. Meanwhile, I packed up my laundry, wondering if Lidia would be at the laundry today.


Lidia was indeed at the laundromat, piling washing machines full as I pulled up on my road bike. In no time, we were chatting away as I got my machines loaded.

"You know, instead of getting some watery ten-dollar coffee, why don't you come up to my place to wait? I make a good strong cuppa and the roommates are out. We could just hang out."

"I'd love that, as long as I can lock the bike up somewhere."

"I've got just the thing."

I locked the bike in the downstairs vestibule and followed her up into her upstairs apartment, a crowded rabbit-warren of a place on the back of the block with the laundry. She wasn't kidding about the coffee either--she brewed it rich and strong. Before long we were kicked back in her sunny living room, surrounded by "dorm room chic" bric-a-brac.

We conversed easily. At some point, we flipped for it and she ran down and moved all of our stuff to the dryers. Then, after an interminable seeming stretch alone, she came back and we resumed where we'd left off.

Near the end of our conversation, I brought up Caryn. "I think my housekeeper is one of your study partners: Caryn?"

"Oh! You know Caryn? Man, she's wicked smart. She can look at some of these problems the profs set and see right into the heart of them. She puts up this front like she's some sort of hayseed, but don't believe it for a second."

When it was time to go down the fold our things, she stood up close to me. "You know, I've had a lot of fun chatting today. If you're interested, I would like to do this again."

We traded numbers there and went to warm and fold our things. We took turns catching the other's glances before I had to pedal home.


Thursday Caryn avoided me. Friday she didn't.

"I'm so mad at you," she said, having tapped at my door right at 8 a.m. I was still in bed and not ready for housekeeping of any type.

"What for?"

"I can't talk about it out here." I invited her in and shut the door behind her.

"After, well, that, well... Jimmy doesn't want to touch me that way. He always wants me to do stuff for him. He doesn't want to wait any more. And when I, um... go down on him, he doesn't seem like he's grateful for it. I'm so confused." She was exasperated.

"Caryn, just calm down. It's okay. How can I help?"

"He says we should just have sex now. That it won't matter because we'll get married later, making it okay. That he's tired of waiting for me to put out. But he wouldn't consider doing what you did for me."

"Well, from an economic point of view, it sounds like he's bought into Austrian economics when you're a good Keynesian."

"I don't think government intervention has anything to do with it."

"That's just it, though. He doesn't see the need to get married, if he can just work on the supply-side of the equation. It's the old 'why buy the cow to get the milk' thing."

"I gave him some milk! I gave him a whole fucking commodities exchange worth of freaking milk. He can't expect me to do resource extraction all day and not have make a corresponding investment."

"I don't know if I'm the best sounding board for this. Look... Jimmy is probably a great guy and wants to do the right thing. But he's still a guy and guys think about getting sex a lot. He's got conflicting needs. Your problem is that he wants to realize some short term gains that conflict with your long-term investment strategy."

"So, Mr. Expert, how can I change the demand curve in my favor?"

"Probably you should hold the line, if being a virgin on your wedding night is important. Otherwise, I suppose you could offer something short of sex but more than just a blowjob. But that's probably a slippery slope."

"Like what would that be?"

"Have you tried dry humping?"

"You mean like with our clothes on?" I nodded. "That's not going to cut it. It just makes everybody frustrated."

"What if most or all of the clothes were off?" She looked at me quizzically. "You want me to show you?"

"Will it make me... do that thing again?" she asked tentatively.

"It might."

"Show me."

I pulled the covers off the bed and let them fall to the floor. Then I pulled my shirt over my head.

"You going to take off that housecoat?" I asked. She glanced nervously at the open box of condoms, still where we'd left it before.

"We won't need those: we aren't going all the way," I said. She started to undo the big black buttons on the housecoat. When she got to the third one, I stepped up and whispered in her ear. "Let me help you with that."

There were six more buttons before the garment fell open. I slid it down her arms and let it puddle on the floor. Her hands were feeling my hardness through my tenting shorts. Her cheeks were flushed.

"I think maybe you should be on top this first time," I said. "That way you can be the regulator of the volume and pace of our transactions." I pushed my shorts and underwear down and off and climbed onto the bed facing upwards.

She stood there looking at me, naked, aroused, and beckoning to her. She was still wearing a gray sports bra over her decent sized breasts and a pair of black leggings. She swallowed and pushed the leggings down, then did a little dance to deal with the elastic around her ankles. Her panties were bright blue with a Wonder Woman logo.

"Come here," I said, gently. "We're just going to make out some and you can experiment with some new options to offer Jimmy."

She crawled up onto the bed and into my arms.

"Would it be alright to kiss you?" I asked. She nodded. It felt good to hold her close while my lips touched hers, tentatively at first. Neither of us tried any tongue action, but it still felt wonderfully alive.

"Here's the first thing I want to show you..." I started. I brought her legs around me and held her close, sitting in my lap. "Feel my cock? It's right there against your sex, but you're wearing your panties. This is very intimate, and we can each feel how nice it is to hold each..." Her kiss stopped my explanation.

We kissed for a few minutes like that, enjoying our private parts almost touching. I could smell her arousal, the sweet scent emanating from her wet panties.

"You ready for the next thing?" I asked. She nodded again. "I'm going to lay back and I want you to straddle me." I showed her what I meant. She ended up cowgirl style, with my cock against her panty clad mound.

Nature was now her guide. She worked and moved her body, feeling my hardness there. Her motions scraped her panties back and forth over me. She reveled in the feeling, working forward and back, forward and back. Sometimes she shimmied in place for a few seconds. Twice she stopped to grind harder. Then she slid further forward and bent in for a kiss. When she pushed back this time part of me caught where its utility was highest, held at bay only by the thin material of her panties.

Her eyes were big then, feeling my infrastructure caught at her opening. Fear and desire alternated in her expression as we each dabbled in grinding my capital against her investment opportunity.

"You want that, don't you?" I asked. "But you can't do that. Just enjoy... reading the prospectus. Tease yourself with it, but don't take a deposit just yet. God, you feel so good."

She smiled, a bit grimly, sat further up and disengaged. She resumed slipping her wet panties up and down my length.

"Remember how we needed lubrication before?" She nodded. "Your panties are rubbing us both raw, I think. Maybe it's time to remove them?" She nodded and got up to remove them.

"Not going all the way, right?" she asked. I could hear her voice quaver.

"Nope, just some teasing play. Think of it as checking out the factors of production." She remounted me. Our bodies were now touching skin-to-skin, her wetness against my warm staff. I reached up to massage her breasts and, using my thumbs, gently tweak her nipples through her stretchy bra.

Her wetness was soaking me now. I could look down and watch thin pink lips seizing my swollen pink helmet, wanting to embrace me, invite me inside, reluctant to part and let go. Her gleaming moisture coated me as my hands went to her hips, the better to synchronize our movements. Across her face, emotions waxed and waned, her lips trembling. She was close and her climax beckoned to her, the flush of her cheeks blooming into her neck and chest, nipples denting outwards stiff as stone. My squishy little head hit her precisely with each pass and she rocked against it, silently drinking in the pleasure.

I was struggling with the edge myself. Her body was thin and lithe and felt delicious sliding over me. It felt touching and confidential. Close, so close, and holding out, hoping to see her explode first.

And with a "huff" she did explode, quivering with release. In response, a little steamy torrent sprayed out of her, as, overcome, she fell forward wanting to be held.

This, of course, was a disaster. Her changing angle opened her wide and positioned her such that my cock sprang up, just enough, and lodged firmly in the doorway of her vagina. Her hot rain came crashing down, jetting out of her, pouring down and running off my sac. Feeling that embrace, that heat, I was immediately at the point of no return. Caryn squirmed, jostling me just so, instinctually wanting just a bit of me inside her.

I couldn't help it. My load came pouring out, my cock jumping and twitching just inside her entry. She could feel the oh-so-attractive plumpness stretching her opening and the warmth jetting into her. She sat back up and I tried to honor my promise, twisting away to try to pull out.

She still managed to get about an inch of me inside her when she realized what she was doing. She stopped then and there and looked down at me. She gritted her teeth and, with superhuman effort, pulled away and let herself fall back into my arms beside me on the bed.

"That didn't go as planned, huh?" she said, after a little while. She had one hand reaching down to feel where my cum was leaking out of her.

"No, I guess not." She was silent for a minute.

"In a moment, I think I need you to do me a favor."

"What do you need?"

"I need you to make slow passionate love to me."

"Um... I thought you were waiting for marriage?"

"Well..." she said, "follow my logic here and see where I got it wrong. Either the next thing we do will be to run over to the county courthouse and get a marriage license. Or in a little while I need to go to the pharmacy and get some emergency contraceptives."

"I see," I said, trying to be non-committal. Trying not to say the wrong thing. I put my arms around her, made sure she knew I was listening.

"And a gal who's getting some of those, well, it's because she had unplanned sex. And a gal who's had sex--planned or otherwise--just isn't a virgin. I think that's pretty much the definition of not being one, in fact."

"Mmmph," I agreed. She put her head on my shoulder and returned my embrace.

"If I'm not a virgin, then this is my first time. And I don't want my memory of my first time to be 'that time I almost got some guy's dickie inside me, but not quite', right? I want it to be special. I obviously can never tell anyone about this, but I want the memory to be 'that time my hunky temporary fiancé Cal made sweet sweet love to me', okay? Do you think you can do that for me?"

"It would be my honor." I glanced at the box of condoms.

"None of those icky things either. You're going to try your damnedest to knock me up, so that I'm not doing those pill things for no reason..."

"Or that you've got a good reason when we show up at Pastor Bob's in about an hour."

"Yeah, either way." She turned towards me. She was cute, so I kissed her, a kiss that wasn't awkward at all, a kiss with two passionate tongues dancing.

She sat up and drew her bra up and off. Her breasts swung free, perky and conical with light pink tips.

"Even old Jimmy hasn't had me this naked, lover. C'mon, Cal, I want you to make me a woman, right here in this bed."

I kissed her again, our bodies close, letting the warmth play across my senses. I could feel my cock, still slick with her wetness, still a little engorged from our play, begin to stiffen. I couldn't believe I could go again so soon, but, filled with a feeling of tenderness, I felt desire curtailing my need for a refractory break.

Caryn rolled around onto her back, smiling as this time I mounted her. I let her feel my stiffening member, let it trail down, teasing her. Her hand reached down. She touched it, felt it, moved it up and around her opening. I reached down to press my lips to hers.

I let myself sit there, just a little inside while we waggled hips and tentatively poked each other.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I let her feel me at her entrance, the opening alternately welcoming and rejecting my advance. My weight was just behind the tip of the spear waiting to pierce her for the first time.

"More than anything," she replied. I pushed slightly. Just a bit more. There was only a gentle resistance, no barrier to my connecting with her. Then I was connected, joining my flesh with this woman. I wanted to go epically slow, but our bodies couldn't, wouldn't cooperate. We melted together as I was enveloped by her all the way to the root. I was cradled tenderly inside her, feeling firm and muscly. I bent to-and-fro, twitching, letting her feel me and wondering at the feeling of her. At first, she seemed withdrawn, concentrating on the newness of the feeling. She was observing, calculating her feelings, unlooked for earlier, held back by the gravity of the moment. But second-by-second, she grew less removed. Then a glimmer of engagement. She inhaled more raggedly, the flush returning to her body. I looked down at her, hair askew, tits flopping crazily to either side, nipples wrinkling and crinkling into aroused fists, arms and legs akimbo. She looked radiant. In that moment, I loved her more than anything.

I reached out to lift her knees, rotating her pelvis to receive me more deeply. Slowly, with as much care as I could muster, I began to share deeper thrusts. First a tiny withdrawal, then slipping home. Then a bigger retreat, then re-sheathing myself.

For the first time, she lost her silence in this mating dance. I watched her face as she went "Oh! ...Oh! ...Oh!" She built rapidly back towards her own peak, pushing back to meet me, reveling in the novel feeling of, body-to-body, a man inside her.

Smack! went her hands against my butt. Her hands grabbed onto me, pinching, feeling my flexing muscles. She held me, eager to receive me. I kissed her here and there and that other place as we moved in each other's arms.

I began to feel the inner tingle. Felt my excitement build. This moment, too, might have consequences. Already my little swimmers were inside her. Now I was going beyond that, mating with her, giving in to her body's demands, putting a part of myself inside her, in my own bed. I looked down at Caryn and our eyes locked. I felt the connection between us, felt her welcome it, crave it, desire it.

I let go with a shout and filled her womb.


When we had rested a while and she moved to get up, one of the things she said in a sad voice, was, "I don't think we're ready to be married, Cal. So, I'm going to do the other thing. I don't know if I can be with Jimmy after this, either. My eyes are opened... This was very special. Thank you, Cal."

I only realized after she'd left that I didn't have her number or anything. I wouldn't be able to call her later, wouldn't see her until Monday.

Monday morning the tap on the door came at 8 a.m. sharp. "Housekeeping!"

I opened the door and there was Caryn, beaming at me with a smile that was only a little sarcastic. She had a brown paper bag in her hand. A million words seemed to jam up in my mouth. I must have looked a sight, struck dumb seeing here there. She reached out her other hand and shushed me.

"I want you to know that I threw over that turd, Jimmy. And I, uh, took care of our little mistake as well. We should be okay. What you did after that was very special and I'll treasure the memory."