Mothefucker

Story Info
I'm a motherfucker and proud of it.
5k words
4.32
32.1k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a motherfucker—literally. I know that some people call jerks motherfuckers, but I got my title the natural way—inside my mother's hot, horny pussy behind my father's unknowing, impotent and uncaring back.

My name is Josh—the last name doesn't really matter—and I am an only child. Some girls have told me that I am as amoral and immoral as a person could be. They may be right because I first fucked my mother when I was eighteen and have never had a single regret--not that my mother has had any complaints about my cocksmanship in the past five years. I am now twenty-three. I only wish they gave a degree in motherfucking because I would have left college three years ago—at least—instead of just last month!

I say that because between my eighteenth and twentieth birthdays, my mother and I fucked almost every day except, of course during her time of month when we practiced oral sex instead—her giving me head sometimes with my father watching the ballgame in the next room with a beer or whisky in his hand. I swear, there were times I think we could have fucked in front of his face and he wouldn't have given a damn except to tell us to stop blocking the television. Anyway, all that fucking should have earned me an extra degree or something.

In those two years of incestuously fucking my mother, she and I fucked in every room of the house, my father never even tried to touch her magnificent breasts or her gloriously gorgeous pussy framed with her natural red hair. Let me give you an idea of how beautiful my mother was and still is five years after we started fucking each other. She has, as I alluded, red hair that falls below her shoulders but she usually keeps it up in a short ponytail. Blue eyes frame a pert button nose that tops a pair of lovely soft lips. Her breasts are a small B-cup with huge nipples surrounded by dark circles the size of a half dollar. Did I mention I was a tit fan? Mom's tits are, according to my taste, just the right size and heft for her body which at five foot two and a hundred ten pounds makes her look like a pixie. And, at forty-two—she had me at nineteen after being raped by her father--she could have been a pixie in anybody's book except she was my fucking pixie to breed as I saw fit.

Six months ago, my mother told my father that she and I were going on a trip to celebrate my graduation from college. All the old man, Johnny, could say was "have a great time" as he turned back in time to catch a double play yelling with delight. The game, it seemed was going his way so maybe he would win his bet and be able to get some more booze for tomorrow's game.

In case you think I am making it up about dear old dad being a bastard, let me paint you a portrait of what that particular bastard looks like. My father is a control freak, always has been and probably always will be, with no sign of remorse for any of his actions. He continues to this day to treat my mother as a piece of trash even going so far as to rape her or to beat her up whenever he got drunk enough to take a swing. With him weighing in at a hundred ninety-eight pounds, my mother has never stood a chance against him but, as she has said numerous times, she loves him. If I got my way on this trip, she would leave the bastard high and dry. As for me, my father's abuse was merely psychological in nature—I still have grown to hate him no end. As I said above, when he is drunk, he either ignored us totally or beat my mother until she is all black and blue from the tits down—never where the bruises could be seen.

On the day we left home, I hoped to have convinced my mother to leave the bastard. I just have to fuck my mother into the mood to stay away from the old bastard which will not be too much of a chore on my part. We had not even discussed where we intended to go, mom only saying that we would follow our whims until we got tired of traveling. I did not know that she had already made up her mind to leave the fucker and she already knew where we were going on this trip.

Money was no object since Mom was left a major inheritance a couple of years ago—an inheritance my father cannot touch due to the terms of the will. If he even tries to touch the money, his "allowance" gets permanently cut off and he gets thrown out on the street with only the clothes on his back. Now, my plan during this trip was to get my mother to divorce the crud and cut him off permanently without a penny to his name.

Well, Mom and I finally finished breakfast that morning and packed the car with our luggage, a few snacks, and some soft drinks. At about nine-thirty we pulled out of the driveway with me driving and Mom getting half naked beside me. Did I tell you she was a nudist at heart? She only wears clothes to keep the law away from our doorstep or whenever she is expecting company to come calling. Even then she never, ever wears panties—all the better to give me unlimited access to her honeypot.

"Which way, Mom?"

"Head out to the interstate and then head west."

"Where are we going?"

"We'll know when we get there." And she smiled her pixie smile that always turns me on and gets me as hard as a steel rod. Then she reached over with her hand and groped around the fly of my shorts until she fished my hard cock out of the fly and into her small hands. She started slowly pumping up and down on my growing cock before dipping her face down to my manhood. As she opened her hot wet mouth to suck down my now stiffening cock, I groaned and almost lost control of the car.

"Watch the road you naughty boy. Let me worry about your dick and what I'm going to suck out of it before I'm done with it." Then her mouth once again settled over the head of my cock and she started sucking in earnest bobbing her head up and down faster and faster. I knew I wasn't going to last long and although she sometimes swallowed, I tried to give her fair warning of my impending explosion. She only sucked harder until the sperm shot out of my piss hole and down her throat. She licked up any drops that she may have let escape and then sat up smacking her lips. "Good as always lover. Your sperm makes me want you to pull over and have you plug my cunt right now, but I'm going to wait until later. Anyway, good morning my love."

"Good morning, Jill" was my reply. Whenever we were having sex, I always called her Jill—at times of intimacy Mom seemed too perverted even for us. She was still fingering my cock as we continued our ride westward. The miles rolled away and my dick hardened once again in her small, gentle hands as she tugged and pulled. After a while, she leaned over and spit on the eye of my piss hole making my cock even slipperier.

"Pull over at the next rest area, Josh. I want to change places. It's time for you to finger your mother's hot pussy."

How could I say no to that? She continued her manual assault on my dick until we finally saw a rest area sign. As I started to pull into the parking place, Jill looked at me and closed my zipper. "Don't want a stranger to see that big boy, do we?" I shook my head "no" and opened the door, ready to switch places with her.

As Jill slid into the driver's seat, she let her naked pussy show as her skirt rode up above her pubes. I slid my fingers over her curly red pubic hair and felt for her gash. It was soaking wet and my finger slid into her warm, moist pussy without any resistance. I buried my hand as deep as it would go as Jill started the car and drove out of the rest area.

"Josh, my darling, you know you can taste my juices anytime you want to put your tongue down there and lap it all up."

"I know I can. I just want to get you good and horny now so we can play later this afternoon. Let me finger fuck you until you come. I'll eat your pussy later before I stick my cock inside you and paint your insides tonight."

"Oh, you naughty boy! Do it honey and make me cum now like you're going to make me cum later." I spent the next two hours with my fingers deep inside my mother's hot cunt. She stiffened and groaned several times and almost ran us off onto the shoulder during the last orgasm I gave her. After that she pulled her skirt down thus telling me that playtime was over—for now!

We snacked on the food we had brought with us from home and finally pulled into a motel a little after three.

"Wait here while I get us a room. Josh, you can pick up a bit of the trash and put it back into the bags, if you would like something to do while I'm gone." It didn't take me long to stash the trash or until Jill returned across the parking lot. God, but how I loved watching my mother as she walked across any surface. She had a delightful sway to her hips that guaranteed that the sex would be superb. How she could move her hips either under me or on top of me!

"Room for two, lover boy. Checkout is late enough to let us have a good long morning fuck if you'll still be up for it, that is."

"Jill, I'm always up for your pussy, You know that."

"Yeah, but I'm going to wear you out this afternoon and evening. Your dick is going to be awfully sore come morning, my boy. You may be able to get it up, but will you still be able to fuck my pussy? We'll see."

"You bet we'll see how sore your pussy will be in the morning. I plan on fucking you raw tonight."

"Game on!" and she smiled at me with a wicked twinkle in her eyes, a twinkle that told me we were going to fuck most of the night until there was no fuck left in either of us. I could hardly wait!

We grabbed our bags and almost raced to the door to the room. As soon as the door slammed shut, we started tearing our clothes off and jumped naked onto the bed. My mom's tits were a bit on the smallish side, but they were just the right size for me especially with her large rubbery nipples that stood up so proudly when she was aroused—just as she was right then. My lips latched onto her right breast and I sucked for all I was worth.

"Oh, Josh, you suck my tits so nicely! More! Harder! Bite them both!"

"I'd rather bite your clit instead." I said as I lifted my mouth off her deliciously firm tit flesh.

"Soon, lover boy. Get me really ready first—make me hornier than a pussy cat in heat."

At that I lowered my mouth once again to her succulent tit flesh and bit both nipples in turn. As I bit, I mauled her tits with both hands feeling my saliva run down from the nipples to my hands. I shifted my hands lower until I was grasping her waist and kneading much like a cat kneads while it is purring. My mother started purring just about then and started thrashing around in the bed.

"Put your motherfucking cock in my cunt, you damn motherfucker." Who was I to disobey such a lovely request from my hot as a firecracker mother. I lined my cock up with her pussy lips and sank to my balls in a single thrust of my hips. Mom almost screamed in joy, just barely muffling the sound with her pillow. I knew I wasn't going to last very long in the liquid cauldron of my mother's fucking pussy so I just hammered into her for all I was worth, covering her mouth just as another scream started to escape her mouth.

"Oh, you gorgeous motherfucker! I love your cock and I crave your hot cream. I just may come off my birth control and let you properly breed me. I could take care of our child and get rid of your old man in the process. How would you like to marry your sweet old mom?" Sweeter words were never spoken.

"I'll think about it, Jill. I'll give it some really serious thought and let you know." Thirty seconds later I bent over her face and said "The answer to your last question is not a yes—it's a 'hell yes'!"

"We've got plenty of time to discuss this. Are you ready for round two, you horny motherfucker?"

"That's another hell yes!"

"Well then motherfucker, eat your mother's hot, horny, dripping cunt."

"Just as you want, Jill. Just as you want." My face made a dive between that heavenly valley that framed the hole from which I had emerged all those years ago and my mouth latched onto my mother's clit. I got a squeal from my mother as I bit down on her tender little nubbin and started licking for all I was worth. Since I had already had a cum, I was in no hurry to sink my cock into the hot steamy depths of my mother's pussy. Mom tensed three times in orgasm before she pushed my face away from her now oversensitive clit. She rolled me over and sucked my cock deep into her throat, milking it for all she was worth. It took more than five minutes before I shot a weakened stream of spunk down her gullet. We both fell over onto our backs and drifted off to sleep. When we awoke an hour or so later, we were tangled together and I kissed Mom as she reached for my now recovered cock which was beginning to stir due to her attention.

Sex with your mother is such a remarkably great thing. There is no need to worry about if she loves you or not—she does. There is no need to worry about if she is ready for the next sexual encounter—she almost always is.. There is no threat of rejection—never would this ever happen with my mother. And best of all, she knows what turns me on and she knows the buttons to push to get me hard and ready to fuck her always steamy cunt—and she pushes them time and again. I'm always horny and ready to fuck the most fuckable woman I have ever met--and I met a few girls in college that just never measured up to my Mom. Plus, unless she wants to get pregnant, she takes care of the preventive choices for her body. No condom, just bareback in a hot steamy pussy without a chance of catching an STD. This is what heaven has to be!

"Let's get some supper before we continue, OK?"

"Sure, Jill. What do you want to eat."

"Other than you? Oh, I thought that Chinese restaurant looked good as we drove by it. I could go for some Mongolian Beef or maybe some Orange Beef. How about you?"

"I guess I could go for some garlic shrimp if they can make it hot enough."

"Are you that fixated on everything hot?"

"Only when it comes to Chinese food and your hot pussy." I made a reach for her pussy, but she swatted my hand away before I made contact.

"Not now, you naughty motherfucker." How I loved hearing her call me that!

"Just remember, Jill, that I'm your motherfucker."

"How can I forget it when you are constantly wanting to stick your hard cock in me?"

:"Just saying, my love, just saying."

Mom threw on a loose sundress with absolutely nothing on under it and I slid into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with absolutely nothing under them. In two minutes we were ready to walk over to the nearby Ting Tao Chinese restaurant and sauntered calmly and slowly as lovers who are comfortable with each other always seem to do.

We lingered over our meals and it wasn't until almost ten thirty that we returned to our room to pick up with our fucking once again. After cumming two more times and giving my mother about four or five orgasms we both fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

After a good slow fuck the next morning, we dressed much as we had to go to dinner—nothing on under our outer clothing. A leisurely breakfast was followed by heading west once more on the interstate. The sun chased us as we drove westward, again stopping about three in the afternoon. Mom had unbuttoned the top of her dress and sunned sitting up in the seat with her bare breasts teasing truckers throughout the day.

This motel was a bit better than the last one had been—it even had on indoor pool with showers and a semi-private sauna. The sign said "clothes required" but we decided that if we took advantage of the sauna, it would become "clothing prohibited". I tell you, Mom and I could be nasty whenever we had half a chance.

For some reason we didn't tear each other's clothes off when we got to our room. Mom slowly pulled my shirt over my head and then knelt to take my shorts off. Her mouth was directly in front of my stiffening cock and with a gentle nudge, I managed to get mom to open her mouth and take my manhood down to the root in one swoop. My balls played with her chin as she moved her mouth up and down on my thick sausage dog. Then she started fingering my balls on her way to sticking her middle finger up my asshole as far as it would go. She started rubbing my prostate and I lost it, shooting a full load down her gullet and into her welcoming stomach.

"My turn" was all she said as I stood and pulled her dress over her head. I immediately fell to my knees and started licking her clit. Mom curled her fingers in my hair and pulled my mouth closer to her snatch. Her juices had already started flowing before I had even gotten close to her honey pot and now they were almost gushing like a leaky faucet. I drank at her flooded cunt for what seemed like seconds but was probably five minutes or so before she screamed out her ecstasy and shuddered before she collapsed on the bed.

"Josh, my lover, you are the best motherfucker in the world! That was amazing."

"Now are you ready to get fucked with my cock up inside you?"

"Don't talk, just do it."

That was all I needed to hear as my now resurgent cock pressed through her pussy lips and bottomed out at the back of her still quivering pussy. The force of my insertion caused Mom to grunt just before she fucked me back. Since she had already sucked me dry once, it took some time before I was ready to fill her hole with my sperm. The pounding I gave her caused her to have multiple orgasms (did I say Mom had a short fuse when it came to cumming?) and when I finally exploded inside her, her eyes rolled up into the back of their sockets. I simply collapsed on top of her with my cock still firmly implanted to the hilt. We both drifted off to sleep only to wake up to that timeless mating movement. We slowly fucked each other for about a half an hour before we both came.

Sated, we took a shower together with each of us washing the other's private spots with erotic movements of our hands. After we showered, we dressed much like we had been all day with only an outer covering of our otherwise naked bodies. Supper was followed by our special dessert after which we fell into a deep sleep for the rest of the evening and night.

Our westward trip proceeded this way for another week until we finally pulled up into a casino in Las Vegas. After an afternoon and evening of frenzied sex, we retired to bed to sleep. To be truthful, Mom and I were totally wiped out from our trip and our almost non-stop fucking. We slept the sleep of the dead that night and woke up to a gentle fuck session that left us both relaxed and refreshed.

Mom and I fucked gently and then showered together. After that she got dressed to go out while I laid back down in the bed hoping for morning seconds. "Josh, I'm going out after breakfast—alone!"

"Where are you going, Jill?"

"I'll tell you when I get back. I shouldn't be too long. Here's a hundred dollars to spend downstairs in the casino. Don't lose it too quickly."

"OK. So I'm going to play the slots while you go out alone. Rotten deal. I want to come with you."

"I'm sure you do, but this is something I have to do by myself."

"Not going to run around on me are you?"

"And give up your gorgeous cock. Don't be a dickhead, my dear—and, you can fuck your mother when I get back."

"That's why I'm your motherfucker!"

"I know. Now keep your sweet cock in your pants. No jacking off. And especially no fucking some young girl downstairs."

"And give up your magnificent pussy? No way!" That brought a smile to her face as there was a knock on the door.

"Just a second" Mom called as she shooed me back into the bathroom since I had been laying on the bed totally naked with a half hard cock pointing at her.

Room service brought our breakfast and we launched into bacon, ham, and eggs with English muffins, coffee, and orange juice.

As I got dressed, Mom left the suite and started on her errands though for the life of me I had no idea what it could be that would take her out this early in the day in a strange city.

12