Mothefucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went down to the casino and sat down at the nearest slot machine after getting change for the hundred dollar bill. I put a twenty in the slot and started pressing buttons. The first five or six spins offered nothing at all, but the next spin lit up the board bringing an attendant to the machine. I had just won fifteen thousand dollars in a "mini-jackpot" and was given a chit to cash in which I did as soon as the attendant left. I figured fifteen thousand dollars ought to cover a drink so I went into the nearest bar and ordered a coconut rum on ice. After leisurely drinking my rum, I returned to our room and undressed fanning the cash out on the bed beside me. I dozed off and only awoke about two hours later after hearing the door opening. Mom had returned.

"What's all this?" Mom asked as she looked at the money spread on the bed.

"I won" was all I said.

"How much?"

"Fifteen thousand and some change."

"Good. I found out that we have to be here for six weeks at least."

"For what?"

"To get rid of one big, fat, lazy cocksucker who has been freeloading off me for far too long."

"Who? Dad?"

"Yep. After six weeks I can file for divorce and it should be finalized very quickly after that since I will be making sure he isn't going to contest it."

"Wow, Mom. What got into you?"

"I've been thinking about it since before we left home on this trip. I got a phone call yesterday while you were in the shower and the bastard had the nerve to ask for more of an allowance and to tell me that if I didn't give it to him he would be seeing his lawyer to sue me for half of my inheritance. That's when I made up my mind. Upset?"

"Fuck no! That bastard has been nothing but mean and abusive to both of us, but especially to you. But, I thought he couldn't touch your inheritance."

"He's not trying to get it directly. He and his lawyer have cooked up some loony scheme to get me to pay him what he wants whenever he wants it. Think of it as a serial blackmail of sorts. I went to see a lawyer this morning and laid out the situation to him. He told me not to worry about Johnny, that he'd take care of the details and make sure the bastard got exactly what was coming to him and not a single bit more. Now, I need a good fuck to get me back into a good mood. You up for it?"

"Does a bear shit in the woods? Is the Pope a Roman Catholic? Of course I'm up for a romp with you Jill. I'm always up to being your motherfucker." As the words left my mouth, my cock began to harden and my balls filled with the cream that would soon flow out and into one of mother's holes. My hands went between her legs and found her totally drenched with her juices. I knew this would not be love making, it would be a simple hard fuck to the finish. My mouth crashed down on Mom's mouth and stifled the moans that formed deep in her throat. She was mine no matter which hole I decided to fill and both of us knew and accepted that fact.

Mom pulled her mouth away from mine and said "Fuck me Josh. Fuck me hard and fast. Breed me. Give me your baby and give it to me now!"

I did a double take at that and hoped I had heard Mom right—that she wanted me to make her pregnant. That decided which hole I was going to fill and I flipped her down onto her belly, entering her cunt with one vicious thrust of my hips. My balls slapped against her clit as the tip of my dick bounced against her cervix. I kept pounding my cock deep into her pussy feeling her juices lubricate me as I went faster and faster. At the pace I was going, I knew that I would not last long and Jill seemed to know what was going to happen in the next few minutes as she almost screamed at me "Fill my pussy. I stopped my birth control two days ago so this could happen when I was ready to have your baby making batter make our child. Fill me up you motherfucker!"

That took me over the edge and I swear that I had never before and have never since shot so much baby making seed than I did during that afternoon fuck. If Mom wasn't pregnant after that burst, I couldn't think of how much more I had to give of myself to create our new life—our baby.

The six weeks passed in a flash with us fucking three and sometimes four times a day between trips to the casino and various restaurants in and around the hotel as well as taking in all the drinks in the hotel as well as the Fremont Street Experience. Mom missed her period four weeks after our first wild love making session, but she had never been really regular in the past so we didn't get too excited until a couple of weeks later when she started throwing up each morning. We decided that she should take a pregnancy test. It came up positive and we celebrated the same way we had celebrated anything for the past six years, by giving me more motherfucking practice—did I mention I'm a motherfucker?

Mom went back to the lawyer after the six weeks had passed. Johnny had been served with the divorce papers and had tried to tell Mom's lawyer that he'd never give Mom a divorce without taking her to the cleaners. That's when Mom's lawyer told Johnny that he couldn't get the money if he was sitting in jail doing time for spousal abuse—and Mom had the pictures to prove each and every episode.

The warrant for Johnny's arrest was served two days later and his trial was really over before it began. Johnny's lawyer stopped representing Johnny when he found out there was no money to be had. Johnny got fifteen years for ten counts of spousal abuse from a judge who had once been a battered housewife herself. I'm just glad the judge did not recuse herself and that she socked it to the bastard—another five or ten years would have been nice, but this motherfucker would only have to be happy with the sentence as it was handed down.

Jill retook her maiden name and we were married a month after Johnny went to jail and two months before our daughter, Emily, was born. So, you see, I'm still a motherfucker to this very day.

I will tell you the rest of the story after I slip my motherfucking cock into my favorite pussy which is dripping with Jill's creamy fluids wet for my stiff motherfucking cock and fuck the hell out of my mother. Or maybe there is no more story to tell—what do you think?

12