Mother and Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday, Mum was due back and she did return by lunch, earlier than expected. Madelaine raised her eyebrows quizzically to her daughter, who grinned. So, the deed was done and Julie looked happy about it.

That afternoon, the couple in charge of the youngsters, were due for tea and Madelaine started work on a Carrot Cake. Honore and Michel arrived at 3 o'clock and were joined by the two youngsters, who behaved very correctly, sitting separately.

They chatted over egg sandwiches, cake and Earl Grey tea. Everyone agreed the visit was going very well. Madelaine discreetly assessed the couple. Honore was about 40, very pretty, short, with a trim figure and close cropped hair. Michel was about the same age, not handsome, but tall and very well built. Sitting opposite her, his shorts had a fascinating bulge in his groin. She was already thinking how she could get him on her own. Meanwhile he grinned at her blatant appraisal, neither seemed in any doubt about each other's thoughts. The man was married and Madelaine felt she should be ashamed, but couldn't quite manage it.

Honore was talking to Julie and Baptiste.

"So, are you happy to join the others this weekend Baptiste? We have a lodge in the Welsh mountains, plan some walking and barbecues."

"yes, I'd love to, how about Julie?"

"Of course dear, give me some female company for the weekend, perhaps help cook."

"Is that OK, Mum, to go too?" Julie asked.

"Yes of course dear, just as you wish. Are you going too Michel?" she asked hopefully."

"No, I've got some work to do here, it'll keep me busy."

"Pop in for a beer if you want, if that's OK with you Honore?"

"Of course, that's settled then. I'll bring the bus here, be ready by 8 in the morning you two." Honore finished and thanked Madelaine for the tea. They left soon afterwards.

The two youngsters were inseparable that week. though Baptiste insisted their lovemaking only happened when they were alone. They explored each other and increased the repertoire of positions, then discovered the joys of oral sex. By the next weekend, Madelaine noticed her daughter was glowing with contentment. She even seemed more assured and mature, perhaps less malleable, sure of what she wanted.

By 8 on Saturday they were waiting with backpacks, similarly dressed in tee shirts and shorts. They were the last to get on the bus, with the four other young men, Honore and an old family friend, Mr Williamson, were sitting in front, with Jim, their driver. Mr Williamson, Jerry, had a son Julie's age and she had known him since she was five.

"Mr Williamson, why are you here?"

"Call me Jerry please Julie. I'm just here to give Honore some support to keep you rabble in order." He replied, looking over his shoulder.

The journey seemed to take no time as everyone chatted amiably. When they did arrive, everyone quickly unloaded and found a room each. The two girls explored the kitchen and barbecue, unpacking the food they had brought with them. Everything seemed to be in order. The group quickly got ready for a walk and Honore gave each of them a sandwich, some fruit and water to keep them going. Taking just three backpacks to carry them.

Initially they explored the immediate area, which was beautiful, with a waterfall into a small lake and a stream leading out of it into another pond. The area was quite hilly and densely wooded. Jerry had the map and they set off uphill, at a brisk pace, in the warm sun. They were soon a little out of breath, but pushed on, maintain the pace, stopping only to drink. All the men were entranced by Julie, watching the globes of her Ass, straining against the too small shorts and her breasts jogging up and down with each step. Honore got her share of attention too, but she couldn't quite compete with Julie's fine young body.

The group stopped for lunch together for just half an hour, then continued for nearly another two hours, making a roundabout route to the lodge. Everyone was tired when they reached home. None of them were as fit as they thought, all covered in sweat and panting. They needed a sleep and found places in the grass around the lodge, to doze off.

Waking at five, about the same time, Julie said.

"I need a bathe and to wash these clothes, care to find somewhere discreet Honore?"

There were murmurs of disappointment.

"No way we're swimming anywhere near you lot, you can forget that." Honore laughed, "And don't you dare come looking for us. Jerry keep a watch on them for us."

With that, the girls ran into the house to get their towels, then headed out for the smaller pool. After checking they hadn't been followed, both girls stripped off and plunging into the cold water, shrieking. Julie lay on her back and floated, whilst Honore admired her body, breasts thrust clear of the water. Meanwhile, she admired the older woman, trim and muscular.

Julie pulled her sweaty clothes into the water and washed them as best she could. Only then did it occur to her, she had no change of clothes.

"Oh shit Honore, what am I going to wear?"

"Your towel pretty much covers you. Wear the wet bra and pants with the towel on top. That will have to do."

Meanwhile, Honore was washing her own clothes and Julie noticed she only covered herself with a towel. They made their way back to the lodge and hung clothes over a tree to dry. The boys were still in the lake swimming and washing their own clothes.

When they returned, the two girls were lighting the barbecue with charcoal. The young men whooped at sight of the women, whose towels barely covered their Asses. Honore was bending down and her nakedness under the towel was clear. She told them off, but was pleased of course, that she was still attractive to twenty year old men. Julie didn't pretend to try and cover herself, the small wet pants clung to her buttocks, as she grinned over her shoulder, still bending forward.

They had bought prepared salads and rolls, which the boys got ready with plates cutlery and cans of cold beer from the fridge. In no time, burgers and sausages were cooking on the flames. When the first was ready, Julie asked,

"Whose hungriest?"

They all put up their hands, but she gave it to Baptiste of course. They kept cooking till everyone was full. Someone had started a small fire, well away from trees and they all sat round it, chatting and drinking beers. Honore was leaning against Jim, whose hand pushed under her towel. She discreetly spread her thighs and a finger stroked at her labia, searching for her clit. He undid her towel and the boys gasped at her nakedness.

Julie was also the centre of attention and sat with her own thighs spread. Honore crept up behind her.

"You seem to have a fan club." Julie turned and gasped at the woman's naked body.

"Why don't you slip off your towel, it's hot now."

Julie looked at Baptiste who grinned and shrugged, whilst she felt her towel being pulled off. Sitting there, with her tits spilling over the small bra and her labia clear through the pants. She sat there, soaking up the attention. The boys just had towels around them and she grinned at the growing lumps she saw there.

"No, cover yourself Julie, this is wrong, please." A male voice said behind her.

"It's OK, Jerry really, I'm a grown woman now. Besides they're only looking, no harm in that, I like to be looked at, why not?"

Meanwhile, Jim had pulled Honore back a few paces and had pulled off his clothes. She reached for his cock and stuffed it in her mouth, sucking hungrily as he started to groan.

The boys had shuffled forward, to lay gentle hands on Julie's legs and back. Then a hand took her right breast, gripping it and rubbing her growing nipple.

Suddenly she stood, "Just give me a minute boys." and ran into the lodge, to come back shortly, with a large handful of condoms, sitting back in the same place. The boys had lost their towels and were all very erect. She had to restrain herself from grabbing them.

Jerry was at a loss. He should stop this, but so much wanted to watch, already stiff himself. He longed to see her being abused by the five boys, helpless in their power, as they did what they wanted with her. Fantasies of rape ran through his head.

Someone behind undid her bra and other hands pulled at her pants.

"Gentlemen please, what do you think you're doing?" She laughed and jumped up to run away, followed by the boys who chased and surrounded her.

"Do I have to?" She asked, clutching her bra to her breasts, looking around helplessly.

There was no answer, but she let her bra drop, then slowly bent o push down and step out of her pants. Standing with no attempt to cover her body, she whispered,

"now you won't take advantage will you?" As several hands touched and probed her. At last three hands were on her breasts, another running down the crack of her buttocks, around her anus, two more competing to push gently into her cunt.

"Gentlemen, I'm shocked, defenceless, how can you take advantage so. what can I do?"

Her laugh and moaning gave a lie to her voice. She was lifted by her arms and legs, then carried back to the fire, where a blanket had been laid down and another for head.

"Oh well, I'm lost, ravished again and again. It will be again and again won't it? The condoms are behind you by the way." They all laughed.

"I'll just have to submit to your cruel lust, abused in every way. It will be every way too?"

With that, she couldn't wait any more and reached for two cocks to suck in turn. Meanwhile her legs were gently lifted and spread to expose her, as she raised her groin to help them and felt someone crawl between her thighs. A nice rock hard Cock pushed at her gaping wet cunt, sinking his full length in one go, she was so ready for this.

Spitting out one Cock, she gasped, "Yes, hard, that's it. Oh my, harder, pound me you bastard."

The man did as he was told and gave it 100%. Returning to her sucking, till she moaned around a cock and shook as the man came too. He was replaced immediately, another man sat astride her to force himself between her tits, to grip and fuck them. Somehow, she managed to suck another cock at the same time.

Then they stopped for the moment and she was lifted gently, unsteady on her feet, as someone lay below her. Julie was pushed down onto a large erection, delighted to cope with it all. She looked towards the house, to watch Honore being fucked at the same time, by Jim. She also saw Jerry, a look of horror on his face, but an erect cock in his hand.

A male voice behind said, "You wanted everything girl?"

Julie nodded as another man knelt in front of her, then between her thighs. Countless other hands seemed to be all over her tits, as a second Cock pushed gently at her cunt. Two, Julie's eyes widened in horror as gentle pressure was exerted on her already very well filled cunt. Her head fell back onto a strong male chest as the other cock was pushed and pushed. It was impossible, but a half at least pushed in, as the pain turned to pleasure. It wasn't physically possible to take so much cock, but apparently it was. She started shaking with a tumultuous orgasm and the two men withdrew. Gasping on the blanket, four men knelt round her masturbating, as she grinned at them, then shrieked with pleasure, as they covered her in cum. Grinning at each other, they hosed her as completely as they could.

Finally, she crawled back to the fire, to find a beer, suddenly thirsty. The five men joined her for a drink. Till one of them laughed and pulled her face down over his knee, stroking her gorgeous Ass,

"You are so bad, so shameless," He laughed and slapped those gorgeous globes twice, before passing her to the next, then the next, to punish her. The loud slaps rang through the woods, as she struggled, laughing,

"But you abused me, I couldn't resist, helpless," Julie pleaded.

"Abused! you virtually raped us," One replied.

"Alright, alright, I admit it. Now any chance of some more abuse?"

With that, Julie crawled to each man, put a condom on each semi erect Cock and then sucked to full stiffness.

"Oh my, what have I done, you're all so big, please don't, I'm at your mercy, please, I can't take any more."

One of them replied, "We're going to do you again and again without mercy. We're going to do things you've never heard of. Cry as much as you want, we'll only do it harder."

"Oh goody," She giggled. As hard hands dragged her over the ground to an old tree trunk. Covering it with a blanket again, she was pushed face down over it. Her legs were quickly spread hard, a cock plunged straight into her cunt and started a hard deep fucking, with strong male thighs slamming into her groin and balls slapping against her stomach.

Another hand lifted her chin and a large Cock pushed deep into her throat in one thrust, making her gag, till she accommodated. Then the thrusting in her mouth seemed just as hard and fast. Julie quickly shuddered to an orgasm and the Cock withdrew, still just as hard.

"Get some butter", she heard whispered, as her legs were released, whilst her throat was still filled and pounded.

Julie was lifted to her knees and hands spread her buttocks and a finger gently touched her Anus.

"Hey, Hey," She mumbled around the cock in her mouth.

"You wanted to be ravished without mercy, have everything done to you, well this is it."

The butter arrived and was coated over the crack in her buttocks, it felt so strange. One, then two fingers pushed in to stretch her anus. This wasn't at all what she planned for, except she hadn't planned anything of course.

Fingers were removed and she felt a thick object nudge at her hole, then push gently.

"Oh My God," She shrieked.

"Just try and relax, let it happen."

She tried, really tried, taking slow deep breaths. Jerry got up to intervene, then sank down again. Not frightened, he just needed to watch. He could clearly see the large black Penis start to enter slowly. Suddenly the muscle opened and pushed deep in.

"Oh, that's painful, but nice, don't stop."

The pressure continued till 7 thick inches were quite buried. He pulled back then in again, repeating a little harder each time, with a slapping sound on her buttocks. The groans of pain, changed to moans.

"Oh please, that feels, I don't know what." Julie said, then reached to swallow the man in front, before gasping to her first anal orgasm.

That bought the man to the edge and he pulled out quickly, ripped off the condom, to spray over her back.

"Guys, you have to try that Ass, it's so tight. Her Cunt's a bit stretched, but that Ass."

Nobody needed encouragement and Baptiste stepped forward.

"OK with this sweet thing?" He asked and the most Julie could do was moan, as the intense orgasm still washed through her.

With a shrug, Baptiste buried his cock with one brutal push, reaching round to grip her Tits. Julie gurgled with pleasure and sucked harder at the cock in her throat, till it withdrew, to a mew of protest. He wanted her Ass too, they all did.

Baptiste rose to an orgasm quickly, the feeling of her anus was so wonderful. He pulled out and rushed round to her face. Pulling off the rubber, he sprayed her face and breasts, groaning with relief. Before he'd come, another man was in her Ass. There was no break till all five had pounded her Ass with all their strength and sprayed her inert body.

Julie lay exhausted over the stump, the five young men slapping each other in a ring round her. They commented on her body, great Tits, tight Ass and great Cunt, what a total whore she was, letting them do everything to her. Some of them even cleaned their Cocks on her hair, before running off to the lake to clean themselves.

Jerry came over to ask, "Julie, can you stand, let me help you?"

With his help, she staggered to her feet.

"Wow, that was, wow." she gasped.

"Sorry, I should have stopped it, I know." He couldn't help being more aroused, as he held the magnificent, ravaged creature so close.

"I'll help you to the lake, to wash." She took tentative steps, allowing herself to be helped. But goodness, she was so arousing. A woman's body streaked everywhere with cum, her hair matted with it. They reached the smaller pond and he kicked off trainers to help her into the cold water. Staying near as she washed herself, then helping her out again.

"Jerry, not your fault, I asked for it, literally asked for it, all of it. It was amazing, shouldn't have, but I wanted it all." She spoke, as they walked back to the fire and he offered her the towel.

"help me please." And she handed the towel. His hands shook as he rubbed her down, her Breasts felt so firm, her buttocks, hard, her belly curved into her groin.

She smiled, looking into his eyes.

"Do you want to?"

"What are you talking about Julie?"

"You know, do me, you can, I want to." her grin widened.

"No, of course not, my son's in your class, I'm over twice your age, your parents are friends, don't be silly, it's outrageous."

Her hand dropped to his groin and felt the hardness.

"I think you do." And laughed gently.

She dropped to her knees and pulled down his shorts, stuffing in his erection. Licking and sucking hard, as he pushed into her throat, groaning helplessly.

After a while, she pulled him out and said with a throaty whisper.

"Don't you dare to come in my mouth, you're going to fuck me." And she laughed again, pulling him down between her thighs, guiding him inside.

They both groaned, as he filled her with one thrust. Two of the boys, Honore and Bill, were standing nearby, grinning at this statuesque girl, in complete control. They rocked together gently, as he slowly fucked her. She just grinned at the pleasure she was giving, beginning to understand her power, her capacity to give joy.

Lifting his head from suckling her Tits, she asked tenderly.

"Jeff, do you want, you know, my Ass?" But he just shook his head.

"Come on, it feels great, you'll love it, trust me."

With that, she pushed him out of her, swung her legs over his shoulders, lifting her pelvis off the ground and placed him against her anus.

"Do it Jeff, now, do it hard, it's what I want."

He sank all his weight to enter her Ass, gasping at the new sensation. Jeff couldn't help himself, as he puled back and dropped all his weight into pounding into the girl. He'd known her as a small girl, and he was doing her as hard as he could. Whatever he felt afterwards, there was no way he could stop. He built to a faster harder tempo, then grunted and ground hard into the depths of her Ass, as he came. Strangely, there was a round of polite, strange applause and Julie grinned with pleasure, even as she shook with another orgasm.

After a while, se murmured, "Jeff, you're heavy, please." And he fell onto his back next to her, gasping like a landed fish.

That seemed to be the end of the evenings entertainment and all nine made their way to bed, exhausted.

Meanwhile, back at the house, Madelaine was dressed casually, cleaning the house, when the front doorbell rang. She opened the door.

"Hi Michel, you came for that beer?" She asked.

"No, for you." He answered and grabbed her round the waist and into a hard kiss and embrace.

God he was big, over 6ft 5, solid muscle and she felt the muscle swell in his shorts. Madelaine couldn't pass this chance up, no way. Undoing his shorts, she pushed a hand inside. He wasn't human, it was huge and hard as a rock. Michel pushed her down and she struggled to get anything into her mouth. Initially just the tip which she sucked and licked, trying to push her tongue into the slit of his meatus. Gently, with pressure on her head, he buried a little more, but never more than a third and she was good at this, famous for it.

He pulled out and literally ripped off her tee shirt and sweat pants, then pushed her onto the kitchen table, before assaulting her with his mouth and tongue. Licking, sucking on her clit, Madelaine gasped with pleasure, before he stood up, dropped his pants and stepped between her thighs.