Mother and Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, as hard as you like lover," She said as she clamped her legs round his waist and he pushed in half his length to fill her completely. She could feel his Cock on her Cervix.

He drew back and thrust in, again and again, on and on. After 10 minutes, he still kept up the same assault, what stamina. She'd come hard twice already and gasped.

"Don't cum in me lover, please."

"I have regular STD checks, I promise."

"Oh, OK then, good." She wanted to feel him cum inside her, but he still took five more minutes.

As he grunted and came, he stared down at her grinning. He'd hardly broken sweat, whilst she was soaked and panting. She struggled onto her elbows, jeez, his cock was still nearly erect, huge and coated with her juices and his sperm.

"Give me a hand girl and I'll be ready." He pulled her up and she slid to her knees. Close up she was astounded that she been able to take him and wasn't at all sure she wanted a round two. She'd had far too many men to be able to count and certainly not be proud of, but this man was in a different league, barely human.

Madelaine set to work, licking sucking, swallowing what she could and in less than a minute, he was bone and I mean bone, hard. He pushed her face down on the table and she lifted her Ass, spread her legs to help. Michel pushed straight in, to the hilt and as she gasped in shock, he set to really pounding her. No holding back now, he used all his strength, lifting her off the floor with each thrust. Her legs quickly gave way and only his Cock held her up, helped by a firm grip on her hips.

It was quicker this time, but still nearly ten minutes, by which time, she was begging him to finish, She'd always had ravenous appetites, but this was too much. When he finally came, Madelaine slipped to the floor, whimpering in pain. She noticed the spreading pool of semen from her cunt. Even after a Gang Bang, she'd never seen so much.

Michel reached down and lifted her inert body, with no effort. Her head, arms and legs, hung down, all muscle tone gone. He carried her upstairs and found her bedroom and bathroom. Putting her down, she was just able to support her weight, holding on to the sink, as he turned on the shower. She staggered in after him and the hot water started to revive her a little.

After soaping and cleaning each other, his Cock started to stiffen again. He gave her a malevolent grin and pushed between her thighs,

"Please, no more," She pleaded, without much hope.

He found her gaping sex easily and pushed in, with her body pinned against the tiles. He still had the strength to fuck her hard, pushing her up the wall with each thrust, as the stream of water poured over both of them. It took less time before he came and she did again. She shook on the floor of the shower, long after he'd finished. Finally she stirred herself, to avoid drowning.

Michel was already out of the shower drying himself, then left to find his clothes. She heard the front door open and close, as she pulled herself up, turned off the water and crawled out of the shower, on hands and knees. Just charming, she thought, not even a goodbye, a wave or a thankyou. It summed up his apparent contempt for her, still the sex, she'd long remember.

Madelaine didn't bother to dress, just dry herself, clean her teeth, turn off the lights and crawl into bed, beyond exhausted. She woke late next morning, and groaned as she moved. It felt like she'd been run over by a truck. Fearfully she threw back the sheets to inspect the damage. Apart from scratches and bruising, she was in one piece, more or less. Feeling hungry and thirsty, she got up slowly, for coffee, eggs and Ibuprofen, lots of Ibuprofen.

Julie had been up for two hours and had spent a fruitless 15 minutes looking for her bra and pants. Lost somewhere in last nights chaos, or more likely, a souvenir for one of the boys. At least her shirt and shorts were dry. Oh well, she put them on and admired her firm breasts, barely covered by the thin tee shirt. They quivered delightfully as she moved.

She'd already decided that last night had happened. Mistake or not, it was done, but wasn't happening again. She left her room for the kitchen, where three of the boys were already having breakfast. Emphatically slapping away a hand that grabbed a Tit, she made herself a mug of tea and some cornflakes. Nobody said anything or looked at each other, what could they say?

Honore and Jim came out of the same room, looking tired. Finally, everyone was present, eating and drinking silently.

Finally Honore said, "Look guys, it happened, I'm sorry, I should have stopped it. Especially sorry to you love." She was looking at Julie, who just shrugged.

"We can't forget or undo it, it's done. But no repetition or discussion about it, at all, clear?" Everyone nodded.

"That's today, but especially back in town, think of Julie's rep, clear?" More nodding.

"I said clear?" A mumbled, "Yes Honore" From everyone there.

In truth, everyone was pretty ashamed, particularly Jerry, who was not eating, just drinking some tea.

"OK then, another walk and lunch, before we head home?" More nodding.

"So let's clear up and get ready."

Half an hour later, they hoisted lighter packs and set off on a new route, guided by Jerry. No action, but the men couldn't take their eyes off Julie. Particularly her tits, bobbing up and down, large nipples poking against her shirt.

In effect, she was transformed, her hips swayed, her hair swung from side to side and her breasts lived a life of their own, she was glowing. Being ravished for hours by six men, seemed to have changed her from a pretty girl, to a beautiful young woman.

She thought about life as she walked. Last night had been great, humiliating but great, not to be repeated however. What now then? Perhaps a brief Summer liaison, then Medical School, hopefully. She'd find someone for a longer relationship, give him a permanent grin, with what she had learned. Julie understood her power now, not to be exploited, but enjoyed. Not for her, the life her Mother had led, uncounted men, Group Sex, public sex. Her reputation in the community was strained. Most women hated her and men just wanted sex. That wasn't so great for a senior Doctor.

Finally they got back to the lodge and set to cleaning it, whilst someone warmed last nights burgers and sausages. About two, they piled into the bus and drove home, more subdued than on the way there. The men were shocked about last night, what they had subjected Julie too, even if she had seemed to want it. They were ashamed, especially Jerry, who didn't expect to forgive himself, even if Julie appeared to dismiss it..

She and Baptiste were one of the last to be dropped off. He was increasingly worried about Madelaine, how she might react, would he be thrown out of the house?

Julie shouted hello to her Mum, unconcerned.

"Goodness Julie, where's your bra, you look naked? Baptiste, will you let us speak please?"

He nodded and rushed to his room.

"Well?"

"I lost it, when things got, dramatic, you know."

"No I don't know and what could be so dramatic, that you lose your underwear?"

"Oh chill Mum, I'm grown now."

"What does that mean? Did you have sex, who with? My God, this is a disaster."

Julie raised her eyebrows and gave a slight smile.

"What, all of them? no you couldn't." She was on the edge of tears.

"Of course not all of them, not the driver."

Madelaine counted quickly, "That's six men, you let six men fuck you, even Jerry for God's sake?"

"Look, it's not Jerry's fault, I seduced him, made him do it."

"You can't make a 40 year old man fuck an 18 year old girl. I'm going to call him right now."

"No you're not Mum, no you're not." She stood, hands on hips and stared her Mother down.

"Look it's done, I'm not proud of it, but I'm not ashamed either. Before you ask, yes I used condoms, a lot of them. It took hours to collect them all."

"You snide little slut, you'd throw that in my face."

"Sorry, I didn't bring them home, I couldn't. Come to think of it, I should have counted them. There must have been dozens. It went on for hours and hours, all quite stimulating, but you'd know that, wouldn't you?"

Madelaine reared up, her hand raised.

"Don't even think of it Mum, put your hand down. Who did I get it from do you think?

You couldn't begin to count the men, the group sex sessions. Oh yes I know about all that, I'm not a fool.

Look Mum, lets stop all this, I'm sorry, really. Yes it happened, but nobody's going to blab, why? It's not in their interest is it. Gangbanging an 18 year old, not something you boast about. Paedophiles maybe, not human beings.

Most important, it's not happening again, at least in the foresee able future. Sorry, but it really is quite stimulating, being surrounded by nice erections, politely waiting their turn. Sorry, you must know that."

Despite themselves, both women burst out laughing and hugged each other, then started crying. Their relationship had changed overnight.

"Look at this way, any man I take is going to be a very happy bunny, with what I've learnt. He won't have the energy to stray. I'd castrate him if he did anyway.

We two are more than any man could ever expect, never mind deserve."

Madeline said, "I can just about be civil to Baptiste, if I try."

"OK with me, I'm done with him anyway. Now lets get something to eat. Do you need any chores done tomorrow Mum?"

They went off to the kitchen, arm in arm.