All Comments on 'Mother and Daughter Bond Ch. 02'

by alalu

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rushed

I like chapter one but this one failed to live up to it. It felt rushed and the other was well thought out. It also struck me with the lack of shock and suspense. I know the big one was the first sexual encounter but adding more unforced surprises would have made for a more pleasurable read. Keep writing! Like the storyline over all, just a critique or two to make the next chapter as good as the first!

alalualalualmost 5 years agoAuthor
Rushed *Response*

I can’t disagree with you. I have been so excited about writing this series, and hundreds of ideas floated through my head. Unfortunately, every draft I came up with was not what I wanted. I couldn’t seem to figure it out. In reality, this could have sufficed as a 1.5 part, rather than a ‘chapter 2’. For an entire year, I would write, erase, go back, and repeat. I didn’t take the appropriate steps in writing to try and showcase patience with the characters. I have been working on chapter three, and I think (hope) I will be able to bring life and development back to mother and Ally. Appreciate your feedback. :-)

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

Mom and daughter dvelop their lust for each other

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
I’m super Hard

Stroking

bob3641223bob36412239 months ago

looking forward to more, yes it is a little fast, but your hitting all the right places, in my mind, i have my visual now of them, what they look like, and all, so keep it going please??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralalu@alalu
Enjoy opening lines of communication to network, share ideas, and receive constructive criticism as the world of writing is new (but so enjoyable) for me! :-) Please excuse the typos on the first couple of stories. I am working with a MAC, and I sometimes forget to export the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES