All Comments on 'Mother and Daughter Bond Ch. 03'

by alalu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy and very in-depth with their play together! Thank you!

Jumper222Jumper222over 4 years ago

Fucking hot at hell. Love this series and hope for more.

alalualaluover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Glad you enjoyed. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You make me feel vagina envy!

You are a gifted, sensuous writer. I love the interesting, meaningful dialogue you give your characters. During the story I fantasized that I had breasts full of milk and a pussy that was so willingly seduced. Please write more. You're clearly among the best authors on this site.

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

Very good story arousing fantasies about sex and love between mom and daughter

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
👏🏻👏🏻

Thank You

I_lOvE_GiRlSI_lOvE_GiRlS11 months ago

I love your writing style, I can't put my finger on it, but there's something unique and different with how you phrase and tell your story as compared to other similar works by other authors. It really makes your stories standout and makes me really look forward to reading your next story! Keep it up your stories are so hot and exciting, I'm loving them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralalu@alalu
Enjoy opening lines of communication to network, share ideas, and receive constructive criticism as the world of writing is new (but so enjoyable) for me! :-) Please excuse the typos on the first couple of stories. I am working with a MAC, and I sometimes forget to export the...