Mother and Daughter Bond Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally watched her mother thoughtfully, wanting to return at least some of the orgasms that her mother had given to her. Ally had never had such powerful orgasms in her life. "Mother?"

Smiling at Ally she said, "Yes, sweetheart?"

"I want to give you more orgasms. You were so amazing. I've never felt so out of control before."

"And you liked that feeling?"

"So much" Ally said with a nod of her head.

"Good. I'm going to grab something. Why don't you move to the sofa over there?" She gestured to the large plush sofa against the back wall.

"Sure" Ally said.

As soon as she stood, Ally needed to steady herself. Her wobbly legs struggled to carry her to the sofa, and as soon as she reached it, she plopped down, her hand helping right herself before she fell over onto her side.

Her mother returned holding something in her hands, but in the dim lighting, Ally couldn't make it out. "Ally, move to the end of the sofa, and sit with your feet on the floor." That was going to be hard to do considering how big the sofa was. Her toes barely touched the ground, but she guessed it would be close enough to what her mother wanted.

Joining her, Ally's mother laid down, her head in Ally's lap. "Give me you hand, Ally." Ally scrunched her eyebrows together but did as she was told.

In her hand, her mother placed a long, sleek object. Looking down, Ally saw that it was a vibrator, smaller than most, but still large enough to do the trick she guessed. It was a cylinder shape that slimmed near the top, and it looked like a rocket.

"Now, mommy is hungry. You do whatever you want to do. I just want some milk from these beautiful breasts." Ally swallowed hard and watched as he mother turned onto her side and grabbed her breast. As if on instinct, Ally cradled her mother's head and helped guide her mouth to her nipple. She watched as her mother closed her eyes and began sucking.

Ally bit back a moan when she felt the pull of her mother's mouth. Her tongue darting out occasionally to lick her nipple while Ally felt the milk flow freely. Ally's breast was painfully full, so it would take some time before enough milk was taken for her own comfort.

Mesmerized, Ally watched her mother's head lightly bob back and forth over Ally's breast. She ran her hands through her mother's hair and closed her own eyes, reveling in the feeling. It wasn't just sexual. It was bonding. She felt closer to her mother, felt more attached.

Remembering the vibrator in her hand, Ally turned it on what she assumed was a low setting and began tracing it up and down her mother's leg, encouraging her mother to open her legs up. Her mother moved her bottom leg and brought her top leg up so that her foot rested behind the bottom leg. Ally moved the vibrator over her mother's slit, hissing in air when she felt her mother moan around her nipple. Ally took the vibrator and drew circles around her mother's clit, going down to the entrance with each circle. Ally used her fingers to make sure she was where she wanted to be. Slowly, she pushed the vibratory inside her mother.

Once she was all the way in, Ally pulled out slowly, continuing the same slow motion. Biting her lower lip, Ally looked back down at her mother who was now kneading the breast she was suckling on. Her fingers moved along the flesh, lightly squeezing as she drank more milk.

Before Ally could quicken her pace, her mother's released her breast. "How does this breast feel sweetheart?"

"It feels much better, mommy."

"Good. I want you to move to the other end. Mommy is still so hungry." Ally complied and moved quickly, not even bothering to pull the vibrator out. Her mother kept it in while she moved her body around. She quickly latched onto Ally's other breast and sucked, using her hand to guide Ally's breast where she wanted it. Ally kept one hand under her mother's head and used the other to go back to her pussy.

As her mother's sucks began to get more intense, Ally quickened her movements with the vibrator inside her mother's pussy. She started to fuck her mother, her hand moving in quick, unrhythmed paces. Her mother returned the favor by moaning and sucking harder on Ally's swollen nipple.

"Mmmmmmmm, I'm gonna cum, baby girl" her mother mumbled around her breast. Ally ignored the tired feeling in her arm and pumped in and out of her mother's wet pussy with the vibrator, cranking the speed up as she did so. Her mother clamped down on her nipple with her lips and tugged at them. Ally nearly fell apart herself, just watching her mother and listening to her moans of pleasure.

As her mother came, she squeezed Ally's breast until her movements slowed. This breast still needed to be pumped, but Ally didn't care right now. The glow and contentment on her mother's face was enough for her.

A few minutes later, her mother stood. She didn't say a word, just held her hands out and helped Ally to her feet. She led her to the master bathroom, turned on the shower and led her in.

The bright lights causes Ally to blink several times. Once they had adjusted, she took in her mother's appearance. Her hair was disheveled, and a streak of breast milk ran from her mouth to her chin. It was so fucking beautiful. While they were in the shower, her mother quickly washed herself. Then she took her washcloth and began washing Ally's body. She carefully moved the cloth over Ally' swollen clit causing a moan to escape Ally's mouth. Her mother washed her legs and back. She was gentle with her, as gently and careful as only a mother could be. She washed Ally's hair, massaging her scalp and kissing her on the temple occasionally while she rinsed the suds out.

"How are you feeling, baby girl?"

Ally turned under the spray of hot water to look at her mother. "That was incredible, mom. I felt like I actually knew what I was doing."

Her mother let out a light, care-free laugh. "You do know, Ally. You're just learning to uncover it. The beautiful thing is that you will continue to learn even more about yourself, your likes, what turns you on, and most importantly, how to listen to your body. Tell me, how were you feeling when we were lying on the couch and I was feeding from you?"

"I loved it" Ally replied.

Her mother moved to cup Ally's cheek. "Tell me more, sweetheart. How did you feel?"

Ally chewed on her bottom lip and thought for a few moments. "I felt like I was in my element. You nursing from me was incredible, and it wasn't just the relief of you feeding. It was pleasurable. I loved watching you come undone when I had control of the vibrator, and seeing what made you feel good by how you sucked? That was amazing. It was intimate too."

"Good" her mother said, bringing her lips to Ally's. "Now, tell me what your body felt tonight. Walk me through it."

"I don't know. I mean, it felt good, like I said. Great, actually."

"Ally, I want you to think about it for a minute. Go back to when you were riding the strap-on, to when you were going down on me. How did your body react?"

Ally closed her eyes and leaned back into the water while she played the moments back over in her head. "When I was leading, at the beginning, I was wet almost instantly. I remember grinding my hips, feeling my breasts ache and lactate. I felt like I couldn't get enough. When you came, it put me on the edge."

"I want you to focus on your body. When you and I are together, focus on your body. When you're alone, do the same. Don't hold back on orgasms. And when you're being intimate, use your voice to instruct. There is nothing wrong with guiding someone to help you come to orgasm. I think tonight was a good starting point."

Ally nodded. "Me too" she agreed.

Once they were out and dried off, her mother once again grabbed Ally's hands. She told her to climb in bed. Her mother turned off the bedside light and crawled in next to Ally. As they lay there facing one another, her mother cupped Ally's cheek and brought their lips together in a tender kiss. "Ally, mommy is going to use a vibrator on you, and my mouth. I want you to tell me what to do. Guide me to your pleasure."

Ally could only nod as she watched her mother pull open the nightstand drawer and bring out a purple vibrator which had a clit tickler. A rabbit, she believed it was called. Her mother moved down Ally's body, licking and kissing down her stomach, to the apex of her thighs. "Spread your legs, Ally. Mommy wants to feast."

Ally immediately obeyed, drawing her legs up and letting them collapse to the sides. She felt her mother's tongue lick timidly along her nub, just barely touching her. "Mmmmmm" Ally moaned. She wanted more. She needed more.

"Ally" her mother said with a hint of warning in her voice. "Talk to me."

Swallowing, Ally once again closed her eyes and focused on her body. "I want you to spread open my lips with your hands." Her mother dutifully obeyed. "I want your tongue directly on my clit, flicking up and down." Again, her mother listened. Licking her dry lips, Ally enjoyed the feeling of her mother's tongue. "I want you to suck on it every few seconds, and then go back to licking. And I want the vibrator inside me."

Ally felt her mother shift as she grabbed the vibrator and wasted no time pushing it inside of Ally. Her mother had it turned upside down, which was a whole new sensation for her. The clit tickler rested at Ally's asshole. Her mother turned the vibration on and Ally jolted at the erotic feeling. "Yes. Oh God, yes. Just like that. I want you to go back to my clit while you use one hand to fuck my pussy and the other to pull up my clit from the top, licking and sucking on the hood of it."

Ally began clenching and contracting her muscles as pleasure whipped through her body. "Suck harder" she moaned out. Just when Ally thought the pleasure couldn't be more intense, she felt her body move, her hips almost moving away from the sensation, as if it were too much all at once. "It's too much" she panted. "I can't, mommy. It's-"

Ally's words were cut off when she felt her mother suck hard on her clit, teasing the hood with her thumb and pumping in and out of Ally's pussy with the vibrator. Ally's hips bucked off the bed, but her mother moved her hand that was on Ally's clit and placed it on her hip, holding her down.

Grunts and mumbled words came out of her mouth as she felt the orgasm begin to take over. Ally let go as much as she could, still afraid to completely release the orgasm, for fear of what was happening to her body. "Mommy" she managed to get out in a hoarse voice. She rode through the orgasm, her body shuddering.

Once she came down from the orgasm, she felt her mother pull the vibrator from her sopping pussy. Her mother climbed back up the bed and placed a kiss to Ally's lips, gently probing entrance with her tongue. She tasted herself on her mother's lips, and moaned into the kiss. Ally's head lolled to the side while she worked on catching her breath, secretly hoping that the jelly-like feeling in her legs would resolve itself so she might be able to walk in the future.

"Mother, that was amazing."

Her mother smiled. "Yes, it was. I think sleep will do both of us good, baby girl. Tomorrow you and I are going to talk about squirting."

Ally's eyes widened. Even though she knew her mother couldn't see her, she heard the small laugh that came from her. "Mom, I don't know-"

"Ally, I said we are going to talk about it. And, if you're a good girl, mommy might show you how she does it." Ally couldn't help it. Even being as spent as she was, more moisture pooled at her pussy. Just the thought of watching her mother squirt was hot as hell. She had seen it in porn, read about it in her books, but she never really thought it was a real thing. "Now" her mother said, shifting her body. "Mommy needs to finish feeding from that engorged breast of yours." Ally swallowed. "Close your eyes, baby girl. Get some sleep while I give you some relief."

She felt her mother latch back on to her nipple, and she began to gently suck. Ally closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep while her mother nursed from her.