Mother and Daughter Bond Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Ally was rinsing the bowls and placing them in the dishwasher, she felt her mother's arm on her shoulder. "Are you okay, baby girl?"

Ally forced a smile and nodded. The conversation with Janice had reminded her of the situation she found herself in, and it brought her earlier mood down drastically. Her mother used her other hand to wrap her fingers around Ally's hip. "Ally..." her mother warned.

"I'm okay, mom" she mumbled. Thwack! Ally jumped, immediately placing a hand on her ass where her mother had just smacked her. Turning, she looked down at her mother, who had one eyebrow raised in question. "Mom, I don't want to talk about it. Why in the hell did you just do that?"

Instead of answered her, Ally's mother nudged her knee between Ally's legs and pushed up, directly coming into contact with Ally's core. Even though the jeans she wore were thin in material, she felt like a thousand layers separated them. Just when she tried to grind against her mother's knee, it was pulled from between her legs. "Don't lie to me, Ally. And do not pull the shut down stuff on me."

Ally was tempted to roll her eyes, but the soreness on her ass ensured that she kept her mouth shut. Her mother turned without another word and carried the dish into the dining room, leaving Ally standing there, mouth hanging open in surprise.

When Ally returned to her seat, her mother was placing some of her eggplant lasagna onto her plate. While her mother and Janice conversed about the fall festival and upcoming holiday festivities, Ally ate in silence, debating playing sick so that she could just go straight to bed after she got the boys down. Both of them were taking their evening naps and bound to wake up at any time, so it would be a perfect excuse to leave the table anyhow.

Her sore ass reminded her that her mother would not appreciate or tolerate such an option, so Ally perked up and made sure to engage in conversation. Every single time she would look over at her mother, she saw that her lips were pressed into a firm line. Was she still mad? Ally shuddered, nervous that her mother might not want to see her tonight. Every bite of the food became more and more bland.

"I am absolutely stuffed" Janice said, squirming in her seat. "Let me help get the dishes cleared from the table. Ally? Would you be a dear and help? Your mother put together a beautiful meal. It's the least we can do before indulging in whatever dessert she has put together for us." Janice let out a laugh.

"Of course" Ally answered, jumping from her seat and setting to work, clearing the table, scraping plates, and loading the dishwasher. Just then, sound from the baby monitor alerted Ally to one of her boys waking from his nap. Looking over at Janice, Ally announced that she needed to go upstairs. Janice, now busy putting the leftovers in containers, dismissed her with a wave and a smile. Ally didn't see her mother as she made her way upstairs.

When she walked into the nursery, Ally removed her top and picked up Levi from the crib. As she was nursing him, she scrolled through her phone, rolling her eyes at all of her friends perfect family photos and updates. "Oh my husband is such a blessing. How did I get so lucky?" One of her friends posted this, but just last week she had been texting Ally about how he was the world's biggest dick. Once upon a time, Ally was right in the mix of social media justification. She posted perfect family photos, her gratitude to her husband. She shook her head in annoyance and put her phone on the changing table next to her.

By the time Levi had finished feeding, she was able to change him and put him on the floor to play. Drew was awake and patiently waiting for his turn. Between the two boys, Drew was the more mellow one. He rarely fussed. Levi, on the other hand, had been a handful from day one. A solid hour had passed by the time Ally had put her sweater back on and made her way downstairs, a boy on each hip.

"Oh, look how they've grown!" Janice was meeting her up the steps, scooping Levi into her arms and bouncing him all the way to the living room. Ally's mother was smiling at her grandson from her place on the couch.

For the next two hours, they enjoyed dessert, played with the boys and talked about the upcoming festival. Ally's mother was talkative and seemed to be back to her old self. Maybe she was over whatever had bothered her.

Her mother was just seeing Janice out when Ally picked up the boys and carried them upstairs. She needed to nurse them to sleep, knowing they wouldn't eat much since it hadn't been long since they last fed. She would have to pump a lot tonight if she wanted to get a decent night's sleep. She wondered if there was much room left in the freezer, considering how much she had stored up for them.

Ally had mastered the art of rocking both boys and placed them in their cribs. She didn't bother putting her sweater back on, instead moving to the guest bathroom down the hall and undressing, washing her face, and brushing her teeth. She slipped her robe on that she kept in the nursery and peeked down the hall, disappointed to see that her mother wasn't in her room.

Ally tossed her clothes in the hamper and went downstairs. She debated staying on the main floor longer, waiting to go to the basement in case her mother still wanted to see her tonight. As she was turning the corner at the bottom of the stairs, she noticed that the lights were off in the living room, but that several candles, at least ten, were glowing along the built in entertainment center on the far wall.

Swallowing, Ally placed her clothes on the entryway bench and walked into the living room. There was nobody in there. That was strange, right? She half expected to see her mother, lying naked in front of the makeshift fireplace. On the couch, however, there was a large white box with a black ribbon. Ally walked over to it, and seeing that her name was scrawled onto the tag, she took the top off and peered inside at the layer of black tissue paper. Underneath, Ally found a beautiful, red lace teddy.

Ally couldn't see it in the light very well, but there was a thick piece of card stock sitting in the box that said, "put me on, and then wait in the living room. Do not touch yourself." Ally took the teddy and card with her, wanting to make sure that she was reading it correctly in the dim light.

In the bathroom, Ally looked over the red teddy. It was open cup and crotchless. As Ally maneuvered the material and put it on in what she was sure was the least possible sexy way. The material hugged outside of her vagina, and they joined in the back so the material rested just between both of her cheeks.

Checking herself in the mirror, she pulled her hair from its ponytail and let her hair fall in waves. She looked at herself from the side and grimaced. She sucked in her stomach, trying to make it look flatter.

By the time she was back in the living room, Ally wasn't quite sure what to do with herself. She noticed a black bandana material on the couch. A small piece of card stock read, "cover your eyes, sit on the floor, back against couch, legs spread wide." She wasted no time placed the blindfold on her eyes, and sat down with a very unsexy thump. For several minutes she alternated placing her hands on her stomach or on the floor next to her. Every sound put her on high alert. The tickle of the carpet beneath her made her legs cover in goosebumps.

Ally waited, and she waited. She wiggled around, readjusting herself to keep her lower limbs from falling asleep. At some point, she swore that she heard footsteps around her, but more minutes passed and no other sounds came, so she relaxed, leaning back into the couch.

A feather light touch skated across Ally's skin, from collar bone to collar bone. She nearly jumped out of her skin, but before she could utter a sound, her mother was whispering in her ear. "It's just me, baby girl." Ally moved her hands to the blindfold, but her mother grabbed them and placed them at her sides. "Tsk, tsk. You will be leaving that on for tonight. We're going to learn to use the other senses for pleasure. I've been watching you from the kitchen." Ally could smell the wine on her mother's breath. "I watched you moving around, jumping at every noise. Your sense of hearing is already kicking in. Do you see how much more responsive you are when one of your senses are taken?"

Ally gulped and nodded. "Yes, mother. I see."

"Don't be nervous, Ally. This is just us. Don't let the fear of not knowing what is happening, what your eyes would normally tell you, keep you from enjoying this. Relax, baby girl. Just relax." Ally felt her mother's hands kneading the skin at the back of her neck as she sagged into the touch. "That's it."

Ally felt a soft feather-like feeling once again, this time moving from her cheek, down her neck and over to the same side before sliding down between her cleavage and tickling over her breasts. Ally pushed her breasts into the touch, aching for more, but her mother merely moved the object further down, tickling at Ally's sides and stomach and lightly brushing over her pussy before going over the insides of both thighs and down to her ankles.

Ally waited once the feather had stopped. She immediately zoned in to the sound of buzzing. A vibrator. Her mother followed the same path with the vibrator that she had with the feather. Each touch left Ally feeling wet and aching for more. After several more objects, Ally wasn't sure what some of them were, she felt her mother move between her legs and place her hands on Ally's cheeks.

Mother's tongue traced Ally's lips before parting them and lifting Ally's tongue, encouraging her to participate. Ally returned the kiss, bringing her hands to her mother's arms and squeezing them. Each breath and small moan hit Ally hard, making the dampness spreading from her pussy come out ever faster. When her mother finally broke the kiss, Ally nearly whimpered. "Now, I have a pillow here. Turn and lay back onto the floor. Bring your feet up and drop your knees. Place your hands above your head." Ally wasted no time moving clumsily to the floor, scooting upward until her head found the pillow. Placing herself in the position her mother wanted.

Ally had no more taken a breath when she felt warm liquid spreading over her breasts. Ally bucked up from the floor, frustratingly grinding at nothing but air. "This lingerie is beautiful on you, Ally. The way it hugs your curves and pushes your beautiful breasts out is absolutely breathtaking."

"Please, Mother. Touch me."

Her mother didn't respond. Instead, more liquid hit her body, this time her pelvic region, her mother's fingers began smoothing it around her pubic hair, just barely grazing Ally's clit with each movement. "Stay still, baby girl." Ally heard the sound of a can. Was that shaving cream? No, wait. Whipped cream. Ally felt the tip of the can resting at her clit, a cold squirt of cream caused her to cry out in a mixture of pleasure and shock. The hot oil and the cold cream felt so different, but both made her wet.

"Oh, baby girl. Your hot little pussy has melted the cream before I could even taste it. Maybe I should try a little more this time."

"God yes. Please, Mother."

Another squirt of cream hit her aching clit. Her mother's tongue was right there, licking and sucking. Ally's sensations were everything. It was a brutal amount of pleasure, and she was desperate to cum. "Mmmmmmm" her mother moaned loudly as she continued to eat Ally's pussy. At some point, her mother's mouth had moved down to her entrance, her tongue darting in and out of Ally while her thumb rubbed her clit. "Cum for mommy."

Ally focused on the pleasure. "Faster, mommy. Move your thumb faster and go up and—" she was momentarily cut off by a streak of pleasure. "Yes, just like that. Yes, please don't stop, mommy. Please."Ally's felt her mother using two fingers to tug at her clit while her tongue sloppily licked her out. Seconds passed before Ally felt herself coming undone. She grabbed hold of the pillow under her head and squeezed it hard as she let the orgasm take hold.

"Turn over, Ally." Ally cocked her head to the side in confusion. Her body had basically taken the form of jell-o, and her mother wanted her to move? Right. Ally let out a snort of laughter. Her right leg was pushed inward when she felt the sting of her mother's hand on her ass, smacking it harder than she had earlier. Ally opened her mouth in surprise, but with all the pleasure she had coursing through her, the smack, while meant to get her attention (and it definitely succeeded), felt good.

Ally rolled herself over. "Good girl. On your knees, Ally." Ally did as she was instructed. "Good. Now, push forward onto your forearms, but leave your ass in the air for me." Ally did as she was told. Ally focused on the sounds she was hearing. Her mother was moving around doing something, but Ally wasn't sure what it could be. Ally jolted when something ice cold touched her back, leaving a trail of liquid in its path. An ice cube. Her mother was using an ice cube now. Ally shivered from the coolness of the ice.

Once Ally's mother had the ice at Ally's ass, she placed it in the band of her thong and instructed Ally to stay perfectly still so that the ice wouldn't slide forward. Ally didn't move a single inch. She felt the cold water droplets on her clit. Her mother moved around her again, this time Ally felt her hand on her back as she moved from one side of Ally to another. Reaching around, her mother found Ally's dangling breasts and pulled on each nipple at the same time.

"Mmmmmm" Ally moaned, trying her hardest not to move. It was next to impossible, but somehow she remained still. Her mother moved underneath her and began sucking on one of Ally's nipples, and her other hand milked the other breast, no doubt leaving a mess on the floor. Ally was moaning in pleasure and rotated her hips, but then, she felt the ice move. It was sliding down and hit straight to the floor. The cold numbing feeling moved from Ally's ass to her clit. She could barely feel anything right now. "Mother?"

"Hmmm?" Her mother asked, removing her mouth from Ally's breast.

"The ice um..."

"I know" her mother answered for her. "Sit up for mommy, on your haunches." Ally obliged, sitting back on her heels and waiting for more directions. "Here" Ally's mother took her hands and placed a cup in them. "I want you to drink this. I have one too. Let's toast. Shall we?" Wine? Her mother was giving her wine right now? And in a plastic cup? That was...new.

Ally held her cup out a little and felt her mother's tap against hers. Raising the glass to her lips, she had anticipated the bitter taste of wine but instead was greeted with her own warm breast milk. Ally swallowed a big drink. Her cup was taken from her hands and placed somewhere. She felt her mother's fingers on her lips, pushing them apart. Ally opened her mouth and was immediately greeted with the same warm milk, but this time it came from her mother's mouth. The milk slid down her chin and neck, onto her breasts.

"Mmmmm. Mommy loves the taste of your sweet milk, baby. Now, I want to take away another sense before we move on. Let me help you up. You're going to lay back on the couch. I'll get the pillow. Her mother guided her to the couch and Ally laid down, her head at the back of the couch and body stretching along the ottoman. "Now, I'm going to put some headphones on and turn on music. I want you to focus on your other senses, okay?"

"Yes, Mother."

Ally felt a pair of large headphones cover her ears, the sounds of orchestra music softly filled her ears. She could hear a slight echo and wondered if her mother was listening to the same thing through their Alexa device in the room. A thumb slowly began to circle Ally's clit, each movement in tune with the music. As the tempo increased, so did the movement of her mother's thumb. As more instruments joined in, Ally felt a hand on her breast squeezing lightly at first. She enjoyed the sensations, the way each move was deliberate. Milk was escaping her breast and trickling onto the couch. She was hyperaware of each touch, even recognizing the smell of the warm oil that her mother had used on her. It smelled tropical, like pineapple.

By the time the music was in full force, the orchestra playing in a furious rhythm, Ally felt her mother's hands leave her for several seconds. Then, as the climax of the song hit, Ally was filled completely. Literally. Her mother had put a strap-on on herself at some point and was fucking Ally's pussy. Two fingers were pulling at her clit, stretching the sensitive skin. Another hand was resting on Ally's shoulder, the thumb just at her throat. Her mother's mouth latched onto a nipple and began sucking. The song was chaotic, completely without a sense of direction, just as her mother's movements.

Ally began to cum around the dildo her mother was fucking her with. Even with her eyes closed, she was forced to open them, just so they could roll back as the orgasm hit. A scream escaped her as her mother fucked her through the orgasm, pulled her clit harder, sucked her nipple harder, and she added pressure to Ally's throat with just her thumb. It wasn't enough to keep Ally from breathing, but enough to make her aware of the pressure.

"Fucking Christ" she yelled out, unable to hear how loud she was because of the music. She was clawing at the couch cushions, writhing her body, desperate for more of her mother's mouth, more of her fingers. Ally was on complete sensation overload. At some point, the music began to slow back down, her mother's sucking became more gentle and had moved to the other breast. The pulling at her clit was now a gentle tug, and the strokes from the cock inside her were slow, but still completely filling.

Mother laid her head to rest on Ally's chest, her hands stroking up and down Ally's sides. She was still deep inside Ally, and everything had finally gone quiet. Now Ally could hear the panting of her own breathing. Based on the rise and fall of her mother's chest, she could tell that she too was winded. Who wouldn't be after that?

At once, the headphones and blindfold were removed. Ally blinked in the candlelight, alerting her senses to come back. Her mother's mouth came crashing down on hers. A mumbled, "you're amazing, baby girl" came from her mother as their tongues clashed. Ally wrapped her arms around her mother's back and pulled her closer, returning the kiss with just as much passion. When the kiss slowed, both of them were panting. Her mother pulled back and looked down at Ally with a smile on her face.

Mother said nothing as she slowly pulled out of Ally and pushed back inside of her. "Ugh" Ally grunted, completely unexpected by the move. Her mother moved in slow strokes, gripping the back of the couch and dangling her breasts over Ally. She took one of her mother's nipples in her mouth and placed her hands on her mother's ass, pushing her in as deep as she could.

Ally used one hand to move to her mother's clit, which she was pleased to find soaking wet. She wasted no time pushing a finger deep inside of her mother's cunt and listening to her moans of encouragement. With each thrust of Ally's finger, her mother would fuck her harder. Ally alternated between both of her mother's breasts, finding herself wishing that milk would flow from them. She removed her hand from her mother's ass and squeezed her own nipples, catching whatever milk she could and wiping it on her mother's breasts before putting her mouth back on them and licking the milk.

She felt her mother clench around her finger as she allowed her own release to happen. Ally looked up at her mother, who was watching her. Mother's mouth formed the perfect 'O' as she came undone, Ally placed her thumb on the clit and took pleasure in seeing the shudders racking through her mother's body as she climaxed.