Mother and Daughter Bond Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed tangled in each other's arms for several minutes, waiting for the breathing to find a normal, steady rhythm.

"Baby girl" her mother said, lifting up and carefully pulling out of Ally's pussy. "How do you feel?"

"Amazing, mom. I feel amazing." Ally smiled at her mother, who was sliding the strap-on from her body. "I'm kind of surprised though."

"Surprised?"

"Yes. I thought you were upset with me earlier."

Her mother sighed and sat on the couch next to Ally, absently playing with a lock of her daughter's hair. "I was upset that you chose to shut down on me. I was upset that you chose the easy road. You rely so much on the wall that you have built around yourself. Tonight was planned differently. I wanted you to take charge and show me what you liked and wanted." Ally began chewing on her bottom lip but kept her eyes firmly glues to her mother's. "You see, I felt like you needed more practice at trust. You seem to struggle letting people see a vulnerable side. By taking some of your senses away, you were forced to trust your other senses, the ones that might be seen as weaker. You were forced to trust me. How did that feel?"

A bubble of anger rose up in Ally's chest. "Wait, so this was just supposed to be a teachable moment?" The frustration was obvious in her voice.

"Ally, did it feel like a teachable moment?"

"Well, not really. Not in the moment it didn't."

"Exactly." Ally's mother kissed her on the forehead. "This is about you. It's about your body. I realize that I push you outside of your comfort zone, but look how far you have already come, Ally."

"I know, mom. And it feels absolutely amazing. It really does. I guess I'm just confused about what's going on between us."

"Ally. You need to stop overthinking. I just want to see you grow and blossom. I want you to be the confident daughter I raised you to be."

Ally reached her hand behind her mother's head and pulled her down for a quick kiss. "Thank you, mom. I really do appreciate everything you're doing. And, I'm really enjoying everything we are doing."

"Good. Now, what do you say we move on to the next lesson, hmmm?"

"Okay" Ally sat up on her elbows while her mother began squirting oil in her hands, rubbing it all over her gorgeous body. "What did you have in mind?"

"If I ask you what would turn you on the most right now, what would it be, baby girl?"

Ally thought for a few seconds. Absolutely everything she had done with her mother made her wet and aroused. She looked at the floor and saw the dildo hanging from the strap-on. She smiled. "I want to fuck you, mother."

"Is that so?" Ally nodded and swallowed as her mother picked up the strap-on. Grabbing the dildo, Ally watched in fascination as Mother licked the head, running tongue around in circles before enveloping it in her mouth and bobbing up and down over the shaft.

"God yes" Ally answered.

"Mmmmm, you taste amazing on my tongue, Ally."

"Please, mommy, let me fuck you." Her mother sat back and handed the strap-on to Ally. After sliding it on and adjusting the side straps, Ally sat back down and looked at her mother.

"Ally tell me what is bothering you."

"Nothing is bothering me right now."

"Allison, you know what I meant."

Ally sighed, hoping to avoid this conversation. This wasn't the time for it.

Thirty seconds ago Mother was licking the dildo and telling I could fuck her. Now she is wanting to talk about my apparent issues.

Ally shook her head looked away from her mother, not wanting to see the disappoint she was sure would be there. Mother's finger grasped Ally's chin and turned her gaze. "Ally, let it out. Just let the frustration go. Tell me what is bothering you."

"It's irritating that my life is where it has become. I don't want to be living with my parents and raising these kids on my own. I don't want to be the disappointing daughter who can't get her fucking life together. I don't want to be broke and unable to provide. I'm pissed at myself for thinking I was doing the right thing. I'm pissed that I sacrificed everything for a man who didn't give a damn about me." The words started flying out of Ally's mouth. Hot tears spilled down her cheeks as she spewed out the hurt she felt. "I'm a failure. I graduated college and did nothing with my degree. I failed at my marriage, and I'm failing myself. Worst of all, I'm scared to death I'm failing at being a mother. I could never be you. I'm fucking pissed off, Mother. I don't want to sit and talk about how messed up my life has become. Can't you see that it hurts me? Don't you see how much I hate myself for the situation I've been placed in? I didn't ask for any of it. None. But here I am."

Ally stopped. She had said every single thing that was on her mind. She chanced a look at her mother and assumed she would see shock or frustration. Instead, she saw compassion. "We are going to talk through this, Ally. But right now, this anger you're feeling? Use it. Don't be scared of it."

"What the hell are you talking about it? Use it how?"

Mother smiled and laid down on the floor. "Let's work through this anger together. Come on, baby girl." Ally registered what her mother was wanting when she pulled her legs up and dropped her knees. At first she become even more upset, feeling humiliated, but reminded herself the compassion she had seen on her mother's face. She looked at her mother who was clearly waiting for further instruction. Ally crawled towards her mother and then stopped. Not like this. She didn't want to be sweet and lay on top of her mother. She was angry, and she was turned on, and she wanted to fuck...hard. "I want you on your knees, Mother."

Ally grabbed some of the oil and lubricated the dildo as her mother got into position. She had never worn a strap-on before, obviously. But that didn't stop her from slamming into her mother's pussy. "Fuck!" Her mother screamed out. "Yes, baby girl. Just like that."

Before long, Ally was fucking her mother in short, hard strokes. Sweat beaded at Ally's forehead and hairline. She used every bit of energy she could to fuck her mother's hot cunt.

"Jesus Christ" her mother yelled out. "You are fucking amazing, Ally. You feel so good inside of mommy. Make me cum, baby."

Ally somehow quickened her pace, her mother's moans turning to grunts of pleasure. Ally looked down and watched the wet dildo slide in and out of her mother's pussy. Sweat trickled down her forehead and into her eyes, which she blinked away as she continued pounding into her mother. Ally dug her hands into her mother's hips, keeping her in place while pumping her hips even faster. Her mother's ass slapped against Ally's stomach with every stroke, and it reminded Ally of the slaps she received on her ass. With a smile, Ally brought one hand down onto her mother's ass, reveling in the sound and the red mark it left behind. "Again, Ally. Spank mommy's ass again." Ally did just that several more times.

Ally ignored the soreness in her knees from the carpet rubbing against them as she fucked her mother. Occasionally she would grab her mother's hair and pull when she was fucking her in long strokes. She was lost in the motions, completely taken with the way her mother's body responded to her.

"I'm gonna cum, Ally. Oh fuck." Ally watched in fascination as her mother threw her head back and yelled out incoherent words of pleasure. Ally gripped her mother's hips tighter and somehow managed to find the energy to fuck her even harder, pumping in and out of her mother's pussy, listening to the sounds of her mother's wetness with each thrust. "Ally, yes. Right there. Oh fuck, baby girl. You have to pull out, now. I'm going to—"

Ally felt a different pressure as she was thrusting back in, like it was full and she couldn't push in all the way. Afraid she had hurt her mother, Ally quickly pulled out, and she watched in complete fascination as a large amount of fluid squirted out of her mother's pussy, some of it splashing on her stomach and the dildo, but a majority went onto the floor. "Holy shit" Ally whispered. Her mother was yelling out, now using her fingers to rub at her own pussy while she squirted. "So this is what squirting looks like?" Ally asked, mainly to herself since she knew her mother couldn't hear her.

Ally's mother went to the floor, laying on her stomach and panting. Ally was about to join her mother, but she wanted to taste her mother's juices. Ally bent down and placed her arms under her mother's upper thighs, pulling them up. Ally slid her tongue inside of her mouth and began sucking all of the juices from her cunt. She moaned into her pussy and felt Mother's fingers play with her own clit. "Ally, fuck. Ally" she murmured. All continued to fuck her mother's pussy with her tongue until she felt her mother's sheath tighten around her tongue. "Oh god. I'm going to cum again." Her mother's fingers moved faster as Ally fucked and sucked until her mother was clenched tightly and released her orgasm.

It was several seconds before her mother came down from the orgasm. Ally moved back and sat back against the couch, watching as her mother slowly made her way to her. She gripped both sides of Ally's face and kissed her gently, sucking on Ally's tongue and licking inside her mouth. Ally moaned and almost whimpered when Mother pulled away from her.

"Ally, do you have any idea what you just did?"

"Ummmm? Caused you to make a mess all over the floor, ensuring that the carpet will need shampooed?"

Her mother let out a breathy laugh. "You made me squirt."

Ally bit down on her lower lip, still a little confused by the whole event, but it confirmed what she suspected when it happened."Okay, well. I'm going to assume that's a good thing."

"A good thing?" Her mother laughed. Ally felt her cheeks begin to warm from embarrassment. "Allison, that was an incredible thing. Your father has never even been able to make me squirt without me getting myself there" her mother emphasized. "How are you feeling?"

Ally wasn't sure entirely. She loved what she had just done with her mother. She felt amazing in that regard. She wasn't feeling angry anymore either, so that was good. She felt lighter, less tense. "That was incredible, mom. I loved it. I feel different."

"I would say so. The first time you wore a strap-on, and you made someone squirt. You've got a lot of control, sweetheart. You just need to learn to use your emotions to guide you and stop second guessing yourself. After you let all of the hurt out, what were you feeling?"

"Strong. I felt strong. I was pumped up, ready to go."

"That's right. Now imagine feeling that way more often. Imagine how incredible it would be to experience what we just had, over and over again."

Ally licked her bottom lip. She was wet just thinking about it. "That would be amazing."

Mother pushed herself up, bent down to Ally and kissed her on the lips. "Let me get this room cleaned up, and you go get ready for bed." A twinge of disappointment bubbled in Ally's chest. She had hoped they would spend the night together. "I'll meet you downstairs in your bed, okay?" Her mother smiled at her, as she turned and gathered things off of the floor. "Your breasts are full, and mommy wants to eat while hold you."

Ally moved to the staircase, a new sense of determination running through her. Ally smiled when she stepped inside the steaming hot shower in the basement, humming to herself.

Her mother was on the bed, naked, waiting for her when she came out of the bathroom. "Come here, sweetheart" she patted the spot on the bed next to her. Ally laid down and was immediately greeted with a soft kiss. Her mother grabbed onto her nipple and began suckling, squeezing milk from Ally's engorged breasts and drinking slowly. They spent the next hour touching, exploring, kissing, and sharing warm milk before they both wrapped up into one another's arms and fell asleep.