All Comments on 'Mother and Daughter Bond Ch. 05'

by alalu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

read all of it, even fantasized about being a daughter and then mother, how would it feel at the moment. did I masturbate? no. feel a guy is writing it.. but enjoyed it just the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING!!!

This story is SO GOOD!! Love the characters! Love that there is a story beyond all the great sex. Love that the sex scenes are so hot!!!! Great story, keep writing.

FutaRaeFutaRaeover 3 years ago
I love them so much!

With every new chapter, I fall more in love with these two. At first, it was purely physical. But by the end of this chapter I was fully in emotional love with them together and want them to have an HEA. I don't think I could stand seeing Ally with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am Confued

This is a nice story but a little confusing. It begins with Mommy encouraging Ally to be a little more assertive and say what she wants. But as the tale continues, Mommy acts more and more like a dominatrix turning Ally into a submissive. When Ally does as she has been told and askes several time for her mother to let her come, Mommy does not explain the idea of edging. She just says, with some annoyance, that, if Ally asks again, she will be punished. Later, when Ally does not answer a question as fast as Mommy would like, she gets two swats as punishment on her derriere. Finally, there is the business at the dinner. Mommy thinks it is fun to see Ally squirm because of the remote controlled vibrator and her mother's fingering. When Ally has had enough because she cannot sit still and does not want to have an organs at dinner in front of her father and the guests , Mommy immediately follows her downstairs. She makes Ally assume a demeaning position with her rear end completely exposed and she "punishes" her daughter rather strenuously. That is hardly encouraging Ally to say what she likes and what she does not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TOTAL turn-on, except for the ass play, ASS PLAY IS DISGUSTING...4 stars instead of 5. But the rest is very, very good.

Ditch the ass play for 5 Stars.

shadowolf1shadowolf1over 2 years ago
amazing story

would have loved to watch one of my sisters and mom do this...would have been hotter yet that the other wife got to play from time to time single or all three together...breastmilk is heaven...even when it is from some one else

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it , I want my mommy to do that to me....

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

A cute fun story that went to shit in one page. And I was done with it. Skipped to the end ... and found it was no end at all. We were abandoned. Going back and lowering my rating of all of this crap.

LillabellaLillabellaover 1 year ago

This story is so beautiful, I never want it to end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

amazing story! would love more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralalu@alalu
Enjoy opening lines of communication to network, share ideas, and receive constructive criticism as the world of writing is new (but so enjoyable) for me! :-) Please excuse the typos on the first couple of stories. I am working with a MAC, and I sometimes forget to export the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES