Mother and Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen up, bitch. I think you should be more grateful for all the excellent training that we're giving your two young sluts...so here's my ultimatum. Either you constantly repeat these words exactly, or after we're done ass-raping your girls we can move on to harsher methods. I'm thinking electroshock."

A spark of renewed panic brought Rhonda back to the present. She had been trying to burrow away from the harshness of reality, but now she tried to focus.

"I'll do...I'll say whatever you want," she mumbled.

"You better, Mama." Julio grinned. "I want you to repeat this constantly, until I say otherwise; 'Thank you for ass-raping my little girls.' Think you can handle that, Mama? Or do you want us to try the electroshock torture on Amanda and Natalie?"

Rhonda quickly shook her head.

"No! I'll do it. I promise."

Julio gave her a cold stare. "And make sure you enunciate. Speak up! Got it?"

"Yes, Sir. I will," Rhonda chirped, agony filling her at what she had to do.

Julio turned to Gomez, whose penis was now as elongated as ever.

"OK, this slut's all yours. Tell me if she stops saying the magic words."

"You got it, Jefe."

Rhonda let herself go numb again as Gomez thrust her onto the floor and just spread her legs. Her bound wrists felt the cold press of the concrete, but she hardly cared. Gomez trailed a hand down between her supple breasts all the way to her tangle of pubic hair, gently rubbing her clit. She bit her lip and opened her thighs wider for her rapist's access, waiting for him to do the inevitable.

"Oooh. Mama's pussy is all messy," Gomez smirked. He withdrew a finger which glistened with a mixture male and female fluids, and smeared it along Rhonda's inner thigh. Now he lined up his bulbous cockhead and slowly eased himself into her, fucking her at a leisurely pace. As he glided on top of her, fucking her while admiring her gorgeous body, Rhonda's cries echoed through the room, a constant cadence.

"Thank you for ass-raping my little girls!" she cried.

Gomez cupped the mother's big, gorgeous breasts and used them as leverage while he thrust in deep, long strokes into her tainted snatch. Each time he slid out of her, right before he re-sheathed his cock in her slimy folds, she would say it again.

"Thank you for ass-raping my little girls!"

This time Gomez leaned down, brushing his lips across hers, kissing her deeply. His tongue invaded her mouth even as his shaft sank deep into her snatch, the woman's legs splayed wide to accept her rapist without resistance. As his lips drew away from Rhonda's sexy mouth, the woman said it again.

"Thank you for ass-raping my little girls!"

Gomez leaned forward, his thumb caressing Rhonda's bottom lip as he palmed one of her breasts. Then he thrust forward ruthlessly with a furious cadence, his cock slamming into her as their bodies joined in a series of loud, deafening smacks. He felt himself building towards a climax, his testicles churning with a second batch of pent-up sperm. He felt his dick straining inside that welcoming, wet-gooey sheath of Rhonda's sex, and then he heard her cry out yet again:

"Thank you for ass-raping my little girls!"

Those words sent him over the edge, and Gomez groaned.

"AHHH!! You're welcome, bitch!" His cock spewed burst after burst of thick, sticky cum deep in her pussy, impregnating her.

***************************************

Twenty minutes later, the two slender Indian beauties were draped facedown on the main bed, their wrists cuffed to the headboard. Amanda and Natalie were lifeless, their naked young bodies showing the wear and tear of their ordeal. Cum and sweat covered each of the girls with a sticky sheen, and their hair was matted with cum and sweat as well. Amanda was still breathing, but her distended anal opening was trickling a small amount of blood and plenty of jism. Beside her, a semi-conscious Natalie had an even wider anal ring, with more slimy liquid leaking out.

"Sanchez, spread those ass cheeks."

Sanchez spread Natalie's sexy cheeks with his hands to give Rhonda easy access while Julio guided the mother's face into her youngest daughter's ass.

"Thank you for ass-raping my little girls," she murmured, flicking her tongue in her youngest daughter's ass, cleaning it with her mouth.

Next, Julio nodded to Sanchez that he was no longer needed. Then he surprised Rhonda by freeing the mother's wrists.

"Keep going, bitch. I'm giving you a little freedom. You best make good use of it."

After giving him an uncertain look, Rhonda leaned down and with her hands proceeded to spread Amanda's ass cheeks too, dipping her face downward into Amanda's puckered hole. Poor Amanda. As Rhonda's tongue tenderly laved her ruined rectum, she tasted a cocktail of coppery and salty flavors, plus the sweeter tang of the oil Amanda's rapist had used. Amanda was crying softly as her mother tried to soothe her the only way she could. The soft sounds of slurping and licking filled the basement as Rhoda did what she could to soothe the ravages of what these men had done to her poor girls.

Julio's dick was getting hard again, the more he watched the mother's face alternating back and forth, buried in each of her girls' sexy bottoms. The licking sounds continued. The mother wasn't going to stop until her tormentor gave her a new command, and between all those fervent licks, Rhonda's murmured mantra continued too.

"Thank you for ass-raping my little girls."

Julio caressed Rhonda's back, then slid his hand upward to hold the woman's hair away from her face so that she could lick more successfully.

"Good job, bitch. You lick your daughters' tight little holes until they're glistening, nice and clean," Julio murmured. "And don't you stop saying those beautiful words."

Rhonda's ass-licking continued for several minutes, until both the webbing and rims of both ruined holes were coated with the mother's saliva. In the ultimate act of irony, Rhonda now chose to ask her captor a question that she would never have imagined asking in a million years...but if it meant consoling her daughters after their brutal rape, then to Rhonda it seemed strangely desirable.

"Please, Sir, may I lick my daughters' pussies?"

Julio grunted, surprised by the request, but pleased that he was already training the mother to be a full-on slut.

"You may."

Rhonda's tongue slid down Amanda's ass crack, lapping lovingly at the girl's cunt. She kept at it so tenderly until her older daughter's crying subsided, replaced by a tentative moan.

"Mom...uuuuhhh!" Amanda moaned softly. Rhonda tasted the sticky cum in her daughter's snatch and swallowed up every trace.

"It's okay, sweetie, cum for me. Let me make you feel good," Rhonda said.

Julio's cock by now had grown to full size. It was as stiff as a flagpole, the veins bulging all along his rigid manhood. It was all he could do to not shove the mother out of the way and start raping her two young sluts right then. But they were already exhausted and overused from the gang rape, and he didn't want to break them. Not yet, anyway. Instead he took out his cell and punched in Gary's number.

"Yo, Gary. The gang rape party was a big success, brother. Oh yeah. We drilled all their tight holes, and the two younger sluts are definitely tuckered out. So, let me ask you a question. How much cash you want for these pussies? Yeah, all three, Mama and her two sweet little cunts." Julio listened, then nodded. "You got a deal, gringo. I'll be back with the money tomorrow."

As Rhonda slurped loudly at Amanda's now glistening and aroused sex, her heart sank. 'Oh god. This man is buying us? He's purchasing us like...like chattel...like we're just pieces of meat to him,' she thought.

Julio came up behind her now, petting her smooth ass cheeks as he stared at her puckered hole.

"That's right, Mama. You and these two fine young pussies are all mine now. I'll train you how to be good slaves." He paused, admiring Rhonda's sexy ass. "Mmm. I bet you're jealous of your daughters, getting ass-raped good and hard. Well guess what, Mama? Now it's YOUR turn. You can stop saying the slogan I gave you earlier, because now I've got a new one for you."

He leaned over, whispering in the mother's ear even as she kept slurping loudly on Amanda's snatch.

"Mmm!! Y-yes Sir," she sighed.

Then, Julio poured a vial of watermelon-scented oil into the mother's ass before slathering a copious amount up and down the length of his shaft. Amanda's moans had become more audible by now, and she was wiggling her sexy little bottom, pushing her pussy lips back into her mother's face as Rhonda sucked lovingly on her clit.

"Ohhh Mom. Oh god," Amanda cooed. "Oh please."

Now, as Julio began inserting his enormous cock-head at her tight little butthole, Rhonda cried out the words that the cruel gang leader wanted to hear.

"Thank you for fucking my ass, Sir. Please rape my ass!"

The busty mom quickly pressed her face back into her older daughter's now slick love-hole, battering her clit and sliding her tongue deeply into her vagina.

"Uh! UH!! Make your young bitch cum in your face while I ass-rape you, and the little slut better shout when she's cumming! Do it, Mama, and I'll let you three sleep together."

Rhonda's tongue worked overtime, and she shoved her fingers now deeply into her daughter's snatch, massaging Amanda's vagina and pumping her fingers inside the girl's wetness with firm thrusts. That little pearl of pleasure was pebbled up and engorged, and Amanda was now thrusting backward into her mom's face, her cunt grinding against Rhonda's mouth. Rhonda captured the girl's clit between her lips again, sucking on it as her teeth grazed the little nerve bundle with just the perfect amount of pressure.

"Uuuuuuaaahhhh! OOooooohhhh! Oh god! Ohhhh! Mom, yes! I'm cumming!!" Amanda cooed, her cheeks burning with shame as she slammed her ass backwards, her cunt grinding and flooding her mother's face with pungent nectar.

Julio petted the mother's head with deceptive gentleness. The sounds of her licking and slurping filled the room.

"Good job, Mama. You get to spend the night with your precious girls."

Julio now began slamming into Rhonda's ass with twice the vigor, his cock pummeling her tight passage as he pulled her hair with one hand, yanking her head abruptly from her daughter's twat.

"What do you say, bitch?"

Rhonda groaned, her breasts trembling, Amanda's fluids glistening all over her face. The woman's hands clenched on her daughter's hips as that cock slammed through her tightness. "Th-thank you Sir." The attractive woman moaned as Julio's hand slipped around, cupping one of her breasts and giving it a firm squeeze.

"Aren't you forgetting to say something, Mama?"

"AAAAYY! Thank you for raping my ass, Sir." Julio slowed down for just a moment, watching as the distended anal ring gaped the second he let his cock slip free. Then he plunged his shaft back in hard and rough, to the prolonged sound of the mother's squeals.

"Uh!! UH!! Oh, I forgot to mention something, Mama. You get to spend the night with your daughters, but it comes with a catch."

'A catch? Oh god, what does this sadistic man want from us that we haven't already suffered?' Rhonda thought to herself.

Julio was slamming into her now at breakneck speed, his balls smacking against her butt cheeks.

"UHH!! Yeah, slut, you and your two daughters' training will start TONIGHT. I'm going to have you train each other. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

The gorgeous Indian woman quivered at the thought of what that training might involve. Torture, sexual degradation, and quite possibly worse. She was terrified to even anticipate what this man might do next to her poor girls. As that sensation of fullness tore through her ass again and again, Rhonda moaned louder, ashamed at the pleasure igniting in her core as Julio reached down to pet her clit.

"You going to cum for me as I ass-rape you, Mama? Good bitch!"

It was with the deepest shame and guilt that Rhonda saw Amanda and Natalie looking over their shoulders, watching as their ass-raped mother began to hit the pinnacle of orgasm. With her hair held back tautly from her scalp by the cruel rapist, Rhonda's beautiful face contorted in the throes of climax. Julio's manhood slammed in deep, and he held himself there, feeling the woman's tight hole squeezing his cock with such exquisite pressure, forcing him to burst. He shuddered as his cock spasmed deep inside the woman's bottom, and Rhonda groaned with feeling as she felt the cum fill up her bowels.

"UGGHHHH!! Please Sir, may my daughters and I rest? Please!" Rhonda wailed as Julio slowly pulled his still semi-firm dick out of her ruined ass.

"Not quite. Your youngest slut gets to clean your ass-fluids off my cock." Julio now approached Natalie. Bunching his fist in the girl's disheveled hair, he forced the sexy teenage girl's face towards his descending prick. Squeezing her eyes shut with disgust, Natalie stuck out her tongue and began to slide it up and down the enormous slab of flesh. The sweet tang of the watermelon oil was surprisingly tasty on Natalie's palate as the girl cleaned off the cock which had just raped her mother's ass. Her tongue twirled around the bulbous tip before sliding down the sides of the man's cock, tasting the odd mixture of flavors - salt, sweat, male musk and oily sweetness. Julio forced the cock abruptly down her throat, and there was a desperate slurping sound until Natalie adjusted, relaxing her throat and taking him in deep. Soon his pubic hair was pressing against the girl's pretty face, his balls slapping gently against her smooth little chin. The sounds of Natalie's sucking and the mother's quiet sobs filled the room, until from the background another brutal male voice suddenly intruded.

"Jefe, you want the cunts to use this bright, shiny new toy for their training tonight?"

Sanchez sauntered over holding something which Rhonda, peering with disbelief, could think of only one word to describe.

Obscene.

THE END...FOR NOW

***Author's Note:

Dear readers,

Many of you have requested this sequel and I hope it lived up to expectations. In other words, I hope it was hotter and nastier than the first chapter. I hope to eventually include a third chapter from the husband's point of view as he frantically searches for his wife and daughters - and filling in some of the more subtle backstory that has so far been lost in the avalanche of sex and debauchery. On a side note, you might have noticed that this chapter included a noticeable amount of anal sex. Lately in my personal life the hubby has shown me the wonders of anal sex (when done right), and I'll be the first to admit... that influence may have creeped into the story. For those of you who don't see anal as your thing, I get it, and I hope it hasn't detracted from any enjoyment of the storyline. As always, I try to be open to other people's sexual preferences and understand the attraction, even if I may not share them...and sometimes experimenting can lead to fun surprises, as I've discovered. Sometimes to discover a new 'like' or a new kink just requires the right person guiding you. Again, I hope you enjoyed the story, and I hope to write many more, with the support and encouragement of readers like you!

~gaggedKitty