Mother and Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Why fight it, bitch? Just CUM.”

Natalie looked up into her captor’s eyes with tormented pleasure written all over her face as he cupped her sex and slowly stroked her cunt in time to the pulsing vibe. The pleading in her eyes seemed to both beg him to stop and beg him to keep going all at once. Her little nipples were like sharpened pink studs, and he kept up the devastating caresses, his thumb applying added pressure to her helpless clit. When the orgasm tore through her, Natalie squealed, muffled through the gag, her eyes rolling up in her head as she arched her body off the bed.

“There. Much better, little cunt. You got some relief, yes? Enjoy an ENTIRE night of such stimulation, and we’ll see how well rested you are come morning.”

Sanchez turned and walked out, along with the rest of the men, and they left a devastated mother in their wake. All Rhonda could think now was ‘Please someone save us from this nightmare!’ As hope drained away, though, the buzzing pleasure along her clit and deep in her pussy seemed to be mocking her, while her youngest daughter’s unwilling moans of pleasure were like salt in a gaping wound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LATER THAT NIGHT, IN THE MASTER BEDROOM GUEST SUITE...

The bed was Italian-designed, king-sized and of solid wood, with sumptuous satin sheets of midnight blue. Julio lay back, hands pillowed behind his head.

It pleased him, making her do all the work. He lay back now as the slender, sexy Indian teen humped on his lap. He had bound her wrists behind her back and gagged her with a bright red ball-gag with a cock extension to fill her mouth. Amanda groaned now, breathing heavily through her nose as she fucked him, grinding her hips as her cunt gripped his shaft with an exquisite tightness.

The handle of a whip lay loosely in his right hand. Occasionally, when her gyrating naked figure seemed to slow, he would flick his wrist. With a loud SLAP the whip would whirl about, smacking against the girl’s lower back or ass cheeks.

She slowed her rhythm now, and a deafening SLAP echoed once more in the room.

“UGH!”

“Don’t get lazy, bitch. Pump that pussy. You have to learn to please your Master, and endurance is a big part of that.”

With a pathetic whimper, Amanda pumped her pussy more fervently, her breasts jiggling as she fucked him. He found it so beautiful, looking up at her terrified face, her long dark hair askew and disheveled as her sweaty body kept desperately impaling itself on his manhood.

Just then a knock on the door interrupted Julio’s hedonistic bliss.

“What? This better be good!”

Sanchez’s apologetic face poked in.

“Sorry, Jefe. I just thought you should know, Gary called. He said he changed his mind, wants to keep the mother and the youngest bitch for himself. He’s wiling to give you the older daughter for half-price in addition to a full refund for the other two cunts. What do you want me to tell him?”

Amanda’s eyes widened with horror as she overheard the conversation. She grew sick to her stomach when Julio replied.

“Fine. If Gary wants them that bad, let him have those two. This cute pussy was my favorite of the batch anyway.” Julio ran his hands along Amanda’s flanks and then reached up, pinching the girl’s nipples almost playfully. Sanchez shut the door behind him.

“UHH!! NNN!” Amanda wailed. The thought of being separated from the people she loved tore at her, but she kept fucking him, pure pleading in her eyes.

SLAP! The whip smacked against the girl’s shapely ass cheeks again, and she made another muffled yelp through her gag, clenching her pussy around his cock.

“Did I say to slow down, bitch? No. Keep up the pace. Keep fucking. There’s nothing more important than your Master’s cock.”

Amanda met her captor’s gaze, grinding with total devotion now.

“AHH! Don’t worry, little bitch, you don’t need mama or little sis anymore. I’ll make sure you’re well taken care of. A steady stream of cocks and cum will be in your future. UHHH! Fuck, I’m going to flood you, bitch. Get ready. Wiggle that ass! Yeah!” He let out the most explosive groan, and his cock began to violently spew its thick, pungent seed deep in Amanda’s cunt. She could feel every spurt as Julio thrust upward feverishly. His cock kept twitching, more warmth filling her pussy to overflowing, until it seemed his nasty, sticky jism would permanently cement his cock within her sex. The girl could only whimper as she sat on her rapist’s lap, wondering if she would ever see her loved ones again.

“Mmmm. Bitch, I think I’m in love with your pussy.” The gang leader sighed. Once he had finished emptying every last drop of his spunk in her, he slapped her breasts and roughly pushed her off of his lap. What he did next was oddly gentle though. He undid her bindings, carefully retying her wrists in front of her. Then he unfastened the gag and took out the rubber cock which had been stuffed in her mouth. Casting the toy aside, he then laid her down in bed beside him. He swept the comforter over their naked bodies. Lying on his side behind her, spooning Amanda like a lover, he then slipped his arm around her, cupping one of her breasts.

“You’ve earned a little rest, slave. Now give your Master a goodnight kiss.”

As Amanda swiveled her head back obediently, his lips pressed to hers. She returned the kiss, wondering if she should beg him to not let Master Gary buy back her mother and little sister. She knew it was a longshot, but she had to try.

“Master, please...I don’t want to be separated from my mother and sister. Please-”

He gave her breast a rough squeeze, silencing her plea as she let out a yelp.

“Don’t push it, bitch. I’m in the mood to cuddle, but only if you stop whining and go to sleep. Understood?”

With a sigh, Amanda nodded and turned forward again. As her rapist spooned her and enfolded her in his body heat, cupping her breast once more, just one thought burned through her panicked mind.

‘I have to escape,’ she thought. She had to find a way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next twenty minutes or so seemed to Amanda like hours. She waited for her rapist to fall asleep. She waited until the even heartbeat and the steady rise and fall of Julio’s chest against her back made her completely certain that he was fast asleep. Then she made her move. Very gingerly, she slipped out of his arms and off the bed. Looking around the bedroom suite, she managed to use the moonlight shining through the windows to find the knife Julio had stashed in the nightstand. Now her thoughts turned conflicted, if just for a moment. Part of her wanted to stab her rapist while he slept, but the stupidity of that was too colossal to consider. Even if she succeeded, it would only ensure that the gang leader’s ten plus other men would be out for blood, and they were the ones holding her mother and little sister downstairs. Escape was imperative and far more important than revenge.

So Amanda took the knife with her. She slowly opened the bedroom door. Every second her heart hammered in her chest because she knew that the slightest creak might give her away. As soon as she had it opened far enough, she slipped through. Then, using the knife, she cut her bindings and began to make her way down the stairs. She clenched the knife in her fist, all too aware that she might have to use it. Amanda had never killed anyone before, never even thrown a punch in anger. Did she have it in her to do what needed to be done? To rescue Rhonda and Natalie?

Those thoughts were flooding her brain, crucially distracting her as she reached the bottom of the stairway.

Hands abruptly grabbed her from behind. She was about to lash out with the knife when she saw Diego, one of Julio’s men, standing in front of her with a gun pointed to her head.

“Put it down, puta.”

The knife fell from her trembling fingers, and the man behind her -- she now realized it was Sanchez -- picked it up. His one hand covered the girl’s mouth while his other hand now pressed the flat of the blade to her exposed pussy. The coldness along her delicate folds made her shiver.

“What have we here? A very naught pussy, I think,” Sanchez growled.

Diego nodded. He lowered the gun.

“Our Jefe is not going to be happy.”

“Oh no, not at all,” Sanchez whispered in Amanda’s ear. The devastated girl lost all ability to move, frozen in terror and anticipation of what might come. With momentarily relief, the Indian girl felt the knife withdraw from her pussy. Then Sanchez’s fingers were tunneling inside her, rubbing and possessing her cunt so casually, as if he owned it. “This pussy is in so much trouble. Lots of pain in store for you, girl.”

She could hardly breathe. Her heart was pounding. Amanda tried to plead through the hand which now pressed to her mouth as effectively as a gag.

“UUUHH! MMMPPHH!”

“Save your breath, Mamacita. Jefe is going to fuck you up bad when he finds out what you did, but that doesn’t mean you don’t get one more taste of pleasure. Am I right, brother?”

Diego nodded, stripping down until he stood naked. Sanchez was already nude, and he now pushed the pretty Indian girl onto her hands and knees.

“Widen those legs bitch, and put your ass up high in the air for me. My cock wants to see that pussy.”

Amanda obeyed.

“Please....please don’t tell your boss that I tried to escape. I’ll do anything!”

“Anything? OH? I like the sound of that,” Sanchez rumbled. He positioned his cock at her sex, then slammed himself into her to the hilt, his balls flush against her thighs. “Oohh, bitch, this is one tight heavenly pussy. You want Diego and I to keep your secret, you better start fucking. Show some enthusiasm.”

Biting her lip, Amanda obeyed. She began pushing her cunt backwards in time to Sanchez’s brutal fucks. The soft smacking sounds of their bodies colliding trickled through the hallway. Sanchez stared at his victim’s beautiful ass as she helped impale her own pussy, participating in her own rape. But Diego wasn’t idle during all this. He had been staring more and more intently at Amanda’s beautiful face, her delicate nose and mouth just crying out to be used. His cock, thick and engorged, was ready for some action of its own, and now he approached the teen girl. His swelling testicles hovered just above her.

“You’re going to suck this cock while Sanchez fucks you. If you can’t please two cocks at once, I’ll tell Jefe all about your little escapade.”

“Please Sir, I’ll do what you want!” Amanda begged between grunts as she slammed her snatch backward to engulf Sanchez’s cock. She began licking Diego’s massive testicles as the man slowly stroked his cock and watched her devotion. Soon his cock was harder than a slab of concrete.

“OK, bitch, it’s time!” Amanda frantically opened her mouth and smothered his shaft as he fisted a hand in her hair. Holding her head steady, he fucked her face. She gurgled and groaned as he raped her mouth steadily, not letting her dictate the pace, showing her who was Master and who was slave. Meanwhile, behind her, Sanchez was slapping her firm ass cheeks as he fucked her, relishing in the snug fit of his young victim. Amanda could only whimper and grunt, impaled by their twin cocks, praying that they would both cum in her soon and then let her sneak back upstairs to her Master’s bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT MORNING...

Rhonda and her youngest daughter Natalie had not gotten a good night’s sleep. With the vibrators constantly purring deep inside their cunts, and the clit straps pressed to them with constant, teasing pressure, it was impossible to truly rest. Meanwhile Rhonda had been anxious all night about what Julio might be doing to her little girl. Poor Amanda. So, it was with no surprise that the men found both girls exhausted the next morning.

Rhonda’s eyes widened as Julio’s men parted to reveal her original captor striding through the basement. It was Master Gary, the despicable, muscle-bound brute who had kidnapped her and her daughters in the first place. He was the vile man who owned this compound. He now approached, leaned down, and cupped each woman’s chin.

“Did you sluts miss me? I’ve got exciting news! I’ve decided not to sell you two, after all.” Confusion clouded Rhonda and Natalie’s faces, but they soon felt their blood curdling at what he said next. “Of course, I still have to be good to my customers, and Julio is one of my more reliable partners. He will be keeping your daughter Amanda as his personal slave. I hope you don’t mind.” The way he said that last sentence, with such nonchalance, was both cruel and devastating. Rhonda and Natalie exchanged a look of disbelief as Master Gary set about releasing their bonds.

“But do not be entirely in despair, little cunts. I’m not completely inhuman. I’ll take you upstairs to say goodbye to your little bitch.”

Sanchez meanwhile broke in. “Master Gary, thank you for your hospitality, and for letting my Jefe rent out your ranch for a few days.”

Mastery Gary smiled broadly, his perfect teeth flashing white. “It’s my pleasure. Your boss and I have a special relationship; my house is his house.” Gary finished untying the women, then retied each woman’s wrists behind their backs. Now he unfastened the vibrators and yanked them out of each girl’s pussy. Gary turned back toward Sanchez. “Is your boss up in the master guest suite?”

Sanchez nodded. “Yes, Sir. He’s been waiting for you...well, and also been quite busy. Me and Diego caught his slave bitch trying to escape last night, if you can believe it.”

Master Gary shook his head with a disapproving cluck. “That’s not smart.” He turned to Rhonda and Natalie. “Did you hear that, cunts? Your precious daughter and sister made a BIG mistake. Julio is not kind to cunts who defy him like that. Let’s go upstairs and see your precious bitch one last time. This might be a rough goodbye.”

Rhonda and Natalie were sobbing and begging as Gary ordered two of Julio’s men to help drag the struggling women upstairs. When they finally got to the heavy, ornate door of the spacious guest suite, Gary paused. From inside came loud cries and screams.

Rhonda’s heart sank. Natalie felt sickened.

Gary rapped on the door.

“Please come in!” Julio called.

Gary now came into the room with a hand gripping both Natalie and Rhonda’s necks. Sanchez and the other men withdrew as he shut the bedroom door. The mother blanched at the awful sight before her.

Amanda’s slender nakedness was tied face-up, spread-eagled by her wrists and ankles, to the enormous bed. Julio held a riding crop with a 3-inch wide slapper at the end in one hand, and a thin bamboo reed in the other. Amanda’s breasts, arms, and legs were covered in tender welts from the constant smacks of the bamboo reed. Even the soles of the girl’s feet were red where he had struck her.

Turning to the mother, Julio grunted.

“Your disobedient, ungrateful bitch of a daughter had the audacity to try to ESCAPE last night, Mama. Now she pays the price.” So saying, he smote the sole of her right foot with the bamboo reed, and the girl flailed in her bonds and cried out.

“AAAYY!!”

“I don’t think she will be able to walk for quite some time without pain. These feet will both be right red by the time I am done with them.” His face darkened and he stared at her exposed cunt. “This pussy too!” Saying this, he slammed the riding crop against Amanda’s labia, and the girl squealed as her cunt lips took the heavy blow of the slapper. Judging from how red and swollen Amanda’s pussy looked, he had been going at her for the better part of the morning.

“Please Master, I’m sorry! Please forgive me. This slave will never, ever disobey you again!” Amanda babbled. “Please!”

The crop descended with a resounding SMACK against the Indian girl’s pussy yet again, and Amanda’s cry tore into Rhonda’s ears like barbed wire.

“AAAY!”

“Please stop hurting, her! Please stop!” Rhonda begged. The gorgeous mother could only watch, though, as Julio now smacked the bamboo cane against her older daughter’s supple cones, beating her breasts until they were criss-crossed with welts. This went on for another 15 minutes, but to Rhonda, forced to view her little girl’s abuse, those 15 minutes were an eternity. Rhonda didn’t notice it at first, too distracted was she by her own distress, but Amanda’s experience wasn’t entirely one-sided. A thin trickle of wetness ran from her swollen pussy. As much as Amanda hated her body for its instinctual reactions, her rape fantasies from adolescence were once again bleeding into this awful nightmare, deepening her shame even as mom and little sis were forced to watch.

Julio shook his head with disapproval. He now pointed to the girl’s ravaged sex. “Look at your little slut’s pussy. She is actually enjoying this! We have a little pain-slut on our hands, don’t we?” As he growled this, Amanda whimpered and shook her head.

“No, Master, please stop!” Amanda begged, then screamed as the bamboo whistled through the air, slapping against her right breast, making the cone jiggle wildly as it took the full brunt of the blow. He rained more blows against her arms and legs, then finished up with a final series of hard smacks with the crop against her sore yet slick pussy.

“AAAAYYY! PLEASE NO MORE!” Amanda squealed as the final blow to her pussy had her writhing on the bed, her exhausted body covered in welts and sweat.

Still clutching the riding crop in one hand and the bamboo cane in the other, Julio now strode up to Rhonda. Her hands, still bound behind her back, now clenched up automatically in fear. His face was now inches from hers, his gaze implacable.

“What do you think, Mama? Should I show your daughter some mercy finally?”

Rhonda shuddered as he leaned over, gently suckling on one of her nipples. Then he switched to her other nipple, suckling just as fervently. Suddenly he slapped his cane against Rhonda’s ass, causing her to stiffen and let out a loud yelp.

“I asked you a question! Answer me!”

“Y-yes, please show my daughter mercy, Master. Please!” Rhonda implored.

Meanwhile, Master Gary seemed quite content to stay in the background and watch events unfold. If Julio wanted to provide him with a sultry show, he was only too glad to oblige his guest. Next, Julio stepped to the side, eyeing Natalie’s slim, sexy figure. Natalie’s breasts were thrust outward, like her mother’s, an instinctual reaction from having her wrists bound behind her back. Now Julio temporarily put down the cane. He gently rubbed the teen’s bottom lip with his thumb. He then gave her a full-on kiss, and Natalie moaned as he swept his tongue between her lips.

Pulling away, he glared at her now. “What do YOU say, little pussy? Should I show some mercy to your big sister now?”

Natalie nodded eagerly. “Please! We’ll do anything, I swear. Just please don’t hurt her more. Please!!”

There was a deep chuckle now, dark as night, which came rumbling out of the sadistic gang leader.

“Is that so? Anything? I very much like the sound of that.” He looked contemplative for a moment, and that was when Amanda’s breathless cry interrupted his thoughts.

“Master, please forgive this pussy. Please fuck this worthless cunt with your hard cock. This cunt doesn’t deserve to live, but please fuck her. Please fuck your slave’s pussy hard and make her scream. I deserve to be punished with your hard cock, Sir!”

It was a final act of desperation on Amanda’s part, but she didn’t know what else to do. She knew he loved humiliating her, debasing her, and punishing her -- and after her escape attempt last night, she’d given him the perfect excuse to indulge his worst vices. But maybe she could subtly use those vices to her advantage too. If she groveled, if she spoke in the dirty, humiliating language he so loved, Amanda reasoned, then maybe, just maybe, he would show her a glimmer of mercy.