Mother and Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julio scratched his chin. His harsh, angular face looked thoughtful for once.

“You know what, slave bitch, I may take you up on that offer.” He turned to the mother and little sister. “Let’s give you that final goodbye that Master Gary promised. This will be the final time you see your precious daughter and sister, sluts, so let’s make the most of it.” His cock stood out completely erect now, a tall, fleshy spike. He pointed at Rhonda. “You will help guide my cock to her pussy and help insert it inside your girl’s fuck-hole.” His gaze slid to Natalie. “And you, little one, will lick and suck on my balls while I give your sister the punishment-fuck she deserves. Understood?”

Both women nodded sullenly. Meanwhile, Master Gary undid the mother’s bindings so that she could fulfill her task. Soon Julio was climbing onto the bed between Amanda’s legs. Now Rhonda knelt down near the foot of the bed. She grasped the base of Julio’s vein-covered, throbbing shaft, and positioned it at Amanda’s swollen opening as he moved inexorably closer. Behind him, Natalie was already kneeling, her face following his ball sac. Just as Rhonda aimed the head of Julio’s cock between Amanda’s cunt lips, he thrust forward, knifing into her, their bodies slapping together as the rape began. Behind him, Natalie was frantically licking and slurping on the man’s testicles. Julio began pumping roughly, slamming into his victim with pulverizing fucks as he groaned with appreciation.

“UHH!!! MMMM! Fuck! This sore pussy is very tight and warm! What do you say, cunt?”

Amanda looked up into her owner’s eyes, relieved to just be fucked instead of beaten anymore. Biting her lip, she nudged her cunt towards his hard, nasty fucks.

“Thank you, Master. Please fuck me. Punish me with your cock, Sir!”

“Oh bitch, you’re so romantic,” Julio growled mockingly, pulling his cock out only to bring it crashing between her legs, shaking the entire bed and the girl’s petite body all at once. Seeing that the mother needed something new to occupy her talents, Julio pointed at her daughter’s raw-beaten breasts.

“You see your daughter’s poor, mauled titties? Give them some comfort, you lazy bitch. This is your final goodbye to your precious daughter. Give her some pleasure to remember you by. SUCK those tits!”

Immediately Rhonda sprang into action. She leaned over, licking and sucking her daughter’s breasts. Those nipples pebbled up like little pink jewels under her mother’s devoted attentions. All the while, Rhonda could only think, ‘I’m so sorry, sweetie. I’m so sorry I couldn’t protect you.’ As tears streamed down her face, Rhonda slurped loudly on Amanda’s nipples, stoking fierce, aching arousal and hating herself for assisting their captor in her daughter’s rape. This awful scene continued to play out. The sounds of slapping, Julio’s cock pounding into Amanda’s sore, abused snatch again and again, were like a symphony from hell from which neither Rhonda or Natalie could escape.

Natalie couldn’t believe the musky, pungent odor of Julio’s testicles as she slurped and sucked on his balls. The man smelled all male, and for some reason his scent sent a twinge to her loins, almost exciting her...but no, no, that couldn’t be. That was just WRONG.

Julio grunted in time to his hard thrusts, but also to Amanda’s whimpers each time he fully stuffed her with cock. With surprising swiftness, she was moistening up around him. Her cunt muscles clenched around him as her fluids coated him, and there was no doubt about it -- she was getting off on her own rape. Amanda’s eyes fluttered as she looked up at the ceiling, stifling a moan, her mother’s face pressed to her breasts eagerly licking and sucking.

“UHHH!!! Oh god. Ohhh!” Amanda moaned.

“Your young bitch loves getting raped, Mama. It’s a cold, hard fact,” Julio growled, watching his cock vanish inside her as she shuddered the second that cock slammed deep.

Rhonda loathed herself for it, but she found herself doing it anyway: Her hand trailed downward, slipping to her daughter’s sex, and soon she was gliding her finger along Amanda’s clit while Julio fucked her. Just the first few moments of that added stimulation sent the already lust-fueled girl over the edge.

“OH FUCK! Oh my god!” Amanda squealed, her cunt flooding her rapist’s cock with fluid in horrifying gratitude. Julio refused to let up. He threw his hips forward, spearing his manhood into her even more violently. His cock slammed to the hilt inside his helpless victim as her pussy convulsed around his shaft, milking him toward a delirious finish which he wanted to postpone as long as possible. He fucked her like an animal, pounding into her so hard that Natalie had trouble accurately sucking and licking at his jostling testicles.

Seeing what transpired, Master Gary could stay as neutral observer no longer. Rhonda stiffened as she felt hands grabbing her roughly from behind, yanking her back from sucking on her daughter’s nipple.

“Bitch, did Julio give you permission to help make your daughter cum? I think not. You need to be put in your place.” Saying this, Gary forced the Indian woman to stay bent over the bed. Lubing his cock with some of his own saliva, he proceeded to press his bulbous cock-head to the tight wrinkled hole of her ass. Rhonda gritted her teeth as she felt his cock sink in the first two inches. Fuck, he felt like a baseball bat ramming into her. She gripped the sheets hard, her breasts shaking as he started a rhythm, ass-raping her with no thought for anything but his own pleasure.

Julio seemed to approve of his host’s participation. He nodded at Master Gary.

“UH! UH!! Glad you decided to join us. Thank you for disciplining that shameless slut. She definitely needed it.”

Meanwhile, behind Julio’s shaking testicles, Natalie just thought to herself, ‘When will this be over?! Bastard, please cum already.’ She couldn’t believe that she felt that way, that she actually wanted to see the bastard’s testicles stiffen as he gushed deep inside her big sister’s cunt...but she DID. Natalie just wanted to get this over with, as if the future could somehow hold anything other than further degradation. With a sudden pang of sadness, though, Natalie wondered if she would ever see her beloved sister again, and that made her almost change her mind back completely. Every last second with Amanda might be precious...these might be their last moments together. Even if they were horrific, she wanted to spend as much time with her sister as she could.

Just as Natalie felt that sudden change of heart, she heard Julio bellow.

“AAAAHHH!!! You’re wringing it out of my balls, slave. Congratulations. Take a river of cum in your swollen young PUSSY. UGHHH!!”

Amanda cooed loudly as she felt Master Julio’s cock erupt in her like a geyser. Sperm painted her insides, a sticky explosion which left her feeling warm from the inside out. Rhonda couldn’t look away. The Indian woman was shocked and completely appalled at the expression of pleasure that flashed across Amanda’s face. Then the spread-eagled captive was sagging, limp and exhausted from her morning ordeal. Julio pulled out his cock with an audible popping sound, but just as the thick river of cum began to stream out of Amanda’s raped pussy, he guided Natalie’s face to her big sister’s snatch.

“Suck out my juices, little one. Show your sister some love for the last time. You will never see this cute pussy again, so show it some LOVE.”

Perversely, in a way, Natalie agreed with her captor’s sentiment. She had to make the most of their last moments together, no matter how nightmarish. So now Natalie loudly slurped and lapped at the rush of sticky fluids, drinking and swallowing the juices of both her big sister and her sister’s rapist. The salty-sweet cocktail poured down her throat. Amanda stared down at her little sister, feeling Natalie’s tiny nose pressing against her shaved pussy as she licked and slurped loudly at her sex. The ripples of pleasure were still vibrating through her, like aftershocks from an earthquake, and Amanda couldn’t believe that their twisted subjugation and degradation had now led to this -- to actually being GRATEFUL to have her little sister licking her rapist’s cum from her pussy, knowing that this might be the last time she would ever see her little sister alive.

“Oh, Natalie. Oh god, yes. Lick my pussy. It feels so good,” Amanda sighed.

This was wrong on so many levels, and what was most wrong of all was the arousal coiling through Amanda’s core -- an arousal she was desperate to deny but of course couldn’t.

Master Gary was pounding away in Rhonda’s ass. He loved watching his cock slam between those sexy, perfectly sculpted cheeks, but now, watching the little one lick out the cum from her big sister’s love-hole just sent him over the edge. He buried himself deep, pumping wave after wave of cum into Rhonda’s bowels.

“Ahh...fuck. You bitch, you made me cum in your ass.”

She sagged with relief as he pulled out. Her distended anal ring leaked cum which trickled down to the cleft of her pussy.

There was a moment of perfect silence -- or near-silence, at least. Just the sounds of Natalie still lapping dutifully at her sister’s ruined pussy, and Rhonda breathing heavily in the aftermath of her ass-rape. Now Gary’s gaze locked with Julio’s, and it was as if both men were struck by the same bolt of lightning, the same twisted idea simultaneously coming to fruition in two different minds.

“Julio, I think I have the perfect suggestion for a final ‘game’ we can play with these three before I depart with the mama and her youngest pussy. A perfect final goodbye.”

Julio grinned, which served as a strange juxtaposition given the skulls-and-barbed-wire tattoo coiling down his neck.

“I think I might be having the same idea.” His gaze flicked toward the chest along the far wall. Both men knew exactly what was inside it. Gary nodded. Julio’s grin widened.

The two brutal men left the woman and her two girls by the bed and walked over to the chest. As they rummaged inside it, Natalie kept licking dutifully at Amanda’s snatch. Sighing with resignation, Rhonda thought ‘It doesn’t matter anymore. I just want to give my daughter pleasure before they take me away from her. I just want to show her how much I love her.’ The beautiful Indian woman leaned over, her breasts rubbing against Amanda’s as she pressed her lips to hers, passionately kissing her beautiful girl.

“Aahhh...Mom,” Amanda groaned.

Between kisses, Rhonda reached down, petting Amanda’s clit even as she felt Natalie’s tongue probing her sister’s sex, glancing against her fingers. There was no more cum to lick up, but by now Natalie was just enjoying the taste of her sister’s trickling fluids.

“I love you, sweetie. Never forget that,” Rhonda whispered. “I’m so sorry.”

“Mom, I love you too,” Amanda groaned. Her eyes were tormented, her breathing ragged as arousal surged through her pussy and everywhere through her veins. She looked down at Natalie, felt her little sister’s tongue and her mother’s skillful fingers pummeling her toward climax. Her juices were flowing now, like a river, almost as pungent as the huge blast of cum Julio had deposited in her pussy, the same cum which was now sloshing around in Natalie’s stomach.

“Natalie, I love you too! UHHH!! Oh god. Natalie, yes, oooohhh...oh please... oh please, Natalie, don’t stop. OOOH!!” Natalie now nipped at Amanda’s nerve bundle, and it sent Amanda screaming over the precipice.

“AAaaahhh!!!!”

Amanda thrashed uncontrollably, but Rhonda had straddled her daughter, pinning her down as she kept kissing her. She stifled Amanda’s squeal as her tongue explored her mouth. Their sweat-slick breasts rubbed together as Rhonda deepened the kiss and wrapped her arms lovingly around her older daughter.

Master Gary and Master Julio stood back with the object they’d been looking for now held between them. They had paused to watch, temporarily enthralled by the sight of the three beautiful women showing each other such love and affection.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Gary rumbled. Julio gave a curt nod.

Between them they held a long, cruel strap-on dildo with three prongs. One prong filled a woman’s pussy, one prong filled a woman’s ass, and the third and longest prong speared outward, a good 12 inches, the ultimate instrument to allow a woman to fuck a woman.

“I’m thinking we slather that triple-pronged dildo in hot sauce, use it to fill Mama’s pussy and ass, and then force Mama to fuck her older daughter while the little one there sits her pussy on big sister’s face and has her suck clit. Am I getting warm?” Julio said.

Mastery Gary’s smile was cold, like sunset in winter.

“Close enough. I wasn’t going to suggest the hot sauce. That’s just sadistic. Then again, you always did have a greater imagination than me, my friend.”

Taking that as a compliment, Julio strode toward the bed. First he ordered Rhonda off the bed, and she reluctantly scooted away.

Next, he yanked Natalie’s cunt-slurping mouth away from her sister’s prone figure. Startled, the Indian girl looked up at him fearfully. He yanked her to her feet and slapped his open palm across her pussy as she gave out a yelp.

“That’s enough cunt-sucking for you for one day, bitch. Let’s give your big sis a chance to reciprocate. This will be your final goodbye to her, so ENJOY it.” Natalie’s eyes widened as she realized what he wanted. The girl had to awkwardly straddle Amanda’s spread-eagled form as she faced her captor who stood at the foot of the bed. Her cunt began to descend to Amanda’s face. Amanda eagerly stuck her tongue out. As soon as those tender lips were within reach, Amanda sucked, licked, and eagerly cajoled her little sister’s labia and clit like the loving sister she was.

“Oh... Amanda, you don’t have to do this,” Natalie whispered. She looked down guiltily as she sat her pussy on top of her big sister’s face.

“Mmmm! SLURP! UHH! It’s okay, sis. I want to. I love you, sis,” Amanda sighed, her tongue working her sister’s sex with fierce affection. Natalie’s supple cones ached with lust. Her nipples hardened into sexy pink nubs as she carefully kept her balance, wrists tied behind her back, while her sister feasted on her pussy like the finest delicacy.

Meanwhile, Rhonda gaped at the monstrous object Julio and Gary were presenting to her.

“You can’t....no! NO! I won’t do that.”

“Yes you will, bitch. You’ll wear this strap-on and fuck your precious girl. This is your final goodbye. We can make it even more violent if you prefer.”

With that threat hanging like a storm cloud overhead, Rhonda finally shook her head. Despair settled in the pit of her stomach like a stone.

“Okay...I...I’ll do it. Please. Wait, what are you doing?” The sexy Indian woman watched as Master Gary took the vial of hot sauce he’d retrieved, screwed off the lid, and proceeded to coat all three prongs of the dildo with it.

“Wait, WHAT are you DOING! STOP!” Rhonda wailed, because of course she already knew what their sadistic minds were thinking. But she was helpless to stop it.

Across the room, Natalie’s eyes widened, and she knew what was coming even if her older sister did not. Natalie watched as the two men forced the dildo into her mother’s pussy and ass, fastening the straps in place around Rhonda’s waist. The Indian mother groaned, her big breasts shaking as she trembled violently. Biting her lip, she felt the scalding heat of the sauce coating her pussy and ass.

“UHHH!!! Oh god! It hurts. Ooohhh!! Please, take it out!”

“SSSHHH, no complaining, bitch. You want to spend a few more precious moments with your older daughter or not? This is your last chance.” Master Gary swung Rhonda around so that she was facing her daughter’s naked, spread-eagled form. The girl’s gaping pussy, fully exposed, seemed to beckon to the long, cruel dildo that now extended from Rhonda’s waist. Rhonda climbed onto the bed. Amanda could feel the bed sink as her mother’s weight slid onto the mattress, but she was still too busy licking Natalie’s pussy to know what was coming. Rhonda now positioned the head of the lifelike red dildo-cock between Amanda’s delicate cunt lips and slowly eased the shaft forward.

“I’m so sorry, Amanda. I’m so sorry!” Rhonda wailed as she felt the cock sliding into her girl’s sex.

Master Gary fisted a hand in the mother’s hair, yanking her head back.

“Fuck this slut HARD, Mama, or we’re not above using electro-shock to make things really nasty here.”

With that threat piercing her like a knife, Rhonda obeyed. She began plunging her dildo-cock deep into Amanda’s prone figure. Her dildo slammed into the girl’s helpless pussy again and again, and within seconds Amanda began to feel the heat from the sauce combine with the brutal fucks. When Amanda screamed into Natalie’s pussy, Natalie was ashamed of the pleasure she felt. Her poor older sis was now frantically licking out her pussy, as if she was trying to purge her own pain by focusing all of her energy on giving her little sister added pleasure.

Gary and Julio took a step back and enjoyed the fruits of their labor. Rhonda’s shapely ass cheeks were clenching up hard as she fucked her daughter. Amanda’s muffled cries continued to sound from Natalie’s pussy. As for the younger sister, she was gently rocking her sex back and forth, coating her sister’s face in her fluids of arousal, doing whatever she could to distract her sister from her pain.

Gary grunted, a sound of contentment.

“Julio, I hate to say it...but these three cunts are special.”

Julio nodded reluctantly. “Yeah, I hear you. It’s like breaking up a set of fine china dishware. You just don’t do it.”

Gary patted his friend on the shoulder. “Well put, brother. So, that takes us back to square one. You still want to buy all three pussies?”

Julio nodded.

“OK, we go back to our original agreement then...but with one new stipulation.”

The Mexican gang leader’s dark eyes were filled with good humor.

“All right, call me curious. What’s your condition?”

“I get rights to these pussies whenever I come visit you. I can fuck their holes, punish them any time I want. Agreed?”

“I can live with that.” Julio nodded and the two fist-bumped. Looking on, the two men watched the horribly torn mother fucking her daughter while her other daughter moaned and cooed. Few things in life were certain, but the two men were certain of one thing: If they had anything to say about it, this mother and her two beautiful, precious girls were never, ever going free.

~~~~~

THE END

Author’s Note:

There is something especially potent about combining the control theme of a noncon story with the forbidden theme of incest, especially between a mother and daughters. I’ve been wanting to add a third and final chapter to this story for a while now, and I hope this satisfies. Of course, never say ‘never’, and with the right inspiration I could see this story going further -- Perhaps mom and the girls not only learn to better support each other in captivity, maybe they even learn to enjoy dominating each other...and their fellow captives too. Or perhaps they hatch a plan for escape that goes horribly awry, leading to even harsher, more inventive punishments. Either way, for now I’m content with this dark ending as it stands. So, with that, dear reader, I leave the future of Rhonda and her girls to your hopefully equally dark imagination. Thank you for reading, and please comment if you feel so moved! :)

~Kitty