Mother and Daughter Negotiation

Story Info
Gloria and Andrea scuppered my plans for a quiet life.
5.4k words
4.58
7.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When an attractive middle-aged woman moved into the vacant semi-detached next door, I vowed look but don't touch. That resolution lasted until she returned to take the suitcases from her boot. I offered to help with her bags. She accepted a neighbourly cup of tea and I left her to wait for the removal truck arriving with her furniture.

She knew I'd be watching from behind net curtains, like the other neighbours in our cul-de-sac. Gloria Standish was only five foot four, but as she stood hands on hips directing burly removal guys, they'd probably come to the same conclusion as I had. Those blokes would run through walls for a smile from the green-eyed blond. She knew her effect on men. Gloria was skilled at dialling it up and down. She looked high maintenance, and five years after my financially and emotionally devastating divorce, I was not a candidate to impress a woman like her. Like I said, look, but don't touch.

The non-arrival of Mr Standish and her occasional disappearances for days on end, when a smart limo would arrive and whisk a well-dressed Gloria and her wheeled suitcase away, had me speculating on how she earned a crust. My deductions ran from high-powered executive to high-powered courtesan. Gloria was in my dreams with predictable results. Five years of celibacy leaves you on a hair trigger.

My non relationship with Gloria changed in an instant. I could see into her garden from my bedroom. The previous owner had not cared for it and Gloria's half-hearted attempts ended at planting a few border plants from the supermarket. Because of her haphazard absences, they often went unwatered for days. I got into the habit of holding my hosepipe over the fence to give her plants a fighting chance. One day I heard a shriek, followed by some rather coarse swearing. I grabbed a bucket to stand on and leaned over the fence.

Unbeknown to me, Gloria had been catching some late rays laying on her lounger in her white vest and knickers. I had soaked both.

"What the hell are you doing Neils?" Her wet hair looked very sexy. As did her now transparent underwear.

"I'm so sorry Gloria. I didn't know you were back. When you are away, I water your plants. They'll die from your neglect."

Several thoughts flashed across her face. Gratitude for my neighbourly kindness; resentment at my criticism of her gardening skills; and finally annoyance at my interest in the peep show she was treating me to. My soaking revealed her brown bud nipples and a distinct cleft of bare pussy lips. I thought she'd be embarrassed and cover up, but Gloria was made of sterner stuff. She was used to men admiring her body. She stood hands on hips, and forced me to look her in the eye.

"I suppose you could do better, Neils?"

"Why don't you pop round and see for yourself?"

She was about to accept when she realised her state of undress. Gloria pulled a step ladder to the fence and looked over.

I was proud of my gardening since I'd moved in four years ago. It took the sting out of her.

"Oh, it's lovely Neils."

"It looked like yours before I started. Yours could be like this, Gloria. With a little help."

She looked again and began talking about all the plants she liked. Our faces were almost level. Her green eyes were overpowering. She turned to me and recognised my distractedness.

"Did you hear anything I said Neils?"

I shook my head. "Write a list of jobs and I'll see what I can do."

She smiled and peered down the fence. "Where's your ladder Neils?"

"I'm six foot four Gloria. A bucket will do."

She seemed to appraise me for a moment. "Well, thanks for looking after my plants while I'm a way. And thank you for offering to help with my garden. I'll let you know. And Neils, thank you for not staying there and staring at my bum in these transparent knickers while I climb down."

"You ask a lot of a man, Gloria." I got off the bucket.

I heard her laughing. "Good night, Neils."

#

I thought we were doing well. Occasional trips to the garden centre with lunch in their restaurant afterwards. Not dates, but closer than just neighbours. On our third trip, I opened up about my backstory. A sad tale of two marriages broken, and a business destroyed when my wife and my business partner had their affair. I'd left Malmo for a lucrative job in the UK offshore industry to pay the crippling alimony we Swedes are world famous for. "So that's the story of Neils Sorensen, Gloria. Quite a catch."

It was her cue to share, but Gloria did not rise to the bait. "My past is complicated, Neils. God knows what you and the other neighbours make of my comings and goings in a chauffeur driven limo every couple of weeks."

I tried to keep my face neutral, but she read my mind. She clammed up, and that annoyed me.

"Is he married, Gloria?"

She glared at me, then softened. "He was married to me first, then we parted. He's married to someone else now, but we work together."

"His new wife must be very understanding."

"I think she's happier Theo is making money again." My stare prompted her. "He's an oil trader. He gambles millions of dollars a day. Theo thinks I'm his lucky charm. Greek men are so superstitious."

Gloria saw I was not comfortable with her world. "Neils you are a nice man. Let's just be good neighbours, and not get into anything either of us would regret. Neither of us would want to move."

As brush off's go, I've had worse. I still helped with her planting, but it was a watershed in our relationship and we reverted to the occasional chat, with Gloria always being the one to break off first.

Football brought us back together. I was in my garden when I heard Gloria had company. Another woman and a young boy.

"Don't kick the ball against the fence Charlie, you'll annoy Neils."

"Then you play football with me nanny. Mum is rubbish."

"I am not. I'm better than her."

There was a lot of shrieking, then the ball sailed over into my garden. They fell silent. I threw it back, to their mumbled apologies. The third time it happened I held the ball up on my side of the fence.

"You are all useless footballers."

They debated who should retrieve it before dragging a ladder. A face appeared over the fence. She looked like a younger version of Gloria. A pretty face, blonde hair and blue eyes. I put her in her early thirties, but I'm terrible with women's ages.

"Hello Neils. I apologise for my mother's wayward kicking. If she'd introduced us, this would be less embarrassing."

She reached for the ball and I shook her hand. "There, now we are introduced. You know I'm Neils and you are?"

"Andrea, it's a pleasure." She had the same direct look her mother used to ensnare men. "You've got a lovely garden Neils. Mum you should ask Neils for some tips." Andrea's sly smile told me Gloria had filled her in on our abortive relationship. Gloria was making embarrassed noises and me and Andrea shared the joke.

"Let me see mum."

Andrea climbed down and returned with a small boy on her shoulders. "This is Charlie, he's five. Say hello to Neils."

"Hello Neils. Wow, look at your grass. It's like a football pitch. Not like Gran's lumpy rubbish."

"Well, you are all welcome to come over for a game. Especially Gloria." They looked at her and we all grinned.

We used empty flowerpots for goalposts and had two-a-side games. When Charlie scored, he celebrated with his tee shirt over his head. I did the same.

"Neils has a chest like a bear mum." I ruffled Charlie's hair and winked at Andrea who blushed. Gloria gave me a sour look for flirting with her daughter.

When Gloria scored, we waited. "I'm wearing a vest with no bra underneath. I'm not doing that."

Andrea scored the next one and looked straight at me before whipping her vest up. She had a sports bra underneath, but it did nothing to disguise her pointy nipples. "Got to play the game properly Neils." She winked at me. I dared not look at Gloria's reaction.

They stayed for lunch. I did the Scandinavian open sandwich thing. The concept blew Charlie's mind. "Wait until I tell Ryan you can have a sandwich with only one piece of bread."

Gloria had to take a phone call, and Charlie wanted to practise his dribbling skills around the flowerpots. Leaving me and Andrea together.

"Am I what you were expecting, Andrea?"

Andrea didn't hide the fact she and Gloria had talked about me. "You are nice Neils. Too nice for mum. You've had a lucky escape." She put her hand on my arm. "Did she tell you about Theo?" I nodded. "Wow, she likes you enough to tell you the truth. They've got a weird relationship. Mum went a bit mad when they split. A year later she's pregnant with me and living in a bedsit. Theo is not my dad. She won't tell me who is. Theo rescued her. Begged her to come back to him."

"But he's married to someone else, isn't he?"

"That's right. Her family are loaded, and he's made them richer. I think it's as much a business relationship as a marriage. They forgive each other their affairs on the side. I told mum she won't be fit for a proper relationship until she ends it with him. She says she's working on it. She wants normal." My look suggested that was unlikely. "Neils, she's lived in penthouses. Why would she want a little semi here if she wasn't looking for an ordinary life?"

"I think your mum will always be too rich for my blood. If only she were a bit more like..." I realised too late.

"Like me?" Andrea smiled at my embarrassment. "I can hear your mind working."

We looked at each other for ages. This was the moment to kiss her. I glanced at Gloria hunched over her phone, talking in low tones in the lounge and Charlie tripping over the ball.

Andrea copied my actions, then quickly pecked me on the cheek. "You owe me a proper one later."

Hours later, I was still rubbing my cheek where she'd kissed me. Andrea was flirtatious. It was just a joke, wasn't it?

#

Two weeks later, even the most wishful thinker would say I'd missed the boat. Urgent knocking on Gloria's door changed that. I opened mine to see who was banging next door.

"Andrea, your mum is away again. Left this morning. Is there anything I can... You've been crying, come in, please."

She accepted a cup of tea, then asked for something stronger.

"Here, try this, you won't have had it before. I poured her a glass of Akvavit, a Swedish spirit. Andrea gulped it down. "Easy Andrea, it's not water." The drink loosened her tongue, and she told me her troubles.

"My husband, Mike is in international property sales. He sells new developments, tower blocks and complexes to foreign investors. He has to go where the money is." I nodded my understanding. "He's in Monaco at the moment. I thought I would surprise him by pretending to be his secretary phoning from the office in London and then sex talk him when he got on the line." She took another big slug of drink and held her glass out for a refill. Her tears started again. "The bloody hotel reception, the bastard bloody hotel reception says, `Sorry Mr and Mrs Yorke have gone out for the evening. We arranged the booking for their restaurant'." I touched her arm sympathetically. "I wanted to correct their mistake. No, this is Mrs Yorke speaking to you. You've arranged dinner for my husband and some slut he's fucking. But I just said `Oh', and put the phone down."

Andrea sobbed, so I put my arms around her to offer comfort. She wrapped her arms around my neck as her tears wet my tee shirt. I knew this woman was vulnerable and I should be careful. But she was soft and warm and I had not been intimate in a long time. I tried to hold her, so that she did not feel the stirrings of my inappropriate erection. She pulled back, sniffing. "God, I must look a complete state." I shifted to get a tissue from my pocket and she felt a nudge on her arm. She looked down.

"Wow, Neils. Is that all for me?"

"I'm sorry Andrea. This is really embarrassing. I want to comfort you, honestly. It's been a long time, and you felt so soft and warm. Please don't think I'm a creep."

She smiled at my panic. "Neils, there is no better remedy for a woman whose just discovered her husband is playing away, than a man who is keen to fuck her. You are keen to fuck me aren't you Neils?" I nodded. "Good, I'll take that kiss you owe me now." Her mouth was soft and warm. Her clever tongue was in mine. Then her teeth were nipping my neck.

I lifted her onto my lap, facing me. Her skirt prevented her from straddling my thighs, so she pulled it up to her waist. "Look at my knickers Neils. See how wet you've made me?" I adjusted my cock in my trousers and lowered her onto my crotch. I could feel her wetness and heat through the thin material separating us. Andrea put her hands on my shoulders and rode me. I pushed up her tee shirt and sports bra and sucked her nipples. I was growing harder.

"My god Neils. You can't put that thing in me. It's a pussy buster." She bit her lip and looked up coyly. "Perhaps I could just try the head?"

She had me so revved up. "Yes Andrea, just the head." I stood up from the couch with her wrapped around me like a baby monkey. "I'm going to strip you now Andrea. Then you can undress me." She nodded. I sat her on the dining table and removed her clothes.. Her shaved sex looked lovely.

Andrea laughed. "I'm going to leave a pussy print on your furniture, Neils."

"Andrea, I want you to leave a pussy print on everything."

Andrea moaned and pulled off my tee shirt. She undid my trousers and gasped when she saw my underpants tenting. "No, it can't be." She pulled my waistband down and my cock sprang out. "Oh god Neils, the size of it!" She wrapped a hand around the base. "My fingers are just touching." She placed the other hand next to it. "I need a third hand; the head is still sticking out. Is it always this big?"

"Its you Andrea. Plus, I have not had a woman in five years." She felt my heavy balls to confirm my claim. She started wanking me and I closed my eyes in bliss. I opened them when she stopped. Andrea had a gleam in her eye. "You're going to have to make me much wetter before I can take that monster. But you'll have to catch me first." She headed for the lounge door and I tripped over my trousers chasing her. I caught her on the stairs and....

Actually, this is the second time I've told this part. As you've read this far, you'll be interested in what Gloria thought of it.

#

Next week there was a knock on my door. I looked through the frosted glass panel. A petite female in a pink baseball cap turned as I opened the door. It was not Andrea it was Gloria. She smiled at my surprise. I knew this was trouble.

"Aren't you going to invite me in Neils? I've made too many brownies." She shook a tupperware box. "Let's have a cup of tea and a chat, shall we?" Gloria didn't wait for an answer and brushed past me on her way to the kitchen. I noticed the same pink ribbed tank top and denim mini skirt Andrea wore. I bet the low-heeled wedge sandals were the same too. Gloria's camouflage outfit had served its purpose.

She was spoiling for an argument. I made coffee for us from my fancy machine, comfortable in the silence Gloria hoped would intimidate me. "Shall we take it into the lounge? It's more comfortable on the sofa." Her look dared me to keep up the pretence. I opened her Tupperware box and took a brownie. "Umm. Delicious Gloria. So moist on the tongue. I wonder if Andrea's would be as nice." That did it.

"You bastard Neils. How dare you? Fucking my daughter. You took advantage of her vulnerability and fucked her because you can't fuck me!" She raised her hands to strike me.

I caught them as they came down. "Is that what Andrea said? What she really said. Or is it the story you are most comfortable believing?"

"Don't lie and pretend you didn't, Neils!"

"I'm not. Andrea came looking for her mum. She was distressed. She'd just discovered her husband was fucking another woman. But her mum was not home because she was... Well, you know what she was doing Gloria."

She broke free and slapped me a couple of times before I caught her hands again. "Shall I tell you what actually happened, Gloria? Andrea cried. She hugged me and I comforted her. I apologised for getting aroused and tried to back away. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Said she was collecting the one I owed her from the football day. She took the lead."

Gloria was in her mind's eye. "Little cow, flirting with you and you responding." She'd stopped struggling in my grip.

"She got on my lap like this." I pulled Gloria's arms and her body followed. She wanted the evidence, and she didn't. "Her skirt was too tight, just like yours, so she pulled it over her hips." Gloria watched my hands slide hers up. Her pink knickers matched her top. I pulled her hips close to mine. She could feel my cock against her pussy. A repeat of the week before. "We sat like this while Andrea rode my cock. I was hard, she was wet, just like we are now." We both moaned. I took her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. Gloria shivered, then suddenly snapped out of it.

"Bastard, you won't seduce me, too. You'd love that wouldn't you? Fucking both mother and daughter." She felt my cock pulse against her at the thought.

"I wonder if Theo has had the same fantasy." My guess struck a nerve because she jumped off me like a scalded cat and backed against the dining table. I got up and approached her. Gloria watched my erection in my light blue chinos.

"I sat Andrea on that table when she was naked. She joked she'd left a pussy print. If you look carefully, you can see it." Gloria could not help looking, then she backed towards the door and I pursued her. Her legs drew my eyes.

She looked down and saw the soaked crutch of her knickers. "Oh, no!" Things were not going according to her plan.

"The toilet is upstairs, remember Gloria?"

She backed towards the door and up the stairs with me following. It was hard for her to negotiate the turn on the landing going backwards. She almost stumbled.

"Andrea had a problem there, too. She stumbled. I caught her from behind. By the time my tongue was in her pussy, she'd stopped struggling. When it was in her arse, she had her head in that corner, holding her cheeks open. She said she'd come so hard I'd have to carry her the rest the way."

Gloria's eyes flashed to the corner and back to me as the pornographic tableau played in her mind. Her hand strayed to her pussy absent mindedly. She wanted me to catch her, and she didn't want me to catch her.

"Looks like you need that toilet, Gloria. Up those three steps, second on your left, you'll be safe there."

Thoughts of sanctuary flashed across her mind. A place to regroup. A chance to abuse me behind the safety of a locked door. She reached behind her for the handle and turned it. Gloria stumbled in as the door opened.

"Oh no! You bastard Neils."

"Yes Gloria. That's the bed I fucked your daughter on."

She came at me, so I picked her up. She slapped my head and locked her legs around my waist. I walked us back and lay her on the bed. We were both panting.

"I won't be an easy fuck, Neils."

I noticed it was not an outright refusal. "But we will fuck Gloria. Because we have a score to settle. And you have a store to settle with Andrea." She stared daggers as I undressed. A different reaction to her daughter.

"I've seen a big cock before. Theo is a big man. You don't scare me Neils."

I pulled off her top and bra. Nice tits, but so were Andrea's. When I got her knickers off, I saw her trump card. Gloria Standish had the best-looking pussy in the world. A perfectly shaped pink butterfly. The sort men would pick out for their wives from the plastic surgeon's catalogue. She saw the effect on me and wiggled her raised knee. Now you see me, now you don't. Those green eyes, the blonde hair, her suggestive smile and that perfect pussy. I understood why Theo had tracked her down and begged her to come back to him. I pulled her thighs to my face. It smelled as good as it looked.

12