Mother and Daughter Negotiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it better than my daughter's Neils? Is it so good you'll never fuck her again?"

Gloria wanted to negotiate. It would have to wait until I'd finished eating her. She fucked my face, rubbing those perfect lips over my mouth and nose until she came. Gloria gave a fantastic scream and squirted a jet of juice into my mouth. It was better than all my fantasies of her. She kissed me, tasting her juices and looking for signs of supplication in my eyes.

"If I let you fuck me, do you promise not to fuck Andrea again? Once I can forgive." She pulled me between her legs and rubbed my cockhead against her open lips. I shivered. "Do you promise, Neils?"

I could not look Gloria in the face. Andrea's confession to her mum omitted the little fact that she returned the next day and insisted on fucking in every room of my house. If she'd had a key to her mum's place, I'm sure she would have suggested we go there too.

"Yes Gloria, I promise." I eased into her. We both watched my cock stretch her. Her lips went in and out, gripping my cock on both strokes. I bottomed out, and we sighed.

Gloria smiled. "Theo will be jealous. You are wider than him. But he has the edge on you for length."

She was loving this. Pitting us against each other. Seeing my jealousy as revenge for hers.

I started fucking her roughly, just as her taunts had provoked me to. Her pussy muscles worked me like another mouth. Gloria didn't want me to last long. She was putting me in my place.

"You will never give him up, will you? Why should you, neither of us is going to refuse you. You don't really want normal. That's just a lie you tell Andrea."

She smiled as I acknowledged defeat. A lesson learned. Gloria rolled me onto my back with the skill of a judo player, never once losing contact with my cock. Her pussy gripping me like a vice. "It's so difficult to find a good gardener. Don't leave me Neils." I couldn't talk and concentrate on not coming. "I want normal, I think. You've shown me the possibility. I'm negotiating a settlement with Theo."

"I don't believe you Gloria."

"Shall I show you the one thing Theo loves above all else? I promised him I'd never do it with another man. I'll have to tell him off course and then he'll know we are ending.

She took me unawares as she leaned forward and put both hands around my throat, and started throttling me. In shock and panic, I could not shift this diminutive woman off me. Those green eyes were scaring me now, and my vision was clouding. Air was not reaching my lungs. Her expression paralysed me.

"We're almost there Neils. Hold on, you're doing very well. Just a little longer." I was passing out when she let go. "Now Neils. Fuck me as hard as you can!"

I gulped in air. My throat was sore, my chest heaving. Fear and arousal coursed through my body. I flipped us over. Gloria spread her legs wide, anticipating the brutal fucking I was going to give her. My hands went around her throat.

"You are a fucking mad woman! You think I'd care if I broke your bones?" My voice was rough and foreign. I tried, but I could not choke her like she had me. My hands would not grip. She knew. She was passive, but in complete control.

Gloria put her hands on mine. "Now I know you're not really a gasper. Neither am I. I only do it to please him." She looked at my face. "Take your disgust and rage and fuck me Neils. Don't be kind."

Because of my size, I'd always been wary of hurting a sexual partner by accident. But, Gloria has switched the safety off. I pummelled her as she moaned and screamed like a wounded animal. She squirmed to get away, but I dragged her back and impaled her again. How much of her protest was real, I didn't care. She'd unleashed my primitive beast, and she hung on while I took my revenge. I grunted into her for ages. My anger stopped me from coming.

"Neils stop please, my pussy is sore. I'll suck you off."

I opened her legs and pulled out. Her pussy was not so beautiful now. All swollen and distended. Red replacing pink. I felt guilty. Gloria reached for me, but I pushed her hand away and flipped her on her stomach.

She tried to look over her shoulder. "Not in there please Neils. You are too wide."

"Are you scared now Gloria? I'm not an animal, like him."

I eased her thighs open and entered her pussy from behind. She thanked me. She kept thanking me as I pumped my cum into her. I kept going even at the dry shots. Gloria backed into me as it oozed down her thighs onto the sheets.

"God! It's so thick Neils. I'm sure you could make me pregnant even at my age."

I flopped on the bed next to her. Never had I known such insane passion. I was utterly smitten with this woman. It was written all over my face. Gloria brushed her hand over it.

"You've never let go like that before, have you Neils? Don't worry, I was always in control. You'll understand that the next time."

I had no words. All I could do was nod.

We spooned all night. Her tiny body wrapped by mine. I woke to her lips around the head of my cock.

"I can't get it in Neil. I've tried before, but I just can't get past the gag reflex."

"It's not a deal breaker for me Gloria." She smiled, and I sensed it had been an issue between her and Theo. "Come here and let's do normal sex."

"I'd like that very much Neils."

#

I'd like to report its happily ever after now, but three months later it's not. Gloria's negotiations are not going well. I keep telling her to leave him, but she's not to be reasoned with.

"Theo owes me, we had a deal. I won't let him slide out of it."

Sometimes I think she's been through this psychodrama before with some other poor shmuck in my role. I want to confront her, but I dread finding out the answer. We argue, then fuck furiously. There is no normal. But lately it's mostly arguing. I'm frustrated with the situation and I'm not the only one as I discovered yesterday.

The doorbell rang as I was in the shower. I put a towel on and answered it.

Andrea barged in. She had a wild look.

"What's wrong, Andrea?"

"My mother is a cow. She knows how I feel about you, but I promised to give her three months to end it with Theo and start a proper relationship with you. She's had her chance."

I hadn't seen her or Charlie in all that time.

"I miss you Neils. And I miss this." Andrea pulled my towel away and dropped to her knees. She gripped my cock with both hands, licking around the head. "God how I've missed this. I've been wanking like a teenage boy thinking about your cock. I think I'm going insane."

I'd come in seconds unless I stopped her. I lifted Andrea up. Her bare legs scissored my thighs. We kissed. It was different to her mother. More honest.

"Fuck me here in your hallway Neils. Just pull my knickers to the side and fuck me." I did as she asked, and slid in gingerly. It was easier than the first time.

Andrea noticed my surprise. "I bought a big vibrator. I thought it would be a substitute, it isn't. But it's made it easier for you, hasn't it? I can feel you so much deeper. Oh God Neils, I love your cock. I won't give this up." She put her hands around my neck and bounced on my hips. "I was at the school gate ten minutes ago, chatting with some women about going to the supermarket; but all I could think of was racing round her to suck your cock and do this. I am a slut for you Neils and I don't care. There's not one of those women who wouldn't change places with me. "

I let Andrea ramble as I climbed the stairs with her wrapped around me. She gave a girlish squeal as I pumped into her with each step.

We reached the bedroom. "On your back first time Neils. I want to watch your face as you cum."

So, I let her. We fucked all day. She insisted we try every position we knew and then she pulled up a porn site on her phone to show me something new she wanted to try.

In the afternoon, I went downstairs to make some tea while she tidied herself up before collecting Charlie from school.

When I returned to the bedroom, I almost dropped the cups. Andrea lay in a position I knew only too well. Backwards against the headboard with her legs up the wall and her head on the mattress.

Andrea looked back and took in my shock. "I want another baby Neils. A little brother or sister for Charlie. You'll help me, won't you?

"But... your husband, Mike?"

"I've told him I know all about his affairs. Yes, affairs, Neils. I said I won't divorce him, if we have another child. His miserable jizz is not up to it. It took three goes at IVF to conceive Charlie. I told Mike I would sort it out myself. Will you have a baby with me Neils? Boys run in his family. I want a girl and you've had two."

Andrea's madness must have infected me, because I just nodded.

She climbed off the bed and came over and kissed me. "It will be lovely Neils. Don't worry, I'll tell the baby sitter." It took me a few moments to catch on. Andrea laughed at the terror on my face. She put a reassuring hand on my cock. "Gloria Standish is not the only woman who can negotiate."

-0-

12