Mother & Daughter Seduce Julie

Story Info
A newly incestuous mother and daughter seduce their neighbor.
4.2k words
4.6
39.3k
70

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters depicted in this story are 18+**

My name is Carla (not my real name, of course). This is the first time I've talked publicly about the adventures I've had with my daughter Jenny. Wonderful, beautiful, but not something I talk about with just anyone - until now.

Last month we took our already close relationship to a whole new level. I'm a young 39 and Jenny is 20. Yes, I had her when I was 19 but it was the best thing that ever happened to me. It's been just us, no father in the picture.

To say Jenny is good looking is an understatement - 5'5", long blond hair, athletic, 34C with awesome nipples that stand out straight. How do I know? Well, it turns out Jenny and I started getting turned on by each other. One day I caught her in my underwear drawer and discovered she'd leaked her own pussy juices into a pair of my sexy panties. She'd been masturbating about me and, well, let's say I used those panties to bring me to an incredible orgasm - one Jenny witnessed from my bedroom doorway.

That day we explored each other's bodies fully - tongues in mouths, sucking nipples, and licking our pussies till they exploded. We spent a lot of time that July in bed, and other places - eating each other out. Sometimes I'd prepare a romantic dinner and not wear any panties with a short skirt. We'd take our time with lots of foreplay before undressing each other. Sometimes Jenny would greet me coming home from work wearing nothing at all and we'd make love right there in the entryway. Suffice it to say it was a very enjoyable summer. You can read my daughter's own account of what happened in "First Time With Mom."

Jenny was curious how I had become such a good lover and I shared that one of my girlfriends, in fact our next door neighbor Julie, had taught me much about lesbian love and had brought me to many mind-blowing orgasms.

Despite my initial hesitancy, I went along with Jenny's desire to bring Julie into our little circle. Jenny had much to learn and Julie had much to teach - but would she agree to becoming part of a mother-daughter lesbian love affair?

To find out, we concocted a plan, then invited Julie over for a dinner of salmon, salad, and a delicious pinot noir (for Julie and I) from a nearby vineyard. Julie arrived exactly on time and our evening was off to a great start.

I'm always stunned by Julie's beauty. As she walked in the front door my heart started beating a little faster. 5'6" with stunning auburn hair that fell down to her shoulders. A petite build with a 34DD bust that was busting out of her very tight white hem tank top. Her nipples looked like little round nodules poking straight out through her bra. She topped off the outfit with a gorgeous and very short red skirt that came only halfway down her thighs. Three inch heels only increased the sex-appeal factor.

There's no way she could have known what Jenny and I had in store, but she was sure dressed to undress.

I hugged her tight (partly to feel those great nipples) and said into her ear, "you look good enough to eat!"

She pulled away slightly and gently hit my arm.

"Not here!" she said quietly, glancing back at Jenny.

As she turned to greet my daughter I noticed those nipples protruding even more. Jenny noticed too, taking a quick peak at her cleavage before coming in for a hug.

"Great to see you again, Julie," she said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

After dinner, Julie and I took our wine into the living room. Julie sat to my right on the loveseat. Jenny took a seat on an overstuffed chair next to her.

"Cheers!" I said, raising my glass.

"What are we toasting?" Julie said.

"To new adventures," I answered, winking slightly at Jenny.

"You've still in school, right Jenny?" Julie asked, placing her glass on the coffee table in front of her.

"Yep, at the community college over in Franklin," she answered.

"What are you taking?" Julie asked.

"Well, nothing right now," Jenny said. "We're on summer break but I just signed up for my fall classes today."

"Taking anything interesting?"

Jenny took a sip of water and smiled. She glanced at me slightly.

"Probably the most interesting is my sexual communication class."

"What?" Julie said.

"They teach that?" I said, a little surprised but inwardly pleased that my new lover was really taking an interest in making our sex better.

Julie sat up a bit, clearly interested.

"So...," Julie started. "They teach how to have sex?"

"Not exactly," Jenny said, laughing. "The syllabus says they teach how our society communicates about sex and how we can improve our satisfaction with sex by communicating better with our partners. And yes, they show porn in the classroom."

Even I raised my eyebrows at that. Porn is fine at home, hell, even I masturbate to women-produced porn about girl/girl sex. But in class?

"I know what you're thinking," Jenny said. "No one's going to have sex in class.... and we have tests and grades and stuff, but I'm really looking forward to learning a lot and becoming a better lover."

Jenny's frankness was surprising but pretty arousing. I couldn't read the expression on Julie's face but I did notice she squirmed just a bit and as she did she parted those great legs of hers just slightly, giving me a view of black panties up her crotch.

"I should bring home my notes for you guys."

Now it was Julie's turn to raise her eyebrows. I knew where Jenny was going with this and loved it!

"What do you mean?" Julie said.

"Well, let's just say that I know you and my mom are close. Very close."

Julie looked over at me with a quizzical look on her face.

"Carla?"

"I'm afraid she knows, Julie," I said.

"Knows...?"

"That we're lovers," I said.

Julie picked up her glass again, taking a large sip of pinot.

"How do you feel about that, Jenny, knowing your mom and I have been, well, intimate?"

"I love it!" Jenny responded enthusiastically.

"That's a relief," Julie said, sighing deeply. "I wasn't sure how long we were going to be able to keep that a secret."

"Honestly, I didn't know until recently," Jenny said. "But picturing you and my mom together has actually been a real turn on for me."

"Oh!" Julie said, blushing, "but I thought..."

"Jenny's had a bit of a sexual awakening this summer, Julie," I said. That was an understatement and Julie had no idea how much!

"Yeah," Jenny said, "Trevor is a thing of the past - I assume Mom told you about my first time after I turned 18 and how that had pretty much turned me off to sex until very recently."

"She did," Julie said. "I hope that was okay."

"Of course," Jenny replied.

"So... an awakening," Julie said, putting her glass down, now empty.

"That's actually one of the reasons why we invited you over," I said, emptying my glass as well. "Jenny wants to learn how to make love to a woman. And I thought she could learn a lot from us."

"I see," Julie said looking at Jenny and then at me.

I might have caught a bit of a lustful look in Julie's eyes and no wonder. My Jenny is a knock out with pretty pert breasts, a lovely face, light blonde hair with a thin and athletic build. Any boy, or girl, would fawn over her for sure.

"So, okay," Julie said to Jenny. "There's a lot to talk about when you become intimate with another woman."

"I don't want to talk," Jenny said.

"Um, I don't understand," Julie said, looking back and forth between us.

"I want to see," Jenny said.

Julie hesitated. "See... what exactly?"

"See you and Mom in action," Jenny said.

Jenny wasn't holding anything back and it was turning me on. I could feel wetness between my legs and was sure my own nipples were pushing out of my bra like Julie's.

Julie turned to me.

"But that would mean... seeing your mother and me in some very very revealing ways. This seems strange, doesn't it, Carla?"

I took Julie's hands in mine. "Why would it be strange to help my daughter fully explore her womanhood? I don't mind at all, if you don't."

Julie looked down at my hands holding hers. I began to caress them and run my fingers up her arm.

"It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before - changing together and stuff," Jenny said.

"But not like this!" Julie said as my hand began to move from her shoulders to brush her bosom.

She looked down at her chest as I barely traced over her left nipple. It began to stiffen instantly under my touch.

"Shit, you're serious about this," Julie said looking into my eyes.

"Please!" Jenny said.

"Yes, please," I said as I moved in for a gentle kiss.

"Well, I must say I wasn't expecting this," Julie said after we parted lips, "but I'm in. A little weird but also pretty exciting for some reason."

I took Julie's hand and after kissing it with my mouth and tongue, I placed it gently on my right breast.

"Fuck me in front of my daughter, Julie," I said, pulling her in for an open-mouth kiss.

"Oh yes!" Jenny said, beginning to caress her own tits, which just served to turn me on even more.

I gazed at Julie's body as I began to undress her. Her gorgeous red hair spilled down below her shoulders, outlining those amazing 34DD breasts. At 30, Julie was an incredible knock-out. I put my hands on those huge boobs and searched for her nipples beneath her top and bra. When I found them I squeezed gently which caused her tits to harden under my touch.

"Mmmm," squeeze my nipples, Carla. That feels amazing!"

Julie reached up to begin caressing my boobs. My sensitive nipples also started to stand erect. I looked down and could see them pushing through my thin bra.

I reached down and lifted Julie's top over her head then leaned in for another french kiss while I put my arms around her to unhook her bra. As I pulled it in front of her those incredible breasts burst out.

"There they are," I said, licking my lips.

"Fuck, Julie, you have huge boobs!" Jenny said with widened eyes. "No wonder you enjoy her so much, Mom."

"Oh yeah," I said, touching the ends of her nipples with my fingers, slowly tracing around her areola.

Julie shivered slightly under my touch. I leaned in and flicked my tongue on one nipple before putting it in my mouth and licking around it. Her nipples were so soft under my tongue. I felt little bumps on her areola as I traced my tongue around the large dark circle.

I could tell Julie was getting excited as she lifted up her chest towards my mouth. She took her hands and pulled my face up to hers and began to stick her tongue deeply into my mouth. I could feel myself getting wet with desire. I started sucking on her tongue and she moaned with delight.

I sat back and pulled my blouse over my shoulders. revealing a very sexy see-through bra underneath. Now it was Julie's turn to undo my bra. As she did my 34C breasts came into her full view and my hardening nipples stood straight out in front of me.

"I never get tired of these," Julie said, cupping my breasts in her hands. Turning to Jenny she said, "are you sure you're okay with this?"

Jenny just nodded as she looked at my nipples and Julie's practically touching.

As I leaned forward to once again suckle Julie's tits I notice Jenny part her legs slightly and move her hand to her crotch. I was watching Jenny turn herself on as I was doing the same to Julie. That thought sent tingles of electricity through my body and especially between my legs.

"Suck my tits," Julie said, a little breathless, "I'm getting so fucking turned on!"

It was evident that Julie was quickly forgetting her hesitation about exposing herself in front of my daughter. I pushed Julie back so she rested on the cushiony side of the couch, putting her only inches from Jenny. I reached over and pulled her skirt down revealing a pair of very thin black panties. I could see her red bush through the fabric. I looked up at Jenny who was staring at it too, licking her lips and rubbing her pussy through her underwear. I could see the wetness spreading out, outlining her labia perfectly. I wasn't sure how long I could stand it without licking that pussy myself!

Julie must have seen me glance at Jenny. As she started to lay back down she looked over her right shoulder at my daughter rubbing her pussy with one hand and squeezing a nipple with the other.

"Starting to get the idea?" Julie said.

"Oh, I'm getting ideas all right," she said with a slight smile.

Jenny leaned over and planted a big kiss on Julie's lips. Julie hesitated at first but then returned the kiss eagerly.

I practically came right then. I stood and quickly pulled my skirt and panties down and stepped out of them. My daughter was making out with my best friend! Their tongues found each other and I could see them explore each other's mouths as tongue tips pushed out cheeks.

When they parted Julie looked back and me.

"Um, what are we doing here?" she asked. "I thought Jenny was just watching and learning?"

"I'm getting so turned on I couldn't help it," Jenny said. "You're so fucking hot, Julie!"

"Thank you!" Julie said, looking back to Jenny again. "But, what now?"

Jenny smiled again saying, "I want to join in."

Julie looked at Jenny then turned to me. "Join in? Uh, is that, isn't that kind of, um, unnatural?"

I sighed. "I guess it's time we came clean, Jenny."

"Agreed," she said.

Jenny stood and in one fluid motion pulled off her top and sports bra. She leaned over Julie, with her tits nearly touching Julie's face and kissed me.

Jenny reached in and started kneading my breasts as we tongued each other.

"Mmm," I said as I parted her lips with my tongue and tasted her sweetness.

When we parted we both looked into Julie's hazel eyes. They were wide with amazement.

"Shit, you guys. What the fuck?"

"Don't be so surprised, Julie," I said. "I've seen you check out Jenny before. At first I was a little jealous but, I mean, look at her. She's so incredibly hot!"

"You... guys..." Julie started to say.

"Yep," I replied, reaching out to return the favor to Jenny's ample breasts. "We discovered we were very attracted to each other a couple months ago."

"And you..."

"And we've been giving each other incredible orgasms ever since."

"Fuck," Julie said looking between us as we fondled each other. "I'm not sure why but I'm not reacting like I thought I would. Seeing the two of you together is making me fucking wet!"

With that Julie slipped off her panties revealing the most beautifully trimmed auburn bush - one I'd run my fingers through on a number of occasions.

"And why me?" Julie asked, placing her left index finger into a very moist slit.

"We thought it'd be fun to bring a trusted friend into our little love circle," I said, feeling Jenny's nipples get stiff.

"Well, it's kind of hard to say no when I've got two beautiful sets of tits practically in my face," Julie said, looking up at us. "Come here, Jenny," she said, pulling my daughter in close.

The two kissed passionately with tongues exploring each other's mouth. It was incredible to watch my daughter making out with my best friend - knowing they'd soon do much more. It made me even wetter.

"I can't wait for you taste my daughter's pussy," I said as they parted and I reached down between Jenny's legs with my fingers from behind. "It tastes so good!" I said, tasting her wonderful pussy juices on my fingers.

"God, I can't believe you're saying that," Julie said, reaching up to touch Jenny's hard nipples.

"I want you to taste me too," Jenny said as she continued to fondle Julie's breasts. "And I want to put my mouth on that gorgeous pussy of yours and drink in your juices as I tongue fuck you!"

"I want that now!" Julie said, sitting up. "I think we should take this into the bedroom."

We stood and Jenny and I took Julie's hands and led her down the hall to my room.

"Hey, I've got an idea," I said. "I've got this huge shower with a rainfall shower head. Let's get in together!"

"Ooh, sounds great," Jenny said as we led Julie into the bathroom.

We stepped in and felt the warm water cascade down from above over our naked bodies. We stood facing each other and I began french-kissing Jenny while Julie licked up and down her neck. Our hands began roaming across our bodies as we switched who we were kissing.

I reached out for some soap and began lathering up my daughter and lover. The soap made their bodies feel silky and smooth. I ran my fingers over Jenny's nipples with the soapy water and then soaped up Julie's pussy. Julie got soap on her hands and started working me. As she rinsed me off her hand went into my wet slit and began rubbing my clit.

To my surprise she used her other hand to rub Jenny's pussy.

"I still can't believe I'm fucking a mother and daughter at the same time," Julie said, leaning over to take one of Jenny's nipples into her mouth.

"I'm really getting aroused," I said. "Let's dry off!"

We spent a few minutes toweling each other dry, while kissing and fondling each other's bodies before heading to my bed.

"Lay down here," Julie said to Jenny, "and prop you head up on the pillows."

"Gladly," Jenny said, jumping up on the middle of the bed and lay on her back. "This was where my mom first ate me," she said.

I climbed up on the opposite side while Julie crawled right on top of Jenny. I watched as they kissed mouths and necks and breasts. Julie began humping Jenny who was getting very aroused. Julie worked her way south until she was poised right over Jenny's pussy.

"Looks so pretty!" Julie said.

Jenny's hips began moving as Julie came in to lick her clit.

"And you are so wet!" she said.

I began kissing Jenny and tweaking her nipples gently, then a little harder. She squirmed in response, her breathing getting rougher.

I was watching my best friend eat out my daughter right in front of me and I was really getting more and more wet. I joined by reaching in and using my finger to rub Jenny's clit lightly back and forth.

"Shit! Fuck!" Jenny said as she watched Julie tongue her. "I'm cumming!" she cried as her legs trembled and she threw her head back.

Julie came up from between her legs and her and Jenny kissed and made out.

"Now it's my turn to eat you," Jenny said.

"Gladly!" Julie said as they traded places.

Sitting next to her, I kissed and fondled Julie while Jenny pushed herself down to open Julie's slit. She brushed her hands through Julie's red bush and began eating her pussy with earnest. I could feel Julie's body respond with her pelvis moving up and down. Her breathing increased and she began to moan.

"Fuck me with your tongue, Jenny!" she said between breaths.

Jenny obeyed and soon Julie was crying out in ecstasy as she came powerfully.

After watching these two go at it I was ready to go too.

"My turn," I said. "Eat me out, Jenny. I want Julie to see this!"

I moved to the center of the bed as Jenny positioned herself between my legs.

Julie got on her knees and watched as Jenny began by kissing my blonde bush and running her fingers through my pubic hair. She then moved to my inner thighs, kissing, licking, her hand gently moving back and forth on my clit.

I could feel the pleasure start to build all around my pussy. I started breathing heavily.

"Shit, Jenny, you're driving me crazy," I said.

Jenny looked up at me with a mischievous grin and moved to the center of my crotch and began licking up and down my slit, sending waves of feeling all over my body as I built towards an orgasm.

"Shit, Julie. She's so good. Why don't you lick her from behind?" I said.

"More than happy to!" Julie said, getting off the bed and leaning over to put her face into Jenny's ass and pussy.

"Oh, ah, fuck!" Jenny said, taking her mouth off my pussy for a moment.

"Don't stop!" I said, pulling Jenny's face back to my throbbing pussy.

And here I was, watching my daughter's face buried in my cunt, her tongue working magic, while my best friend fucked her pussy from behind. I was in complete ecstasy.

12