All Comments on 'Mother & Daughter Seduce Julie'

by lovingfeeling23

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LucieLou007LucieLou0076 months ago

Such a hot story well done :D

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a very hot story; I mean it is really great from the start. Also, a simple fact is, even with excellent grammar and descriptive writing skills, I usually never, (I seriously hardly ever) give a peer rating above 4 unless pussies are described as bush / hairy and at minimum neatly trimmed but still hairy - long downy soft hairs. (NONE of that nasty stubble stuff, no ingrown hairs poking through the sickening groin pimples that always happen after a pointless make her mound too irritated to fuck shave, the ugly pink-orange colored razor burn and nasty looking peeling flaking skin in elastic area of panties is ever going to worthy of a rating above 4 - not ever and unsightly no laser scars are welcome either, nor is scabs from waxing - hair root ripping). However, I quickly gave this story a firm rating of 5 because it is told as a firm 5. Hot sexy Mom's and their own sexy daughter's, OMG they should all eat each other's pussies now and then - sometimes, birthdays holidays, whenever they want it!! This is especially true when they admire each other like this author describes these two ladies as doing. I would almost say this is a true story based on how well it is told. OMG I seriously do hope this is a true story. I can still remember the first time I eat my mom's pussy. OMG she was hairy, mound inner thighs even a small sexy patch of fut that went up her tan flat stomach about 3 inches above her panty line. Almost to her navel. That is exactly why I like them hairy and that is why I also ask, beg my sexy wife to keep her pussy as a full bush. I would love to get mom and oh, let's call her "Linda," together sometime for a week-long hairy pussy threesome. I love to eat my cum from both of them. Yes, OMG yes, me and mom still sneak around a few times each month and sometimes almost weekly. I wish in a future storie about these ladies, they would let them grow out to full bushes (possibly a 4 or 5 month long contest to see who can grow the longest and thickest bush). Nothing smells as good as mom's freshly washed super thick hairy pussy after it's been simmering in her own sopping wet juices for an hour or so of lay on the bed and edge fingering herself leaving the taste for me to eat after work before I head home. OMG you would not believe how much my wife loves kissing me and french kissing me, even licking moms juiced from my neck when I get home after I have just eat mom for an hour or so. Sometimes if "Linda" secretly just somehow knows what's happening and is ok with it. Now and then she undresses me in the living room and sucks my cock that has only been out of mom for the 20 minute drive home. I would love it if my sexy mom has been seducing "Linda" and if I could just walk in and catch them going at it one day. I would pay any amount of money they asked. A new car for each of them, (I'd get a loan at the bank, a second mortgage) just to see them eat each-other's hairy pussies. OMG how fucked up can I be, I am sitting here at work, rock hard and wondering if my 19-year-old sister is as hairy down there as mom is. She has hairy forearms, and I would love to see her naked stomach sometime at the pool. I so seriously need to get some kind of counseling. No, hell no, I don't need counseling, I need to hide some mini motion activated cameras in my sister's bedroom, and I need to get mom and "Linda" in the same bed for oh let's say, "a week-long, hairy pussy cum eating vacation!

ZootoniusZootonius6 months ago

Nice story, worth a 5. Some constructive criticism. Skip the specific breast size like 34dd. Use more ambiguous terms like ‘significant’ or ‘eye pleasing and let your reader use their imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

peak = top, such as a mountain peak

peek = a short and/or look

Why do so many literotica women have DDDDDDDDDD or bigger, tits??? AND perky????

By age 30, or before, those nipples are looking at her knees.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoabout 2 months ago

I agree with the recent comment about breast size in these stories. I may be in the minority in thinking that "bigger" does not mean "better" but I'd much rather see a nice pair of breasts proportional to a woman's size, and real. Large breasts, if they are real, are OK; if they are large and fake, they are ugly. But I'll take a nice B cup or C cup pair any day and never think the worse of their owner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous