Mother & Father Fuck Daughter's Pal

Story Info
Husband catches dirty wife fucking daughter’s male friend.
1.8k words
3.79
26.6k
32
1

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter Molly was a mini version of her mom, dark, sultry features, nicely shaped stunner like my wife, Catherine. She was about to turn 19 and asked if two of her friends could stay over after a pre-celebratory meal. I didn't get involved and my wife agreed.

Catherine in her pink silk pajamas and I had a few drinks, watching a movie while waiting for Molly and her two friends to arrive. Her partly open button up top showed her cleavage off perfectly, and she'd just had her nails done a sparkly blue. With her hand on my leg and bulge I gazed her feet framed by her pink PJs. I loved to shoot my creamy cum over those cute toes as often as I could.

"Who is staying over?" I asked.

"Ava and Molly's new friend Jamie."

Being stupid or old fashioned I didn't realise one of Molly's friends Jamie was a man. My wife, explained, "they're like that, nothing in it, boys and girls mates," etc. I wasn't completely comfortable with the situation, and my cock deflated. Due to the dynamics I decided to pullout the cream sofa bed in the lounge for the two friends to sleep in. Then Molly could sleep in her own room, or on one of the chairs if she was desperate to stay with them and chat.

When they arrived on opening the door Molly's friend Ava gave me kiss me on the cheek. I have to admit I had a soft spot for her and my cock stirred a little. She'd grown into a fine young woman, sandy blonde shoulder length hair, toned and very pretty. She wore a tight fitting black bust and short silver skirt with strappy matching heels. A young guy with pompadour dark hair, clean shaven, wore white shirt and jeans, said hello and introduced himself as Jamie, and followed them in. He seemed a little camp, but confident, most young guys were these days. Molly had on a shimmering short pink dress and designer trainers.

Thankfully they were all pretty sober and I left it to Cath to get them settled. Time was getting on, so tired I said good night, and my wife said she'd follow me up to bed shortly. Not long after Molly and Ava came the stairs to change. As I went to the toilet with her door ajar I could see that Molly had got changed into her PJs, stylishly childish fluffy white unicorned themed. Then coming back from the toliet, I spotted Ava's discarded shoes and could see Ava in her black bra and panties putting on one of Molly's lilac night shirts. It came down to her thighs, but not as far as her knees. I hoped she hadn't seen me gawping at her perfect shape and red pedicured toes as I went past.

I got into bed and with a semi-hard-on, I played with my cock a little thinking about young 18 year-old Ava sitting on my old prick and her strappy silver shoes, that I'd shot my load over when she'd stayed in the past.

I thought the girls had gone back down stairs, hearing my wife talking, cupboards and cans opening and sounds of clinking glasses. Drifting in and out of sleep, I nodded off and when I awoke (there was no sign of my wife) I checked the time again - it was 1am! I could still her my wife talking, and thought, why doesn't she leave the three of them alone and come to bed.

Annoyed in my boxer shorts (hoping to give Ava a look at my average physique) I walked slowly down the stairs, I could make out my wife's voice, "That's it, good boy, a little slower," she husked, and through the crack of the door, I could see her on all fours on the sprung sofa bed, her round ass hanging out of her pj bottoms, with this young prick Jamie on his knees, jeans bunched around his carves and shins fucking my wife from behind!

I saw red and was about to beat the shit out of this punk. But only in my shorts I hesitated. I got hard seeing her getting fucked hearing my dirty, slutty, disrespectful wife of 20 faithful years getting screwed by a pretty boy. I took stock, and after a while I let out a fake loud cough, and they abruptly stopped, adjusting themselves, pulling up their bottoms pretending to watch TV.

"What the fuck are you doing Cath?" I seethed in the doorway, eyes blazing the sweating young man, with white shirt buttons open showing his smooth chest.

"Nothing just watching TV, " she said flustered.

"I thought you were talking to the girls? You said you'd be coming to bed... it's now after one!" I said in a controlled raged.

"Oh I didn't realise the time." She said getting off the bed, a damp patch in her crotch area, her cleavage bouncing the pyjama shirt as she walked towards the door way.

"Your dick is almost hanging out of your shorts." She pointed out.

I got close to her ear, "You're a fucking slut, we're done. I saw you." I whispered with gritted teeth. "Divorce." I added coldly.

"Oh," she gasped.

I gripped her silky dark hair in a ponytail. "Now get back in there Cath, you dirty cunt." I said, ripping open her pink top revealing her ample tits.

Surprisingly, as I followed her in Cath did what she was told and got back on the bed.

"Now finished what you started," I said to Jamie, pulling my wife's pink bottoms down giving her arse a smack.

Jamie looked worried, "But..."

"No buts, you don't want to see my angry side!" I huffed, as he gave a blip and began to unbuttoned his jeans again. "Now fuck that married cheating bitch's twat."

It was awkward and took a while, but with my wife's ass out it wasnt long before he was pumping her again, her tits swaying, while I instructed how hard and fast. "That's it Jamie, screw my wife's dirty pussy, she loves young cock." I encouraged.

I watched his cock slipping in and out of Cath's meaty flaps, and as he fucked her I pulled my length, like those cuckolds I'd seen in porn movies. "She's tight for an older woman right?" I asked rhetorically, tugging my prick dripping with pre-cum.

He nodded nervously, his perfect features and tan annoying me further as ploughed into her.

I'd never done anything homosexual in my life, but I wanted this guy to pay. I didn't even know his sexuality. But clearly he liked MILF, as I watched him balls deep in my wife. "Harder, you fucking wimp." I stated, yanking my cock.

As he fucked her from behind on the creaking makeshift bed, her tits wobbling, I walked around and stuffed my dripping cock in her mouth. Holding her nose then feeling Cath's big tits for the hell of it. As we spit-roasted my destined to be ex-wife he tried not to make eye contact with me, but I stared at him to make him feel uncomfortable while my wife gagged, gargled and splutted on my hard prick. "Harder!" I spat at him. With my hands on Cath's head, my dick deep down her throat, I held her until she spewed a little, choking on my erect throbbing prick.

"Put your thumb in her ass, she likes that!" I instructed. "Loosen her shitter up kid." Jamie did what he was told and thumbed her ass, using her trimmed hairy pussy, thrusting his thin dick in and out.

With fucked up make-up, her eyes blood shot and watery I released her.

"Fuck yeah!" she gasped.

Cath was fucking loving it, I got on to the bed and stood up behind the guy, as the young buck banged her sopping swollen pussy. I gripped his mop of styled hair. With my erect knob poking out through my shorts, I moved to his side and messed with his hair a bit.

"That's it, fucked her used cunt," I said, wanking my slimey cock slowly. "Now fuck Cath's ass!"

With one hand on her back he eased his way into my wife's ass, while she cupped her clit, and flicked her bean.

Surprisingly, as he inched into my wife's arsehole, he turned and put the head of my cock in his mouth. I didn't really have time to think about it. As he gripped my rod, with my eyes closed I couldn't tell if it were a man or a woman, there was no difference. Then as he licked my nut sacks like a professional, I oddly thought about Ava, her red lips, strappy shoes and toes. While thinking about Ava's tight body, he put my whole length in his mouth and I imagined Ava blowing my dick.

"That's what you get for fucking my wife... my cock, you fucker!" I face fucked the pretty boy hard, thinking about Ava, while my balls slapped on his chin, leaving him gagging like Cath. All the while he rocked inside my wife's slacking shit-hole - his balls clapped rhythmically against her clamping cheeks.

Hearing Cath panting, as she frigged herself off, I knew the dirty bitch was close to cumming. My balls ached, I was close myself, so I grabbed his greasy mop of dark hair, and pushed his head into my shorts, revengefully choking the little cunt. With a snort and a grunt I blew my thick load in the back of his throat! As he gagged, my balls twitched, and I pulled out shooting a ream across the side of his face, that then splashed across my wife's back and hair! With my sticky spunk on his face, he came inside my wife, and in turn she gushed on her fingers and down her inner thighs!

"Lick her arsehole out kid." I commanded, watching my cum drip down the side of his mouth and his out of Cath's ass. He hesitated. "Fuck clean your wad of jizz out of that MILF now!" I demanded.

As Jamie ate out her ass Cath looked over her shoulder at me, smiled and gave me a nod, I knew what to do, she knew what was coming next.

"Jamie, you're gonna like this shower," said Cath with a smile.

Before Jamie could get his tongue out of her ring I rained streams of hot piss down on the cummy pair, leaving them piss drenched as my cock softened.

"Don't stop eating her!" I exclaimed, pushing his head further in her ass.

As I watch him soaked, eating my wife's ass out, I thought - wow, I enjoyed that, before turning to see sleepyhead blonde Ava with her painted toes and smooth legs in the door way!

"That was fucking hot!" Ava pursed, flashing her shaven pussy at me.

It was going to be a long night I thought...