Fucking My Daughter's Best Friend

Story Info
I finally fuck and play with Ava, Molly’s best friend.
2.6k words
4.27
35.7k
42
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter Molly's sleepover with her friends Jamie (20ish) and Ava (18) hadn't gone to plan. Molly (almost 19) had changed into her PJs, stylishly childish fluffy white unicorn themed onesie, and Ava slipped into one of Molly's lilac night shirts, unbeknownst to me both had gone to bed leaving my wife Catherine alone with Jamie.

Later after a restless sleep, I went down stairs and I found my wife on the pullout sofa bed getting fucked from behind. It had rocked me! I had just paid for her nails done a sparkly blue too. However, I'd took it in my stride, and joined them. I face fucked Cath, while forcing Jamie to continue ploughing her, then after spit roasting Cath, I came across Jamie's face, and Cathy's back before pissing on the adulteress and her helper. Sick and awful, but they deserved it.

Thankfully there was light at the end of the tunnel, I turned to see sandy blonde Ava standing in the door way playing with her shoulder length hair, her smooth legs and her painted red toes on display. "That was fucking hot!" Ava pursed, flashing her shaven pussy at me in my daughter's fitted lilac night shirt.

When Ava had arrived earlier, wearing a tight fitting black bust and short silver skirt with strappy matching heels, she gave me kiss me on the cheek which stirred my cock. I'd wanked myself off thinking about the 18 year-old sitting on my prick many times, and the times I secretly shot my load over her strappy silver shoes when she'd stayed over in the past.

Later on my way to bed I had spotted Ava's discarded shoes, and could see Ava in her black bra and matching panties. I hoped she hadn't seen me gawping at her perfect shape, and perving at her fuckable red pedicured toes as I went past. She'd grown into a fine young woman. Now that my wife had been caught cheating on me there was nothing stopping me fuck this young blonde princess.

Maybe if I realised Jamie was a bloke sooner I could have put my foot down and said he couldn't have stayed and avoid all this. But Cath had explained, "they're like that, nothing in it, boys and girls mates." No doubt Cath already had in her mind to cheat, and if it wasn't young Jamie with his mop of styled hair, it would have been someone else.

As Cath and Jamie changed the sheets, to my wife's dismay Ava got on her knees and a kissed my flaccid prick. It was all very surreal.

"You can't do that!" Cath protested, as Ava kneeled at eye level to my dick.

"Cath I caught you cheating." I sighed, looking over my future ex-wife's tanned tits, my dick dripping pre-cum.

Sexy young Ava looked up at Cath, "I came down for water earlier, and saw you sucking Jamie's cock, before you got your ass out on all fours."

"They have a point," shrugged Jamie sheepishly in his damp shirt and jeans.

Another time I would have loved my dark sultry wife to have had a threesome with Ava, even a foursome with Jamie, if they'd been willing, but I wasn't into that. I had always been faithful, and never would have suggested it until now. But after 20 years of marriage, I think my time with Cath was done, at least for tonight. Maybe, another time, I rolled over in my mind as my cock got hard in Ava's mouth as she looked up at me with her bright blue eyes.

"Our daughter is upstairs!" seethed Cath watching Ava suck on my length.

"You should have thought about that when you had his cock in your ass and pussy earlier." I spat, before sighing as my eyes rolled back with Ava working on cock.

I was surprised Cath hadn't lost her shit, but clearly realisation had set in.

"Let's shower Jamie, and I'll put your clothes in the wash, you can borrow my husband's dressing gown," she huffed, and held her tits, "you'll miss these!" she exclaimed before they left for the down stairs shower.

I don't think so, I thought, as Ava slobbered and gagged on my rod. "That's it, good girl. You're a good cocksucker Ava," I encouraged, pushing her little head into my shorts, choking her little. "Do you like that?" I spat in her face. I wanted this young woman to remember this night.

Ava mumbled and gave a furrowed brow of concentration and an eager nod of approval.

As she spluttered gob down the borrowed lilac nightdress i tired not to bust my nut over her perfect complexion, it felt so good having my old cock in such a young mouth. I enjoyed her little soft darting tongue, and I wanted to taste and fuck her sweet young pussy so bad.

The fact she was wearing my daughter's clothes unexpectedly aroused me further. An uneasy taboo thought of incest with Molly overwhelmed me, and I tried to shake it from my mind by concentrating on Ava's blow job skills. Flashes of Molly's dark hair and olive complexion, her beautiful dimpled smile, and childish unicorn onesie went through my mind, then images of her slipping out of her shimmering short pink dress and designer white pump trainers messed with my head. I pushed the confusing sick thoughts to the back of my brain, and I began face fucking Ava hard!

Holding Ava's hair tight, clumped like bunches, choking her on my throbbing cock, her blue-eyes turned blood-shot! Her mascara ran with her nose pressed into my shorts and pubes, she turned the colour of the short nightdress. Messy with spit, saliva and pre-cum she gasped for air. She looked so hot!

"Fuck yeah mister!" Ava spluttered drooling, before licking my balls and then running her tongue up and down my length.

"Glad you're not a pedo," she said, spitting on my Eiffel Tower cock, "I want more of your perverse prick, I know you've watched me after college and cum on my clothes after my nights out with Molly." she grinned dribbling. "It turns me on..." She slurped and sucked hard at a testical. "And I told Molly too, she know's about you spanking the monkey over my shoes, socks and dresses," she added with, before gobbling my cock, touching herself between the paleness of her thighs, and the dark void of her crotch.

Ava was right I was a pervert and not pedo. When Cath worked away or Molly and her stay over her mothers I'd wanked over Molly's old Barbie, Disney, and Bratz dolls, but it was a nightmare to clean them. My favourite was her stunning three foot Barbie doll. Beautiful blonde, straight hair and light complexion, pink heels and rainbow coloured dress. Like a pedo in a park, I loved emptying my sacks, spunking over its little plastic face. Again it was a pain to wash up afterwards. Yes, I'd used some of her childhood toys to get some sordid, sick pleasure. I'd cum in the face of her makeup & hair dressing heads, with blinking eyes. Cum dripping from its lifeless lashes and chin... But wanking to plastic decapitated-like heads with my trousers around my wouldn't look good on a CV, even if emptying my balls was great fun. Did that class as I had a pedo-cock?

I tired not to think about my daughter, but I supposed Molly had experimented with Ava, hopefully not Jamie too, and at nearly nineteen I had to accept she was probably sexual active. Maybe fucking Ava was a bad idea with her being one of my daughter's closest friends. All those time I'd shot my jizz in Ava socks and other clothes probably was wrong but so right.

"Ava, I like you..." I started to justify myself.

"No need to explain," she interjected. "I've known you all my life." She fluttered her eyelashes, and sucked on my cock like a lollipop! I was glad she stopped as I was going blow my load on her face, and after a big slurp she held my member in her hand.

"I get it, you had to pleasure yourself thinking about me. I thought about my friend's dad's cock a lot. I've even licked and sucked your cum stains from my clothes, like you licked my used stained underwear I bet?"

"You're so pretty and dirty." I said, as she slapped my cock on her pretty face, and forehead.

"Now I get to taste your cum directly from source. How about you sniff my clit for real, instead of my used knickers, a win -win situation?" She asked tapping my dripping prick on her cheek.

I guided her up from my veiny pulsating cock, "Let's go up stairs..." I said groping her tits through the nightshirt, then kissing the little bitch hard, before feeling her firm ass.

Gazing at Ava's ass cheeks by the time we'd got to the top of the stairs, I could hear Cath and Jamie fucking already, moaning and panting, the sofa-bed shaking. They were loud enough that we could hear, possibly to make me jealous, but quiet enough for the sound not to carry to Molly's room. Fuck Cath, I had Ava with her tight slit you could run a credit card down to fuck and blast over. I was going to make this little cunt a dick riding a rodeo star!

I had to stop myself shooting my load as I pulled off her stained nightshirt, and laid her down on the bedding, where I'd been I playing with my cock imagining Ava sitting on my old prick earlier... dreams do come true, I thought.

I fucked the soft soles of her red pedicured feet for a little while, gawping at her perfect shaven fresh clit, white shapely body and perky tits, as she played with hair.

"Be a little rough perv," she purred. "Get your dick inside me!"

Then both naked on the bed, I started rubbing my cock against her tight pink pussy lips while I held her throat.

"Tighter." Ava commanded with a gasp. I squeezed her neck hard and rubbed her clit lips more with my cock-head.

"I'm a dick sucking slut mister," she said, in a raspy voice deprived of air.

I released the horny plaything so I could taste that young pussy, and I went excitedly down on her while she held my hair. I looked up into face, her blue-eyes and smeared make-up face while I sucked and licked her twat, darting my tongue as she moaned delightfully in ecstasy. My rod dripped all over the bedding as I lapped up her juices. I hoped Cath could hear her. I stopped licking and kneeled by Ava's head, I needed some more head.

"Suck my prick baby." I said vigorously wanking for effect.

She opened her baby blue-eyes with a smile and took my cock to her mouth.

"Good girl." I breathed. I just loved her mouth.

Cutely cross-eyed she sucked on my cock head again while I used my fingers to rub her pussy. Almost in a 69 position, I tried to get as many fingers as I could inside her as she quivered, stretching her out as much as I could. She was wet as fuck and I was tempted to fist her little twat, or fuck her ass, but thought it would hurt. I took my fingers out, and flicked her bean. I was on the edge of blowing my load, so I pulled my sloppy cock from her mouth and gave her a long kiss instead.

"Put your perv-daddy cock in bald pussy!" She begged.

I got between her smooth pale legs, rubbing my shaft along the slit of her clean shaven pussy.

"You're so ready," I whispered aloud.

"Yes," she cooed.

The teen moaned as I started pushing my meat into her, but the position didn't feel right, and decided to sit on the edge of the bed with my feet firmly on the wooden floor. I lifted her onto my lap facing me, hovering her over my cock, her slit and lips touched my dripping bishop's head. It was like the ultimate edging test. As my cock slowly made entry I lowered her down my length, and her warm pussy muscles gripped my stick. "Good girl." I smiled. So much tighter than Cath I thought.

I wondered if Molly was as tight, and hated myself for even thinking it.

Ava started rocking on my cock while I French kissed her again hoping she could still taste her own sweet juices as our saliva mixed.

"Your daddy-perv cock fits like glove!" she moaned, she seemed to know I loved filthy talk. "Treat me like a bad little girl. You love fucking this young eighteen-year-old pussy, harder daddy!" She insisted.

My cock meat hang out of her hole was sublime. I was so ready to cum and she knew it. "Spunk inside me pedococked daddy!" she insisted. "I want your hot cum."

I couldn't wait to blow my backed-up load, I couldn't hold it any longer, her clamping pussy felt so good, but I knew I couldn't chuck my cream up her. My thoughts about pregnancy were like a cold shower, so using restraint, I told her I wanted to cum in her beautiful mouth.

"Fucking cum inside me you nonce." Ava yelled.

I gripped her by her fucking throat moving her from my lap, onto her back on the bed. Out of spite or desperation for an orgasm the little bitch frigged herself off, as fountain of her fluid gushed filling the air! Ava spurt all over my body, and I stroked my cock while she came all over me and continued to soak the bed.

With no time to wasteI gripped her blonde hair like rabbit ears, and rammed my cock in her welcoming mouth jamming my balls against her chin! "That's it baby girl." My cock pulsated and my balls twitched tightly, and with a nasal snort and a grunt, my cock like tune of toothpaste, I pumped a huge load of jizz into the teenagers mouth. She tried swallowing while never ending creamy shots spurted out. "Yes!" I sighed, as she tried to swallow the wads of creamy-cum. It dripped delightfully from the sides of her mouth, on her chin, down her front, onto her tits and bald pussy. The cummy sight was amazing!

With my balls relieved I pushed the cum around her chops and back into her mouth.

"I fucking love your teen loving cock Mister," she stated with a cum-grin of perfect teeth, as pooling sperm trailed down her glistening body dripping on the bedding.

"Now piss on me," she requested out of the blue spreading her piss flaps and clit.

"You sure?" I hesitated.

"Shower me down you dirty fuck."

I didn't need to be asked twice. Standing on the bed I held her blonde hair and pissed in her face; all over her, soaking her body. Wide mouthed the sick slut-teen gargled; and spat out my urine as I completely drenched her!

Molly my daughter shocked us, standing in the doorway in her fluffy onesie pajamas. Dark hair, sultry features, nicely shaped stunner like mini version of her mom she gazed at us on the pissy blanket.

Speechless I just froze.

"Well about time, you finally banged my dad!" she beamed, blowing Ava a kiss.

"But he didn't shoot his creamy load up me, and I'm on the pill," huffed Ava cutely.

"Well you'll have to go again Ava, right dad?" she shrugged, giving me side-eyes. "I know all about mom's infidelity." she announced, stopping to listen. "She's still fucking now. Her loss, cheating bitch."

"Um, I don't think..." I stammered a little shocked.

Molly unzipped her unicorn onesie a little, showing off her tanned tits and cleavage.

I had no idea what was coming next, but I knew it was going to be a longer night than I expected...