Mother & Her 10 Year Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They leaned over the bar towards each other and kissed, slow and with passion, suitably muted.

They were disturbed however by the noise made by three men as they entered the bar, somewhat the worse for wear, one banged the bar, "drinks," he demanded, "come on, hurry up, what do they call servants in the West," he thought for a moment, "Ah, yes, flunkies, that's it," he turned to his friends who laughed.

Alan's expression had changed from fun-loving to deadly cold. He glared at them, but they were too involved in themselves to notice.

Alan changed his demeanor, and pretended to be hospitable, "ah, you're part of the visiting delegation from East Germany, I hope you enjoy your experience of a well-stocked civilized nation, and that you go home with your suitcases bulging with well made western-style clothes."

It wasn't a particularly long ramble, but Alan got his point across, they went silent, and Louise could see them stiffen.

She went around behind the bar and took Alan's hand, he was tense but seemed in control.

One of them spoke in German to his two colleagues, they burst out laughing.

"I just told them that you are going to serve us drinks, like the good flunky, you are."

"I don't serve drinks to drunks, I respectfully ask you to leave."

The one who had spoken crashed his fist down on the bar, glasses rattled. Alan knew someone would have heard and would soon appear, he hoped.

"I haven't finished giving you my order, ask the whore how much she charges, and is there a discount for three at once. He turned and repeated it in German, they were slapping their thighs, it was so funny.

Louise reddened, Alan stepped from behind the bar, pushing Louise further to safety.

The spokesman turned to Alan, still laughing. It was cut-off almost at once when with a crunching sound, Alan's forehead smacked into his nose, within seconds he was on his back, spewing blood from a broken nose. Louise let out a small scream then stifled it placing her hand over her mouth.

Alan looked down at him, resting on the floor, the other two hadn't seen what had happened, and couldn't comprehend the situation.

Steve came rushing in, "heck, Alan, I leave you alone for five minutes and look what happens."

"No damage, well not to the bar, let's get out of here," Alan guided her from behind the bar and over the injured man, he would have had a magnificent view up her skirt if it wasn't for the fact he was semi-conscious. Steve was left to apologize to the East Germans.

"Sorry about that, Louise, but he was very insulting, I'll take you to your room unless you want to go back for a drink?"

"No thanks, that headbutt, was it necessary?" She sounded annoyed with him.

"These guys have been causing problems all week at various bars, I knew who they were the moment they spoke. Believe me, they were looking for trouble."

He was expecting to leave her at the door, wishing he hadn't had the last drink, where would I be now if I hadn't, he thought, I'd be in her bed!

She opened the door and turned to him, grabbing his lapels, "that was so gallant of you," she dragged him into her room, and kissed him fiercely, "that's a thank-you for defending my honor, she went over to the mini-bar, and poured them each a drink.

She turned her back to him as she sipped her drink, "I think I've got an insect bite?"

"Oh, where?"

"On my back, halfway down."

She put her drink on the table and reached behind her, trying to undo her zip, "it's really annoying me."

"Here, let me," he undid the top inch.

"Carry on, it's the middle of my back, under my bra," she shucked off the top of her dress, it fell down to her waist where she held on to it.

"Do you know how to undo a bra?"

He was taken aback, "of course I do!"

"Then undo it, please, I've been bitten just where the clasp is."

He expertly undid it, and she allowed it to fall away from her breasts.

"Can you see anything, a spot, or a bite?"

"No, do you want me to put any cream on, something soothing?"

She didn't answer but responded by allowing her dress to fall to the floor, a moment later, her bra followed suit. He kissed her neck, his hands went to her shoulders, she no longer seemed to be bothered by the bite, his fingers, and thumbs massaged her neck. She arched her back, he ran his hands around to her breasts. Her nipples were hard, he ran his fingertips over them. Louise felt she needed more and reached up and pulled his hands down over her stomach. She hooked her thumbs on each side of her panties, she lowered them to her thighs and released them, her panties caught on the ankle strap of the high heels. She was reminded of sex behind the sightscreen with Mike all those years ago.

"Alan, my panties are wrapped around my ankles, they're annoying me." Without a word, Alan bent down and removed them, he gently raised one foot at a time, it was expertly done.

Louise wanted sex with Alan to be more about love-making.

Alan stood up, she still had her back to him and felt vulnerable. He did consider bending her over and taking her from behind. He decided it was too soon, after all, they might carry on tomorrow.

He told her, "turn around," she looked up at him, "he has no intention of bending me over the desk," she thought.

Louise imagined this might be better than she expected.

They made a good fit, there was no struggling to insert himself into her.

Once inside, she tightened her vaginal muscles around his penis, her vulva against it's base. Alan slowed down, his penis pulled and pushed against her clitoris.

He moved methodically, always in contact, it had been so long she almost immediately had an orgasm, it happened so quickly Alan was taken by surprise. Louise was shattered from the orgasm she was gasping, trying to take it all in. She decided not to try for a second, Alan was one hundred times better than she'd expected. The edge of the desk was cutting into her, Louise placed her feet on Alan's shoulders, he was deep inside her, he ran his hands from her shoes up to her suspenders where they met the welt of her stockings. With the feel of her stockinged legs he started thrusting again. Alan had a fondness for placing his fingers against a woman's labia, he liked the feel of his penis entering and withdrawing from a woman. Inevitably he couldn't contain himself and released his semen into her vagina, deep inside her.

Louise raised her head and looked at him, "enjoyable?"

He released his breath, "what about you, you were very quiet?"

"When the male of the species realizes a woman is close to orgasm, they tend to try too hard and they lose their rhythm, it can spoil things."

She wriggled around secure on his penis.

"What are you doing tomorrow, Alan?"

"It's my day off, I'm visiting friends in the morning, but I'll be free for the rest of the day."

The truth was he still had an exam to do, his A-level in religious study, he didn't want her to know he was essentially a part-time schoolboy.

She reached up and kissed him, "what now, do you want to stay the night?"

"I'd like that, though I've got to leave early tomorrow, I'll try not to wake you."

"I've got all day, so that won't be a problem."

The next day they both rose early, neither felt the need to engage in sex.

"I'll not be long, the hotel's letting me use the car, I'll be back about one o'clock and the rest of the day is my own."

"I'll tell you what, why don't we go into town, we can have a late lunch, and you can show me any shops I may have missed.

"I know the ideal place, I'd love to."

Upon his return to the hotel, he was intercepted by Harry, the hotel manager, "how is our guest Alan, happy I hope?"

"She's fine, I'm taking her shopping this afternoon and having a late lunch."

"How did your exam go this morning?"

"Fine, thanks for asking."

He went up to her suite, she opened the door and pulled him in, she was naked, "join me on the bed, we can carry on where we left off."

It was after two o'clock when they left the hotel and went for lunch.

"That was delicious," she was dabbing her mouth with a serviette "I love these old fashioned department stores, where you can shop and lunch in one place. I was particularly impressed by the man in the lift, asking you which floor you wanted and then actually pressing the button for you."

"Here's a retired soldier, that was his dress uniform he was wearing and all the medals were real. I think you'll like this place even more, wait till you see the lingerie."

"Oh, and what makes you think I'm shopping for underwear?"

"Because I bet you've got nothing like this up North."

He was referring to Zambia, before independence, it was Northern Rhodesia.

She changed the subject, "what have you got planned, for the future?"

"Well, I was expecting to be conscripted into the army, it would solve a lot of my problems. Trouble is, the war's over."

"Have you any qualifications, A-levels?"

"I did three earlier this year, Maths, Physics, and English, and I took two others recently."

"How did you get on?"

"Straight A's in all three, I'm waiting for the results of the others."

They were silent, Louise was deep in thought, "how come you're doing exams and yet working here?"

"Oh, that's a long story, but," he hesitated and changed the subject slightly, "I had some good news this morning. I met my old career's teacher, he told me that months ago he applied for a student-engineer trainee course on my behalf," he paused for effect, "with the Mines, up North."

Louise almost shot out of her seat, "you have, that's amazing, have you been accepted?"

"Yes, but I don't think that they know I'm white?"

"Don't worry about that, you have to sign an agreement that you work for them for three years, I'll sponsor you, it's how I started my career, exactly the same way." She sighed happily, "I have a four-bedroomed bungalow, which means I have two spare bedrooms, and a swimming pool. Oh, only one small problem, I have a son who might decide to live with me."

"I'd live in the servant's quarters if it mean staying with you."

Louise felt an urge to kiss him, but held back, the middle of the restaurant was too exposed.

They paid for lunch and left for the lingerie department. Louise took her time, gradually filling her shopping bag with stocking, panties, and suspender belts.

"Women here wear stocking for special events, it's de rigueur," Alan told her.

"We do the same up North."

Alan nudged her, "we're being closely watched by the two women who were on the next table."

"I don't think they approve of an older woman and young man making underwear purchases, what do you think?"

Alan looked more closely, "oh my God, one's the mother of a woman I had an affair with."

"A woman, Alan how old are you?"

"I'm nineteen, anyway she came on to me."

"Why am I not surprised?

With their shopping complete, they paid for the lingerie and returned to the hotel.

That night was a repeat of their first night, they dined together and were personally waited on by Harry, the manager.

"Well I'll leave you alone now, I hope you've had a good stay, we need more tourism."

She thanked him and said the usual pleasantries, "should we go to my room before the Russians come," whispering with a mock Russian accent.

"Those guys won't bother us, they've flown up North, to Zambia.

Louise groaned, "I hope they're not touring the Copperbelt, I'd hoped we've seen the last of them, come on let's go to our room?"

Within minutes of entering the room, she was down to her suspender belt and stockings. Leaning back, supported on her elbows, with her legs dangling over the edge of the table. Alan firmly in control, she started to build up to her orgasm.

This time, Alan was not far behind, her orgasm merged into his.

She lifted her legs, so they were supported on his shoulders, again this was more comfortable, they remained like that for a few breathless moments, Alan standing and Louise at a ninety-degree angle to him. His hands went to her breasts, she shuddered and tensed her muscles, gripping him, "you're still hard, more so than last night."

"Last night I was tired after my little rush of adrenaline, I always feel tired after that, same when I play rugby."

"I was up at five-thirty, and the flight, and the customs ordeal, which means I was more tired than you."

"Okay, Louise, you win!"

"That reminds me, tomorrow, I'm playing rugby for Kirksburg."

"Who're you playing?"

"St. George's school."

St George's school, was her son's school, she hadn't thought about her son, and she felt guilty, "can I come and watch?"

"Yes, of course, I'll have a ticket waiting for you, it'll be behind the club bar in an envelope with your name on."

He didn't seem particularly interested in more rugby talk, so she dropped the subject.

"When are you playing, I might have a meeting tomorrow."

"Kick-off is three."

He'd never had a conversation with a woman, whilst he had his penis inside her, he pulled her up, and her arms went around his neck, he was fully supporting her as he walked to the settee and sat down, they were still face-to-face, her legs astride him.

They kissed, and he rubbed her breasts against his chest, her nipples growing rigid again.

"Let's go to bed," she dismounted and holding his penis led him to the bed. She turned her back to him, and he snuggled into her, reaching behind her, she inserted his penis.

"You can have it again if you want as for me I just want us to lie here with you inside me."

"If you're okay with that, I'll accept your offer."

Louise reached behind and pulled him towards her it didn't take him long to reach an orgasm. She bent forward and felt him soften, she gave a little shudder as he fell out, they both slept soundly.

The next morning they had breakfast, it was a buffet, Alan went back for more, "building up my strength for the match," he explained, "it's a light lunch after this."

"Do you mind if I go to the reception, I need to see if I have any messages."

"No of course not, what are you expecting?"

"My boss is faxing an agenda down to me, its for the Kariba meeting."

"Can you see if there's any for me?"

"Of course," Louise wondered who he'd receive a message from?"

She was handed the expected fax plus a handwritten letter from the Rector of St. George's. The message apologized for phone problems, and could she visit the Rector's office at five, the following day?

"How do I get a message to St. George's, it seems the phones aren't working?"

The receptionist handed her a writing pad with the Selous Hotel heading, "write it on this and I'll pass it on to the messenger, he'll be here for another hour or so."

She returned to the restaurant, there was no sign of Alan, "well, I'm glad he's finished eating."

She found him talking to the messenger, "I'm getting a lift to the game, that way I'll be early, oh, this is Colin," she nodded acknowledgement, she noticed they both had the same ridiculously short hair styles.

"No messages."

"Will I see you later, or are you dashing off?"

Colin answered, "I've some errands to run for the Rector, I'll be at least two hours," looking to Alan, "you've got two hours to kill, unless you want to come with me?"

Alan refused "I've got some things to do here, but thanks anyway."

She was showering when Alan came into the room, he had hotel stationery with a message for the Kirksburg Rugby Club secretary, "this will make everything okay."

"Want to join me?"

His answer was to take his clothes off.

The water ran over them, she was straddled around him, supported by his arms and his penis, again she reached a shuddering orgasm.

"Whew, that was fantastic, how about you?"

"This position is going to leave me knackered, I'll be useless for today's game."

"Put me down," she commanded, turning around she asked, "will this inspire you?"

She placed her hands on the shower support and pushed herself against him, it reminded her of the night of the accident ten years ago, when she had to hold on to the stay-wire. He entered and holding her firmly, in the wet shower and slippery floor, he proceeded to have his own orgasm.

Louise set off at one-thirty, arriving on time. Alan greeted her, he was in his rugby clothes, "no problems then?"

"No, in fact, all the road signs seemed new."

"Yes, they're for the great influx of tourists from up North."

"Like me?"

"There's no-one like you Ms. Darwen," he was smiling at her.

He took her into the clubhouse, "Colin's going to sit with you."

She looked around and noticed Colin was at the bar, he mouthed over, "a drink?"

She pointed to an advert for Castle lager and nodded.

Alan introduced her to the chairman and other worthies.

"Where's the opposition," she asked?

"They'll arrive on the school bus all ready to play."

Colin checked the time, "they almost ready for the last minute tem-talk, you'd best get going."

Alan almost kissed her but pulled back, he smiled, it was enough, there was an easy intimacy between them.

She sat with Colin, and asked, "do you play?"

"I'm injured, this game is the traditional end-of-season friendly. School versus Kirksburg, they are made up mainly of Old Boys."

Louise nodded that she understood they didn't know each other well enough to sustain a long conversation instead, they stayed absorbed in the match.

At half-time, Colin battled his way to the bar, "how well do you know Al?"

"I feel I know him well yet, it's only this trip that I actually met him," she admitted, the thought disturbed her slightly.

"He seems to like you."

"How well do you know him?"

"We were in the same house until he moved to the Selous, I'd say we're best mates."

Louise was trying to get her head around what Colin had said.

"Tell me, is he a pupil at St. George's?" She was ever so slightly confused.

"Not really, he had to leave, though the school still looked after him, made sure he had enough money, and they maintained his education."

"Would it be appropriate to ask why he had to leave St. George's?" Her mind went back to the incident in the restaurant "you see he told me something, it's personal to him, I suppose?"

"If he told you then you must be close, I take it you're referring to his relationship with the Career master's wife?"

"Yes," she managed to reply, it explained why Alan was playing for the Kirksburg team.

The teams came out for the second half. Alan had moved to the fly-half position, it made an immediate improvement and Kirksburg began to dominate. Towards the end of the game, they had a comfortable lead."

"Al's receiving an award after the game."

Louise hoped she could be there, she had an appointment at five.

"Are you anything to do with Al receiving the job with the Zambian mining industry?"

"I'm down on other business but yes I will be involved."

"Lucky sod is Al, the fact he lived in Zambia must've helped."

"He never told me that, he can be a man of secrets, can't he?"

"I don't suppose he told you about his parents?"

"Not much, he said that they're both dead."

"His mother died in a car accident many years ago, and his father was killed in a terrorist incident just three months ago."

Louise felt nauseous, she was overwhelmed by all this information, the consequence of which was too much to take.

"Are you okay," Colin sounded concerned, "you've gone a bit white."

If this wasn't bad enough, she felt a discharge of semen, it was deposited in her by Alan, earlier in the day. She had spent nearly all her time in Rhodesia making love to her own son.

"I'm fine thanks, I heard about the death of the engineer before I came here, he used to work in Zambia and it was big news up there, I didn't know it was his Dad."