Mother & Her 10 Year Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it took us a while, using a false name for some reason, we always called Alec the lawless one, lawless by name and by nature," he laughed, but when he saw her face, "not very funny I suppose."

Just then, the referee blew his whistle to indicate the end of the match and a Kirksburg victory.

"I've got to go to the loo, before the rush," she made off and composed herself.

When she returned to the bar Alan was in the changing rooms, there was the loud noise of the team's celebrations.

"Colin, I've got an appointment with the Rector, tell Alec I'm sorry, I'll be back as soon as possible."

She dashed off and drove to her meeting, the conversation with the Rector was thankfully short, she thanked him for helping Alec, he apologised for not being able to speak to her earlier, "of course we never told Alec what was going on as we were waiting for you to give permission."

"Communications have been difficult, we're in very trying times," she thanked him again, wished him and the school well and left, in total turmoil. She'd not been gone very long and was back in time to see Alec, receive the shield for the Victor Ludorum. He'd received a few knocks, it wasn't the friendliest game, despite being classified as such.

"You're silly playing that game, you're very good looking, playing rugby will not make you look any better."

She sounded aggrieved, he looked at her, something about her was different, he wondered what had upset her, he shrugged.

She needed to collect her thoughts, she was desperate to hold on to her son, though, after what they had done, could she ever see him as a son?

They didn't speak again until they were in her room.

"I visited your old school today."

"Yes, did you see the Rector? Apparently, he's been trying to contact me," he looked at her, a quizzical look on his face, "why would you go and see him?"

"Can't you guess?" She asked, Alec shook his head, "did it not occur to you why anyone would fly into Salisbury when they could drive to Kariba from Zambia."

"It did pass through my mind for a moment, but when I saw your shopping, I figured that was the reason."

"No that wasn't the reason you see," she took a deep breath, "ten years ago your father and I were in a serious car accident, I was injured, while I was recovering Keith ran off with our only child, that child was you."

He slumped against the wall, shaking his head, he was silent, considering the consequences, "I noticed how alike we are, nose, eyes, and hair color, the last ten years must have been absolute hell for you."

They sat on the bed, once they'd had a chance to absorb it all they seemed to recover their equilibrium.

"How come everyone calls you Alan?"

"That was an accident, Harry read my name as Alan Lawless and not Alec Lawless."

This brought a wry smile, "Keith changed his name to Smith but left mine unchanged."

She offered her hand, "nice to meet you, Mr. Lawless, I'm Ms. Darwen."

He bowed, "nice to meet you, does this mean we can start off fresh, as though we'd never met?"

"If that's what you want."

"Why shouldn't I want to, we had a good relationship going, but ultimately it's up to you."

"There's no stranger relationship than mother and son incest, don't you agree?"

"Yes, but in our case, we don't have a normal relationship, do we, we are strangers after all."

"It's the psychology I was referring to, it's easy for women, we only have to, and forgive the crudity, open our legs, men need to achieve an erection. They can't always do it."

"I see your point but and forgive my crudity, I have a hard-on, so I don't need to worry."

"Let's have a look," she reached into his trousers, fumbling with the zip, "so you have," pretending surprise.

She roughly pulled on his penis, bringing it out, she pushed the foreskin back revealing the head.

"Do you remember what I said about cleaning your foreskin every time you shower?"

"Of course, but I wasn't going to do that today, not with fourteen other blokes in the shower, they'd wonder what I was doing."

She laughed, "well it seems clean, so I'm going to risk it," and with that, she sat on the couch and placed her mouth over his penis.

He stood before her so much had happened, he was in a state of shock! He came fully erect in a second, she pulled back, and his wet penis fell out of her mouth.

Without using her hands, she sucked it back in and ran her tongue around the head, he leaned back, rocking slightly.

"Christopher Columbus, I think I'm going to cum."

She removed his penis from his mouth, holding it in her hand, she looked up at him, "you can if you want, why do you think I did it in the first place?" She put it back in and continued the magic with her tongue.

He didn't thrust it in and out, she coaxed his orgasm. He felt every wave of semen discharge into her. He was almost unbalanced by the time he'd finished.

He sat down next to her, "what do you think?" she asked.

"Fantastic."

"What was that about Christopher Columbus?"

"Oh that, we'd get the cane in St. George's if we cursed, especially as it was a Christian school, so Christ became Christopher Columbus."

"Every time I hear the name Christopher Columbus, I'll think of this moment."

"What can I do for you?"

"As soon as it's hard, I want you to put it inside me, and the rest you know," she smiled as she removed her dress.

He stood up and kneeling down removed her panties, "let's do it now while it still has a bit of life in it."

She managed to take her bra off before he lowered her onto the bed, and with a little help from her, put his slightly deflated penis inside her, "I can't move it much as it'll fall out."

"Don't worry, as long as it's inside me," she raised her knees, it seemed to pull him further in, "it's a nice feeling, I can wait."

They kissed, "are your arms tired?"

"No, but you could help by opening your labia more."

She moved her fingers expertly, and her clitoris made better contact with him.

"I was watching you play rugby today, I was talking to Colin, and I had a massive discharge of semen, I was scared it might leave a damp patch on my skirt."

"Is that why you did that, what's it called?"

Did it?" He sounded concerned, "it must be difficult for women," he mused, "always being stuck with the aftermath of sex. What you just did, with your er...mouth, what's that called, the proper name I mean."

"Fellatio," she answered, "I was the fellatrix, I performed fellatio on you, you see, it comes from the Latin, to suck," she giggled.

"We never learned that in Latin," he sounded surprised, "I thought it was because you might be sore, your vagina, I mean."

"Considering I haven't used it for ten years, then all of a sudden its non-stop action. I'm surprised it's stood up to the pounding it's received, and why are we so formal, pussy is fine, your penis I'll refer to as a prick, okay?"

"How long does my cum stay inside you, it must be inconvenient to suddenly leak out?"

"Difficult to know you keep pushing it back and," she emphasized, "adding even more."

"So, you don't know?"

"I can use my vaginal muscles, and push it out, or stand up and let gravity do its job, otherwise I have no idea."

He was thinking about her comments, she seemed to have found a whole new lease of life as regards sex.

"Oh-oh, something twitched."

He looked down at her, "I felt it too, I wonder what it can be?"

He started deep in and out series of movements, noting her reaction. He adjusted ever so slightly as she approached orgasm, it lasted a long time.

He waited, unmoving desperate to know she'd enjoyed it.

She opened her eyes, "that was the best fuck, forgive the vulgarity," she said, "since... er, no! That was just the best fuck, ever!"