Mother and My "Little Pacifier"

Story Info
Mature son helps his mother re-live her more vibrant days.
4.4k words
4.49
35.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rip142
Rip142
275 Followers

This is a short little flight of fancy that was fun to write. All the characters are, and always have been, over eighteen. This story is purely a product of my own twisted imagination. Although I currently don't have any plans for a continuation, any future installments will largely depend on reader comments. I look forward to any constructive critiques and would appreciate it if you would please vote at the end. Cheers!

*****

My Dad pasted away decades ago. My mother lives at home, but not alone. Since my mother's home is fully paid for, my sister and her family moved in with her. It saves them money by not having to pay any rent, and it gives us all peace of mind knowing Mom is not alone and being looked after.

My sister and her family planned a two week vacation up in the mountains. My mother, due to her age and overall frailty, just wanted to stay home. She said that puttering in her garden was all the vacation she needed. Since I'm widowed, and retired, I offered to stay with Mom and help out while everyone else was away.

I arrived at Mom's house the day before Callie and her tribe took off. Callie gave me the rundown on what foods mom did and didn't like, telephone numbers for her doctors, medication schedules, what television shows were her "must sees," etc. etc. The one issue that kind of threw me for a loop was bathing mom. She had a chair to sit on in the shower, but Callie said that she would generally get in the shower with mom to help shampoo her hair, sponge her down, make sure all the soap was rinsed off and to generally make sure she was safe. From time to time, Mom also preferred taking baths. This necessitated helping her transition from her walker into the tub, helping her bathe, drying her off and transitioning back out of the tub. Callie said she usually stripped down during these bathings because "it was just easier and besides, it's just us girls" and suggested I might want to wear my bathing suit. I figured I'd cross that bridge when I got to it.

After they were gone, Mom and I had a quiet morning just chatting and watching television. Mom mentioned that she would like to do some gardening that afternoon and then take a "nice long soak in the tub" afterwards.

It was a warm summer day and her gardening consisted mostly of dead-heading her roses and picking some peaches off her tree. I fixed us some ice tea, and we finished off the afternoon cooling down in the shade. As we chatted, Mom hinted that on these warm days she use to really enjoy gardening in the nude, but hadn't been able to since Callie and her family moved in. I told her that she should feel free to do her gardening, or anything else she wanted, in the nude, and that I might even join her. That seemed to somehow perk her up and I swore I saw a slight grin cross her face. She admitted that one of the real reasons she had bowed out of joining them on their vacation was that she was hoping to spend some time naked and was happy to hear that that did not bother me. I told her that if she felt that strongly about it, we could take our clothes off right then and there. With a twinkle in her eye and a genuine smile on her face she thanked me but said maybe we could wait until after her bath.

After a while we went back into the house and I fixed us a light meal. Mom said she was feeling a little "grimy" and that she'd like to take her bath before her T.V. shows started. She said that before going into the bathroom she preferred to get undressed while sitting on her bed.

"I hope you're not too grossed out by seeing my old wrinkled, withered body. I'm not even a shell of what I use to be. When they say getting old stinks, they're not kidding!" Mom said.

"Don't worry about it Mom. We're all getting older and saggier. Besides, it's what's in your mind that keeps you young, not your body."

"You're a dear to say so, but it still stinks."

I helped her undress, and she was right. I remembered that my mother use to have substantial C or D cupped breasts, a smooth flat tummy and firm round hips. Her breasts now looked deflated and her skin just seemed to hang on her. But that aside, she still had her sharp mind and that mischievous streak that I always remembered.

As the bath water ran, I helped her into the bathroom. She explained the procedure they used to safely get her in and out of the bath. Once she was safely sitting in the tub I stripped down to my boxer shorts and knelt down next to the tub.

"Come on now, I thought we were going to start our au natural time together." Mom said.

"When you're right, you're right Mom." I said as I peeled out of my shorts.

I poured warm water over her head and massaged in some of her favorite shampoo. As the shampoo soaked into her scalp I took a sponge and rubbed her back and then worked my way up and over her shoulders. She laid back in the tub as I began to work my way down her chest. I felt I was proceeding into uncharted waters and was beginning to feel more than a little uncomfortable.

"Would you feel more comfortable doing this yourself?" I whispered.

"No, you're doing just fine.

I continued sponging her breasts. I lifted them up making sure I cleaned all around and underneath them. This was the first time I'd ever touched my mother's body like this and even though she may have been saggy and wrinkled, my cock was getting harder than it had been in a very long time. I proceeded down her stomach and was nearing her crotch. I looked at her face to see if I could pick up any reaction, but her head was laid back and her eyes were closed, as if she might be dreaming. Stopping, I moved down and began washing her feet and worked my way back up her legs. When I got to the inside of her thighs she gradually parted her legs. I eventually reached her crotch. Her once thick furry patch of dark brown pubic hair was now grey and sparse. I squeezed the sponge and gently began to massage her vulva.

Suddenly, all at once, she grabbed the sides of the tub, squeezed her knees together and sat up straight. I jerked back.

"Are you alright?!?" I asked.

"Yes, I think so. I just had a jolt shoot through me. I don't know where THAT came from."

"Well are you okay."

"Yes. As a matter of fact I feel wonderful. It's just that your sister never washes me like that."

"What do you mean?"

"Donnie, I haven't been touched down there by a man in nearly thirty years! I didn't even think the wires were still connected in that area. That sensation came out of nowhere and it surprised me!

"Well, let's give it a rest down there and let me finish shampooing your hair." I said as I got up and sat on the edge of the tub. I poured more water over her head, smoothing her hair back. As I was rinsing her off, I couldn't help but notice that my erection was bouncing around inches from my mother's face.

She apparently noticed it too. "Your 'little pacifier' has gotten a lot bigger than I remember it." Mom said as she leaned in and kissed the tip. As she pulled back a thin sticky line of precum stretched from the tip of my penis to her lips. Licking her lips she looked up at me. Through her blushing stare I could still see that mischievous twinkle in her eyes again.

Surprised, I jerked back at the unexpected sensation of her brief kiss. "Wow! Now I got a jolt and why do you call it my 'little pacifier'." I said.

"When I was pregnant with you my friends held a baby shower for me. Aside from some very nice gifts, there were also a bunch of risqué gag gifts. Among them were these pacifiers where the nipple part was in the shape of a little erect penis. So, that's where that nickname came from."

"But why did you kiss it?"

"Well it WAS right in my face!"

"Okay, fair enough I," I chuckled.

"Are you ready to get out?" I asked.

"I guess, but before we do, could you sponge me off some more...you know...down there." As she motioned toward her crotch.

"Yes ma'am."

"Now that I know what to expect, I'd like to enjoy that sensation some more."

"I have an idea." I said. I sponged her some more, but then let the sponge go, allowing it to float away. With the tip of my index finger, I very slowly and tenderly stroked the lips of her labia. I then inserted my finger into her vagina, but only slightly, then worked my fingers up, massaging around her clitoris.

"Oh you are a naughty boy! You remind me so much of your father." She said as she straightened her legs and arched her back.

"Are you okay mom?" I asked

"Yes baby. Mommy is just fine..." she murmured.

I leaned over and took her right leathery nipple in my mouth, and sucked as I simultaneously made a series of quick staccato passes directly over her erect little nub of a clit.

She let out a loud guttural groan as wave after wave of her building orgasm cascaded over her entire being. Water was sloshing everywhere as she violently jerked her legs up, bringing them together. She held both hands on the back of my head pressing me firmly into her chest.

Finally, as we both relaxed. I lifted my head and we locked our gaze.

"That was sooo nice! Naughty, but nice." Mom said.

"Are you sorry we did it?" I asked.

"At my age, I'm not sorry for much."

"Me too. I thought it was fun, but now, let's get you out of this tub before you turn into a prune." I said.

We got her out of the tub and I slipped a thick terry cloth robe over her.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, we finished drying and brushing Mom's hair. She then slipped off the robe and scooted back from the edge of the bed.

"This is so relaxing! I love lounging around like this!" Mom said.

"You know, you can always come visit me anytime you want to get away. I can come and get you whenever you want...and clothing is always optional!" I suggested.

"Thank you dear. I hope that's not an empty suggestion, because I just may take you up on that offer." She smiled.

"Say Mom, when was the last time you had a good foot massage?"

"I don't know. I can't remember if I've ever had one." She mused.

"Let's fix that!"

I gathered up some fresh towels and pulled a bottle of oil out from my bag. Mom laid back on her bed and I positioned the towels under her feet and legs. Taking my time, I thoroughly massaged both of her feet and ankles. Gradually I inched my way up her calves. As I began massaging her inner thighs, I splayed them open and began gently rubbing her soft, crepe-like, tender flesh. My goal was to relax her but not cause any discomfort. I was nearing her vaginal area, but purposely held back.

"Mom, can I ask you a personal question?"

"I guess. I mean we're being pretty intimate here already. What do you want to know?"

"Well, this is pretty personal and probably none of my business, but could you tell me about your and dad's sex life?"

"Oh my! I never really thought about it, and, I never ever thought anyone would ask about it. Well, if you're really interested, I'll tell you what I can remember. Is there anything you specifically want to know?"

"I've always been curious about what sex was like for you two? What did you enjoy? What did you guys like to do? Did you ever try any kinky stuff? What kind of sex did you try or like best? What was the wildest thing you ever did? I want to know everything!"

"Wow, I don't even know where to start. We were both pretty young and innocent when we married. At first it was mostly just missionary position and occasionally I'd get on my hands and knees. I always liked that position."

"That's called 'doggy style,' what was it about that you liked?"

"Doggy style, that's cute, but I guess I can see why. Well, first off I preferred it because I didn't have to deal with your father's weight on top of me. Plus, it always felt good when your dad grabbed ahold of my hips as he pumped away, and I liked being able to push back into him. I liked straddling him and riding on top too. That was always fun, and again, I could get him deep inside me that way." She was blushing again. "Also, I liked it when he'd stick his thumb or finger in my bum while we did it that way, what did you call it...doggy? That always seemed so dirty, but it really got me excited; and, I also remember the first time your dad and I used our mouths and tongues. I think that was the one thing that took our sex life to a whole different level. We both REALLY enjoyed that, and we did it a lot. I liked sucking him.

"What was it about oral sex that you liked?"

"Well, what's not to like? It made me feel like I was in control. It was always fun, and felt so good, both giving and receiving. All those slurping sounds alone were a turn on. I really liked the taste and the feel of his hard penis in my mouth, it was naughty and sexy and fun! Cleaning up was easy too, I just kept licking and swallowing. Your dad was pretty good when he went to town on me too. Like I said, what's not to like. I mean jeez, I'm getting that frisky feeling just talking about it."

"Did you have any memorable escapades?"

"Hmmm, let me think...well, there was that one trip we took to Hawaii. We were staying in that big fancy hotel. You guys were down at the pool. Dad and I were alone up in the room and I remember we went out onto the balcony and I gave your dad a blowjob where anybody could have seen us. Later on your dad made love to me from behind while we looked out at the ocean. That was so exciting being naked and doing it in public like that. I think that's when I found my love of being nude."

"Wow! I wish I'd known about that! To bad we don't have pictures of that in the family photo album!"

"Well, actually there is a photo your father took of me sucking him off on that vacation. We didn't have digital cameras back then, you had to get your photographs developed, so he took just the one picture. I remember we were pretty nervous about getting it developed. It's hidden away somewhere. I'll try and find it for you later.

"Did you guys ever try any weird, kinky stuff?"

"Let me think...I don't think so, well except we did have fun peeing on each other when we took showers together. I know, it sounds disgusting, but it was one of those things that just evolved. We weren't really into that kind of thing, but one time we were showering and your dad really had to go. He tried directing his stream directly into the drain, but at some point it got on me. I don't know, but the whole thing grew out of that."

"How far did it go?"

"Oh, pretty far. It got to the point where we'd take turns sitting or laying down in the shower or bath tub and urinating all over each other. It really became a thing for us. I think we got into it because it was so vile and gross. It really turned me on when your dad peed all over my head soaking my hair and face. It was so disgusting, but that's what made it so exciting!"

"Did you pee on dad too."

"Oh yes, he liked me to pee on his penis while he played with himself, and he would love me to straddle his face and pee in his mouth. Yes, he enjoyed that very much."

"God Mom, I never appreciated the fact that you and dad were such freaks! Does Callie know about any of this stuff?"

"Oh gosh no, I can't believe I'm even telling you! You've got to promise me that none of this is ever repeated, it would be mortifying.

"Don't worry Mom, it's in the vault." I assured her.

Before Mom could continue I needed to re-adjust my position, so I pivoted around and laid down, cuddling next to her. I put my hand over her vagina and just let it rest it there.

"This feels so nice." I said

"Mmmm yes it is..." she murmured.

"Boy, behind the scenes, you and dad really had quite the sexual repertoire."

"Well, we were married for close to thirty years. Now that I think about it, what I've told you pretty much just scratches the surface."

"I can't wait to hear more." I said.

"Well not tonight. Let's save it for future bedtime stories." Mom said. Then she rolled over on her side facing me, and without saying a word, guided my face onto her breasts.

I didn't need any direction as I instinctively latched on to her nipple and gently began to kiss and suck on my mommy's tits. She reached down and squeezed my rock hard cock. The only problem was, I was so horny and had so much built up pressure, I uncontrollably started pumping her hand, and within seconds, shot gobs of my goop all over Mom, her hand, the bedding and myself. Mom rolled over onto her back and licked all my cum off of her hand. Then, licking her lips, she turned her head, looked at me and smiled.

We drifted off asleep.

We spent the next morning entirely nude in the backyard. We both relished the freedom of being able to enjoy the outdoors unencumbered in any way.

"Donnie, I'm so grateful for this time we're spending together. This is the best I've felt in years. My only regret is that you and I didn't have the chance to bond like this years ago. When I think of what fun we could have had when I was closer to my prime, it gives me chills."

"Oh Mom, don't dwell on what could have been, there's nothing we can do about that. Let's focus on now...and the future. I think you and I are only going to become closer both physically and emotionally. I'm very excited about our future together."

"Thank you honey, you're too sweet."

I got up out of my lounge chair and excused myself so I could use the restroom.

"Your free to pee out here if you want. You know how I feel about that sort of thing. As a matter of fact, I'll happily hold it for you." Mom grinned.

"I've never participated in any 'Golden Showers' stuff, but it might be fun. Sure, what the heck."

We went over to the lawn and mom held my dick between her thumb and forefinger. She pulled on it, stretching it out, and then shook it up and down. I wasn't use to someone else manipulating me like that and felt myself getting hard.

"Hmmm are we peeing or cumming?" Mom bemused.

"Funny, I was kinda thinking the same thing." I thought aloud.

Eventually I got the urge and started to pee. Mom pointed my 'little pacifier' in every direction as we sprayed the yard.

"That was fun, but I'm a little surprised that neither one of us got doused!" I observed.

"Just wait!" Mom chuckled. Then she bent down and kissed the head of my penis.

"You're determined to get that in your mouth aren't you?"

"Yes! I can't wait to properly suck you off! I mean what could be better than having your mother suck your penis?" Mom said.

"I can't think of anything! I'm ready whenever you are." I said.

It was time to go inside and watch mom's T.V. shows, but she told be that before we went inside, she too had to go "potty." I asked her what, if anything I could do to help her.

"No, I don't need any help, but it would be okay if you want to watch."

"I've got a better idea," I said as I pulled a lawn chair onto the grass, "why don't you sit on my lap as you fire away."

Mom looked at me with a blank stare and then a big smile crossed her face, "OKAY!"

I sat down and before I could even get comfortable, mom was bouncing on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her, fondling her big saggy boobs. My dick was sticking straight out between her legs. Before I knew it I could feel her hot pee squirting out all over my dick, my lap and my thighs. As soon as I felt her steaming stream I kissed the back of mom's neck and gave her a firm squeeze.

"I have to admit I kinda like this. That was quite a turn not to mention erotic! I liked it a lot more than I would have ever expected."

"Told you! Mommy wouldn't steer you wrong!"

I broke out the garden hose and we rinsed the urine off ourselves and the lawn chair, then went inside the house.

We spent the rest of the afternoon curled up on Mom's bed watching television. After her shows were over we dressed and I took her out to a nice restaurant for dinner, but as soon as we got home we wasted no time stripping off our clothes. As a matter of fact, Mom had removed most of her clothes during the drive home. Since we rinsed off with the garden hose earlier, Mom said she didn't feel like a bath and we cuddled together on her bed all night.

Rip142
Rip142
275 Followers
12