Mother and My "Little Pacifier"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mutual masturbation had always been my thing, and when I mentioned it to mom, she immediately started to finger herself. Before I knew it we were both going at it. Mom's eyes were glued to my dick while I stroked myself. At one point it seemed like she suddenly got to a place where she could not bear it any longer and she scooted over and put her head in my lap. She started sucking me off like she was a woman possessed and I loved it!

The next morning I was awakened by my mother giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life. Mom made a point of making sure that not a single drop of my cum was waisted. "HMmmmm you taste so good. I nearly forgot how much I love this..." she murmured while licking her lips.

I in turn licked and sucked on my mommy's pussy for what seemed like hours. While doing so, Mom asked, "Can you work your finger up inside me? Just take it slow."

"Okay, but talk to me. Let me know what feels good and what doesn't, or if I'm hurting you, if you need more lubrication or if I need to stop."

I reached over to the bed stand and grabbed a tube of lubricant. I place a generous amount on my fingers and then started. Using only the slightest amount of pressure, I gradually manipulated my fingers and worked them up inside my mom. I kept watching her face for any signs of pain or discomfort. Other than the occasional wince, there was none. She was looking directly back at me with an intent, determined expression. Occasionally she raised her hips as if to meet or guide my fingers.

"Talk to me mom, how does this feel? Do you feel any discomfort?"

"No, I'm okay. I just need you to spread your fingers a little inside me so that you open me up a little more. Those tissues haven't been touched or used in ages, they're tender, but don't stop. Try using some more lubricant."

"Why? Why do you want me doing this?" I asked.

"Because I want you...I need you...to fuck me. Mommy wants her baby boy's cock inside her! I've seen how big you are, and I want to be able to take you in...all of you!"

I was shocked and surprised and turned on more than I ever had been in my entire life!

"I want Mommy too! I want you so much!"

"Make love to me baby! Fill Mommy's pussy with that hard penis of yours! Fill Mommy with your cum!"

I took the tube of lubricant, got up on my knees and coated my cock. I then positioned myself over my mother as she took my penis in her hand and guided the head into her eagerly waiting pussy. Oh, so slowly, I pushed into her tight pussy. Occasionally I pulled it back out and then promptly pushed it right back inside again, only a bit deeper. Mom raised her pelvis to meet my hard cock as I slowly pressed it inside her.

"That's it baby, keep going, push it in! Give Mommy more! Fuck Mommy! Don't stop! Keep fucking me! FUCK ME!!"

Eventually I was all the way inside her. Once there I slowly started to carefully drive my cock in and out. Mom brought her legs up and wrapped them around me. She was breathing hard, grabbing my shoulders and clawing my back.

"OH GAWD!" She moaned. "I NEED THIS SOOO MUCH!! KEEP DOING ME! YES! YES! AGGHH, YES!!"

We both came quickly and afterward we just laid there in a sweaty heap, breathing hard, holding each other. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours.

It was just my third day with my mother and we were laying naked in her bed together. We had spent every day enjoying each other's company sucking, fucking and just being sinfully nasty. Life was good!

12