Mother and Sister Package: Not Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to do me in the back," she whispered as if there was a third party in the room.

"You like that?" I asked in a surprised voice but smiling.

"Very much," she answered

I breathed a sigh of relief, thoughts of her brandishing a dildo leaving my mind.

She scooped Vaseline and lathered my cock which seemed to have gotten harder for the prospect. She then lay on her back spreading her legs and pulling them back. She applied the Vaseline to her ass. When she was finished and had put away the jar, I told her to get on her hands and knees.

"No, not like that," she said.

She moved her ass to the edge of the bed and spread her legs, bending the knees and pulling them back. I got onto the floor and crouched. I saw the hole of her ass, shine and greasy with Vaseline, pulsating in anticipation of cock. She took hold of my cock and positioned it. I pushed forward, meeting resistance in spite of the Vaseline. I pushed harder and watched my cock slowly ease into Laila's tight ass hole. She bit into her bottom lip and moaned. I pushed some more.

"Oooooooooh ... Aaaaaahh," she cried.

I began moving slowly, back and forth in my sister's behind, watching her eyes turned up in her head as I gave her what she'd asked for.

"Oh, yes, yes, bugger me, baby brother ... bugger me ... Oooooo, I like this."

Within two minutes of me pummeling her ass hole, I saw Laila reach a hand to her pussy and started flicking and rubbing her clit with her fingers, her hand moving speedily. I began to move faster as well, pumping her ass with short, quick strokes, now moving smoothly with the help of the Vaseline. Within another two minutes, she shrieked loudly, and began cumming with my cock up her ass. I wondered if mom was awake and heard her shriek. I continued plugging the ass for another few minutes before transferring the cock to her pussy. I rode that thick pussy long and hard, for about forty minutes, and just as I felt the explosion coming, she pulled back her knees and I slipped the cock out of her pussy and into her ass hole, shooting semen into the funky tunnel.

We fucked every night for the next ten days with me buggering her thick batty every other night.

One night we sneaked a bottle of rum into her room and we got drunk and fucked long and hard. When I awakened, the morning was just beginning to brighten up. Usually I would leave when it was still dark but we had both overslept after the night's romp. I knew that mom would soon be moving about, so I had to leave Laila's room immediately to lessen the chance of her seeing me come out of there. As I sat up, Laila stirred and looked up at me with a drowsy smile. She looked down at my throbbing morning wood and smiled brighter, immediately reaching for it. She gripped the hard meat and began pumping it, then leaned over and took it into her mouth. I told her to desist and reminded her that I had to get out of there before mom started moving around. She made a sour, disappointed face, but released my cock.

I got up and put on the brief I'd come to Laila's room in, the night before. It couldn't completely contain my aroused cock, as the head stuck out above the waist band. I stood at the door for several seconds listening for footsteps or any other sounds. I heard nothing. I eased open the door slightly and peered into the corridor -- nothing, so I stepped out. When I turned around from pulling in the door I found myself looking at my mother who was walking toward me. Apparently she had been up and about already and had just turned into the corridor on her way to her bedroom. My entire body went cold and my legs felt weak. We both smiled weakly and said good morning. She glanced below my waist as she walked past me

As the days went by I would often look up or turn around and see mom looking at me, and the look in her eyes said all -- she was thinking of what she'd seen. I hadn't told Laila anything, so as to save her from worrying, which would add to the troubled air. One evening three weeks after the incident I noticed mom several times trying to catch my eye. When we did make eye to eye contact, I could tell from the look in hers and her body language that she wanted to talk. She headed for her room earlier than usual. Not long after, Laila retired to her room with the baby. Her period had started that morning, so she knew I wouldn't be visiting her that night.

I went to mom's room and pushed open the door without knocking. She was propped up on pillows against the bed head reading a book. There was a glass in one hand and I could see a bottle of liqueur on the night stand. I crossed the room and sat next to her. She reached over and put away the book and glass.

"Mommy, I know yuh want to talk about me and Laila ... I'm sorry ... it just happened accidently. She was trying to take a book from me and we ended up tussling ... I guess both of us being in this state ... you know ... because of the lock down ... it just happened," I said, in halted whispers.

"I don't want to talk about that, it wouldn't change anything. I want to talk about me ... there is ... something I ... I ... I want from you ... if you don't mind ... I'm not as young and sweet as Laila, but I'm not all that old either," she said in a trembling voice, ending with a weak smile and questioning eyes.

"I understand mommy ... Yuh not as young as Laila, but just as sweet and beautiful ... I know what you want, and I don't mind giving it to you, because I want that too. I wanted it before Laila, but didn't think you would let me, so I tek de other, smaller version of you."

"Really ... I never thought about it before, but since that morning ... it creep up on me suddenly, yuh know ... and I keep thinking 'bout it all de time ... I ... I ..."

I stood up and dropped my boxers. Mom gasped and stared wide eyed and open mouthed at my hard bouncing dick. She got onto her knees on the mattress, moved her hands to the hem of the nightie she was wearing and in a smooth action lifted it over her head and threw it to the floor. She eased herself into the centre of the bed. She was totally naked, her pussy, surprisingly clean shaven, not even hair above. Her fifty-year old thick body was pleasing to my eyes. I smiled lasciviously. I climbed onto the bed and went to her. We kissed long and tenderly. I moved to her full breasts, grasping one, while taking the brown nipple of the other in my mouth and sucking it slowly.

"Put it in me right away honey, before I change mih mind," she cried.

I got between her legs and she spread wide, bending her knees. I licked one then the other smooth kneecap. She held my cock at the door of her chamber and I pushed forward. She made a stifled gasp and jerked upward hard, as if her pussy was fighting back against the intruder. I began to move in her, slow and deep, and she lowered her legs, feet flat on the bed and started winding under me, with a blissful smile on her face as she took the deep probing of my cock and moved in rhythm to my hips. The velvety smoothness of mom's pussy walls against my cock as I stroked her was sheer bliss; I'd never felt that complete before -- it was like I had finally come home sexually.

She made soft mewing sounds as I moved in her. I leaned over and began sucking on a soft breast, pressing my face down onto, and stirring it around in the spongy mass.

"It's been a long time since I felt your mouth there my baby, welcome back to mommy's milk bottle," she said, rubbing my head.

She stroked my back tenderly as I rode her middle-aged pussy, marveling in the utter sweetness of it as she reciprocated with a slow wind under me.

"Ooooooh, take me baby, take everything," she whispered.

She spread her legs and arms wide and flat, gripping folds of the white cotton sheet in her hands as she moved under my deep probing of her puss, bucking wild. I rose up, arched my back and began pounding faster and harder, making the soft belly quiver and the full breasts bounce about. With teeth sunk in bottom lip, she looked at me in wide eyed amazement. I was pounding her with a steady rhythm and pattern now. One two three four five six rapid, short thrusts followed by one deep, hard thrust and grind, as she went uh, uh, uh, uh.

She just lay there, thick and lovely, taking her son's hard meat, damp body glowing under the bright lights. I leaned forward and found her mouth with mine. She opened up, sending her tongue searching. I latched on to the tongue, sucking its sweet juice, and just then felt my pleasure rising to a climax. Putting my arms under her arms and gripping her shoulder tightly I began pounding away like a jackhammer, until my resistance broke and I sprayed her womb with cum.

When I was drained, I slid down and licked the wet, musky pussy, then took the clit in my mouth and sucked on it, pulling and tugging and twirling my tongue around it, while she jerked and rolled her hips with unrestrained energy until she gave a little subdued shriek and began bucking, cumming hard on my face. She thrashed about for a long time.

We lay wrapped up and sweaty in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow and thrill of taboo sex, whispering mutual words of endearment, before drifting into hushed small talk -- mindful of Laila's hearing -- of mostly family stories and some gossip. We also discussed how we were going to manage our incestuous relationship in the coming days and later on when dad and my sister's husband returned.

After about half an hour had passed in talk, mom began stroking my cock which had been ready for further action for a while. She told me to sit on the edge of the bed. She placed a pillow on the floor at my feet, and kneeling on it between my legs, proceeded to vigorously suck my cock. Her head rose up high and came down low with each move, taking the cock deep into her throat each time. I reached down and with spread fingers cupped the soft handful of creamy breasts, kneading them vigorously. I moved a leg, placing the lower portion between shin and top of foot against her wet pussy moving it up and down along the wet crack, and when she responded by moving her hips against it, I held the leg still and let her rub her pussy friskily along the hairy flesh and bone. Meanwhile her head continued to bob up and down the hard cock clasped between her lips.

I leaned over, put my hands under her arms and lifted us both into standing position. We embraced and kissed deeply, then I told her to get on the bed on hands and knees. She complied eagerly. I stood on the floor positioned between her legs which extended over the edge of the bed. I gently rubbed her lower back and then her broad, fleshy ass, sinking my fingers into the big chunk of succulent woman meat, a fairly smooth, whitish-beige eye pleaser. I leaned over and kissed both fleshy cheeks, then spreading them apart let my tongue probe the tinted bump with an almost hidden hole. She jerked and clenched her ass cheeks and shifted to the side, away from my tongue.

"Don't do that, you naughty boy," she said giggling.

I laughed and gave the broad behind a gentle smack. I wasn't going to argue with her or try to force her. She had already taken a giant step into forbidden territory. Give her time to get used to that before venturing further. I slid into the velvety smooth pussy, going deep, and remained still. After about ten seconds of frozen action, I gently smacked her buttocks again and getting the message, she started rolling the big, pale batty with its few lumps of cellulite. She started slow and then gradually picked up pace until her ass was bouncing fiercely as if in battle with her son's hard cock. I spurred her on with little smacks, using the back of my hands which made less sound than open palms. She responded well, bucking with vigour.

When I saw her begin to slow down, probably a bit exhausted. I took hold of the hips and held her still as my hips took over the ride, rolling and grinding every time I thrust to the base, but mostly jabbing away with urgent punches to the fat pussy. I noticed that kamala's mostly jet black, butt-length hair was hanging to the sides and I leaned forward and scooped it up and splayed it over her broad back, all the way to her crack. The contrast was like a rush of dope to my head. I leaned over again, wrapping my hands around her sides to keep the black mane in place on her back. In that position I jackhammered the now creaming pussy like a bull gripping his bitch with front paws and firing away. I felt the end approaching and moved even faster. She sensed it too, and turning her head to the side, spoke to me quietly.

"I want yuh cum in mih mouth," she begged.

I pulled out of her and she threw herself onto her back. I straddled her, my balls on her stomach, my thighs pressing into the sides of her breasts as I took my cock in hand and wanked it furiously. Just as the first shoot was travelling up I lunged forward and stuck my cock in her wide open mouth. She clamped down on the hard throbbing member and kept it there while I jerked with supreme pleasure and filled her mouth with cum. She swallowed every drop.

We talked again for a while before both falling asleep. I awoke long before dawn and gave the mother pussy a lengthy ride before slipping out of her room at the brink of first light.


12