Mother and Sister Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm no longer confused cliffy, I know what I want. I have been dreaming of it for the last two month ... I've been trying so hard to deny these feelings, but I can no longer do that, I've decided to give in to them," she whispered intently.

She squeezed my engorged member hard and pulled on it like a gear stick.

"And I know you feel the same way too," she continued.

"Yes Jenny I feel the same way about you," I confirmed.

I managed to murmur through the ecstasy engulfing my senses at the feel of my sister's hot damp hand wrapped around my pulsing cock.

"I want you inside of me, I want this inside me," she said.

She tugged at my cock with damp fingers and hot longing in her eyes.

"I want it ploughing through my watery depths like a little torpedo, cruising into my every port of entry, all three of them," she continued.

She'd always been known for bursts of poetic speech, so I wasn't taken aback by her descriptive language, but I was taken aback by her frankness. I never would have expected her to be so straightforward and courageous in asking me, her little brother, to fuck her pussy, her mouth and her ass. She leaned over and covered my mouth with hers which was wet and eager. Her flickering tongue and quick, hissing breath in my mouth took me to wonderful heights of not only sensual but loving feelings.

Without removing her mouth from mine she started throwing her leg over me. I reached out an anxious hand and cupped her bushy cunt. It felt like a wet sponge. She gasped as I squeezed it gently. She straightened up and grasping my hungry cock quickly positioned it to her watery entrance, dropping herself onto it without caution. She just let her pussy grasp and slide along it in one fluid movement that had me buried to the hilt in her.

She gave a little spasmodic jerk followed by a hard circular grind. I ground upward to match her move and felt her pushing back as if motioning me to keep still. I relaxed and felt her grip my shoulders and lean forward, back arched, chin up, eyes closed tight, her teeth biting into her bottom lip.

"Oh yes baby brother I like how you fill me up," I heard her whisper

She started to ride me with nice little, controlled, forward and backward movements, punctuated every sixty seconds or so by a hard circular, downward grind. She rode me like that for about fifteen minutes, until sweat was dropping away from her body onto mine. I felt my eruption coming and I reached up and grabbed her two little soft cones, squeezing them tightly as my body began to shake. As my body threatened to throw her off, she ground down hard on me and circled my groin. I heard her gasp out loud and then she was a quivering mass on top of me.

We were both quivering masses. Her mouth sought mine and gushed sweet saliva into it; I drank hungrily. Then she collapsed on top of me and stretched out her legs, her hot wet body breathing heavily on mine, my cock still in her, feeling her walls squeezing and releasing it.

Shortly after she was sliding downward until her mouth reached my center.

"That was port of entry number one; now for number two," she whispered.

She began to lick our combined juices from off my cock, causing it to stir. She grabbed the lengthening flesh and forced it into her mouth and her tongue, lips and teeth went to work on it making me feel like all the hairs of my body were standing straight. Then she pulled away and took my balls into her mouth and I had to concentrate very hard to keep myself from screaming as a mixture of pleasure and pain gripped me. I felt her hand move away from my middle and reach behind and between her legs doing something there.

"Now for port number three darling, just remain still and let me guide you in," she purred.

I felt her lather my now fully hard cock with her sex juice and then she was straddling me and bringing the engorged head to rest against her pulsing, puckered hole that was also well lathered with cum and saliva and vaginal juice. She held my cock steady as she pressed down on it. I felt the head enter her tightness and I grunted with pleasure. She started to push down hard and after another couple of inches were lodged in her, she begged me to push upward hard. After a few thrusts I was all the way into the tight hole and she was gripping me hard with her muscled walls.

The pleasure was so great I couldn't contain myself, and started to grunt and groan as I thrust into her. I knew that I was making a lot of noise, but I was beyond controlling it. I saw her turn and face the door and my eyes followed her gaze. It was then I saw my father standing in the open doorway; there was a gun in his hand. I saw him raise the gun and I threw Jenny off me.

"No, no ... please don't ... please!" I pleaded.

I bent over and started sobbing, waiting for the explosion.

I felt jenny's hands roughly shaking my chest as she called out my name.

"Wake up Cliffy," she cried.

I opened my eyes and realized that the room was covered in dim light coming through the doorway. I turned my head to the side and stared wide eyed at the body sitting on the bed next to me, with hands on my chest. It wasn't Jenny, it was my mother. I bolted upright, knocking the hand off my chest, realizing at the same time that I'd been dreaming. My heat was pumping wildly and I was breathing heavily, gasping and trembling.

"I was having a bad dream," I mumbled

"I know baby, I was passing by on my way to the bathroom and heard you pleading with someone not to do something and then started sobbing. The door was open and I rushed to your assistance thinking it was a burglar and realized you were having a nightmare, so I decided to wake you," she said, with care in her voice

I was still breathing hard and trembling. Mom put a hand around my shoulder and pulled me to her. I dropped my head to her chest and she started rubbing my head with the same hand as she whispered soothing words, I began to feel better and then I felt a strange pressure in my crotch area. Without moving I looked down and saw the hand that I had knocked off my chest when I bolted up - it was pressing down on my hard cock and the cock was jerking as if trying to throw it off.

"Why hasn't she removed her hand," I asked myself.

I didn't remove it either. I let it remain there enjoying the soft touch of smooth feminine flesh. I also became aware that my head was on my mother's bare chest my lips pressing into the upper softness of a breast. The short silk robe she was wearing had come apart. My mind quickly summed up the situation and I cunningly tried to re-enact the receding nightmare horror by increasing my breathing and trembling, letting my head slide lower till my mouth was on the tip of the breast.

"It's alright baby, you'll be fine in a minute or two," I heard mom say

I felt her wrist nudge my hard cock, and then two seconds later nudge it again as if trying to figure out what it was her hand was resting against. Then I felt soft fingers curl around it briefly before suddenly pulling away. Pretending to be sobbing I then opened my mouth and took in the tip of her puffy breast. I began sucking on it. She started to pull away but then changed her mind. After a few seconds I felt her hand drop and squeeze my rampant cock, but then quickly released it.

I knew that I couldn't keep pretending much longer, so I took a final long hard suck and raised my head.

"You alright now baby?" she asked.

"Yes mommy. And I'm sorry ... I don't know what made me do that," I said in a guilty tone.

"It's alright baby, it was your instinct that led you to my breast. It used to be your comfort as a baby. In your frightened state, you were a baby again so you reached for mommy's tit. Don't worry about it, with me you can do no wrong ... I'm your mommy." She said stroking my cheek gently.

"Thanks mommy," I said.

"What was your nightmare about?" she asked.

My mind went into overdrive.

"It was horrible mom; I don't think I can talk about it now ... maybe some other time. Maybe tomorrow night ... and mom, I'm sorry you had to see me like this, I always sleep naked except when it's raining," I said.

"It's alright, I sleep like that too. I got into this robe only because I was going to the bathroom. I have nothing on underneath," she said, giggling.

She got up off the bed and pulled the robe aside briefly. I got a glimpse of her naked, thick body with the black triangle of pubic bush between her thighs.

"See?" mom said, a ton of excitement in that one word.

She fixed her robe and said she was going to the bathroom and that we would talk about the nightmare the next day. She bent over and kissed me fleetingly, on the lips.

"I won't mention your nightmare to the others," she said conspiratorially.

"Thanks mommy!" I exclaimed

The next morning before I left for work I cornered jenny upstairs in front of her bedroom door and quickly pulled her to me. I placed my mouth against hers and she responded by opening hers and poking her tongue out. We kissed for what seemed like a minute straight until she pulled away, looking behind worriedly. Mom and dad hadn't left as yet.

"Mom and dad will be leaving tomorrow evening for the weekend, "Jenny said, an obvious message hidden in those innocent words.

I didn't miss the glint in her eyes, nor the hardened nipple poking her blouse. She squeezed my hand and turned and went downstairs, leaving me watching her ample ass bounce tantalizingly in tight, pink, terry-cloth shorts.

The evening found Jenny, mom and me and the baby sitting before the TV enjoying a sitcom. After a while we got the unmistakable whiff of dad's cologne, followed shortly after by his presence. Prior to that mom had met me in the kitchen and informed me that after dad left for his usual Thursday night outing at a karaoke bar with his pals, she would be glad to talk to me about the nightmare, that is, if I wanted to. I nodded yes.

After dad left we continued to look at the TV for about another hour before I announced, after catching mom's eyes that I was retiring for the night. Jenny smiled at me sweetly and my heart lurched at the thought that she might get it into her head to come to my room.

I lay in bed naked as usual, with a raging hard-on, my heart beating wildly at the thought of what could soon happen - the crossing of the boundary line into forbidden territory. I heard jenny's soft footsteps and soothing words to her baby as she walked along the corridor, headed for their room. Half an hour later I was still lying wide awake when my door opened and mom slipped in wearing a wrap similar to the one she had on the night before, she closed the door and turned the safety latch.

"I had to wait until jenny retired to bed," she whispered.

She turned and looked at my raging member sticking into the air but said nothing about that. She took my hand in hers and gently rubbed it.

"What was the nightmare about?" she asked.

"You, mom," I lied.

"Me, what about me, baby?" she asked urgently.

"Can I be straight up with you even if it's unpleasant?" I questioned.

"You can darling, I'm with you wherever you want to go," she said meaningfully.

"I dreamt that I was having sex with you and dad caught us and was going to shoot me," I blurted out.

"Was this the first time having such a dream?" she asked in a slightly trembling voice.

"Yes," I said.

"But ... you've thought about it before ... imagined it happening?"

"Yes mommy, many times."

She breathed deeply, looked to the roof for a moment and then she was looking at me long and hard. She stood up and dropped the robe off her thick body.

"Baby, I didn't really come here to talk about nightmares, real life is more interesting. Mommy came to your room for sex," she said in a passionate manner.

She climbed onto the bed, the smell of her perfume heightened by the heat rushing through her body. She wasted no time in taking my cock into her mouth. She bit it hard at first, sending sweet pain running through me. Then she started to lick it gently, especially about the ridge of the head as if trying to apologize for the bite. She turned around and deposited her pussy on my face, pressing down hard.

I disregarded the plump, wet pussy and moving my head up, went straight for the ass, sticking my tongue into the puckered flesh and deeply inhaling the mind blowing funky-sweet smell. She began dragging back and forth on my face and within a minute or so she was bucking frantically and climaxing hard against my slimed-up face. I gripped her around the thighs and stuck my tongue into her clenching pussy.

She rolled off me and onto her back, spreading her luscious legs. She pulled me over her and held on to my cock, pulling it down to her waiting, wet hole.

"Fuck me now baby, put your wonderful cock in mommy," she whispered.

With her hand guiding me I eased into my mom's very wet, but surprisingly snug sex tunnel, and as she urged me on I began to pound that fat, sweet pussy fiercely, but yet cautiously for we both had in mind that Jenny's bedroom though on the other side of the hallway, warranted some amount of consideration.

"Yes baby, yes, fill me up, fill mommy's pussy with cock. You've had me wanting this for months," she cried.

She kept up this kind of talk while alternating her words her pointed tongue probing my ear. This drove me wild and I buried my cock deep in her, grinding down hard flattening her mound and lips with my forceful groin. She wrapped her legs around mine and stated to wriggle underneath me. I felt her body tense and then break up wildly into a huge orgasm that she struggled to keep noiseless. I don't know where I got that staying power from, but even after mom had come I continued to pound her wet pussy for a long time. I had been riding her for more than an hour before I felt my orgasm coming. She felt it too, and begged me not to cum inside her.

"Cliffy, this is not a safe time for me; just before you cum pull out and put your cock against my back you know ... anus ... the other hole and come on that," she mumbled haltingly, as if embarrassed for suggesting such.

I felt my load begin to travel from my balls to my cock and I quickly pulled out just as mom raised her legs high pulling her thighs down to her chest. My cock found its head bracing against the puckered hole the same moment I erupted. I felt the first spurt of cum smear her asshole and I heard her whisper hurriedly:

"Push hard Cliffy, push it into me, put the rest of your cum into my hole," she said pleadingly.

As the second load of spunk hit her hole I pushed forward as hard as I could and aided by the slimy lubricant I felt my cock go in, and heard her grunt. I pushed again and felt half of my cock sink into her as I began to spurt more cum into my mom's asshole. I felt her muscles clamp around me as I drained into her. I lay there until my cock started to soften and slipped out, or, was pushed out of her.

"Ooooh! I loved that, honey,' she purred.

She got up off the bed, picked up her wrap and put it on. She leaned over and kissed me deeply.

"Thanks baby, you made mommy happy. I'd love to stay with you all night but I have to go freshen up and be in bed before your father comes home. He should be here anytime now. We will find time to talk about your nightmare again after I come back over the weekend ... if you want to," she said, chuckling and patting my cheek lovingly.

"I will always be here when you want to talk ... forever ... you're so sweet mommy."

"I'd better go before you make me cry from happiness," she said, and turned away.

The next evening I could sense that for Jenny as well as for me it was an anxious wait for our parents to leave. We were constantly glancing at each other as they puttered about. When they finally left I felt the tension in the air cease. I watched as mom's sumptuous ass bounced nicely in the thin, slinky black trousers that she was wearing as she headed out the door. It fitted her very tightly around the ass and crotch area.

A little earlier, while dad and Jenny were downstairs mom had come into my bedroom and kissed me passionately while allowing me to feel up her fat pussy through her trousers. She had even got on her knees and quickly sucked my hard cock for about two or three minutes.

Jenny and I remained in front of the TV for about fifteen minutes as she tried to coax the baby to sleep. She got up, to the baby's annoyance and said she was going to their room. I knew she was anxious for the child to sleep. I told her that I might not remain downstairs either, as I was feeling sleepy. She said it was ok, smiled sweetly, gave me a little wet kiss and went away. Shortly after I got up and went to my room.

A little less than an hour later, through slightly opened eyes I saw my bedroom door swing inside to reveal Jenny standing there in the light from the corridor. I pretended to be asleep as my eyes took in the lush body and beautiful shape of my sweet sexy sister. She was completely naked. My cock raged maddeningly at the lovely sight, and I saw her bring her hand to her mouth as she stood there looking at it. Leaving the door just slightly ajar, because of the baby, I presumed, she walked across the floor and came toward my bed.

She carefully climbed onto the bed and lay down straight beside me. She turned on her side and gently stroked my face, then my chest, slightly pinching my nipples. She kissed me softly on the lips as her hand travelled down my naked body. Like her mom had done the night before her fingers twirled the wooly hair. Avoiding my cock she stroked my balls then cupped them and massaged them gently. Then suddenly they were inside of her mouth and the sweet pain of the dream engulfed me once more.

I opened my eyes and saw that she was on her knees almost backing me, her naked fat, brown ass in the air as she worked over my balls with het full lips and tongue. I reached out a hand and cupped the matted plump pussy and was pleasantly surprised that just like in the dream it was like a wet sponge.

After playing with her pussy for a while, she now, sucking my cock vigorously, I pulled at her body and guessing what I wanted she threw one leg over to the other side of me and eased her body back a little allowing her ass to reach my face. The smell was awesome. I could make out dew drops on her black mat. I nibbled at her fat ass cheeks surprised at their firmness. I spread the cheeks apart and licked between the cracks. She wiggled and snorted. I licked the wrinkled hole and poked my tongue into it. She wiggled again.

I slid lower and licked a passage through the bush to her labia lips. I nibbled and chewed on them then I poked my tongue into her opening. I swirled around in there for a while enjoying the rich smell and taste of a pussy long denied and dripping with excitement. I latched on to her clit and she wiggled again. She released my cock from her mouth and straightened up. Still backing me she brought her hands behind to the bed rail and supporting herself, began to ride my face as I sucked on her clit.

Suddenly her body stiffened, and she made a loud 'aaahhhh' sound and then she was bucking on my face and making noisy, unintelligible sounds as the orgasm touched her all over. As her trembling subsided she leaned forward on her hands, leaving her ass against my face.

I pulled out from under her and with her still in the doggy position I parted her bush and positioned my hard cock at her entrance. Before I could do anything else she pushed back forcefully and I entered her, feeling my cock drag hair into her pussy - She later told me that deciding some time back before coming back home that she was no longer into sex, she had just stopped trimming her bush - I pushed into her forcefully and heard her wince. I began pounding her pussy, enraptured by the thwacking sound of my lower belly bouncing against her ample booty.