Mother and Sister Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bucked and wined like a porn star against my pummeling, letting go of all her banked up energy and passion. I rode her until my knees felt sore. Then I lay back and stretched out allowing her to continue the ride until another orgasm ripped through her body.

After she stopped trembling I turned her over onto her back, spread her legs wide, entered her and began pounding her pussy once more, she urging me on with little screams and hisses and moaning. When I felt myself coming I tried to pull out, but she wrapped her arm around me holding me tight and bucked under me vigorously as I emptied into her contracting pussy.

When I was spent she asked if we could rest for a little while, maybe sleep for an hour or two. She told me that she had slept no more than two hours the previous night. I agreed and she turned on her side backing me. She asked me to cup her pussy from behind. The wet mound filled my hand. After a little while I felt her reach behind and taking my fingers and rubbing them up in her wetness. She then took one of them and placed it against the entrance of her puckered hole, pressing it in. I needed no further urging, I let the lubricated finger slide into her tight hole.

"Like mother like daughter I thought."

A few minutes later she was snoring lightly, my index finger stuck up her ass.

The baby's cry woke me up. I got up and hurried through Jenny's open door and scooped her up. I brought her back to my bed and managed to fit her mouth to her sleeping mom's tit. I don't know which one of us dropped off to sleep first.

I awakened to a semi-bright room; dawn had broken. I was lying on my back with a puffed up cock lying across my groin, and realized I was alone in the bed. A couple of minutes later I heard footsteps and cracked my eyes slightly. I saw a naked Jenny come bouncing into the room and approach the bed. She had a little bottle or tube in her hand. I closed my eyes and remained still as she leaned over and began applying substance to my half hard cock. She gently stroked the lubed up cock until it was fully hard.

She got onto the bed and straddled me. She took hold of the hard cock and I felt her positioning it between her thighs. She lowered herself till the head of the cock was pressing firmly against her body. She pressed down and I felt a little bit of me enter her. She pressed harder and some more of me entered what I now realized was her ass hole. She bounced up and down a bit and soon all of me was inside the tight chute. She moaned out loud and leaning forward a little began to make crisp, quick movements that sent my cock back and forth - smoothly - inside her lubed up ass.

She quickened the pace, her big, brown batty rising high and coming down hard on the stiff tool in it as she grunted and moaned unreservedly. I could no longer continue to feign sleep - who could've slept through that, unless drunk or stoned to the bone - so I raised myself up into a sitting position and wrapped my arms around her damp back. She found my mouth and kissed me deeply as she rocked my stiff morning wood, which was as happy as a lark with its position in the taboo shit hole.

I broke the kiss and pushed her backward a bit. Leaning forward I took almost all of one puffy tit into my mouth and sucked hard on it. An extra wildness took over her and she gyrated furiously, still grunting and moaning uncontrollably. I lowered a hand and briskly massaged her clit until she gave a loud howl that must have startled the wrens outside the, thankfully, closed window. I held her tight as she rocked out her orgasm. Leaning forward, I forced her onto her back and began to quick-fuck her tight ass in the missionary position. She bit into her lip and with grimacing face surrendered her batty hole to the lusty pummeling.

I jack-hammered the relaxed ass hole for a long time, with her - every now and then - participating with encouraging little wriggles and quick jerks, her thick body totally accepting and appreciating the painfully-sweet discomfort. I felt the familiar glow and tightening, and I lunged forward, flat onto the thick, soft body as I began to cum hard. She wrapped her hands around my back and her legs around the backs of mine as I shot semen into her squeezing and releasing passage.

I pulled out of her and flung myself onto my back, breathing hard as I watched my load, mixed with traces of fecal matter seep out from between her thick butt cheeks.

We took a shower together, cleaned up the bed, and then made breakfast together like a loving couple as baby sat in her high chair smiling at her favourite folks moving about without clothes.