All Comments on 'Mother and Son'

by Kinetic9124

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars!

Beautiful love story, thank you!

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Impersonal. Two robots circle about. Appalling relationship

She never called his name. The interaction was kept coldly the same at all times. Even when he was fucking her she still addressed him just the same. Early on, we were led to believe that this had all happened in the past: “My mother did this or that”. Her unnerving way of addressing him as “son.” And she always had an ass or a butt. This is the sort of relationship that the freezer has with the washing machine when we’re all in bed. The pregnancy was a huge mistake. She should have got back on the pill as soon as she realised what was coming. His...fear? of her, when she came home and simply went straight to her room, saying nothing....”but” thankfully “soon came out again”...and called him “son”

Whoofff! that had me worried almost as much as him.

So, reverse the pregnancy. Get some wine in and pizzas, have her tell John? that she knows he wants her, so she is on the pill now, and get these guys loosened up, have him use her name. There is more to fix though.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 3 years ago

Great story. Any ending with a baby is tops in my book.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

Such a beautiful and courageous mother. Many sons dream of this, this son set the tone, although risky. I did while mom pretended to be drunker than she was.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Doing great until the end - I would've made a second chapter and built up to pregnancy. (I did get the foreshadow, but story finished too quick...)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

If she has a boy, I wonder if she'll name him Son jr? That she never called him by name really bugged me after awhile. It would have been better if it had been personalized and if they had a little bit of emotion.

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeover 3 years ago

Good stroke story but like Regrets posted earlier, I found that Son was very impersonal in his telling. Reminds me of Data, from Star Trek, no emotion on his part. Mom however, much better use of emotional descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Language/Spelling Lapses

"We played bored games together." Uh-huh.

"Her tits were parted and resting calmly." As opposed to what - running around the yard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry, but I think...

I think that mother and "Son" were actually in separate stories.

I fought hard to see them both on the same page, but ended up reading the whole story.

It kind of left me like you feel at the end of a marathon fuck session, when your partner has orgasmed 10 big times, fallen asleep from exhaustion.....but you haven't shot your load yet.

They kinda seemed incomplete and that's how the story left me, at the end of it.☹️🙏🙏☹️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Board games not bored games unless your sick of them

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely stuff. I enjoy fucking my mother too. Honestly, I see no reason for a young man and his middle aged mother to forego such hedonistic delight. As a baby, I sucked nutrition out of her teats, so it only seems fair to return the favor as an adult and let her suck on my penis for nutrition. Once she got used to handling my desires, Mom was also extremely eager to reproduce with me, saying that she loves me more than Dad. Mom's cunt meat gets so dank and wet, I couldn't refuse her at all, and kept Brenda barefoot and pregnant for three years straight. Dad was proud of me at first for inbreeding, but then when he saw that I'd clearly replaced him with Mom totally, he was jealous so we ended up divorcing him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous