All Comments on 'Mother and Son'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

I liked the premise a lot, a bit simplistic/ abrupt on the style. The friend talking about Star the 21 year old from the site made me wonder if that was the sister since you couldn't see the face. Could be an interesting twist, maybe mom and daughter know they are both escorts, maybe they don't, what does the sister do school/ job? I am curious on the back story of why the mom does it. Will they continue at home for free or he will always have to pay?

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Not a bad start. It would make sense that the agency would send him a completely different women, I read stories online that kind of stuff happens. Hope there's more adventures between these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, I had to masterbate before it finished. I bet he bangs sister and mom in pt2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That story was very entertaining. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to see another chapter or 2. What happened at home ? Would there be a next time? So many ways to go. This was a great start.

jay1459jay1459over 2 years ago

Great story and style.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

That was hot and I would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with all wash2015 said. I'd love to hear mom's backstory as to how she got into escorting. And I'm nearly positive the sister is the 21 year old escort. Many possibilities here. Like mom and sis have teamed up before. Maybe he tries sis next. And at some point he gets both together. A real twist would be dull, boring, uninterested and uninteresting dad, not being the schlep we thought he was. He's secretly been banging sis for a while. Just a few random ideas, for a story I really hope you continue. Five stars.

Jedd

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58about 2 years ago

As has mentioned by another, I wondered if Star was his sister. And twist would be if Dad was banging his daughter after booking her as an escort.

The interesting part will be the dynamic between mother and son when he gets home.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting premise but not very well developed. The mother's reaction when caught was unrealistic. A major problem was that the situation at the end was totally unstable. It's only a matter of weeks before the son's friend finds out who Lexi May is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor dad. Not only betrayed by wife and son, but surely he doesn't get the wife's full potential in bed.

Sorry, I love incest but hate cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story however I can only give it four stars. I felt the story lacked depth. After all, while there are many mother son stories there are very few that I am aware of where the mother is an escort. That certainly is a different situation which called for a bit of an explanation as to how she got into escorting, why she is doing it, how long she has been an escort and whether she enjoys it or not. I would have appreciated more information showing his mother's emotional involvement in escorting. Otherwise it's just another drooling teenager trying to get into his mothers panties story.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 2 years ago

Odd idea, poorly developed. Shouldn't the son have trailed his mother to her "work" just in case there was another woman with the same birthmark? And once they came face to face, it was very little discussion. Almost no emotion from either the son or the mother. I would recommend you rewrite this one to flesh it out. This just feels to thin...

bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

I liked your story. I'm glad that when Mom was at the door she didn't lecture you about any of it, probably because she knows what young boys like and since she was there to service a client she accepted the fact that you were not only her son but you were a client, she did what she was paid to do and it sounds like she enjoyed it with you too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Needs a follow up where son asks mom about her history with being an escort, mom asks son about his sexual history, and then mom teaches son how to be a better lover. Maybe they "practice" at home when dad and the sister are out.

Daikkenn74Daikkenn7411 months ago

This needs more chapters please!

FeltfixerFeltfixer7 months ago

Apart from the fact she wouldn’t have done it with her son, drinking or not.

She would have been angry about him even paying for ‘escorts’

So what happened the next day back in reality

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just OK. You should gave played the blackmail card more. Mom has way more to lose than the son. He should be able to get it anytime he wants to.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Father lucky to fuck her anytime he wants": Except when she's out cheating on him, selling her pussy. Horrible mom, and worse wife. Disgusting and completely unrealistic. Couldn't invest in the story at all.

bob3641223bob36412235 months ago

I loved it, this is what i love about this site, all of your fantasies, laid out!! 5 star

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Being horny for your mother as a teenager is one thing, but as a young adult you know what you're doing. A mother who works as an escort behind her father's back is not okay. The son would have a damn duty to tell his father that! Or is his character so broken?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES